It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Warned: AL-Qaida Hit-Squads Coming

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by mideast

You do realise that by that definition I could say that you are one of the “Sheeple”

How about other than chucking around these stupid, insulting and pointless conspiracy buzz words you actually look at the facts and debate based on them.

Its like “shill” or “troll” they are just annoying and don’t actually contribute to anything you basically are saying that the reason I don’t believe that Al-Qa’ida is controlled by the CIA I am “uneducated” I am not, I am very well read on Al-Qa’ida.

So if you wouldn’t mind please stop using such pointless buzz words.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by mideast

you asked for a connection , or some kind of proof that Iran has or is helping Al-Qaeda www.foxnews.com... from the link

US fears Iran's links to Al Qaeda as officials believe country may have provided aid to terror group

Published February 03, 2012

The Wall Street Journal

Read more: www.foxnews.com...
note the date 2012/02/03 this should tell you something...

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 01:51 PM
link   
This doesn't even reek of a false flag does it?

Let me see if I'm remembering this correctly:

Netanyahu was talking about how Saddam had weapons of mass destruction in Iraq, and how we should attack him. Then, 9/11 happened. And of course, the logical response to that was to go into Iraq and look for these weapons of mass destruction that there was all this evidence for (but were mysteriously never found.)

Now, Netanyahu is telling us that we need to team up with him and attack Iran. Because, of course, they have weapons of mass destruction. And now we've got these convenient reports that we will supposedly be attacked again by terrorists if we don't accept Iran's playing with nuclear technology....

How convenient.

Did I miss anything?

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

No offense

What are the sources you gathered information about AQ ?

Have you read about the connection between AQ and Saudi Arabia ?

Do you know about their schools ?

Do you know about their religious sect ?

Do you know about the money which supports these fighters ? Where they get their weapons ?

Do you remember how many times US govt used it to justify passing bills and making wars ?

Which organization is helping US propaganda about Syria ?

Saddam was once a puppet of USA and once he passed his exp date US put it aside. AQ is the same kind of tool.

Al-qaeda is still a useful tool for US. So why give up the opportunity ?

AL-qaeda and war on terrorism started almost simultaneously being used by US govt to justify the future of wars in middle east.

It has roots in Wahhabism and it's origin is Arabia.

Saudi Family
edit on 1-3-2013 by mideast because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Check your source mate, its WND known for fabricating news and BIG Lies. The Iranian governments are actually against al-Qaida.

Matter of fact al-Qaida was and still is under US training in Syria and now they are under Iranian training..??

Stupid WND…

Stop spreading lies...
edit on 1-3-2013 by amkia because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-3-2013 by amkia because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by bekod
reply to post by mideast

you asked for a connection , or some kind of proof that Iran has or is helping Al-Qaeda www.foxnews.com... from the link

US fears Iran's links to Al Qaeda as officials believe country may have provided aid to terror group

The Wall Street Journal

Pealse.

Bring some link other than from your MSM.

OP says

A senior Iranian Revolutionary Guard commander has warned America and Europe that al-Qaida operatives will soon attack them.

And you bring some link other than from western MSM which can tell us that an Iranian commander has said that.

And you better remember that it won't be possible to hide this news in one hole.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by bekod
reply to post by mideast

The Wall Street Journal

LMAO... right.... WND then fox news... ... whats next..?? ATS standard are lowering day by day by these kind of posts.

Truly saddens me....

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 02:14 PM
link   
People Like To Believe Alex Jones and Mimic the Whole al Cia Da Line Its Pretty Pathetic. Do You People Believe Everything He Says, Your Crazy. This Is Coming From A Jones Listener Just Remember Dont EVER DRINK A JONES KOOL AIDE.. This Threat Deserves A Good Looking Into Better be Safe Then Sorry And Calling It Fake Is Stupid This Is Real People WAKE UP

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Author of the OP is Reza Kahlili, known liar and (known anti Iranian staunch bull#er “sorry the language”).

The guy is responsible (In mossad pay role) for sometimes anything comes from him is total biased and lies.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

I agree Iran does not run Al Qaeda.

If anything id say Al Qaeda is a militant international muslim group who are anti-west, that simple.
edit on 1-3-2013 by FreedomEntered because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 02:21 PM
link   
D'ya feel scared yet......the Bogeyman is under your bed....best go check and sign the patriot act while yer at it...

Terrorist are inevitable when you Terrorise other nations....live with it, but dont let the media or your Government control you with fear...

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Is there really such a thing as "al quaida"? Just wondering. I had always assumed that some communication was intercepted and somebody said something about a "base" in arabic and the moniker stuck. It's almost like it's this highly organized, high-tech organization that can repeatedly make the CIA look like dupes, or is it just something created for us to hate and fuel the flames?

