It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A brief diagram of the interconnectedness of Illuminati puppet pop stars in the music industry

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by NihilistSanta

The process church? Interesting. In one of john todds interviews he speaks of a sect of illuminati called the process that manson belonged to and according to him there the most dangerous of all. I think the phrase he said about them was, they would be willing to kill there own mothers for money or something like that.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by vaelamin

Psychic TVs Genesis P-Orridge sampled Robert DeGrimston (The Teacher) ,who I think is the founder of the Process Church ,on the track S.M.I.L.E. The church was supposedly founded by disgruntled scientologist and employed similar methods with a completely different take on end time theology. It is claimed Manson took some of his views from this group that still operates as a secular charity. Orridge has also worked with Cevin Key of Skinny Puppy on a side project called Download . Skinny Puppy released an album called The Process an apparent homage to the group.
edit on 4-3-2013 by NihilistSanta because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by NihilistSanta

Psychic TVs Genesis P-Orridge sampled Robert DeGrimston (The Teacher) ,who I think is the founder of the Process Church ,on the track S.M.I.L.E. The church was supposedly founded by disgruntled scientologist and employed similar methods with a completely different take on end time theology. It is claimed Manson took some of his views from this group that still operates as a secular charity. Orridge has also worked with Cevin Key of Skinny Puppy on a side project called Download . Skinny Puppy released an album called The Process an apparent homage to the group.

I want to start off saying your contributions are appreciated.

Now, would you please provide your sources for this information so those of us interested in investigating these claims can verify them ourselves to assist in taking the issue further.

Thanks

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by LazarusTsiyr

I never said ignore it. I simply said stop feeding the beast.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by FriedBabelBroccoli

I want to start off saying your contributions are appreciated.

Now, would you please provide your sources for this information so those of us interested in investigating these claims can verify them ourselves to assist in taking the issue further.

Thanks

The Process Church of the Final Judgement

Wiki

The Process - Discogs.com

Genesis P-Orridge Wiki

DeGrimston Linked to Scientology - The Guardian

TPC - Black Gnosis

Rick Rubin, Hip Hop, Genesis P-Orridge

This song is actually called Terminus Xtul (For Robert DeGrimston)

edit on 5-3-2013 by NihilistSanta because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 01:31 AM
link   
This I found interesting from the last link I posted. It links Orridge and Rubin.

In 1995, Genesis was found holding up at Rubin’s haunted mansion on Laurel Canyon Blvd channeling with the group, Love and Rockets, when a fire broke out. In 1998, Genesis was awarded $1,572,000 in damages for injuries sustained in the fire to fund a new dark passage with the Luciferian Conspiracy.[49]

DEF JAM, RICK ROSS & PSYCHOLOGICAL SATANIC WARFARE AGAINST HIP HOP/POP

2nd Source - MTV News
edit on 5-3-2013 by NihilistSanta because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 08:22 AM
link   
OK I found the segment from that radio show hosted by Paul Watson where it talks about Manson here:

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Bacardi

No, you implied ignoring them. You said, "Stop giving them attention." That means "Ignore them." Now regarding the rest of it about turning off the TV or not seeing movies with them in it, I don't watch them on TV. I don't watch their movies. I don't buy their CDs. So in that regard, ultimately, I fail to see your point. I don't "feed the monster." And exposing them is not feeding them either.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by FriedBabelBroccoli

In case you wanna hear John Todds testimony on this group. Also i was wrong. He said they would be willing to sacrifice themselves because there so radical. But it wouldnt suprise me if these sicko's were open to killing there mothers for money.

www.youtube.com...

It starts at 0:22.

Considering what nihilist said i find it to be very interesting.
edit on 5-3-2013 by vaelamin because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Interesting clip. Todd seems to be right on the money in his assessment here. I have always been on the fence about him but because of his disappearance Ive always been open to what he says.

