It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(Assuming they are Real) What Are Chemtrails For?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I think it is naive to think that HAARP(and the numerous other arrays and relay stations around the world) could not focus, aim, or reflect the frequencies at any altitude by aiming the multiple arrays, using multiple frequencies, nano-particles, and/or utilizing a plasma cloud as a mirror. Wouldn't metallic particles, like aluminum, absorb the hf from HAARP?

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by drockEst1983

Do you hear that?
*crickets*

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 08:37 PM
link   

I think it is naive to think that HAARP(and the numerous other arrays and relay stations around the world) could not focus, aim, or reflect the frequencies at any altitude by aiming the multiple arrays, using multiple frequencies, nano-particles, and/or utilizing a plasma cloud as a mirror.
It would be naive to think that the transmission from HAARP can be focused, or aimed beyond about 30º from the vertical. Anyone who uses the phrase "reflect the frequencies" has demonstrated such naivete, or more accurately, ignorance about electromagnetic radiation.

Wouldn't metallic particles, like aluminum, absorb the hf from HAARP?
No. Not so you'd notice. But they might scatter it a bit.
edit on 3/3/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought

Do you hear that?
*crickets*

Yeah, I hear him. Its just folks trying to stir the pot. While other things that can frack us up are all around us. Its that simple.

edit on 3-3-2013 by RUFFREADY because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by RUFFREADY

There's always one more way to frack us up.
I think that there's more to this than meets the eye and just because it appears that HAARP can't do this or that doesn't mean that we're being told the whole story. Just look at the info I posted about charged nano particles. Amazing stuff there with lethal consequences to how our bodies work.
I don't trust our government and military officials to act in our best interest in regards to our water and food supply let alone know they have access to these types of substances. You can't see nano particles with the naked eye, which makes it even easier to blame something else if you fall ill.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by AndyMayhew

Who is spraying them?

Nobody. But, the Illuminati seem to be the prime suspects.

What do they comprise of?

Fuel byproducts mixed with atmosphere

What do they look like (specifically) and why are they visible?

Like cloud lines, visible for the same reason clouds are

What is their purpose?

Natural occurrence from the passage of a jet

How can we prove these assertions true?

Accept that whomever is spraying chemicals obviously has no problem also spraying their wife, their kids, their mothers and fathers, etc., etc. since this isn't a selective thing. Seriously...this is what you'd have to accept to follow the notion of chemtrails. Can you do this? Objectively? You can't prove it any more than one can prove the Easter Bunny.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by drockEst1983
reply to post by zatara

Yeah, and they ozone layer is dissolved because of using too much hairspray...not a series of declassified high-altitude thermonuclear detonations? Are you trying to justify or rationalize spraying poison in the atmosphere and suggesting only idiots would do that? I think you are partially right; uneducated, uninformed, and frightened people can be convinced to do almost anything--see all of history. However, behind those "idiots" as you put them are evil people who know full well what they are doing and have their own, not entirely revealed, agendas. No one knows the full picture, but realize that those who seek to rule the world do not have OUR best interests in mind.

I came to the conclusion that only idiots spray deadly chemicals over their parents, children, friends and themselves. Taking in account that there must be more than one person involved setting this spraying up...so, that motive doesn't fly. No pun intented...

An other thing I noticed is the silence about the rapid decrease of the ozon layer. When I fit all those considerations together I come to the final conclusion that "they" are spraying something that will protect the population against some sort of radiation. Keeping it a tight secret is because the ozon layer is seriously damaged or dissolved.

Yeah, and they ozone layer is dissolved because of using too much hairspray...not a series of declassified high-altitude thermonuclear detonations? Are you trying to justify or rationalize spraying poison in the atmosphere and suggesting only idiots would do that?

To answer your question..."No".

And for the second part of your reply...

It is their planet too...with their I mean those who seek to rule the world. What is there to rule if everybody and everything is dead? So...their initiative to find an answer for the radiation threat is in their own interest too.

PS Sorry for the confusing off-site text boxes..the quoted off-site text is from my earlier reply in this thread.

edit on 4/3/2013 by zatara because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Well, I actually have been busy these past couple of days; but, I won't deny that I am not a climatologist nor have I studied electromagnetic radiation at any accredited facility. However, I also do not deny the fact that there are numerous HAARP like facilities and relay stations in the United States(and its territories)and also all over the world. Check out some of my previous posts, or just go to the Official United Nations Website and run a search on weather modification and/or Arecibo HAARP. Additionally, maybe you know of a particle(or other compounds) that would be effective in absorbing different frequencies of radiation and maintaining heat to increase cloud formation? I don't know, I am not an expert; are you?