From the US Constitution, Article 1, Section 8 (powers of Congress):
To raise and support armies, but no appropriation of money to that use shall be for a longer term than two years;

Bearing that in mind, with Iraq and Afghanistan winding down, the only thing to keep the justification for the MIC is a threat which appeals to the ever-mysterious 'war on terror'.

As previously stated, I never viewed Iran as part of arabic hatred toward the US (not that it isn't justified), since after all they aren't arabs, and I'm not sure how an appeal from Iran to wreak havoc on the US would be answered by a supposedly arabic organization (if it even exists). And they're soooooo isolated from the other countries in the region. AND, when you consider them extremists or threats, and you sit on your high horse and dictate that they absolutely can't have nuclear weapons (who are we to decide that?), you also need to consider this: OPERATION AJAX.

This is just another US federal ruse to keep us in perpetual war. And to the posters who mentioned that this supposed threat most certainly means we should arm up as citizens, I kinda laughed but it really makes a lot of sense and I'd love to see how the Obamites would wiggle out of that one.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by starfoxxx
People Like To Believe Alex Jones and Mimic the Whole al Cia Da Line Its Pretty Pathetic. Do You People Believe Everything He Says, Your Crazy. This Is Coming From A Jones Listener Just Remember Dont EVER DRINK A JONES KOOL AIDE.. This Threat Deserves A Good Looking Into Better be Safe Then Sorry And Calling It Fake Is Stupid This Is Real People WAKE UP

Agreed the whole “Al-CIAdu” stuff is really just an ignorant oversimplification of an incredibly complex phenomenon that is fuelled by the likes of Jones but the wider conspiracy community who all propagate the same conspiracy. They and their peers are all assert that Al-Qa’ida is a CIA tool yet very few of them can actually back this up other than by citing one of their own peers in the conspiracy community, be it Alex Jones or the 9/11 truth movement. Their arguments all fail because they are so one sided there is no balance to their views, if all you read is conspiracy literature then you are only ever going to believe the conspiracy theories.

The problem is that these views breed ignorance and it is very difficult to have a constructive debate with them because they take it as absolute fact that the CIA controls Al-Qa’ida. It’s almost like trying to argue with a Christian that God does not exist, you can’t because they take it for an absolute fact that God exists. Likewise you cannot argue with conspiracy theorists that Al-Qa’ida the terrorist network exists independent form the influence of the CIA because they take it as a fundamental and absolute fact that the two are one of the same.

This presents a huge problem when trying to debate issues pertaining to terrorism on the internet and in particular on ATS. As such I have stopped trying to correct these individuals ignorance by attempting to explain the errors in their beliefs as to do so I believe cannot be achieved in the limited interaction the internet allows. Rather I have taken to simply stating my views on a particular issue and correcting errors in the detail of their beliefs when they arise.

I used to get all worked up about it with post after post about “Al-CIAdu” turning a thread into rubbish. Now my attitude is simple, if others chose to be ignorant by immerging themselves in conspiracy literature then I will let them.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Well that’s ok… it’s all comes from cutting Pentagon and generally US military spending, just learnt they cut off (blue angels) show as well.

www.wtvy.com...

False flag..?? He is just warned the USA not threatened. Threaten come from damn WND not the Iranian official. This yellow journalism should be stopped at any cost.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 02:56 PM
link   
why are people on this site if they dont like conspiracy theories/theorists lol

Seriously , its like being on a music site with folk who dont like music. Makes little sense ...

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by amkia

It is. Best to ignore them . Why do people want to be " right" on a discussion forum.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by nighthawk1954

meh, i dont think so.....................

relax CIA will handle all US terrorism jobs, or contract Mossad....

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by mideast

ok you asked for ti you got it Farsnews www.farsnews.com... note it is not in english so there

and what lead me to there was this According to Fars News Agency, a media outlet run by the Revolutionary Guards, the regime’s armed forces deputy chief of staff, Brig. Gen. Masoud Jazayeri, last Thursday stated that, “Al-Qaida groups and other services which operate for the interest of America will soon change the region of their operations and thereafter create new problems for America and Europe.” and then there is this glblgeopolitics.wordpress.com...

edit on 1-3-2013 by bekod because: added link, line edit

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by skorpius

Yep -- it's a big dumb show. Operation: Lets start a war with Iran, hurr durr.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by nighthawk1954

I think some of these countries are beginning to think that Americans can be mentally manipulated and that scare tactics works on their psyche, have them quivering in their western boots.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join