I will post links when I have more time but I have been coming across stuff that implicates Quincy Jones as being a part of a homosexual sex ring with the Boule and Musicians. I find this interesting as he was a handler for Michael Jackson basically and if the sex ring allegations are true I can see how MJ was most likely molested by these very people.

More recent allegations not tied to Jones stem from claims from one of the members of the boy band B2K (Raz-B) who claims he was repeatedly raped and molested by another artist named Marques Houston who himself was a member of the boy band Immature and his manager Chris Stokes. People have dismissed the claims as attention seeking but I find it hard to believe that a man would come out and claim to be raped by other men publicly and not be sincere. He claimed that him and other members of the band were made to have oral and anal sex with eachother while Chris Stokes took pictures. Raz-B has also made homosexual allegations against Ray J, Bow Wow, and Chris Brown.

B2K Ex-Manager Denies Sexual-Molestation Allegations

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Genesis P and Jimmy Page mentioned in this article that links to Genesis's book that you can read samples of

latimesblogs.latimes.com...

link to image: 3.images.spike.com...

link to image:
24.media.tumblr.com...
(Jimmy Page in a film called "Lucifer Rising")

link to image: www.spin.com...

link to image: www.federaljack.com...

link to image: msnbcmedia.msn.com...

edit on 5-3-2013 by Foobler because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 11:48 PM
link   
I found the film "Lucifer Rising" on youtube:

Jimy Page makes an appearance about 21 minutes in I saw him. Lots of Egyptian symbolism like Rihannas concert a couple pages back.

One member of Manson's 'Family' called Robert Beausoleil lived together with celebrated underground filmmaker and occultist Kenneth Anger. Before he became embroiled in the Manson affair, Beausoleil had acted the role of Lucifer in Anger's film 'Lucifer Rising'.

Kenneth Anger makes a cameo in that video I posted a few pages back that had Vincent Gallo in it also which was filmed by the guy who filmed a Crowley ritual with one of Tom Petty's daughters in it.

Beasoleil who was arrested, wrote in prison the music for the famous illuminati satanic film "Lucifer Rising" of Kenneth Anger that was later edited and mastered in the basement of the famous Rock musician Jimmy Page a member of the Ordo Templi Orientis/illuminati

While imprisoned as a result of the murders, Beausoleil occupied his time in composing a musical score for the film. Anger was also instrumental in founding Anton LaVey's 'Church of Satan' - and allegedly LaVey played the rôle of Satan in Roman Polanski's film 'Rosemary's Baby' (which is in fact not true); Sharon Tate, one of the Manson murder-victims was Polanski's wife.

www.illuminati-news.com...

www.tumblr.com...
edit on 6-3-2013 by Foobler because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Everyone remember Taylor Momsen? No? How about this. She played Cindy Lou Who on the movie version of How the Grinch Stole Christmas back in 2000. Now? Apparently she "#s for Satan."

(Image blurred by me so as to not violate ATS's no profanity policy, but you can do a Google image search for "Taylor Momsen Satan" to see a bunch of pictures of her in this shirt)

She also has a tattoo of an upside down cross on her left forearm.

And this is the kind of "music" that she makes with her band "The Pretty Reckless"

Some of the lyrics?

Drugs, bars, backseats of cars
Blowing boys, what a boring life I've led so far

[...]

So with a wink and a smile and a vial of meth
I took his hand and we walked through the shadow of death

[...]

Can't find a God, a love, a Jesus, a father
I don't even care that much
So why do I even bother?

Wow this little girl is really messed up. Prior to seeing this image of her wearing the shirt in the first picture I had never even heard of her. Doing some research now I've also stumbled upon another song by her called "Hit Me Like a Man." Yeah.

In addition to the song promoting violence against women, the lyrics also say

Hit me like a man, love me like a woman
From the devil deep inside, can't you see what I'm wanting?

