It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A brief diagram of the interconnectedness of Illuminati puppet pop stars in the music industry

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by NihilistSanta

Very interesting concept. I'll have to look into that. If you find any info, or any that you have currently, please share it with us

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by LazarusTsiyr

I'm just going to say it: Chris Martin is an "Och" and yes he has the "eye." However, I think if you inspected his heart you would find it to be a bit more on the good side than you might think. As for Jay Z, hmmm. They hang with the fallen ones and some of them will er...not go up so to speak. But you never know about people. I watched Beyonce's performance during the super bowl and she is no longer What she Was. You know? For those of you who know and aren't talking this post is for you. It's tough to be quiet all of the time about stuff that some of us already know but aren't saying. If you are reading this and don't get it, you are not on the inside and good for you! How much garbage to always think about the dark side of peoples. We have to keep on the positive side I think and see the best as much as possible in-lol-"pooples."

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Destiny10

It doesn't matter where there heart is. What matter is what they are doing. The Bible says that on Judgment Day our deeds, actions, works will be tested in the fire.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by LazarusTsiyr
reply to post by Noinden

Yes I do. And who was influenced by Tolkien? The Beatles or Crowley? And why should I care if either of them were influenced by Tolkien?

Ok so I myself am an occultist (Neopagan Druid) and do not get why you feel these things. Can you elucidation further your dislike of us?

You cite Crowely as an influence of the Beatles, which one? They tended to write their own songs (much like Queen), and only occasionally collaborated with one another. Thus the Beatles also were influenced by J R R Tolkein. Can you create a conspiracy from this? Honestly you need to look at the time frame too for the Beatles, Led Zep, Queen etc. Minds were fare more open.

I reiterate the onloy conspiracy in the modern entertainment industry is the push of mediocre talents.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Noinden

A conspiracy around Tolkien? No and I never alleged such a thing.

Was Tolkien an Occultist and Satanist? Did they use Satanic and Occult symbolism that Tolkien promoted? No.

So I fail to see your point in the least bit.
edit on 3-3-2013 by LazarusTsiyr because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 12:46 PM
link   
I don't know it to be fact but here's a link that explains everything.I understand the video is long.but it is quite scary to think what 'they' are doing to us,There is to many coincidences for it not to be true. whatch and enjoy youtu.be...

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Yah know you are dodging a lot of comments I make, I am taking that as a sign of ignorance in those areas.

The significance is that if someone is an influence, it does not necessarily make those influenced by them, the same. Crowely was a attention seeking prat (mostly). Oh and not all Occultists are satanists (many are Christian or atheist). I really would like to see some real source material for your ideas here, rather than a symbol that gets "repeated" in music videos. In fact there yah go. Queen is pretty much responsible for music videos. so blame them. Damn those highly educated, middle class, English SOBS....damn them. /sarc

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 01:05 PM
link   
You know, I've got to hand it to the marketing department in the music industry - they are so good they have people who would in many cases never even be talking about their artists spending massive quantities of time discussing them and their use of "Illuminati symbolism."

Of course, the truth is that they aren't really doing that - I mean lets please get serious here. The phrase "umbrella, ella, ella" is now a Illuminati phrase because lets just ignore the fact that it rhymes and sounds good but if you think about it just right it kind of sounds like a hebrew phrase.

The only thing going on here is some brilliant marketing. All these stars have to do is flash a pyramid and the conspiracy theorists on the internet go nuts for weeks/months following every major performance - increasing their google rankings and their media buzz in an industry where all publicity is good publicity. All this sort of thing does is add to their mystique and intrigue.

The only conspiracy here is how easily conspiracy theorists can be baited over nothing.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Noinden

I'm not dodging anything. I have the right to refuse to respond to anything I wish. And just because I am not responding to certain things is not because I'm dodging. It's because I don't see the relevance in it worthy of a response. Do you respond to everything everyone says to you? No.

I didn't say Crowley and the Beatles were the same but you can see them doing his symbols. Do I need to post the picture again?!

And I never said all Occultists are Satanists. Show me where I did. But, whether an Occultist is a Satanist or not, I'd bet that most are still promoting Satanic ideals and symbols. Furthermore, there's a difference, slight, between something being Satanist and being Satanic.

And I don't have time for your sarcasm.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by thelongjourney

Comprehension/reading fail. I didn't say that "Umbrella ella ella" is an Illuminati phrase. I pointed out how odd it is that "ella ella" sounds a lot like "la elah" (There is no God in Hebrew)

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by LazarusTsiyr
reply to post by thelongjourney

Comprehension/reading fail. I didn't say that "Umbrella ella ella" is an Illuminati phrase. I pointed out how odd it is that "ella ella" sounds a lot like "la elah" (There is no God in Hebrew)

Conspiracy mongering fail. Why point it out if you realize its a mere coincidence? By the way I didn't want to debunk you further but as someone who knows Hebrew "la elah" really doesn't translate into "there is no God" - more like "no God" and its not a declarative statement. Elah is also used to refer to both the God of the Jews and pagan gods - so there is a equal chance of it meaning "There is no such thing as a Pagan God" which would be quite Christian wouldn't it? Except THAT truth doesn't match the conspiracy mongering.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Dude you are ignoring the fact, that I said I was an occultist. Indeed you then threw in the term Satanist. Which to be honest shows me you are a little ignorant of the wide variety of occult practices out there. As I said it includes some Christian sects

Symbols are ambiguous. Indeed you have no proof that something is "Illuminati" or "occult", just because some flavor of the hour pop star uses it.

