It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Texas Moves to Forcibly Inoculate Children

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 01:32 PM
link   

A bill has been introduced in Texas that would allow children to consent to receiving vaccines without any parental input.

Should babies having babies be allowed to consent to vaccines without their parents knowledge?

The bill, S.B. 63 titled, “Relating to consent to the immunization of certain children,” would allow for consent to immunization by a child if the child is pregnant or is the custodial parent of a child. It also notes, “a health care provider or facility may rely on the written statement of the child containing the grounds on which the child has capacity to consent.”

Source article

Now I know this is from Alex Jones and his Info Wars website, but this is really something interesting especially considering it comes from Rick Perry and the "Party of Small Government."

I did a search for this article and nothing came back, so I hope this is an original post. If it's not, mods feel free to delete this thread.

Mod Edit: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.
edit on 3/1/2013 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 01:41 PM
link   
This has been posted before somewhere here on ATS but I found the OP title and content saying something different. But it was in reference to children being allowed to have abortions or get vaccines without their parent's permission. Not forcing them to do either.

"Forcibly Inoculate" is not the same as allowing children to CONSENT to their inoculation.

While both are disturbing I just found it a little confusing.

Peace

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by LazarusTsiyr

Now I could be wrong, but to me this sounds like if an under legal age person is pregnant or has a child they would have the right to consent to vaccines for themselves or for their child- which is the way it used to be. I'm sure when my own mother gave birth to me- as an underaged person- she probably would not have taken kindly to someone trying to tell her she could not legally give consent to have me immunized.

There are many people not yet of legal age who live, work, and raise babies on their own. Why should they not be able to make these decisions? Should they have to go hunt down one of their own parents, who they may not even know the whereabouts of?

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Consent =/= Force

Hoax Thread

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Wether true or not, NO ONE will give my kids anything. Vaccinnes or other wise. They do, I say a big law suit. No one can give anyone underage anything like that without parental consent. Birthcontrol on the other hand, it's all in your parenting skills, I would hope my daughter, if she was to become sexually active, I'd hope she could come to me and be responsible. Teens are gonna do it anyway. Just think back when you were younger.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by nomnom

See, that's what I get for posting something from Alex Jones' website lol. Lesson learned

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by LazarusTsiyr
reply to post by nomnom

See, that's what I get for posting something from Alex Jones' website lol. Lesson learned

"By force" is an assertion that is OTT. However that Texas should target minors, who have offspring as being totally capable of giving informed consent is also more than dodgy itself, and that those minors own parents, like most of the rest of us, are equally incapable of giving informed consent. The rush to bring the H1N1 vaccine to market is for instance immediate proof positive of that, (even though the inherent claims of these companies are that it costs billions to produce these vaccines in research, blah blah) while they had serious side affects for some.
Just to add for the OP, there is nothing wrong with the post, it is properly stated under ATS terms. As for AJ's take on it, I've have some ideas on it too, I just wouldn't put quite that way.
edit on 1-3-2013 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by LazarusTsiyr
reply to post by nomnom

No Biggie...We've all been there.

But to be honest, don't stop with AJ. He's does have some good stuff even if he goes a little overboard sometimes.

top topics

join