It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spirit guide and recurrent dream theme...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 12:58 PM
link   
I will try to make this brief without describing my dream/vision too much. Basically, my spirit guide is an old lady. In many of my dreams and visions, she was there and I don't even question her identity at all. Anyway, I came to the conclusion that I have been having this recurrent theme with her. She would lead me into an elevator or some sort of enclosures. I would automatically follow her inside. Then, she would make a choice to show me knowledge and wisdom. What does it mean if your spirit guide is directing you to follow him or her into an "elevator?"

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Maybe a "higher point of view"?
I dunno.
I followed such a dream and found a woman who had really existed (and that I had some things in common with).
She claimed to be a guide of mine. What the heck, go for it!

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bluesma
Maybe a "higher point of view"?
I dunno.
I followed such a dream and found a woman who had really existed (and that I had some things in common with).
She claimed to be a guide of mine. What the heck, go for it!

Go for it? Yeah, I went along with her in my dreams and visions. I didn't even think about it. What is puzzling is what does it mean to me in my real life?

I described my dream in my details over here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 01:30 PM
link   
I try not to interpret dreams much anymore... they have a way of becoming clear in their own time and in their own way. Sometimes years later. But I would suggest that you took the perspective of your own chi or kundalini as it rose up through the power centers of your body in a symbolic 'elevator'.

/shrug

edit on 1-3-2013 by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Elevators give me a sense of: closure, "security", direction, & depth. All these with "destination" riding it all.

I don't know if it was you that posted years ago, but I have heard of elderly women giving direction/guidance/questions to several people in their dreams. I'm not there yet, but I'd make sure you are well aware of who you're dealing with in dreams. Anything can happen there.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by ChiForce

Probably what it means for you can best be figured out by you. Sometimes writing down or speaking of the dream outloud and watching the particular words you use gives clues.

There are sometimes archetypes that are common amongst the collective subconscious, but that would depend upon your background (where you are from). This sounds like Hecate- type of sacred feminine energy arising, which signifies a period of learning the mysteries of the natural world and subconscious. You might be stepping into a period of life where you will have lessons on things like healing and magic, and the consciousness that is in everything.
edit on 1-3-2013 by Bluesma because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Thanks for the replies. I know I am paying too much attentions to my dreams but I don't have a choice. In my real life, I am trying to seek a new path, completely different than what I have gone through. Unfortunately, I neither have friends or family members that could guide me on this. My mind and consciousness have become too far different (maybe at a higher realm). I even have less of an attachment to my social surrounding. My only source of supports and guidance are from dreams and their messages. Obviously, it does not help much when the dream messages do not somewhat co-relate to my real life. Oh well.......

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by ChiForce

This experience in spiritual growth that I described is characteristically self empowering, and tends to step in situations where the individual is highly isolated and forced to be totally independant, without the aid or guidance of others.

Part of the lessons are learning to trust your inner messages and visions, even with absolutely no confirmation from anyone else. -And learning to decipher them yourself.

I had this sort of stuff begin when I was in a foriegn country, with no friends or family, unable to speak the language, and being mostly a hermit. (didn't have a computer either at that time, so no emailing or message boards).

I saw her as a woman with seven stars around her head- probably just an image I picked up subconsciously somewhere in my cultural background.

But having no back up to lean on ends up being an extremely self empowering experience in the long run!
Courage to you!

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChiForce
Thanks for the replies. I know I am paying too much attentions to my dreams but I don't have a choice. In my real life, I am trying to seek a new path, completely different than what I have gone through. Unfortunately, I neither have friends or family members that could guide me on this. My mind and consciousness have become too far different (maybe at a higher realm). I even have less of an attachment to my social surrounding. My only source of supports and guidance are from dreams and their messages. Obviously, it does not help much when the dream messages do not somewhat co-relate to my real life. Oh well.......

You are exactly where you need to be in this present moment.

Remember to herald a balance, & moderation in your quest brother!

Speaking from my own personal experience, I spent 2010 in sitting meditation, & just now am re-integrating with society (job, social activity, etc.)
I did not have the balance, & paid for it with 2 years of struggle with the fast-paced society we live in. May you learn what you need to in your dreams.

top topics

join