It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My first UFO sighting

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 04:17 PM
link   
I remember the exact location at an urban square, it was nighttime and I stood there with my girlfriend gazing at the stars like we did so often. Suddenly we saw three bright lights soaring above us in the sky. We checked with eachother to see if we weren't seeing it wrong. Three bright light moving in formation and suddenly sort of playfully they flew in an unpredictable way and crossed eachother. We watched the lights do this for about 2 minutes when they dissapeared with great speed. I'll never forget that first moment. Many moments after that one, but I just felt the urge to share this with you guys.

Have some of you seen something like this? Also, I'm curious to hear your first time? Please let me know

Greetings,

Pablo

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cryptox
I remember the exact location at an urban square, it was nighttime and I stood there with my girlfriend gazing at the stars like we did so often. Suddenly we saw three bright lights soaring above us in the sky. We checked with eachother to see if we weren't seeing it wrong. Three bright light moving in formation and suddenly sort of playfully they flew in an unpredictable way and crossed eachother. We watched the lights do this for about 2 minutes when they dissapeared with great speed. I'll never forget that first moment. Many moments after that one, but I just felt the urge to share this with you guys.

Have some of you seen something like this? Also, I'm curious to hear your first time? Please let me know

Greetings,

Pablo

I have never actually had a "UFO" sighting I have seen things that now in hindsight could be explainable. But to me your event sounds more of how a "UFO" sighting should be it does something out of the ordinary! I have had feelings but I spend a lot of nights outside I have only seen things that humans have made that is out of the ordinary. I have some stories but again in hindsight they are explainable...I think? LOL
edit on 1-3-2013 by abeverage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 03:27 PM
link   
I was washing dishes in 1999, and my girlfriend was in the shower, ... and I saw a huge blue light come towards my house, and I ran outside and jumped up on the garage roof, ... I could see it just sitting there, a huge strange blue light. No clouds in the sky. And after about 3 minutes, it just dematerialized.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 04:21 AM
link   
Congrats on your first sighting!

new topics

top topics

join