It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Palin confirms that government is stockpiling ammo for civil unrest...MSM goes into damage control

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by elouina

Originally posted by buster2010
So Moosejaw Barbie finally learned how to read and post on facebook. Just how long has reports of DHS stockpiling ammo? A few months at least? Her 15 minutes of fame is over she should get used to it.

It is this very attitude that made her drop out of government. If she was a man, none of what has happened to her, would have happened. I can guarantee you that transparency wouldn't be an issue with her. And she would scoff at back room dealings. Honesty and integrity comes first. Look at what happened when americans were willing to overlook this in the last election?

Oh please you don't think that the men get ragged on? She couldn't even finish a term as Governor was that because she was a woman also? Honesty and integrity from Palin do you really know anything about her?

Even before becoming McCain's running mate, Palin was under investigation for wrongfully firing Alaska's top law-enforcement official for refusing to fire her former brother-in-law, a state trooper. A state panel found her guilty of ethics violations in the “Troopergate” affair.

She was for it before she was against it. Accepting the Republican Party nomination for vice president, Palin described her distaste for pork by saying she did not want federal funding for the Ketchikan's Gravina Island Bridge. "I told Congress, thanks but no thanks on that bridge to nowhere." Except, she didn't. In 2006, she campaigned on a pledge to build that very same bridge while running for governor just two years earlier.

At least four more ethics complaints have been filed since Palin announced she would resign, bringing the grand total to 19. An independent investigator filed a complaint saying Palin’s fund to pay off her $500,000 legal fees violates state law. Palin said the complaint will “mislead the public and prejudice a fair review of this matter." Another complaint that Palin called “ridiculous” and “wasteful” on Twitter says the names of people who sent Palin gifts should be made public.

The Top 25 Sarah Palin

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by MoosKept240

I dunno to me, its a better explanation that they bought 1.6 billion rounds for "target practice" I have played a lot of battlefield and call of duty, and I bet I haven't used close to that.

They didn't "buy" 1.6 billion rounds - the contracts are for supply of those rounds if requested over a period of time stretching out into the future. So the Feds get to lock in a price and know where there orders are coming from - it saves time and paperwork.

The DHS has thousands of officers in its various agencies - it also includes the Federal Law Enforcement Training Centers FLETC - and Glynco used over 16 million rounds in 2008.

The 1.6 billion is a maximum amount - if they don't' need them then they don't order them under the contact, and don't pay for them.

It just makes more sense, to me at least. I am a common blue collar fellow. Work hard for a grim $15/hour and 1.6 billion rounds seems a bit much. Unless they are celebratory rounds and when ever we win a war its so they can all fire rounds in the air in joy. Then maybe. I dunno.

I don't know how many rounds a LEO uses to stay qualified - but this place runs a "ADVANCED PISTOL COMBAT PERSONAL PROTECTION COURSE" that includes 1000 rounds and lasts 18 hours of instruction.

I could see LEO's doing a couple of such courses each year to remain current - can you?

If that is the case, then the Secret Service's 4400 sworn officers alone would use 8.8 million rounds per year - or 35+ million in the course of this contract JUST for recurrent training.

And then there are all the other agencies - eg Customs and Border protection has over 58,000 employees - not sure how many are required to be armed and undergo training but I don't think I've ever seen an unarmed US customs officer - they could easily account for a couple of hundred million rounds over a 4-5 year contract!

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 10:54 PM
link   
It's actually 2 billion bullets now.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by havok

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul
Why on earth would you consider that ditsy moron a source for anything to do with the Govt's policy or reasons behind them??

Well, one extremely good reason is that she's probably tied closer to the government than you'll ever be.

So for what it's worth, because she is actually a gov't official, her word is better than some anonymous mouth on a internet conspiracy forum.

I'm not trying to offend you, but that's the truth.

But she's not a government official. All she is now is a crazy lady who drives around the country in a bus selling books.

Even when she was relevant, she wasn't a reliable source. She said things like "I can see Russia from my backyard" and "Africa is a country." Sometimes politicians say things they don't mean. They are called gaffes, and they don't make someone stupid. But she just said stupid things and meant them.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 02:40 AM
link   
reply to post by havok

Yep, I'm good friends with her neighbor. She's good to
Go for the civil war. Todd has plenty of guns and ammo, I'm sure
thx for putting that out there Sarah, I'm sure that if it went well,
She'd out do Obama

Shame on You Obama drones that voted him in
edit on 2-3-2013 by AK907ICECOLD because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 02:40 AM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

I usually love your posts & replies

But please change your avatar , I read all of your posts in my head with Dr Sheldon Cooper's voice & it makes it hard to take you seriously .

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 04:52 AM
link   
SarahCuta still scares the hell out of the liberal communist demoncrats as you can see from the immediate and hysterical responses in this post!

Thank God for Sarah Palin!

Palin for President!!!

