It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A brief diagram of the interconnectedness of Illuminati puppet pop stars in the music industry

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by LazarusTsiyr

I think these "entertainers" are ignorant of most of the symbolism. Most of them are told by directors and producers to do this hand signal or whatever because it's cool and trendy, not because of some secret illuminati connection. In other words they have no clue what the real meaning behind the stuff is, they're just trying to be mysterious and esoteric and to get people talking like we are doing right now.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by OptimusSubprime

They don't know what it means? In the information age? I highly doubt that. They know. They know exactly what they are doing.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Guy richie i have no idea. But m.i.a and nikki minaj were supposed to be doing some collaborations on a album with madona

www.billboard.com...

What a interesting head piece m.i.a seems to be wearing.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 11:27 PM
link   
This is at least the OP's third thread in about a week on this subject. I imagine a public-relations firm connected to the music industry in involved, and these threads are intended to stir up controversy and help generate publicity for the stars named, as well as for and the industry in general.

If these singers were all secretly connected to some shadowy conspiracy group, why would they keep flashing its secret identification signs and symbols for the whole world to see? Surely the whole point about a secret conspiracy to manipulate the public depends on it being kept secret? How is their wicked agenda ever going to succeed if everybody is forewarned?

Is the OP suggesting that people don't know what these signs and symbols are? After decades of 'revelations' and media exposure, there cannot be anyone left in the world who doesn't know what they mean. So what are these singers doing, boasting about their Illuminati connexions?

edit on 1/3/13 by Astyanax because: of reprioritisation.

link   

edit on 1/3/13 by Astyanax because: of accidental double posting.

link   
Sweet Dreams vid by Beyonce and Chirs Martin's Princess of China featuring Rhianna both directed by Tom Petty's daughter

edit on 1-3-2013 by Foobler because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 11:29 PM
link   
What about Bieber?

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Astyanax
If these people were all secretly connected to some shadowy conspiracy group, would they keep flashing its secret identification signs and symbols for the whole world to see?

Yes. In fact they do. And they can get away with it because of all the people who say "That's not real. Nuh-uh. You guys are crazy! It's just a hand symbol. It means nothing."

So it's right out in the open but anyone who speaks on it gets called crazy. And they don't even need to do it themselves. They have average everyday citizens who are willing to do it. Look at the threads on this site.

Heck, look at my Beyonce thread. Many people called us crazy or stupid. One guy even suggested that we suffered from autism.

That's why I always say, they don't have to assassinate people like they did back in the day. Now they just label them crazy and that works just as well.

Are you suggesting that people don't know what these signs and symbols are?

Not at all. Someone else suggested it. Average people may or may not know what it means. But that doesn't matter. Because, again, you got everyday people who come out and say that it's all rubbish. Yall are doing their work for them.

This is at least the OP's third thread in about a week on this subject. I imagine a public-relations firm connected to the music industry in involved, and these threads are just intended to stir up controversy and help generate publicity for the stars concerned and the industry in general.

So because I am exposing their crap (and have posted a few threads on the topic because it interests me) I'm from a PR firm?! (And if you want to be technical, it was my third post in 4 days)

Wow, that's the ultimate in slander. I'll take that as a compliment. You are personally slandering me and accusing me of stuff all because of what I post.

Can't refute the post so you attack and accuse the poster with a slanderous attack. Too darn funny.

I could play that game too. I could say maybe you are a paid disinfo agent trying to poison people away from the truth I spread.

See how ridiculous and pathetic it is when you try to throw ad hominem personal attacks and false accusations instead of staying on the topic?
edit on 2-3-2013 by LazarusTsiyr because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Foobler

Oh yeah. I forgot about the Coldplay/Rihanna collaboration! Never saw the video, though. I'll have to check it out for any symbolism

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Hmm, Tom Petty has some interesting kids. The one who directed Sweet Dreams had her symbology broken down by vigilant citizen, her name is Adria Petty:

vigilantcitizen.com...

And then there's Annakim Violette Petty, uh yeah you're gonna wanna see this:

dangerousminds.net...

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 11:41 PM
link   
To add to the whole satanic strangeness here's the alleged intentional or not backwards masking/messages from Sweet Dreams when played backwards:

The great big evil plot is unfolding!
edit on 1-3-2013 by Foobler because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-3-2013 by Foobler because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Foobler

Yeah I saw that Sweet Dreams video earlier. That was actually the video which inspired the talk I had with my daughter's mother that inspired me making this thread.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 11:48 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Foobler

Wait, his daughter's name is Annakim? The Anakim, according to the Tanakh, the Hebrew name for the Hebrew Bible, were the race of giants known as the Nephilim. The Nephilim were the offspring of fallen angels (demons) and the human women.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 11:53 PM
link   
CNBC guest blames illuminati:

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Foobler

Wow, notice how he mentions Henry Paulson and the Illuminati and the host of the show doesn't even blink an eye nor stutter a word in response. It's like what he said was the most normal thing and common knowledge. It wasn't even odd to her. She didn't say "Uh, what? The Illuminati? Are you serious?" No, instead she just followed up with her next question with no hesitation.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Yeah that was weird, like Tom Petty's 80's music video:

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 12:03 AM
link   

So Robert Downey Jr. Might Be Anonymously Claiming Hayden Panettiere Was A Child Prostitute

If I’m reading this Jezebel piece correctly (Which I highly suggest you give a look.), there’s a strong theory floating around that apparently Robert Downey Jr. is anonymously confirming blind gossip items in the comment threads of celebrity blogs. And not just any blind gossip items, insanely f'd-up blind gossip items that allege Hayden Panettiere and Amanda Bynes were part of a child prostitution ring that Hayden’s parents were willing participants in. So right off the bat, this seems like the type of thing a movie star would confirm and risk getting his dick sued off for:

www.thesuperficial.com...

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Here's an interesting read from back in 2000:

Mind Control in the Field of Art

Hollywood and the music industry are big mind control centers, used by the Illuminati to influence us in ways that fit their goals. We have seen many great artists come and go over the years, and as we think about it they have influenced us quite a lot in different ways. We all have our favorites, who many of us "look up to" and admire. They are a big part of the children's and teenagers' lives.

www.illuminati-news.com...

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by OptimusSubprime

I think these "entertainers" are ignorant of most of the symbolism. Most of them are told by directors and producers to do this hand signal or whatever because it's cool and trendy, not because of some secret illuminati connection. In other words they have no clue what the real meaning behind the stuff is, they're just trying to be mysterious and esoteric and to get people talking like we are doing right now.

Some of them yea, but not the larger ones. They openly say that they practice this stuff. I hate how people never look into topics such as this. They dismiss it because its so large its cant possibly be real right? Once you take a couple day's to see what the celebrity them self say and do you realize they are aware. I think their is some mind control going on though. Double personality's. So many actor's and musicians have talked about this. Its all on the net.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join