It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blind Dog Living in a Trash Pile Gets the Most Beautiful Rescue

page: 1

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Little dog ends up real happy after having a bad start to life....

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 05:26 PM
link   
I'm not crying, I'm just tired. Lovely video, thank you.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

We are a cat rescue--but that doesn't mean we don't love dogs. In fact, in this business ... not business ... I should say "expensive foolhardy hobby," we do occasionally rescue a dog. We've seen some horrendous crimes against both dogs and cats, and it's always extremely gratifying to see a rescue this successful and an adoption this perfect.

Thanks, purplemer, for helping get the word out.

To everyone: Don't buy. Adopt....

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by CallYourBluff
I'm not crying, I'm just tired. Lovely video, thank you.

I just had the significant other watch it with me...

So, now both of us need Kleenex...

Awesome vid OP.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Today is the day I said, I won't cry over anything...I was wrong....

Wonderful video.....

Des

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Pffft, your all a pack of whimpy softies!

I saw this video a year ago, so I knew I'd be able to watch it no problemo.

I'm not even going to the bathroom now for a tissue.

brb

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Dammit, isn't this against T&C or something?

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Methinks am gonna need some giant size tissues..! Oh purplemer what have you done to us...

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 06:08 PM
link   
I'd flag you twice.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 06:19 PM
link   
AH man it's good to shed a tear or two once in a while, it's healing and keeps my sanity on check.

Thanks for sharing Purple.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 06:27 PM
link   
I wish stuff of this nature was posted more often. It makes up for all the negativity I have read about today.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 06:55 PM
link   
I saw this ages ago an howled. I won't watch it this time because I don't want to howl again. I know the dear little dog is now okay and cared for by people who will never allow the dog to suffer.

Animal activists are the people - on this planet - who have my undying respect. My pets are all rescues with awful beginnings but the people who go above and beyond to help animals are among the most wonderful people walking the planet. One of my favourite websites is The Elephant Sanctuary - in Hohenwald Tennessee. Whenever I need to know that everything will be all right - I tune in and check out the cameras.

The little dog in this clip is one lucky dog and I am so glad there is a happy, caring new beginning instead of a sad ending.

Much Peace...to every animal on the planet...

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Okay - I watched the video - I am howling. I am so glad Fiona is loved and cared for.

Much Peace...to every suffering animal...

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 07:20 PM
link   
omg, I wasn't going to watch this, and it is really touching. Thank you for sharing. The happiness in that little one is so evident.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 12:02 AM
link   
I have rescued many animals throughout the years. There are so many innocent abandoned animals that just want to be loved. The love and joy they bring into your life is priceless.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 12:06 AM
link   
I think some onion slicing ninjas snuck into my office...

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Ok,

Now I'm sniffling like a big 'ol Baby.

Thanks a lot...

And again, I will push for the Pets/Animals Forum.

Here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

C'mon ATS! If Fiona doesn't do it for you, what will??? This deserves more than "General Chit Chat".

S&F OP

Peace

edit on 2-3-2013 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Well that certainly rinses out the eyes. I am so happy for Fiona that she can see again and has found a family to blossom in. I'll bet she just loved that warm clean bath a.fter getting rid of those fleas. Bet she slept like a baby afterwards too. I hope it will inspire people to adopt a rescued dog.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 07:43 AM
link   
She reminds me so much of our dog, he found us one rainy night six months ago.His fur was so matted that you could hardly see a dog underneath all that mess.We bathed him, carefully removed the matted fur and groomed him, and took him to the vet.But because he wore a collar when we found him we thought that we should look for his original owner first, who probably didn't care enough to search for him.Well long story short, we gave him a warm home and he is a fluffy, spoiled bundle of joy.He found himself a home for the rest of his life and a bunch of people who adore him, he was a bit sick few weeks ago (he had diarrhea and threw up) and it was a case of national emergency, I love our little guy.And don't buy, adopt, adopt all the abandoned, and mistreated dogs.Here is a picture of our little ewok if you can withstand the cuteness.

" target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>
edit on 2-3-2013 by adnachiel21 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 07:46 AM
link   
It was a nice video.It is good to see humanity at it's best.here lately, all you see is humanity at it's worst.Take a lesson from this you cruel want to be masters.This is what humanity should be like.

top topics

join