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 05:11 AM
link   
Palin is right and more people need to come out with the truth about the upcoming collapse. Don't believe the lies about target practice or the sudden need for gun control. It's all about keeping us under control when the shtf.
Op thanks for posting. Now all the steeple can go right back to sleep.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 05:45 AM
link   
the runaway debt was done on purpose the government is gearing up for civil unrest yes the global financial crisis has been orchestrated and finally they have an idea of just how many americans they will have to kill to force the ideology through . you either accept it or take on the government and their henchmen with your ...... pistol

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by D1Useek
SarahCuta still scares the hell out of the liberal communist demoncrats as you can see from the immediate and hysterical responses in this post!

Palin for President!!!

Do you want to see the USA go to hell in a handbasket????

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 05:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Maybe, maybe not...after all you have no idea what my connection to he Govt is.

I see it coming already..

"Your a paid shill" should be popping up soon...

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by GBP/JPY
reply to post by buster2010

buster, baby.....about a 9 on phobia level.... what' ya thinking, I like her....hunters unite....

dang, they go moose hunting, I couldn't imagine...

People that shoot animals from helicopters are not hunters. They are killers who don't amount to a pimple on a real hunters ass. So please don't degrade real hunters by lumping them into a class with her.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by havok

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul
Why on earth would you consider that ditsy moron a source for anything to do with the Govt's policy or reasons behind them??

Well, one extremely good reason is that she's probably tied closer to the government than you'll ever be.

So for what it's worth, because she is actually a gov't official, her word is better than some anonymous mouth on a internet conspiracy forum.

I'm not trying to offend you, but that's the truth.

Agreed, she even defended Ron Paul on several issues hate her or love i am afraid she speaks the truth i am following the stockpiling ammo DHS story.
edit on 2-3-2013 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by D1Useek

Palin for President!!!

Well make you mind up are they liberals or communist? They can't be both. Small wonder why you are a Palin supporter. You both seem to have the same amount of knowledge when it comes to politics. How are you on American history?

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 08:07 AM
link   
In the mistaken identity shotout for Dorner in Torrance CA, two unarmed women were gunned down by 8 police officers using 102 bullets. Both innocent victims were only wounded. In New York, a distraught man with only a briefcase caused another police shootout where a dozen innocents were hit, but not the man who surrendered.

Maybe the police need to buy more than 1.2 million rounds of ammo for the upcoming riots?

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 08:12 AM
link   
This is a fact, most people experienced with firearms knows. Hollow points are for unarmored combatants. Hollow points were not designed for armor piercing capabilities, but for bouncing around in an unarmored target and shredding it's insides, leaving horrendous wounds medics are incapable of treating in the field.

Now comes the question every american citizen should be asking themselves. Why would our government buy enough bullets to shoot every man, woman and child in our nation 6 or 7 times?

Obama worshippers think Obama is their savior, or call him "apostle Barack". The man will bring them death and they will love him for it.

Btw,

Luke 10:18 Jesus said, "I saw Satan (the deceiver) as Barack (lightening) O (springing forth on) Bama (from above heights)."

Our president is junior, the son. The more i look at the lies surrounding the man and his life, i begin to wonder if he is the son of perdition. Lightning falling from heaven = satan.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by mykingdomforthetruth
the runaway debt was done on purpose the government is gearing up for civil unrest yes the global financial crisis has been orchestrated and finally they have an idea of just how many americans they will have to kill to force the ideology through . you either accept it or take on the government and their henchmen with your ...... pistol

Trust me, every one of those who is trying to bash Palin in this thread, and trying to excuse their messiah and their thugs will be some of the first ones to start crying when tshtf, and it will happen soon enough.

You got the Feds making our military, and who knows who else, "train" in our streets, even shooting blanks from helos at our streets to get the dumb people to accept more and more military pressence and think "oh it is okay that the military is armed to their teeth all over our streets"...

And these are some of the same people/members who constantly want to claim Palin is dumb...

Not to mention that if they knew anything about bullets, and guns they would know you do not target practice with some of the most expensive rounds such as hollow points... Hollow points are for doing LOTS of damage TO PEOPLE...and not to a piece of paper/cardboard...

edit on 2-3-2013 by ElectricUniverse because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 08:21 AM
link   
What happened to this OP is, unfortunately,all too common on ATS. Someone posts a news story for discussion, and partisanship immediately trumps any decent discussion about the FACTS. Either they shoot the messenger, in this case, the OP, or they shoot the person that stated what was happening, in this case, Palin.
This story can be collaborated by multiple, reputable sources. Whatever people think of Palin, is irrelevant to the news story. I don't defend Palin, but I do despise attacks, not because they are despicable, which they are, but because they divert the discussion away from the actual ISSUE, which is "WHY is the government buying so much ammunition." If it is for training, it is overkill, in my opinion, and if it is not, they we have a problem, if nothing else, of excessive spending, in a time where supposedly, the government has no money.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by ElectricUniverse

And these are some of the same people/members who constantly want to claim Palin is dumb...

Palin is a Attention W---- who needs to have an L and a R on her shoes.

Regardless, what troubles me reading this Thread, is that some people/members think she is NOT dumb.

That bodes badly for the future of this Site/Country.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Sarah Palin is a certifiable idiot I cannot even begin to fathom how someone so mentally inept has ever achieved such a level of notoriety in the politics of a country. And nothing she has ever said, under no circumstances should ever be remarked upon or taken with anything other than total contempt.

She truly is a cretin of the highest order.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join