It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New front. Iraq has shelled Syrian rebels.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Sek82

That is true. Truth is strager than fiction. But i do wonder why only RT picked up on this story. I thought Press tv would be all over it.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 02:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Sek82

if you understand that ... then realizing it's always about wealth-redistribution shouldn't be such a big leap. it's also how most of the $$ ends up in Saudi.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 02:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Misbah

Hey bro. I do watch a bit of our msm. And im not believing what i see. They tell me that the rebels are fighting for all Syrians and freedom. Are these the same heros that blew up a mosque, and hold families to gun point and tell the men in the family to drive cars with bombs in them. They are a bunch of rag tag low lifes. Waste of fresh air.
And as for me staying in a cold dark box all day. Ha. I spent the day out with my family fishing and shopping.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 02:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Misbah

I don't get what your saying? First you say that everyone is stupid for saying the rebels are the bad guys and then you say everyone is stupid for believing the media who portray the rebels as the good guys. But heres some evidence that some of the rebels are not Syrian at all. They are paid mercenaries, criminals or terrorist groups from abroad. This article is from last November.

Syria has presented the UN Security Council a list of 143 foreign citizens killed in Syria fighting government troops. Damascus hopes the move will force the UN to declare the presence of foreign nationals in Syria to be international terrorism.

The UN Security Council has not yet officially recognized Syria as a country confronting international terrorism. Last month, Syria delivered a previous version of the list containing 108 names.

The new list contains the names of citizens from 19 countries accused of joining Syria’s rebels: Afghanistan, Algeria, Azerbaijan, Chad, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Pakistan, Palestine, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Sudan, Tunisia, Turkey, Yemen and Chechnya. Since Chechnya is not a country, but a republic of the Russian Federation, the list likely contains names of Russian citizens.

The list consists of the names of people who were positively identified through ID or documents found on their bodies that helped establish their nationality. The bulk of the dead mercenaries in Syria are apparently still unidentified.

The next one is possibly the most disturbing because it clearly states that Saudi Arabia are releasing prisoners to go and fight in Syria from rapists to murderers etc. With these types of people running around in Syria I find it hard to believe that they are not committing crimes against innocent civilians.

(AINA)-- A top secret memo sent by the Ministry of Interior in Saudi Arabia reveals the Saudi Kingdom sent death-row inmates, sentenced to execution by decapitation, to Syria to fight Jihad against the Syrian government in exchange for commuting their sentences.

According to the memo, dated April 17, 2012, the Saudi Kingdom negotiated with a total of 1239 inmates, offering them a full pardon and a monthly salary for their families, who were to remain in the Kingdom, in exchange for "...their training in order to send them to Jihad in Syria."

The memo was signed by Abdullah bin Ali al-Rmezan, the "Director of follow up in Ministry of Interior."

According to the memo, prisoners were of the following nationalities: Yemenis, Palestinians, Saudis, Sudanese, Syrians, Jordanians, Somalis, Afghanis, Egyptians, Pakistanis, Iraqis, and Kuwaitis.

There were 23 Iraqi prisoners.

And heres the translation of the Memo. The original is in the link provided.

This is a document issued by

Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Ministry of Interior
Follow-up LOGO Number: 71466/J/H
Attachments:
Date: 25/5/1433 H. [April /17/2012 AD]

(Top Secret)

His Excellency General Suood Al-Thnayyan
The Classified [Secret] Office at the Ministry of Interior May Allah protect him

Peace be upon you and Allah's mercy and blessings

In reference to the Royal Court telegram No. 112, dated on 04/19/1433 H [March 3, 2012], referring to those held in the Kingdom jails accused with crimes to which Islamic Sharia law of execution by sword [decapitation] applies, we inform you that we are in dialogue with the accused criminals who have been convicted with smuggling drugs, murder, rape, from the following nationalities: 110 Yemenis, 21 Palestinians, 212 Saudis, 96 Sudanese, 254 Syrians, 82 Jordanians, 68 Somalis, 32 Afghanis, 94 Egyptians, 203 Pakistanis, 23 Iraqis, and 44 Kuwaitis.

We have reached an agreement with them that they will be exempted from the death sentence and given a monthly salary to their families and loved ones, who will be prevented from traveling outside Saudi Arabia in return for rehabilitation of the accused and their training in order to send them to Jihad in Syria.

Please accept my greetings.

[Signed]
Director of follow up in Ministry of Interior
Abdullah bin Ali al-Rmezan

CC:
Authority of enforcement of the common good and prevention of forbidden
Copy for general intelligence

Now they are just two examples of foreign influence in Syria. Do you still believe that the rebels are good guys?

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 03:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Misbah

Everyone knows the rebels are the bad guys. Just because they guy they are fighting isn't good doesn't make them automatically good guys. They have murdered a CRAZY amount of civilians that either opposed them or that they could blame on the Syrian government to get support. They said that the Syrian government shelled this town and killed civilians but when people got there the civilians throats were cut (must have been a very strategic strike). There was also a video of the rebels bombing a mosque that came out AFTER western media reported the mosque was hit by Syrian jets.

The best, and most ironic part of your post is that you say the opinion the rebels are bad guys came from the media.. when in reality the media has been supporting the rebels. So actually YOU are the one taking the media's word for it. Seriously all media is supporting the rebels, showing their homemade arsenals and stuff. You are the one that needs to do some research.

I personally hope the army and the rebels kill each other off and the people get a chance to set up their own government. The rebels taking over wouldn't be a good thing for them. They will be rounding up anyone that supported the government and killing them. I am talking civilians caught in the middle that chose a side when I say support, not support in combat.
edit on 2-3-2013 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join