It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(Assuming they are Real) What Are Chemtrails For?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by fireyaguns

Proof is no good to you for you are on a geo engineering thread and yet you deny aerial geo engineering is happening so, what is any proof going to do for you other than hurt your ego

So that would be no?

BTW what is the title of this thread?

You can call it whatever you want but this thread is about chemtrails, which have yet to be proven real...

And my ego has no problem with evidence that proves me wrong, but that is something you haven't been able to do...

I found the saying that might help you out...

If you can think it, it probably can be made a reality.

edit on 5-3-2013 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

A straw man like you may soon be dead. Here is you chance to man up or shut up.

Do you believe aerial geo engineering in happening in this day and age?

If yes, why?

And how?

That's all, not to hard for a truth seeker like ah.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

Who's to say what some see as chemtrails is/are not geo-engineering (or using the cover of geo-engineering)? It's already established fact that geo-engineering programs have been, and are currenty being run. DHS's HAMP (Hurricane Aerosol and Microphysics Program) is just one example.

So, do they spray crap from aeroplanes? Yes. It is admitted.

Are these programs and chemtrails the same thing? Possible.

Are they really geo-engineering? Probably, and some.

“…this means that seeding the full depth of the marine boundary layer with 0.1 mm hygroscopic particles at concentrations of several thousands particles cm-3 can be done by dispersing hygroscopic smoke from 5 to 10 cargo airplanes flying in the boundary layer just outside the typhoon spiral cloud bands so that the particles would be drawn into the storm by the low level convergence after having sufficient time to mix well in the boundary layer.”
PDF

Hygroscopy is the ability of a substance to attract and hold water molecules from the surrounding environment.

This would account for the "spreading" associated with chemtrails. Plenty of video evidence of this. The smoke literally expands as it sucks the moisture out of the atmosphere.

Makes perfect sense to me.
edit on 5-3-2013 by threewisemonkeys because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by threewisemonkeys

It's already established fact that geo-engineering programs have been, and are currenty being run.
You mean SRM? Can you provide some evidence?

DHS's HAMP (Hurricane Aerosol and Microphysics Program) is just one example.
Yes, yes it is. Another example of computer modelling. But that isn't geoengineering anyway, that's cloud seeding.

No. Unless all the people seeing "chemtrails" are near hurricanes. Not unless those "chemtrails" are at pretty low altitudes, less than 6000 feet (the marine boundary layer).

edit on 3/5/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 04:10 PM
link   

I'll bite this one myself.
Is geo-engineering by planes leaving long, white puffy trails behind airplanes today? NO.
Why not? It is too risky to try, and for any kind of effect to take place, there would have to be many more planes all dedicated to spreading some agent into the stratosphere. That is not something that can be hidden.
If you actually read and understand all the real geo-engineering reports, not relying on other people's representation and cherry picking of the information provided, you will see that the plan to have planes flying to stop global warming would have to be flying all the time. This is not an operation that could be accomplished by a smidgen of chemical hidden in jet fuel, or tanks somehow hidden on planes.
There is no proof that either of these two scenarios exist, despite testimonials by anonymous people who differ in their story anyway. Which is why they should not be believed. There are not planes built now to conduct the type of distribution of chemical needed, despite claims to the contrary, which invariably show previously and definitively debunked pictures of weight distribution flights or photos of planes set to sample the very thing they are supposed to create. Which is why they should not be believed. There is no person/nation/organization that is able to do this an operation of the size needed without being very obvious to anyone who works on or around airplanes. Which is why they should not be believed.
And the contrails now are most likely retaining heat, which is counter-productive. What would it profit (because that seems to be the main reason "chemtrail" believers think it is happening) to do something that will knowingly give you the opposite effect of your goal? It doesn't make sense.
The number one reason an operation to geo-engineer by airplanes is not happening now is that all the people who say it is are unable, not just merely unwilling, to produce any evidence whatsoever. Patents are words on paper, not evidence. Anecdotal stories are words alone, not evidence. Pictures of what is easily explained as contrails or clouds being declared "chemtrails" by eyesight are not evidence. Statements of persistence being a visual clue are wrong, so are not evidence.
There has been nothing produced as evidence by "chemtrail" believers that cannot and has not been debunked or explained, so their words, beliefs, and feelings are not evidence that anything they claim is happening actually is happening. And there has not been any attempt by the people who do not understand that science to explain how the science is somehow wrong, except their suspicions and "feelings". Science is empirical and does not change. If it is somehow wrong, prove it, don't just whine about the people who use it all sounding the same.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by fireyaguns
Do you believe aerial geo engineering in happening in this day and age?