From the United Nations Official Site(I Searched: Arecibo + HAARP)
"ALEDIA CENTENO RODRIGUEZ, Frente Patriotico Arecibeño, said her organization had spoken last year on the United States strategy to authorize a nuclear weapons production facility in Puerto Rico, in violation of the Treaty on the Non-Proliferation of Nuclear Weapons. She explained that Arecibo was home to the Arecibo National Astronomy and Ionospheric Centre (NAIC), which was used as an “ionospheric heater” [an array of antennae which are used for heating the uppermost part of the atmosphere]. Arecibo was also mentioned as a test-site for the High Frequency Active Auroral Research Programme (HAARP), in a patent filed by an individual in the United States, to conducted experiments related to ionospheric manipulation. HAARP could function as an anti-missile and anti-aircraft defence system, permit interception and disruption of communications, weather and submarine and subterranean communications, among other things. The HAARP patent papers also stated that the invention could “simulate and perform the same function as performed by the detonation of a heavy type nuclear device”"

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Who's Aleida Centeno Rodríguez?
An attorney? Seems to have about as much credibility as Orly Taitz.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought

There's always one more way to frack us up.
I think that there's more to this than meets the eye and just because it appears that HAARP can't do this or that doesn't mean that we're being told the whole story. Just look at the info I posted about charged nano particles. Amazing stuff there with lethal consequences to how our bodies work.
I don't trust our government and military officials to act in our best interest in regards to our water and food supply let alone know they have access to these types of substances. You can't see nano particles with the naked eye, which makes it even easier to blame something else if you fall ill.
Yeah, nano particles. I tried explaining that to some of the other seasoned vets on here, but it was waaaaay over their level of comprehension. Ya can't teach an old dog new tricks.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

Who's Aleida Centeno Rodríguez?
An attorney? Seems to have about as much credibility as Orly Taitz.

Where is you credibility?

Like you can prove anything more than contrails anyway. You can't prove much at all, lots of cut and paste but thats all.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by fireyaguns

the only thing anyone here can do it post links to information in regards to credibility. If you post your opinion, it is taken as such, but if you post links to peer reviewed sources, it tends to be more believable.

Phage may well be a nomad who just happens to have a wi-fi connection and a laptop. Just as you may be the leader of a small nation or the janitor of a mental ward. stick to the facts and quit worrying about the people. Everyone here is a faceless internet dweller.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

the only thing anyone here can do it post links to information in regards to credibility. If you post your opinion, it is taken as such, but if you post links to peer reviewed sources, it tends to be more believable.

Phage may well be a nomad who just happens to have a wi-fi connection and a laptop. Just as you may be the leader of a small nation or the janitor of a mental ward. stick to the facts and quit worrying about the people. Everyone here is a faceless internet dweller.

Why is good for you lot to ask for facts and proof but we get this response above when we ask a little proof.

And you mr32nd degree won't give me a straight awnser, nor chaddick, nor Phage.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by network dude

Here, the questions for you in case you had trouble finding them again. By the way I am not here to tell you, I am asking you yes or no and if yes why and how. I expect you will need time to answer true, accurate, not misleading and correct

Originally posted by fireyaguns
reply to post by Chadwickus

Do you believe Aerial Geo Engineering is happing in this day and age?

If no why?
and if yes why? and how?

I believe you’re able to give an honest answer.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Ive always loved the Project Blue Beam theory. It would make a good film if done well. There's a few interesting videos on youtube of what looks like clouds casting shadows, upwards. What if the sky has been turned into a giant 3d cinema screen? Images could be projected from above (satellite?) or from the ground.

I often hear of chemtrails/geoengineering ect. using reflective particulates.

Ever heard of The Silver Screen? Silver particles were used in the manufacture of cinema screens. Because of its high reflectivity, low powered projection units could be used (while maintaining an acceptable size and image quality). They went out of use for a while but have since made a reappearance in cinemas since the broad adoption of 3d source material.

Just food for thought.
edit on 5-3-2013 by threewisemonkeys because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by threewisemonkeys

You have my attention friend. I saw the Norway spiral well. It had a haze throughout the entire holograme. No doubt it was part of the project blue beam programme.
This is just one of many aerial geo engineering programs going on these days.

Star for you, best post on this thread.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 10:50 AM
link   

No doubt it was part of the project blue beam programme. This is just one of many aerial geo engineering programs going on these days.

And do you have any evidence to back this claim?

Can you name some of these many aerial geo engineering programs you say are going on?

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

You can prove otherwise? I doubt that but go ahead please.

And wow, have some respect and get in line. Your mates are yet to answer.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 11:13 AM
link   

You can prove otherwise? I doubt that but go ahead please.

Well you see that burden isn't on me to show proof of anything, but I can say if I made that claim I would have proof to back it up with.

Again I ask can you provide anything that backs your statements?

I ask because I am interested in where you have gotten this information...
edit on 5-3-2013 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Proof is no good to you for you are on a geo engineering thread and yet you deny aerial geo engineering is happening so, what is any proof going to do for you other than hurt your ego

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join