It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Palin confirms that government is stockpiling ammo for civil unrest...MSM goes into damage control

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darkphoenix77
Reading some of the responses here makes me sad and ashamed.
It is a FACT that the government has purchased 2 billion rounds of ammunition in a little over 1 year.

no it isn't, and since you say you have read the responses you have no excuse for continuing to disseminate that lie.

It is a FACT that some of these were hollow point rounds which are good for only 1 thing and that thing is not target practice.

Wrong again - they aer perfectly good for target practice. And buying just 1 type of bullet simplified purchasing and loadouts too.

It is a FACT that the DHS has requested the order of the non-traditional paper targets and that those targets depict average American gun owners in residential settings. I mean come on, targets of elderly, pregnant, and young women and/or children is totally inexcusable and unacceptable.

All those targets are also depictions of people pointing guns at the shooter. Do you think that officers should be taught to take a bullet because the shooter is white, middle class, young, old, pregnant??

It is a FACT that in response the MSM has gone into damage control trying to make what she said seem like a joke and pulling much the same tactics as some people here (demonizing the person and making the message seem unimportant).

No - that is OPINION

Who am I to try and point out that which should be obvious?

Apparently someone who does not actually know what he is talking about - and hence perfectly suited to be in the screaming classes here on ATS!

edit on 3-3-2013 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by bommer
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

If you seriously believe this , then perhaps they should shoot you .

Scary to even think people like her. Mental instability all around and you wonder why they want tighter gun laws?

Sad reflection of americans. No different to islamic extremist .

Thank you for the unkind words, BTW i'm not a republican, i'm not affiliated with any political parties. As for a sad reflection of americans, no such thing as a muslim extremist or moderate, you either follow Muhammad and fight the infidels wherever you find them, or you are not muslim period, there is no compromise between the two. If you do not follow Sharia then you are not muslim.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Just want to point out that it is a felony to carry hollow point bullets in the State of New Jersey.
You can purchase and store them in your home, you can shoot them at a range, but it is a felony to carry them other than under those two exceptions.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Well, since you are trying to make me look like I am full of it I will provide some websites for your reading pleasure......

Breitbart - Feds buy 2 Billion Rounds of Ammunition

Ulsterman Report - Obama Government on Ammunition Purchases...Move Along Nothing to See Here

Natural News - Media Lies Concerning Purchase of Ammunition

WND - DHS Ammo Buy: Equipping a Police State?

American Thinker - Administration Seeks to Explain Ammo Purchases

Activist Post - Why the Government Ammunition Purchases Should Scare the Hell Out of You

Conservative Musings - Who Does the Government Intend to Shoot?

And just so you don't accuse me of posting one sided opinions I will include a story from MSN so everyone can see the spin in all it's glory.....

MSN - Rumor: Government Stockpiling Millions of Rounds of Ammunition

All those targets are also depictions of people pointing guns at the shooter. Do you think that officers should be taught to take a bullet because the shooter is white, middle class, young, old, pregnant??

I think officers should train on targets that look like they are intent on shooting someone and ones that look agitated....not shoot ones that look like scared civilians protecting thier property and or lives. But what do I know?

Apparently someone who does not actually know what he is talking about - and hence perfectly suited to be in the screaming classes here on ATS!

Well you may be right I guess I just have no clue what I am talking about...

I prefer to let others decide that on thier own however.....

edit on 3-3-2013 by Darkphoenix77 because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-3-2013 by Darkphoenix77 because: typo

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Darkphoenix77

Quoting multuiple shonky news sites that all repeat the same disinfo doesn't actually make your point any less wrong.

The FACTS are in the documents themselves - such as this one (4.7mb pdf)- not with the spin given to them by people whith a vested interest in not telling the truth.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

Quoting multuiple shonky news sites that all repeat the same disinfo doesn't actually make your point any less wrong.

The FACTS are in the documents themselves - such as this one (4.7mb pdf)- not with the spin given to them by people whith a vested interest in not telling the truth.

Aloysius the Gaul, I love your posts.
God forbid we should let those darned old facts get in the way. Many bats**t crazies on this and many other threads.
One should consider the sources. Sarah Palin is a moron, and has no idea what she's talking about. Faux News fired her for heaven's sake!

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

The FACTS are in the documents themselves ]- not with the spin given to them by people whith a vested interest in not telling the truth.

"People with an interest in not telling the truth." How subjective of a term that is?

I believe one of the most profound statements ever uttered was by Ron Paul.

If everything that gets said is proven to be in error then what will happen? Nothing

If everything that has been said turns out to be the truth what happens? Nothing good.

Or words to that effect.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 07:23 PM
link   
the Government has been stockpiling armaments for decades cold war, etc.

Obviously a troll topic, and achieved its goal here on the classy and civil site called ats..

Another thread full of EGO and Attitude and not one voice has come in to confirm the fact the Government, has stopped fearing the people for decades..

ATS is full of brilliant idiots arguing with one another over egotistical idea's...

News flash idiots the World does not revolve around you....

carry on in your dismantling of the human mind..

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by ChiefD

Sarah Palin is a moron, and has no idea what she's talking about. Faux News fired her for heaven's sake!

Thanks for proving my point about attacking the person and belittling the message.

There was a documentary on HBO a while back (forget the name) that went into depth on how the MSM played a part in hanging Palin out to dry and how she inadvertantly played a hand in tanking the '08 election for the Republican party. Was she a bad choice of running mate for McCain? Yeah I think she was. Would she have made a bad vice president? debatable. She certainly was a poor choice because of her knowledge of foreign affairs and other things but she did have one thing going for her that most politicians do not have these days and that is an honest character. Washington would in many ways be a much better place if it was comprised of every day ordinary average people instead of the nest of snakes that it currently is.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Bicent76

If its a troll topic why has Washington posted the article where it says that we shouldn't fear the DHS buying of the ammo?

