It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Warned: AL-Qaida Hit-Squads Coming

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Even if the enitre Western civilization switched "faith" and began praying towards Mecca 5 times a day, these
bone heads would find something to attack us unprovoked.

If you want proof, look at the past 2,000 years or so of Middle Eastern history.

As Ellen Ripley once said - Nuke the site from orbit, it`s the only way to be sure...

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cynic
reply to post by antar

Even if the enitre Western civilization switched "faith" and began praying towards Mecca 5 times a day, these

If you want proof, look at the past 2,000 years or so of Middle Eastern history.

As Ellen Ripley once said - Nuke the site from orbit, it`s the only way to be sure...

And you think that you are not part of that so called 2000 year or so history..?? Where are you from? Mars..? and show some respect! Place you are demonizing is the cradle of HUMAN civilization!

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by 1/2 Nephilim

If you would call sorrow and pain nothing to the families whom lost loved ones in the world trade centers
collapse;Then I would say there is something wrong with you.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cynic
reply to post by antar

If you think the Muslims are to blame for everything for the past 2,000 years or so of Middle Eastern history then you need to brush up on your Middle Eastern history. Islam hasn't even been around for 2,000 years.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 07:55 PM
link   
And you think that you are not part of that so called 2000 year or so history..?? Where are you from? Mars..? and show some respect! Place you are demonizing is the cradle of HUMAN civilization!

__________________________________________________________________________________

Puhlease!

Sure my ancestors were. And I am sure yours were too. So what?
My point is that the entire Middle East is the ultimate powder-keg ready to go off any day, of every week.
So, IMHO, just go big or go home.
Preferably the latter.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Your all going to wake up one morning to an Iranian announcement that they had detonated a nuclear device.Just like N.korea did.Then those laughing now won't be then.And if Iran is making threats like this now what will they be like WITH the bomb?

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by OtherSideOfTheCoin

Originally posted by starfoxxx
People Like To Believe Alex Jones and Mimic the Whole al Cia Da Line Its Pretty Pathetic. Do You People Believe Everything He Says, Your Crazy. This Is Coming From A Jones Listener Just Remember Dont EVER DRINK A JONES KOOL AIDE.. This Threat Deserves A Good Looking Into Better be Safe Then Sorry And Calling It Fake Is Stupid This Is Real People WAKE UP

Agreed the whole “Al-CIAdu” stuff is really just an ignorant oversimplification of an incredibly complex phenomenon that is fuelled by the likes of Jones but the wider conspiracy community who all propagate the same conspiracy. They and their peers are all assert that Al-Qa’ida is a CIA tool yet very few of them can actually back this up other than by citing one of their own peers in the conspiracy community, be it Alex Jones or the 9/11 truth movement. Their arguments all fail because they are so one sided there is no balance to their views, if all you read is conspiracy literature then you are only ever going to believe the conspiracy theories.

The problem is that these views breed ignorance and it is very difficult to have a constructive debate with them because they take it as absolute fact that the CIA controls Al-Qa’ida. It’s almost like trying to argue with a Christian that God does not exist, you can’t because they take it for an absolute fact that God exists. Likewise you cannot argue with conspiracy theorists that Al-Qa’ida the terrorist network exists independent form the influence of the CIA because they take it as a fundamental and absolute fact that the two are one of the same.

This presents a huge problem when trying to debate issues pertaining to terrorism on the internet and in particular on ATS. As such I have stopped trying to correct these individuals ignorance by attempting to explain the errors in their beliefs as to do so I believe cannot be achieved in the limited interaction the internet allows. Rather I have taken to simply stating my views on a particular issue and correcting errors in the detail of their beliefs when they arise.

I used to get all worked up about it with post after post about “Al-CIAdu” turning a thread into rubbish. Now my attitude is simple, if others chose to be ignorant by immerging themselves in conspiracy literature then I will let them.

Here is a former Sec of State admitting we supported them.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by AgentX09
Your all going to wake up one morning to an Iranian announcement that they had detonated a nuclear device.Just like N.korea did.Then those laughing now won't be then.And if Iran is making threats like this now what will they be like WITH the bomb?

Iran has one of the largest militaries in the ME. How long has it been since they started a war not to mention we have their nation surrounded by bases so if they did test a weapon that there is no evidence of them having would be suicide.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by nighthawk1954

You mean... America is bad?

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 08:11 PM
link   
I think someone may have mistranslated.

What they meant to say was Al Qaida GET HIT Squads are coming.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by michaelbrux
I think someone may have mistranslated.

What they meant to say was Al Qaida GET HIT Squads are coming.

No mistranslation…

It is warning, not a threat…

Article says: senior Iranian Revolutionary Guard commander has warned America and Europe that al-Qaida operatives will soon attack them.

From my point of view this is warning like 9/11 warning as issued by other agencies before it happened.

Does anyone see the otherwise..??

Again, Iranians are against the al-Qaida and as I know for the fact that US are training/supporting those bastards in Syria, so how come US is against Iran, Iran against US and they both training/supporting the al-Qaida..??

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Although those jerks in WND are in Mossad’s pay check to spreading lies and disinformation I believe that soon something bad going to happen, due to budget cuts in US.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by beautyofperil

You mean... America is bad?

Not America just it's government.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 08:49 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 08:59 PM
link   
We need to drop one bomb in order to get their attention.
We need to drop a single bomb right down on top of the center of all their attention, right down on top of that Black Box in Mecca to which they all turn and pray five times a day.
That Black Cubicle is the center of their world, and it is the source of all of the turmoil in our world!
It needs to be eliminated. Every terrorist act that is directed at us by our Islamist enemies emanates from that Black Box
I don’t know what is inside of that Box that motivates them to do the things that they do, and frankly I don’t care, but its existence is doing us great harm, and it needs to be eliminated.
Then they can have a big black hole in the ground to remember us by just like they gave us to remember them by on 9-11
It may not seem like very good diplomacy from a progressive’s point of view, but an eye for an eye worked for thousands of years in Old Testament times, and it is about the only thing that these unrepentant savages know.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by madenusa

Then if they organize any more violent anti-American demonstrations anywhere in the Middle East or attack any more of our American embassies, or murder any more of our American citizens, we should drop another bomb on their next most holy site, and so on until all of their holy sites are reduced to rubble and smoldering ashes.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Yes , yes I am certainly agreeing with your sentiments but THEY should prepare and start drop bombs at your American cities first, just to see how you feel.

Most stupid post I have ever witnessed on in this site sofar.

edit on 1-3-2013 by amkia because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by amkia
Yes , yes I am certainly agreeing with your sentiments but THEY should prepare and drop bombs at your American cities, see how you feel.

Most stupid post I have ever witness on in this site.

We have more to fear from the overreaching hand of our own Big Government back in Washington than we do from Afghani terrorists eight thousand miles away.
If we would effectively go after the terrorists in their own countries, in other words go after the source of the problem in the countries where it originates.......
That little conspiracy to attack America, has spread across the world like wild fire, and it has morphed into something much different than what it originally was.
Frankly we have more to fear from our own governments.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 09:35 PM
link   

The US has trained, armed, and supported more Al Qaida operatives than Iran ever has... in fact we are doing so in Syria RIGHT NOW

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by madenusa

Our Congress and our President are looking for even more ways to take away our precious personal freedom, under the benevolent pretext of “keeping America safe.”
Let the war games begin.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join