no

If yes, why?

I said no.

And how?

I said no.

That's all, not to hard for a truth seeker like ah.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by AndyMayhew

I'm sorry to see that your thread has been derailed. It's a shame that people aren't able to remain in the spirit it was intended. Now, this thread looks like all the others. You made a valiant attempt though at getting discussion started, but if people are so die hard that they aren't even able to allow individuals to discuss what they think may be going on, there's something wrong and it's very troubling.
Not that I'm religious, but I would compare this to a thread about why people think God lets bad people live long lives, while taking the good ones early, then seeing the discussion derailed by people screaming, "This doesn't happen because God doesn't exist!" Then, the thread is all about why or why not God exists instead of the true nature of the original thesis.
Why can't naysayers just let discussion happen? Only control freaks can't stand to see people talking about things they don't believe in. It's their way or no way and I was very sad to see a mod participating in the derailing.
I have to wonder if the internet was around when fluoride was just being added to the water, would the discussions look just like what we're seeing here?

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by threewisemonkeys

So, do they spray crap from aeroplanes? Yes. It is admitted.

And what are they admitting to?

Actually they are the same, as of yet nobody has proven either of these are being done.

Are they really geo-engineering? Probably, and some.

More like Probably, and not...

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by stars15k

Such a large post but what a waste.

Nice try but aerial geo engineering is the topic, you need to stay focused here, I'll go slower for you.

I don't care for your chemtrail comments, just your aerial geo engineering opinion.

Try again

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Nice try but aerial geo engineering is the topic
No it's not. Did you read the OP?
The topic is:

(Assuming they are Real) What Are Chemtrails For?

Various possibilities are on the table as are points made about problems with the possibilities.

edit on 3/5/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blarneystoner
www.csmonitor.com...

'

I'm not debunking ChemTrails, but you cannot base weather research off of a 3-day sample.

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by NPigeon

Originally posted by Blarneystoner
www.csmonitor.com...

I'm not debunking ChemTrails, but you cannot base weather research off of a 3-day sample.

Yeah... my post was a little bit vague but I was responding to the OP... A possible answer to the question: "Why are they spraying them."

....and you CAN base weather research from 3 day sample.... but not climate research.

My personal thoughts on this is that the insiders of the world know that we are headed for catastophic global temperature increases. Since the advent of indutrialization, the mean global temps have increased by .8 degrees F... it's thought that an increase in mean temps by 1.5 F would cause permafrost in the polar regions to melt dumping millions of tons of CO2 into the atmosphere and possibly causing runaway global warming.

If jet engine exhaust and condensation trails actually decrease the heat energy reaching the surface from the sun, then there's a possibilty that Chem trails are dispersed in an effort to reduce the rate of global warming.

Meh... maybe not....
edit on 11-3-2013 by Blarneystoner because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-3-2013 by Blarneystoner because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Good questin what are chemtrail? Guess you have to think like they do. Well lets see. You could only have a few reasons why they would do that.

!. They want weather modificaton.
2, they are using it as a enhancement for say like H.A.R.P.
3. The sun is unstable and they are deflecting incoming solar activity to decrese ozone.
4. Were all crazy and ther is no chemtrail.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 03:10 AM
link   
reply to post by jvarga390

Were all crazy and ther is no chemtrail

That would be the best answer to go with..

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join