You get certain pop stats (Viz Madonna) who join a sanitized version of Jewish mysticism (Kaballah) for #s and giggles, then wander off when it gets boring. Yet I see no upswing in occult practice from their fans.

I thus return to you not knowing very much about what you are talking about.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 01:40 PM
link   
In my wildest thoughts, I can believe that people are using symbols, gestures, tones, and trigger words to implant notions subconsciously. I can even think of the possibility of events being "rituals" where some unknown energy is harvested form unwitting guests.

What I can't, even in my wildest thoughts, begin to accept, is that this is related to "demons" or fighting as a Christian alongside Jesus Christ. I'm agnostic, lean towards atheism, and simply think there is no good reason to believe in this nonsense.

Why can't people just drop this childish make-believe stuff, and if they don't like the trashy culture, turn off their tube, and radio? Why is it that difficult to simply stop there? Don't you win regardless of if these beliefs are true or not? If they are demons who cast spells through music...Fkk them, just stop listening to the music. No belief in demons required.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Noinden

Sorry but neopagan druid doesn't mean anything other than revisionist fantasy from the likes of Gardner. What are your scriptures? where do your rituals come from? More pawns for the new age. So called occultist who doesn't recognize obvious and overt occult symbols

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 02:08 PM
link   
I still want to know why it is in children's cartoons though. There's still people here saying that the PR firm for pop stars are brilliant and use satanism and occultism to garner buzz for celebs. But what is the use of putting it in programming for little kids?
I'm avoiding the fantastical, imaginary demons and angels thing here, but anyone find it a bit strange that children are heavily marketed to when it comes to these illuminati, satanic and occult symbols? I can understand adults beig all conspiracy crazy and there wondering turns into popularity and even revenue; i guess people do like to buy artists music and products because the mysterious wonder and mystique of them being devil worshipers and part of nefarious secret societies

But what about children's programming? I have posted this question many times on several of these threads, but consistently, all non-believers in this imaginary garbage do not respond to it.

I know youtube is full of conjecture, random crap, and conspiracy nuts, but there are videos showign dozens of older and current cartoons with these same symbols, or subject matter/story lines concerning the illuminati and secret societies, or NWO.
edit on 3-3-2013 by bigman88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Oh I see..

Anyone covering their eye = Illuminati

Anything with a pyramid = Illuminati

Gotcha....

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by NihilistSanta

Hah nice troll. But nope, I'm a member of the reconstructionist branch. So Troll away.

Oh and who needs scriptures? Our rituals are reconstructed, through study. Our religious path is just as valid as any other. Oh and not all Neopaganism is new age. Educate yourself a bit better
Some of us are well educated individuals.

Now care to post proof these symbols are illuminati or the occult? Because so far its all hand waving and angst, oh and satanic panic. "will no one think of the children". Look kids, sometimes a schlong is just a schlong. A Pyramid a pyramid, and a crappy pop star a crappy popstar wanting fame but not having any talent.

So care to try another method, or is trolling all you have? I'm well versed in the occult, not Just Druidry and Druidism.

edit on 3-3-2013 by Noinden because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-3-2013 by Noinden because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Noinden

Crowely was a attention seeking prat (mostly).

You first have to believe that dark energies can be conjured. I do and I believe Crowley did just that.
Although, one must realize that demons aren't called tricksters for nothing. Once they've been brought from below, they own you rather than the other way around. Even though they give you all the riches and fame your heart desires, you are working for them and doing their bidding. You are their slave.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quoop
Oh I see..

Anyone covering their eye = Illuminati

Anything with a pyramid = Illuminati

Gotcha....

I don't think you do . This does not mean the artist etc is a member , this is more like branding with brainwashing/indoctrination mixed in here. Go Google Illuminati or all seeing eye and you are hit with all kind of crap for some this info is too overwhelming to comprehend but usually leads to more new age "revelation" from the likes of Maxwell etc. This is externalizing the hierarchy.

If this was some fad or fashion/art trend we wouldn't see it stamped all over everything from Govt buildings, Currency, Think tanks, etc not to mention its use for well over 50 years in corporate logos, TV, film, and magazines.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

Oh no argument, but in the end Great Uncle Al was just a drug addled attention whore. He started out well, then fell apart. I mean anyone who asked Gardner to "Carry the tourch" for him, was not all there

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join