It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Palin confirms that government is stockpiling ammo for civil unrest...MSM goes into damage control

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by GBP/JPY
reply to post by buster2010

buster, baby.....about a 9 on phobia level.... what' ya thinking, I like her....hunters unite....

dang, they go moose hunting, I couldn't imagine...

So Buster is the paranoid one huh?
Even the fake news fired her.

Obama is the president of firsts.
EVERY president BUT Obama has received the green light
from Congress for the debt ceiling.
Obama is also the first President asked for his Birth certificate .

I wonder why he's different? hmm....
I can't quite put my finger on it..

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProfEmeritus
This story can be collaborated by multiple, reputable sources.

If you are going to call yourself ProfEmeritus, you should make more effort to use words that actually mean what you are trying to say. The correct word is corroborated.

I think you would find more wisdom in the words of Michael Palin than anything that comes out of Sarah Palin's mouth.

“I am very cautious of people who are absolutely right, especially when they are vehemently so.”

“Contrary to what the politicians and religious leaders would like us to believe, the world won't be made safer by creating barriers between people.”

“NOBODY EXPECTS THE SPANISH INQUISITION!!”

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

We all know that she may be a bit ''ditsy'' but we all know that the government are capable of doing this and in all likelihood, are going to do it.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010
reply to post by havok

She was the 9th governor of Alaska and that doesn't include her stunt as City council in Wasilla. Once that title is acquired, it isn't just removed because someone doesn't like her.

She doesn't deserve the title of Governor because she quit two years into her term.

Hmmm, didn't Obama do something similar? I seem to remember something about his seat having to come up for early election when he became president.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by JesuitGarlic

I saw that post, TPTB got a plan! and she laid it on the table. What's with the Palin bashing? I'll tell you what it is, fear of a strong woman!

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Aaaannnndddd, in other news, we know what they're practicing shooting; little kids, pregnant women and old people, because that's the paper targets they ordered. Something about 'not hesitating' and being willing to shoot a little kid if you decide in a microsecond that she/he is holding a real gun, not a toy gun, not a cell phone, not an ice cream cone. Because you there with your Stormtrooper outfit wouldn't want to get shot by someone with utterly no target practice training in the one place on your body not covered in high-tech bullet-proof something or 'nuther, from so far away that you can't see what the kid is holding what with the helmet shield down and the tear gas goggles on...

Your tax dollars at work, or at the very least the Feds' borrowed money from China at work. Hollow point bullets and paper targets for the MILLIONS of hired goons on the government payroll, the same people that would stick a never-changed in a whole day blue-gloved hand down your gramma's pants and your kid's diapers looking for the truth of what happened on 9-11 is also going to be patrolling your side streets and suburban parks looking for 'turrists' because Orwell hasn't spun in his grave fast enough yet.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by havok
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Well, looks as if you got offended, which wasn't my intent.

She was the 9th governor of Alaska and that doesn't include her stunt as City council in Wasilla.
Once that title is acquired, it isn't just removed because someone doesn't like her.
So, she still held a title higher than most would dream of.
My opinion of her is irrelevant, especially to this thread.

Again, your "credentials" may not be posted for everyone to see...

But I'd take her word over yours, yes.

Every comment about Mrs. Palin is no more than an OPINION. However, there is something to be said for anyone who has/had ties to the government, as their opinion will resonate more with anyone who chooses to listen to it, albeit "for or against." And that is MY opinion.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by laughingdog
reply to post by JesuitGarlic

I saw that post, TPTB got a plan! and she laid it on the table. What's with the Palin bashing? I'll tell you what it is, fear of a strong woman!

For those of us who just plain can't stand her, it is still important because she has friends in high places whom she recreates with, and she has a big mouth. The people she is around KNOW that she speaks without thinking so it is odd to let anything slip to her without doing it for a purpose.

An odd incident happened here last week in mid week. We went to a wildlife area where they shoot ducks when the season comes but there is a shooting range there sometimes used by the parks dept. guys the ones that check hunting lic. and such.

