It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Americans see biggest monthly income drop in 20 years

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 03:56 PM
link   
I just got a 7% salary increase today. I guess I'm getting what used to be someone else's money. Gotta love corporate redistribution of wealth.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Progressives play the long game.
They have been playing that game since 1913 when the created the fed, and the progressive income tax.

What's obamas favorite line?

"The rich need to pay their fair share"

But he is for the little guy right?
Yeah right.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
reply to post by bjax9er

oh dear god, do you really believe that ? wouldn't it be simpler to move to sweden ?

Tell me what are the democrats goals?

Because I don't see anything but destruction.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by jtma508

Your post isn't making any sense.

COMPANIES GAVE THEIR HIGH INCOME SHAREHOLDERS DIVIDENDS IN DECEMBER OF 2012 INSTEAD OF JANUARY TO AVOID THE RAISE IN DIVIDEND TAX THAT OBAMA AND THE DEMOCRATS PUSHED FOR.

What's so hard to understand about that? This is why growth in the economy is anemic. This is why Corporation made more in after tax profits. This is why income for middle and lower class is dropping and the increase in income inequality is skyrocketing under Obama.

Of course CNN is going to try and sugar coat it and I could of went to a Republican news source but I didn't. I didn't because the truth is obvious. Middle Class and the poor are hurting as the Govt. floods multi-nationals with cheap dollars.

Here's more from the article.

They're not able to save much, though. On average, people saved about 2.4% of their disposable income in January, down from 6.4% in December. That marks the smallest saving rate since November 2007.

Why didn't they save more of their disposable income? It's because people are adjusting to the payroll tax increase.

The media has been telling us month after month a recovery is coming and then the economy contracts. This is because of Obama policies that strangle the Middle Class and the poor and enrich the so called "evil rich."

So economist will get on the TV in March-April and say I thought a recovery was coming but things slowed down. This is what we have been hearing throughout Obama's Presidency.

The article called these things "special factors" nope they're just Obama policies. But of course CNN called them "special factors."

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Last i checked briber..*cough*..lobbying was legal, corperations were people, and money was "speech". Until we get money out of politics, no matter who's in these positions of power, we can always look forward to getting the short end of the stick as the people without a "voice".

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join