It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Palin confirms that government is stockpiling ammo for civil unrest...MSM goes into damage control

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Quoting multiple shonky websites.....

LMAO......"shonky"

You slay me, you silly chicken head.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by bommer

this web site is clearly run by NRA lobbyist. You can't believe in so many conspiracy without contradicting yourself.

Some of you should try living in the real world ( outside america ) sometimes . It's Ok, much more advance, cultured and civil . way more freedom and less fear than what you have currently.

I am Australian, I have never been to America in my life...I come at this as a person aware of America's role they play in future prophecy and how they become the catalyst for the rest of the world during the Tribulation period...

You are not being all too specific about "so many conspiracy"...perhaps you'd like to elaborate more to make a valid point as it just seems like you don't have a mind for pattern recognition and then deter others by saying something is contradictory but providing no proof

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by NightGypsy

Quoting multiple shonky websites.....

LMAO......"shonky"

You slay me, you silly chicken head.

Well don't make it so easy then

Let me let you into a secret - multiple reports from the same original source are not actually "additional evidence" and do not provide you with any more credibility or support for your position.

When the original information is wrong, then every place that repeats it is also wrong.
edit on 4-3-2013 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
reply to post by Bicent76

If its a troll topic why has Washington posted the article where it says that we shouldn't fear the DHS buying of the ammo?

As I said, the Government stopped fearing the public decades ago...

Its a troll topic, because people are arguing over the FACTS, with opinions and what they think is the truth, with ignorant ego's and attitudes...

Just calling a spade a spade..

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 11:08 AM
link   

the cop killer bullets im refering to have an x etched into the top of the bullet or and indentation that shatters on impact.

"Despite the facts that "KTW" ammunition had never been available to the general public and that no police officer has ever been killed by a handgun bullet penetrating their body armor, the media incorrectly reported that the Teflon coated bullets were designed to defeat the body armor that law enforcement officers were beginning to use. The myth of "Cop-killer" bullets was born.
In January of 1982, NBC Television broadcast a sensationalist prime time special titled "Cop Killer Bullets." Law enforcement officials had asked NBC not to air the program as the use of body armor by police officers was still not common knowledge and the "KTW" ammunition was virtually unheard of outside law enforcement circles. The safety of law enforcement officers took a back seat to ratings at NBC however and they not only broadcast the show, but re-broadcast it again six months later.
Following significant media hype and widespread misconceptions, Congress got into the act and proposed legislation that would have outlawed any bullet based on its ability to penetrate certain bullet resistant material. The FBI, Bureau of Alcohol Tobacco and Firearms, and other forensic experts cautioned that the proposed ban was too vague to be enforceable. The NRA opposed the proposed law since it would have banned not only the controversial armor piercing handgun rounds, but nearly all conventional rifle ammunition as well. (Most rifle ammunition will easily penetrate the most commonly worn protective vests.) www.guncite.com...

deny your own ignorance

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join