Well this day there was a dark Gov truck, I couldn't read the logo a very tense looking guy inside drove by (this is unusual as it is a locked gate and no one drives in) we later heard rapid fire from the shooting range.

So maybe there IS practice involved also.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 01:21 PM
link   
it really amazes me a how quick people want to act like chidren on here and call people names like "ditzy ""moosejaw" and others .It really saddens me to see you reduce yourselves to these childish acts.

The Department of Homeland Security has been stockpiling ammo for several months for a civil war ..not target practice..if you believe the target practice story you are very ignorant to the facts...subsonic sniper ammo and hollowpoint ammo are not for target practice especially when 2 billion rounds!! have ben purchased .When you have several billionaires preparing for the total meltdown of america and telling everybody else to prepare as much as possible ..you might want to listen to them a little. the government has known for a while now about the looming colapse and is preparing for it...why do you think theres so much emphases on gun control right now?why so much equipment needed for DHS being puchased(heavey trucks and patrol gear) ..why is Nato already here in large numbers!!..Theyve been preparing for this for a very long time...So get your weapons of choice and reloading equipment get your seeds and gardening handtools and get ready...and please leave the name calling to children!! it looks far worse on you than you think!!
edit on 2-3-2013 by StumpDrummer because: mispelled words due to 22 keys missing on my laptop!!!

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul
Why on earth would you consider that ditsy moron a source for anything to do with the Govt's policy or reasons behind them??

Personally, I couldn't care less what Palin has to say. I agree, she's a walking talking disaster for the GOP (our enemies in South Korea comment was just one example of her foot in mouth disease)

But despite my views on Palin, it doesn't alter the facts about the Federal Government scavaging up Billions of rounds of Hollow Points and Targets that include Pregnant American Women, very young American kids, American senior Citizens, and other equally disturbing practice targets.

As anyone whose ever been around weaponry knows, Hollow Point rounds are designed for maximum damage to the target, they are designed to blow limbs away, rip huge holes through torso's, or remove heads. They are designed to kill or if the target is very lucky, seriously maime.

Or put another way, they are not designed for controlling an angry mob of Citizens or to incapacitate with the minimum of risk to life while still providing stopping power.

Riots or Civil unrest, in the case of a Civilised country at any rate, opt to use primarily non-lethal force, like water cannon, rubber bullets, CS gas, strength in numbers of LEO's, Microwave crowd control tech, and as a last resort standard live rounds...not Hollow points.

What else do they intend to use against the very people they are put into Government by, and they are sworn to protect and respect...napalm..DU rounds?

The situation is clear. So clear in fact, even morons can see through the weak excuses being offered by the Feds. Hell, even Palin has it sussed and that's saying something.

They want the two and a half century long freedom party to come to an end, and the clean up is going to be a bitch.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by sealing

Originally posted by GBP/JPY
reply to post by buster2010

buster, baby.....about a 9 on phobia level.... what' ya thinking, I like her....hunters unite....

dang, they go moose hunting, I couldn't imagine...

So Buster is the paranoid one huh?
Even the fake news fired her.

Obama is the president of firsts.
EVERY president BUT Obama has received the green light
from Congress for the debt ceiling.
Obama is also the first President asked for his Birth certificate .

I wonder why he's different? hmm....
I can't quite put my finger on it..

Mate, does being a mixed race President somehow automatically make you immune from criticism?

Or for that matter, from being corrupt, a liar or a tyrant? Any more than it does if he was born only white or black?

He's not black you know, he's white and black.

The race card doesn't work..observations of his policies, destruction of the Constitution and broken promises (aka LIES) are what people are mad about.

Besides, he doesn't seem to have much of a problem blowing hundreds of thousands of black people to bits around the world himself...why not complain about those people...hmmm?

You can take racial solidarity too far. He should never be negatively OR positively judged or critiqued on the issue of his race, his nationality, performance in office and broken oaths yes, but not race.

