It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What does goyim mean?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Upon readin a post directed at me on another board, someone wrote You goyim had better wake up? The person stated they were jewish or their words a jew, so I am assuming the word is jewish and has a not so nice meaning, could someone tell me what it means, I'd like to know what I just got called. TIA

[edit on 31-10-2004 by goose]

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 02:18 PM
link   
means "not jewish", gentile

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 02:18 PM
link   
maybe this helps.

Goy (noun, plural: goyim). A Hebrew and Yiddish word meaning someone who is not Jewish.

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Thanks so much I thought it meant idiots. I don't mind being called non jewish, since I am not jewish.

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 02:37 PM
link   
No Goose, you are not a idiot yet. Often it is shortened to 'goy' it is Yedish a slang mostly German and Americasn derivative of Hebrew. Next time some one calls you a goy, reply with kush mien tochas, schmekel
Ruffly translated it means "kiss my ssa you little Pirck"

TUT the IRRITANT

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 01:27 AM
link   
lol you goyim , im not jewish either hehe

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 01:30 AM
link   
I'm just curious, is this term almost like a minor slur. For example, non-mexicans are called 'Gringos'. It's not really a slur, but somewhat of a mild insult.

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 08:25 PM
link   
It would appear to be mildly insulting if there is a belief in superiority...

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 08:31 PM
link   
well you learn something every day right?
though i figure people may not like to be called that but hey thats certain people I hang out with alot of jewish students and I have never been called that so maybe its not that common?

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 08:40 PM
link   
It's not common and it's not an insult. It's a wonderful way overly paranoid idiots to earn brownie points and reveal jewish "hostility" to everyone else.

Do I whine about Spanish words that mean "White person" because I don't understand it?

Don't pay it so much mind folks, it's literal translation is Goy = Nation. Goyim = Nations. IM = Plural

Now if someone called you a shiksa... then you'd have a gripe.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 06:22 AM
link   
"Goyim" in fact means "Cattle of the field". Whether you believe this or not, matters no more. This planet has been invaded by an "alien race", they are a carnivorous reptile species (annunaki and grays) that eat "Goyim" flesh and astral energy like KFC, they feed off the pain of their kill like a cat toying with its food. The more pain and suffering, the better it tastes - they call this "loosh". If humans are evolved "monkeys", then what did the dinosaurs evolve to? The lizards were here first and our overpopulation is proof of them farming us. The wars we wage against each other is a method of how they slaughter and prepare the meat. Our great civilisations of this world have all been toppled and infiltrated, and yet in the shadow of these empires are the Jews, outlasting even the Romans. The true Israelites were the Atlantians and Lemurians that fled the sinking of their continent, the true Isrealites were American Indians. Wake up! you are been controlled like "cattle of the field". Your past and your history is being erased. They have turned us against our true Creator and forced us to follow their "religions". Where does christianity come from? the jewish religion. "Gentile" means PAGAN. Pagans live in respect of nature and not materialistc things. "Ha Satan" in their scriptures means "adversary" or "enemy". The greatest trick true evil has played - is convincing you that it is "god". If you disagree then show me where being a martyr - turning the other cheek and not fighting back - has brought this world today. If you hate chinese, blacks, hispanics, whites, indians, etc - you are a racist - but if you hate jews - your are anti-semetic. They are conquering this world. They have no land of their own, they just appeared out of nowhere and infiltrated and corrupted our great civilisations. They controlled the church who massacred all the pagans/gentiles (spanish inquisition). They were the ones who were responsible for slave trade. Their king solomon wiped out 97% of the germanic tribes in Europe - pillaging and stealing the wealth of these slain "gentiles" (king solomons riches). They suffer from unique illnesses which no other "gentile" suffers from. Their physical manifestations look or seem off, much like bad or poor disguises. If you STILL do not see the light of this truth then ask yourself - Why do you HAVE to be Jewish to join the Illuminati? Think, research and find the truth for yourself. Do not wait to be told, gather your power and WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! The world is a #ty place because you do nothing for yourself, your family or your heritage. Im not promoting "white power" or anything else they have made you believe to prevent you from fighting back. Im not saying we should murder them. I would prefer we all, human beings of all races, find our power, be strong and do not tolerate this injustice. They have an average IQ of 132 - Gentiles average 110. They are smarter than us and they play the sympathy card very well. If I anger you then good, channel that energy and find your own Truth. Now is the time to find your power, Our Creator is currently, removing this cancer from the planet. Watch the sky, the stock market crashing is a result of the action by our TRUE Creator! They are conquered and scrambling across the floor in the Divine Light. Our time is now! join the fight, and stand up for yourself. You are not your bank account, you are not below the perfect airbrushed models that make you feel inadequit, you are not your religion, you are not a sinner, you are not your khakis, you are not "CATTLE OF THE FIELD".

