It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Future NSA base on Oahu?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Architect-Engineering services required

The National Security Administration (NSA) requires design services for various locations on Oahu, Hawaii. These services shall include but not limited to: conduct on site surveys, attend meetings, prepare meeting confirmation notices, prepare detailed design and construction documents, review/respond to Requests for Information (RFI) relating to existing design and construction documents prepared by NAVFAC Hawaii, and review contractor submittals related to existing design and construction documents prepared by NAVFAC Hawaii. This work may require contractor personnel to enter areas containing TOP SECRET information and subsequently, contractor personnel will require a minimum of TOP SECRET Clearance for Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI) access. The contractor will be responsible for all costs associated with obtaining security clearances.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by gariac

Sounds like the Navy is going to be doing some work. Probably at Pearl Harbor.
That's what NAVFAC does.

Of course. It might have something to do with this:
www.nsa.gov...
edit on 3/1/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by gariac

Sounds like the Navy is going to be doing some work. Probably at Pearl Harbor.
That's what NAVFAC does.

Of course. It might have something to do with this:
www.nsa.gov...
edit on 3/1/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

That would be a good bet. I did a tour at the old WWII-era Kunia site. It was under a pineapple field. I wouldn't mind checking out that new-fangled operations building., if i was still on active duty.

join