This is a young girl who is supposed to be a role model to other young girls? She went from Cindy Lou Who to Gossip Girl to now "#ing for Satan" and singing songs about giving blowjobs, drug abuse, violence against women, being possessed, and blaspheming the Most High. But, no, there's no Satanic influence in the Hollywood Entertainment Pop Culture at all, right? /sarcasm

Still, some people will claim "creative license" and tell us that we are overreacting and that we "don't understand metaphors." What a sad shape the world is in, especially for young girls.

edit on 6-3-2013 by LazarusTsiyr because: Added a photo and video

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by LazarusTsiyr

All i can say to this is WOW talk about blatant

Considering the sicko's of hollywood she might have also been abused as a child.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 08:25 PM
link   
The players so far:

Adam Weishaupt
Aleister Crowley
Kenneth Anger
Anton Lavey
Genesis P-Orridge
Charles Manson
Jimmy Page
Rick Rubin
Ordo Templi Orientis
Adria Petty
Beyonce
Jay-Z
Alexander McQueen
Brian Butler
Annakim Violette Petty
Rhianna
Process Church
Madonna
Lil Wayne
Temple of Set
Temple of Astarte
Roman Polanski
Nicki Minaj
Lady Gaga
Marilyn Manson
Cee Lo Green
I'm sure I'm missing some links, this resource of links along with the many others have provided will help me focus on interconnectedness more and more.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Foobler

Allow me to repeat that I do not think the actual illuminati philosophy is in play with what is going on in the entertainment industry. This is a possibility among the executives in charge of company moves but not the direction of art.

The art is far more influenced by Crowley and through him Kabbalah as that was one of the most influential esoteric movements upon Crowley.

As for worshipping 'satan' there are essentially two forms;
1) Worship of a deity other than the God of the Bible. This is the form which involves 'conjuring'/ channeling as the practitioner is playing the submissive role.

2) Becoming one's own god. This is the true religion of satanism (per LaVey) and is the original lie told in the Bible.

Now much of the time I think there are many unwitting players who merely go along thinking that performances designed in a certain matter are 'artistic' as these sorts of folks tend to be highly influenced by appearances, attitude, and the emotional angle.

Those that know what it is based on likely do not know what the significance or intention may be those who are organizing the activity.

It is important to remember that the culture of most of the folks in Hollywood (well much of the world really) is that there is not such thing as supernatural despite the clear trend that has been established among the work of the most famous and successful entertainers.

EDIT

Let me add that it does not seem that most folks here likely know the basis of the goat symbolism. The goat is Capricorn and in ancient times was known as the 'gate of death' as it was the sign the Sun would pass through during the winter solstice (people used to die during winter). This was part of the allegory for the rebirth rituals (which are only another name of enlightenment/ illumination) representing the death of the material self. This is akin to Shiva being the lord of destruction and associated with the third eye. Shiva is Saturn and Saturn rules the sign Capricorn, whose sign is represented in Hebrew as an eye. The Capricorn is the sea goat and is seen in early Babylonian art and is the Sumerian Enki a.k.a. Ea.

After passing through the gates of death one gains experience of the spiritual world. The initiate then experiences rebirth into their new understanding of reality through the 'gate of birth' Cancer which is the summer solstice and the return of life in the world.

One must understand these things.

The pentagram and double cross (eight fold path) are references to Venus (or Lucifer). Over 8 years the Venus aligns with the Earth 5 times making a pentagram. Now as explained earlier the belief was that there is the material world and the spirit world (represented by the heavens) and so signs mean one thing materially and another spiritually.

Interestingly when you add the two together you get 13 which has a long tradition of being associated with the Sun gods (sun + zodiac signs) who themselves were allegory for the illuminated / enlightened.

The double cross can also be the four corners of the world and the four corners of the zodiac representing acting in the spirit and material realm (aka illumination).

This is essentially the secret of the mystery religions, what their method was for creating the illuminating experiences has varied widely over the ages.
edit on 6-3-2013 by FriedBabelBroccoli because: 101

edit on 6-3-2013 by FriedBabelBroccoli because: 101

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by FriedBabelBroccoli

You can see this trend in the alien cults as well.