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Goyim are mentioned in Joshua 12 (new international version)

7 These are the kings of the land that Joshua and the Israelites conquered on the west side of the Jordan, from Baal Gad in the Valley of Lebanon to Mount Halak, which rises toward Seir (their lands Joshua gave as an inheritance to the tribes of Israel according to their tribal divisions- 8 the hill country, the western foothills, the Arabah, the mountain slopes, the desert and the Negev—the lands of the Hittites, Amorites, Canaanites, Perizzites, Hivites and Jebusites):

9 the king of Jericho one
the king of Ai (near Bethel) one

10 the king of Jerusalem one
the king of Hebron one

11 the king of Jarmuth one
the king of Lachish one

12 the king of Eglon one
the king of Gezer one

13 the king of Debir one
the king of Geder one

14 the king of Hormah one
the king of Arad one

15 the king of Libnah one
the king of Adullam one

16 the king of Makkedah one
the king of Bethel one

17 the king of Tappuah one
the king of Hepher one

18 the king of Aphek one
the king of Lasharon one

19 the king of Madon one
the king of Hazor one

20 the king of Shimron Meron one
the king of Acshaph one

21 the king of Taanach one
the king of Megiddo one

22 the king of Kedesh one
the king of Jokneam in Carmel one

23 the king of Dor (in Naphoth Dor [c] ) one
the king of Goyim in Gilgal one

24 the king of Tirzah one
thirty-one kings in all.

Footnotes:

So, along with 30 other Kings, the King of "Goyim" was defeated by the
army of Joshua & the land parceled out to the Israelite tribes.
'Goyim' was on the west side of the Jordan river

so, Goyim has more meaning than non-Jewish... it has the effective meaning of a land-less, people/persons conquered by the Israelites

Now with more study & research, one could find out if the land of the
King of 'Goyim' was actually parceled out to the tribe of Judah, the Jews of antiquity...
it would seem to make sense that the Jewish tribe would collectively
recognize & recall the Goyim as a defeated people,
rather than any of the other peoples listed in the Israelite conquests

[edit on 7-1-2009 by St Udio]

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Goyim is basically directed at the non jew as a form of saying you are not superior like us, the jew. Its no different than the way Nazis called jews "jew": for not being Nazi or Aryan.

Its no different than white supremists calling black folks the (N) word and its no different than muslims calling folks from the USA and Israel "infidels"

If you notice each time the word "goyim" is directed at you the person using the word is basically saying you are stupid, you are not Gods chosen and we are.

[edit on 1/7/2009 by prometheus1111]

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 09:01 AM
link   
It means, literally: "Cattle".

Make of that what you will.

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Shortly, they says Goyim means people not Jewish, and its wrong, Goyim means people not Israeli, cause Judaism is religion and Israeli is race, so even someone is jew but he is not israeli will stay referred as Goyim and it has bad meaning if you follow my arguments

First, google definition for Goyim says "Goy or Gentile (English /ɡɔɪ/, Hebrew: גוי‎, regular plural goyim /ˈɡɔɪɪm/, גוים or גויים) is the standard Hebrew biblical term for a "nation", including that of Israel. Long before Roman times it had also acquired the meaning of someone who is not Jewish. The latter is also its meaning in Yiddish."

You can read in Matthew (Matthew 15:21-28)

21 Then Jesus left Galilee and went north to the region of Tyre and Sidon.
22 A Gentile woman who lived there came to him, pleading, “Have mercy on me, O Lord, Son of David! For my daughter is possessed by a demon that torments her severely.”
23 But Jesus gave her no reply, not even a word. Then his disciples urged him to send her away. “Tell her to go away,” they said. “She is bothering us with all her begging.”
24 Then Jesus said to the woman, “I was sent only to help God’s lost sheep—the people of Israel .”
25 But she came and worshiped him, pleading again, “Lord, help me!
26 Jesus responded, “ It isn’t right to take food from the children and throw it to the dogs.”
27 She replied, “ That’s true, Lord, but even dogs are allowed to eat the scraps that fall beneath their masters’ table.”
28 “Dear woman,” Jesus said to her, “your faith is great. Your request is granted.” And her daughter was instantly healed.

You can see from quotes of bible, even the woman believes in Jesus but its not enough, she should be israeli or she should believe she is a dog for her masters (Israeli) to get her request, there is belief says who is not Israeli, he is dog, and this is the secret belief of israeli jews, that all non isreali are animals God gave them human look to serve people of Israel

You can see obviously how israeli used americans and europians to invade iraq to let the kingdom of israel expand, also, you can see how UN turning a blind eye about genocide of Syrians, so the project is put hand on iraq and emptying syria from native people, to let isreali expand then they enslave the whole Goyim over the world with New World Order

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 03:45 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 05:01 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: goose
It means anyone who doesn't have the jewish blood that was choosen by God and therefore not nearly as intelligent and easily amused and most likely believing in some miracle Jesus super friend but is likely a useless sheep waiting to be slaughtered.

Also, probably took out a loan with variable interest rates.

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Question answered. Closed.

new topics

top topics

join