It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Warned: AL-Qaida Hit-Squads Coming

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Here we go again!
A senior Iranian Revolutionary Guard commander has warned America and Europe that al-Qaida operatives will soon attack them.

And a source in the Islamic regime’s Intelligence Ministry told WND that another terror team is about to enter the United States. Should the West not accept Iran’s rights to its nuclear program within six months, the terrorists will attack, he said.

Iran has been training, arming and funding al-Qaida elements for years. The regime’s supreme leader, Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, and Quds Force commanders have held several meetings in Tehran with al-Qaida leaders in which a plan was devised to attack the West.

www.wnd.com...
edit on 3/1/2013 by semperfortis because: fixed all CAPS

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Oh no! I hope they don't hit us as hard as they did on 9/11 because that would cause!.....

nothing.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by nighthawk1954

Oh! Al-CIAda. Please don't hurt us mister boogy man. Yeah, no I don't think so. If something does happen it's not on their own.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Well if true, these teams hopefully will be easier to catch.
Think of how many people would have lived
on 9/11 without Dick "Stand down" Cheney
clearing the way for them.

link   

Let them come..... now that Obama sold over 62million guns (Not that it was all civillian purcheses)..... I'll laugh when they try a hit and the granny walking down the street cleans house with her 12guage that was up her skirt. (No pun intended)

link   
Threatening assassinations and terrorist attacks is going to back fire. They're never going to change their minds and this will make them even more determined not to give in. This will just give them an excuse to crack down on us harder, costing more money, all for nothing.

+4 more 
posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Iran has been training, arming and funding al-Qaida elements for years

Open your mouth.

The spoon of MSM is on the way.

I wonder when you people are going to wake up.

Your govt has invaded for years and started wars based on lies. Yet you don't know your govt is imperialist.

Maybe you are asleep now , but soon you will be woken up.

Like what muhammad (PBUH) said "people are asleep, as soon as they die , they will wake up".

Quds forces are the people who learn Lebanese people to defend themselves.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 12:49 PM
link   
I wish I could have a tool to determine ignorant from awake.

It would be very helpful.

Because there are many people who are here because they knew English and their minds can invent and connect the lies.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by mideast

I wonder when you people are going to wake up.

Maybe you are asleep now , but soon you will be woken up.

Like what muhammad (PBUH) said "people are asleep, as soon as they die , they will wake up".

Okay. That's scary.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 12:51 PM
link   
This is just more reason for the Gov to justify invading Iran to the people. Stage another big attack. Get the sheep hyped up for payback. That way there will be very little complaints about the invasion.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 12:52 PM
link   

So let me get this straight…Iran is threatening acts of terrorism and murder if we don’t give them the ‘thumbs up’ on producing material that can be used to kill hundreds of thousands in one fell swoop, but it’s only for peaceful purposes because they are a peaceful people?

GOT IT!

Makes perfect sense!

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Ah but these are not your normal run of the mill Alciada. This bunch will no doubt have been trained in Iran. Or carry a dirty nuke bomb made in Iran. Guess the good old US of A will have to invade Iran an clear out the musky Alciada from Iran.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by nighthawk1954
Here we go again!
A senior Iranian Revolutionary Guard commander has warned America and Europe that al-Qaida operatives will soon attack them.

And a source in the Islamic regime’s Intelligence Ministry told WND that another terror team is about to enter the United States. Should the West not accept Iran’s rights to its nuclear program within six months, the terrorists will attack, he said.

Iran has been training, arming and funding al-Qaida elements for years. The regime’s supreme leader, Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, and Quds Force commanders have held several meetings in Tehran with al-Qaida leaders in which a plan was devised to attack the West.

www.wnd.com...

Just excuse for the Israelis to inflict another FF on us, to force our hand against Iran. Have to wonder exactly who this source is and what their motivation is.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Oh come on.... This doesn't even pass the laugh test and I'd just bet the Muslims here will agree. Al Qaeda is "The Base" of extremist SUNNI thinking, fighting and attack. Iran is the spiritual home and center of the Shia sect of the Islamic Faith. I know this seems like a small and petty thing to many in the West but these people were fighting over this before the U.S. even had a name or people from Europe living here. It's a REAL BIG thing to them.

To suggest that Iran is running Al Qaeda teams is simply absurd. It's as logical as the propaganda in 2002 suggesting Saddam had something to do with 9/11. Scare tactics that come JUST close enough to true (Iran DOES support Hezbollah, Islamic Jihad and Hamas...which are NOT Sunni extremist groups..) to be believable but not accurate enough to believe.

We DO have Al Qaeda enemies and if people want to suggest we didn't in 2001...fine. I disagree, but we've been bombing the crap out of them for over a decade now. Who wasn't an enemy then, sure IS now. Whatever we weren't fighting then are VERY real enemies at this point.

We ALSO do have Iran through Hezbollah right in Mexico running smuggling and other things for funding back home...and some inside the US in the open. No question. Who knows how many aren't openly known.

The future is an interesting thing to look at ...lets just be careful to keep the sides straight is all I say. There ARE very distinct and separate sides and it isn't 'kill 'em all', by any stretch, IMO.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 12:55 PM
link   
The source, WND, is not very reliable. I'm very apprehensive to believe anything they put out without it being verified by more reliable sources.

Also, the US created Al-qaida......funded and trained them. If they are sending squads to come get us, why don't we hire another squad to take them out?

This all sounds like a bunch of BS to me and coming from WND....it probably is.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 12:56 PM
link   
For all you who defended Iran in theri nuclear ambitions. Open your eyes! Can you now see what Israel has been warning over the last few years? I say take them out now! Should have been doen a long time ago but Obama was then afraid of losing the presidential election.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Oh what a coincidence....

Just as the titty babies are crying about miniscule budget cuts we have a "serious threat"....wtf....are the sheep really that stupid?

"You have to step all over the budget cuts and give us infinite money to combat this threat"...

Deny ignorance people....

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 12:57 PM
link   
AL-CIA-DA is the only thing made in America and shipped to other countries,

Coincidence they are from Iran?

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabag

So let me get this straight…Iran is threatening acts of terrorism and murder if we don’t give them the ‘thumbs up’ on producing material that can be used to kill hundreds of thousands in one fell swoop, but it’s only for peaceful purposes because they are a peaceful people?

GOT IT!

Makes perfect sense!

Maybe they are peaceful , but they are not peaceful as you.

exporting wars on other nations to help the economy stand on it's one feet.

You are the winner and you will always be.

Just remember how Obama won the peace prize although I believe that Bush deserved it.
edit on 1-3-2013 by mideast because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Well!
I guess if the terrorists are a coming, we'd better keep our 2A rights so we can better defend this great nation.
Quite simple actually.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join