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Bicent76

One Word: Projection

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by JesuitGarlic

Sarah Palin's recent comments on Facebook about the issue of US government stockpiling ammunition in response to the economic collapse they know is coming has forced the issue of what the Government is really up to out into the mainstream news. News outlets Poltico and AtlanticWite have felt the need to respond and deflect.

While government agencies are, in fact, purchasing large amounts of ammunition, they are doing so for training exercises and shooting ranges, according to federal officials. The Washington Post last month summed up the Department of Homeland Security’s buying of more than 1.6 billion rounds of ammunition for training with an article headlined, “Not so sinister: Homeland Security is stockpiling ammo for target practice.”

Read more: www.politico.com...

The US govt has purchased enough ammunition to wage full-scale war for 20-30 years. All purchased over the last year and all designated for domestic use.

Hollow point bullets are not for target practice...

www.facebook.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

Then they bought too much ammo!

I can't imagine a government trying to maintain order amidst an economic collapse of a magnitude requiring such drastic measures would last long enough to use much of the ammo unless they all plan on working for free.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Obama has 4,500 cyber-warriors which are infiltrating forums, and social media sites. If we split this number 500 ways, that means 9 agents a piece.
reply to post by nomnom

Can you post the source for this claim? I seriously doubt that he would publish such a statistic, and if it doesn't come from him, I would seriously question the validity of such a claim.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProfEmeritus

Obama has 4,500 cyber-warriors which are infiltrating forums, and social media sites. If we split this number 500 ways, that means 9 agents a piece.
reply to post by nomnom

Can you post the source for this claim? I seriously doubt that he would publish such a statistic, and if it doesn't come from him, I would seriously question the validity of such a claim.

There are numerous threads on this subject.

ATS Thread

ATS Thread

ATS Thread

Representative Maxine Waters(D) is one of the sources.

I am not certain that there is proof that they exist, but I think that a person would have to be somewhat naive to think that they don't exist.
edit on 4-3-2013 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 06:33 AM
link   
reply to post by VonDinkinDunken

I can't imagine a government trying to maintain order amidst an economic collapse of a magnitude requiring such drastic measures would last long enough to use much of the ammo unless they all plan on working for free.

I come at this topic from the perspective of seeing these events in the context of the culminating agenda of the Luciferian/Satanic forces in orchestrating a collapse to achieve multiple outcomes. One objective is to quell dissent through fear. Fear shuts down the critical thinking part of a persons brain and this is crucial for Lucifer's impersonation of the Second Coming of Jesus to work out relatively smoothly without too many objections and questioning.

People are being led into a subservient state so that they won't question this culminating event to transpire in the not too distant future. Those who do question it, whether on the basis of religious reasons (able to see the true from the fake by knowing prophetic descriptions and scriptural principles) or reasons of liberty (which won't manifest immediately but will be evident later on) will be targeted as causing the break down of society and angry mob attention will try to be focused on them.

This type of ammunition is to make an example out of someone to bear testimony to anyone else who has the idea of standing up for their sense of liberty or faith.

My strongest area is in prophetic understanding and let's just say that when Luci wants to try pull his BS on the world, I will be exposing it as much as I can. Until then though, these issues of liberty and orchestrated collapse help people wake up to the fact that somethin strange is a brewin and hopefully it will give people enough impetus to explore the deeply layers at play here (so people can be more targeted in their resistance and understanding of ramifications).
edit on 4-3-2013 by JesuitGarlic because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Unfortunately they do train with the same bullet type that they carry which is a waste of money for short range shooting when they could just use the same weight bullet (but FMJ or ball vs JPH or hp).

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 07:42 AM
link   
this web site is clearly run by NRA lobbyist. You can't believe in so many conspiracy without contradicting yourself.

Some of you should try living in the real world ( outside america ) sometimes . It's Ok, much more advance, cultured and civil . way more freedom and less fear than what you have currently.

Land of free home of the brave ? Not brave enough to free yourself from firearm money making fear driven machine.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 10:57 AM
link   

There are numerous threads on this subject. ATS Thread ATS Thread
reply to post by butcherguy

That is EXACTLY my point. Every one of these supposed "sources" are from anonymous or unconfirmed sources. I don't consider blogs or other threads, without reputable sources, to be a source at all. This is the problem with so many of the posts on conspiracy threads. They merely repeat other unconfirmed sources, and pretty soon, they are repeated so many times that .....well, you know,....the old saying:
If you repeat something often enough, people begin to believe it.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProfEmeritus

There are numerous threads on this subject. ATS Thread ATS Thread
reply to post by butcherguy

That is EXACTLY my point. Every one of these supposed "sources" are from anonymous or unconfirmed sources. I don't consider blogs or other threads, without reputable sources, to be a source at all. This is the problem with so many of the posts on conspiracy threads. They merely repeat other unconfirmed sources, and pretty soon, they are repeated so many times that .....well, you know,....the old saying:
If you repeat something often enough, people begin to believe it.

Well, Maxine Waters is on record talking about them.
I would say that we can't trust her, but why would she even be mentioning this... concerning Obama?

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by JesuitGarlic

Yeah, well, Mrs. Palin, I wonder if you're just as passionate in speaking out against your own party who sent us into a war based on lies after pulling an inside terrorist job.

Thought not.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join