It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hole opened sheeps fall in it.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 03:55 PM
link   
A street opened up in San Francisco a few days ago, a sinkhole, letting loose a 5 ft. high wall of water, flooding some nearby houses. I live on the Hayward fault (just east of San Francisco), and we've noticed increasing numbers of cracks in our foundation, ceilings, walls, patio, driveways, etc.. It's like there's an increased "crumbling" of the earth's outer crust happening.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 06:49 PM
link   
That hole in the ground in Kansas.
We went back there today and there
were two cows in the hole.
I think the hole goes through the
hill and cows are using it so they
do not have to walk over the top of the hill.

I will see if i can take a picture of it and post it on the internet
edit on 3-3-2013 by slugger9787 because: I will see if i can take a picture of it and post it on the internet

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by kloejen

Well then all the Obamas and Rothschilds better hide.

OT:
Sinkholes have been appearing since the dawn of time. It's just that sometimes they form in places with human population and causes problems. My heart goes out to the guy and his family. That would be a nightmare to live through and I cannot imagine what it was like to be awakened and this be your final moment. I don't believe it's aliens or anything apocalyptic. It's water and erosion.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 03:01 AM
link   
reply to post by wwwchronos

I'm pretty sure that most of these holes form as a result of moving water underground dissolving rock like limestone, essentially leaving only sand in its place. When the sand has nothing to hold it up, it falls into the ground, creating the hole.

Now why this is happening more than usual, I have no idea...I'm by no means an expert when it comes to these things. It could be that it's not actually happening more than normal and the media has just taken an interest in it and started covering it more than they would have before.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by slugger9787

Hole in Kansas
Just found out that this particular
hole is the hole that all the cows
that jump over the moon use to
reenter earth's atmosphere and gravity field.

edit on 6-3-2013 by slugger9787 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join