It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CONSENT of the Governed: The Freeman Movement Defined (Video)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 02:55 PM
link   
I wanted to post a new video that summarizes the Freeman Movement and dispels a lot of the dis info concerning the subject matters on law and to what the goal of the movement has as its goal.

This is in my opinion the BEST video on such a massive subject. I have been searching for truth on the matters mentioned in the film for over five years and I must say it will blow your mind.

Enjoy! I will follow up later this evening on the posts.

Cheers!

edit on 1-3-2013 by Eyesa2diffcolors because: video fix

edit on 1-3-2013 by Eyesa2diffcolors because: video fix

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Eyesa2diffcolors

Alan Watt is definitely a thinking man, and very knowledgeable. On the other hand, he's also a bit controversial. I liked his "Reality Check" video though. I'll try watching this. 3 hours though? You're going to have a hard time getting anyone on ATS to sit through that.

ETA: Ahhhh. I saw Alan Watt, and thought maybe this was one of his vids. I'll still try to watch some of it, and see what it's all about.
edit on 3/1/2013 by Klassified because: eta

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 03:13 PM
link   
I watched a bit of this and came to the part where some dude was saying that my name, in all caps, on my birth certificate means something which makes me ask the question:

Besides the alien gold, how does this nonsense differ from OPPT?

For the record, my birth certificate is not all caps. I'm sure it was a mistake since, as I have pointed out in other threads, legal documents generally require that important aspects, such as name, are to be conspicuous. This means they must be clear as a bell so as to avoid confusion later on.

It doesn't mean anything else.

So, explain to me how this movement differs from OPPT.

For the uninitiated, and bored, here's a pair of links about these kinds of movements and an explanation.

Anatomy of a Scam

The One People's Public Trust & Sovreign Citizens Movement Scams Broken Down

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

I have no clue what you are asking, but I will say your confusion will deter the uninitiated. Well done. You are a true master of the arts. Just to bad those who have eyes to see and an attention span greater than 5 mins will get it.

What's the OPPT? Please define for me and all interested. This video is about the game and how it is played, does the OPPT speak to this? If so I will check it out and see if it has a leg to stand on. Report back soon on the OPPT as you call it. I thank you for steering the thread.

Cheers!

edit on 1-3-2013 by Eyesa2diffcolors because: add text

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Eyesa2diffcolors

You already forgot that these kinds of done were to be discussed in one of the many threads that exist. I linked to why and gave the best link for explain why this doesn't work.

Threads closed

new topics

top topics

join