Lest we forget, his race wasn't a negative issue when the American electorate voted him into office...you can't have an America that 'hates him because of his race', and an America that elects him reagrdless of his race.

It's about the issues and performance or lack thereof, nothing else.

edit on 2-3-2013 by MysterX because: added text

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by erwalker

You've proven my point. Divert attention from the OP, and attack the messenger. Wow, I had a senior moment, and that becomes the issue. Yes, I am well aware of the difference between the two, and, yes, I used the wrong word, and yes, it is an early sign of memory loss. Happy now?

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 03:42 PM
link   
I am so sick of all you stupid sons of beaches here tearing down important points over trivial STUPIDITY.

FFS! Who cares who the F said it on facebook, whether it was F-in Sarah Palin or Mickey F-in Mouse?!?!

An allegation was alluded to, and the IMPORTANT point is that the media immediately responded with damage control, and claimed "The Government is stockpiling ammunition for target practice."

ARE YOU ALL COMPLETE AND UTTER IMBECILES?

Who the F would believe that line, and what kind of POS would defend it by derailing the thread?

I'm tired of being Mr. Niceguy on ATS. I am going to start calling stupid stupid. Wake up and quit your jobs, trolling to create division among the sheep.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by StumpDrummer
it really amazes me a how quick people want to act like chidren on here and call people names like "ditzy ""moosejaw" and others .It really saddens me to see you reduce yourselves to these childish acts.

The Department of Homeland Security has been stockpiling ammo for several months for a civil war ..not target practice..if you believe the target practice story you are very ignorant to the facts...subsonic sniper ammo and hollowpoint ammo are not for target practice especially when 2 billion rounds!! have ben purchased .When you have several billionaires preparing for the total meltdown of america and telling everybody else to prepare as much as possible ..you might want to listen to them a little. the government has known for a while now about the looming colapse and is preparing for it...why do you think theres so much emphases on gun control right now?why so much equipment needed for DHS being puchased(heavey trucks and patrol gear) ..why is Nato already here in large numbers!!..Theyve been preparing for this for a very long time...So get your weapons of choice and reloading equipment get your seeds and gardening handtools and get ready...and please leave the name calling to children!! it looks far worse on you than you think!!
edit on 2-3-2013 by StumpDrummer because: mispelled words due to 22 keys missing on my laptop!!!

I agree with you. Sickening children aren't they?

Name calling is for grade school and unfortunately in our society, most in high school are not mature enough today to not name call.

Then, you look at so called adults and their minds are still in high school and grade school and they will probably never mature past this point in life.

Well, I agree with you that the stock pile of ammo is troubling.

A person with an IQ above 60 would be troubled by their government all the sudden buying up tons of it.

A war is being prepared for it looks like.

Be a watcher ; not a denier

I

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by havok

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul
Why on earth would you consider that ditsy moron a source for anything to do with the Govt's policy or reasons behind them??

she is actually a gov't official, her word is better than some anonymous mouth on a internet conspiracy forum.

Laughing my g0d d@mn @ss off at this. Thanks. LOL>

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by AngryCymraeg

Would she really be any worse than Osama, Obama? What the is his name??

Oh yeah potus, more like PoS
edit on 2-3-2013 by AK907ICECOLD because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by ProfEmeritus

If it was a "senior's moment", I apologise. I guess I read a few too many posts of people who appear to have permanent cases of "senior's moment" today.

My point regarding the two Palins still stands. A person would be better off listening to the man than McCain's former running-mate.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Because Palin knows anything.

She makes her living peddling to the right wing fringe. When is she going to be at another for profit Tea Party event again?

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by MysterX

Just realised that in the post i'm replying to, i made no reference to the OP's thread...Mods, i would appreciate it if you could remove the off topic post and this one too.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 05:57 PM
link   
***FAKE BREAKING NEWS***FAKE BREAKING NEWS***

(ATS) Undersecretary for DHS, George Armstrong Custer and 300 heavily armed DHS agents went after the 300 million armed Americans causing civil unrest today.

As of this report, he has not been heard from.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join