It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Warned: AL-Qaida Hit-Squads Coming

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by madenusa

Originally posted by amkia
Yes , yes I am certainly agreeing with your sentiments but THEY should prepare and drop bombs at your American cities, see how you feel.

Most stupid post I have ever witness on in this site.

We have more to fear from the overreaching hand of our own Big Government back in Washington than we do from Afghani terrorists eight thousand miles away.
If we would effectively go after the terrorists in their own countries, in other words go after the source of the problem in the countries where it originates.......
That little conspiracy to attack America, has spread across the world like wild fire, and it has morphed into something much different than what it originally was.
Frankly we have more to fear from our own governments.

Source of the problem is you not them, put that in your head chief.

You is metaphorical.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

But America and all it's skeletons does deserve a nuclear weapons program?? Some logic you've got going around here...
edit on 1-3-2013 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 01:13 AM
link   
So if Iran is warning that alkida is going to hurt the west people, would that not make it obvious that our self made boogie man needs another boogie man to support the original boogieman? Almost as if the first boogieman was not boogie enough . Now we are compounding boogiemen.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by nighthawk1954

Al-Qaeda have nothing to do with Iran..

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 02:33 AM
link   
To be specific the commander of Iran said the following:

"Terrorism is the product of the US, Arab reactionary states and hypocritical regimes and they should wait to see the acts of their criminal protégés. Sooner or later, the Al Qaeda will make their environment unsafe," the said.

"The US and Europe cannot remain unhurt from the damages caused by the well-equipped and goalless terrorists," the commander stated, adding, "That is a warning that we had earlier declared too."

"The US administration should correct its hasty position which comprises support for the al-Qaeda terrorists in Syria," Firouzabadi said at the time.

Found here
abna.ir...

"
edit on 2-3-2013 by FreedomEntered because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 02:52 AM
link   
reply to post by ManOfHart

Is there even one man, woman, homosexual, transgender, or whatever in our US gov't that is capable of telling the truth about anything?

I don't think so.

Iran doesn't have to destroy us, our gov't is doing it all by itself. Let's just duct-tape obozo, reid, boner, hillary (just for fun), cheney, bush, hagel, brennan, and the rest of them in chairs and "bomb" Iran with THEM.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 03:08 AM
link   

I don't understand though? WE were funding and arming alqaida to take Libya and now Syria?
So is Iran funding a different alqaida? Does alqaida actually exist or is it a catch all for a Muslim guy who fights for whoever will arm them?

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 03:09 AM
link   
reply to post by DarknStormy

That's what I was thinking. I highly doubt Iran has anything to do with Alqaida.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 03:13 AM
link   
It wasn't long ago before Bin Laden was killed that idiots were pointing the finger at Iran also for harbouring and protecting Bin Laden because of an American made documentary. Ahmadinejad was also asked about this and denied it. At that time, I bet the world thought he was lying also.

Months later, Bin Laden is found in a Mansion in downtown Islamabad or something. If people believe Al-Qaeda deal with Iran, then you need to leave the subject. Bin Laden is a Saudi and as much as Al-Qaeda and Iran may have similar outlooks towards the West, they are certainly not friends or fighting with each other. If anything Al-Qaeda are fighting against Iran and her allies. Does Al Nusrah ring a bell? Syria? I rest my case.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
reply to post by DarknStormy

That's what I was thinking. I highly doubt Iran has anything to do with Alqaida.

There is a great video out there in Youtube land which compares the Pakistani President and Ahmadinejad in two seperate interviews on there views concerning Al-Qaeda etc. This was before Bin Laden was captured in Pakistan also. Funny how things turn out, hey

Who are the liars again?

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by OptimusSubprime

The US has trained, armed, and supported more Al Qaida operatives than Iran ever has... in fact we are doing so in Syria RIGHT NOW

wrong,

really cant be bothered arguing with you but yeah, wrong, actually the exact opposate is true.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by OtherSideOfTheCoin

Originally posted by OptimusSubprime

The US has trained, armed, and supported more Al Qaida operatives than Iran ever has... in fact we are doing so in Syria RIGHT NOW

wrong,

really cant be bothered arguing with you but yeah, wrong, actually the exact opposate is true.