The Venusians should make far more sense with the above description.

The Pliedians are the other mainstream, as far as mainstream goes, alien cults. The Pliedes is a grouping of stars found within Taurus. This is the golden calf of Molech whose people sacrificed their children to the flames (likely meaning illumination). Another tie in here is the legend of Europa whom Zeus raped after turning into a bull. She is often depicted as being wide-eyed which is a trait of the owl and interprets as illumination.

The Pliedians are led by Rael (basically the Sun god).

Then there is the 'green man' of the Celtic peoples which is another play on the solar cycles as outlined in the explanation of Capricorn. The death and rebirth of the god through the cycles of nature which are ruled by the seasons which are heralded or brought about by the astrological events.

Now when talk of the spiritual realm is discussed remember in the mysteries there is the land of the dead and the land of the living all ruled over by the gods. Biblical interpretation wouldn't support this as even the Bible says that the dead were not given access to heaven as Jesus is said to have descended to preach to the dead and then ascended to heaven which would indicate at least 3 realms in heaven, earth, spirit.

The zodiac signs are also likely represented in the beasts which spoke in revelation.

Anyways just thought I would provide folks with a brief (very very very very brief) outline of mysteries which are essentially satanism and luciferianism.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Foobler

Another connection with Psychic TV is Jhonn Balance and "Sleazy" Peter Christopherson who were members of Psychic TV and Throbbing Gristle. They went on to form the project Coil. They were both admitted followers of Crowley as well as they were involved in Enochian Magic. Peter Christopherson is a noted video director responsible for some memorable Nine Inch Nails videos Pinion, Wish, Help Me I Am In Hell, Happiness In Slavery and the Closure home video box set.

Psychic TV seems to have been a seed group that under the guise of some art house movement were practicing magic amongst artist and producers. The members have continued under various projects and have helped to develop other influential groups that have given rise to these manufactured subcultures notably "Goth and Industrial".

The interesting thing to me researching this is seeing who the culture creators are and then seeing where they have been and the effects they have caused. People are led to believe these are organic occurrences but the more I look into it I become convinced that these subcultures are created with the purpose of spreading moral decay and degeneracy. We could almost divide these culture creators up according to the subculture they are endorsing then track those to the roots.

This even reminds me of the story of Robert Johnson the blues musician selling his soul at the crossroads in Mississippi from which rock was born. Apparently there has been an air of the satanic around music for a very long time.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 12:45 AM
link   
I found the following incident interesting. R&B singer Houston basically gouged out his own eye to get out of the industry.

Bodyguard: Houston 'Happy,' Closer To God After Gouging Eye

"Houston is going through spiritual warfare right now," Houston's bodyguard Marco Powell said. "It's like good versus evil. He grew up in a Christian family, and since he's signed his record deal he's been subjected to, in his own words, 'sins and devils in the business' like drugs, alcohol and all this stuff that he's not used to. He didn't want to be around that. He just wasn't happy with management — he just wasn't happy. He didn't know which way to turn."

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Some more stuff I found:

Abbey of Thelema

The Abbey of Thelema refers to a small house which was used as a temple and spiritual centre founded by Aleister Crowley ...

"Abbey of Thelema" remains a popular name for various magical societies, Witchcraft covens, and Satanist grottoes. It is also the name of a fan club for controversial rock star Marilyn Manson, who included the line "We're gonna ride to the Abbey of Thelema, to the Abbey of Thelema..." in his song "Misery Machine".

Lady Gaga and Marilyn Manson share a Mickey Mouse moment

Lady GaGa has in the past mentioned that she was a fan of Marilyn Manson and in 2009 the two met on the set of a Rolling Stone photo shoot which eventually led to Manson providing guest vocals on a remix of her single LoveGame.

Manson on Lavey

edit on 7-3-2013 by Foobler because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17 >>

join