This was back in 2011, now is worse… still is wrong..? Google it and you’ll end up with 23 million results

quitenormal.wordpress.com...

just sayin...

edit on 2-3-2013 by amkia because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 06:01 AM
link   
reply to post by amkia

I am talking about Syria not Libya where America has atually banned the Al-Nusra Front as a terrorist orginisation, they are effectivly Al-Qa'ida in Syria

just saying....

edit on 2-3-2013 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Happy1
reply to post by ManOfHart

Is there even one man, woman, homosexual, transgender, or whatever in our US gov't that is capable of telling the truth about anything?

I don't think so.

Iran doesn't have to destroy us, our gov't is doing it all by itself. Let's just duct-tape obozo, reid, boner, hillary (just for fun), cheney, bush, hagel, brennan, and the rest of them in chairs and "bomb" Iran with THEM.

Barack Hussein Obama wants to give the Iranian regime the time to bury their nuclear enrichment facilities deep underground where they are safe from attack.
He was born the son of a Kenyan father. His father was a Muslim. His grandfather was a Muslim.
So even if Barack Hussein Obama is not actually a Muslim himself, it would not be unreasonable to think that he has a soft spot in his heart for Muslims, or a weak spot if you will whenever it comes to anything Islamic, because of his ancestry.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by madenusa

And just what evidance do you have of this and why does it matter if Obama is Catholic, Jewish or Muslim?

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Exactly!

On this I agree 100%.

It's disheartening to find so many people ignorant of the truth, eager to slap each other on the back with sloganistic and inane conspiracy based disinformation.

It's with a sigh of relief I read that at least some have got the wherewithal to know the difference.

Alas, those who espouse "the al quaidas ? oh noes, the cia are.. I mean, the terrorists are comin'!!" and guffaw in tandem, can continue to be ignorant I guess.

shame.. but you are dead right Wrabbit - who ever was not an enemy before, certainly are now. Of all flags too, given that even Australia is now right in the midst of a political argument regarding civilian casualties in the mid east.

God damn it, why can we just take our ball and go home, staying to fix things is making things worse.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by lynxpilot
Is there really such a thing as "al quaida"?

No.

No such a thing as "al quaida". Not even in the minds of mad religious nutcases.

I don't even think it is an Arabic word, "quaida".

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by FreedomEntered
why are people on this site if they dont like conspiracy theories/theorists lol

Seriously , its like being on a music site with folk who dont like music. Makes little sense ...
edit on 1-3-2013 by FreedomEntered because: (no reason given)

Yeah man, whats with these unhip cats. don 't they have some cool dudes to narc on or something. Like, far out man.

I rekon the sun is a really big egg. What do you think? It could be, huh. Like, you can't prove its not.

Rite?

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010

Originally posted by Cynic
reply to post by antar

Even if the enitre Western civilization switched "faith" and began praying towards Mecca 5 times a day, these
bone heads would find something to attack us unprovoked.

If you want proof, look at the past 2,000 years or so of Middle Eastern history.

As Ellen Ripley once said - Nuke the site from orbit, it`s the only way to be sure...

If you think the Muslims are to blame for everything for the past 2,000 years or so of Middle Eastern history then you need to brush up on your Middle Eastern history. Islam hasn't even been around for 2,000 years.

I never said Islam was around for 2,000 years. I said look at Middle Eastern HISTORY for the past 2,000 years.
Please make sure that your brain is engaged befor slamming a post, that and put your glasses on.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

So what your saying is that Iran is to Al-Queda, what the KKK is to the Black Panthers if I got you right...
They wouldn't be working together..ever..

Its WND...its like the onion..but without the humor. I take everything coming from them with a fraction of a grain of salt.

In regards to a terrorist organization planning terror attacks...well, not really news..its sort of what they do...they aren't going to be planning global bake sales after all.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join