Think and Grow Rich - Personal Experiment

page: 1

join

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Hi ,

Disclaimer : OP begs you to pardon his English keeping in mind that it is not his main language, so basically dont let this lack of writing skills compromise your thinking.

Recently, since last December, I have embarked into a journey considered to be from my point of view , the journey of my life.

But first I would like you to know a little bit about me, only few little points which might help you get more into this..

Since early childhood I was very good at back engineering stuff, and by stuff I mean everything. From toys , TV's, Radios, everything was opened up and examined, "how does this works" was always brewing in my mind.

It happened one day at the age of 7 that whilst playing a computer game on my brother's ZX Spectrum 128k, the game halted letting me into its programming. As you can imagine, this changed my life completely. Since it was during summer schools I had all the time in the world, and all the desire required to understand what is that stuff and how it works, so I copied everything down and re-entered it piece by piece, changing numbers and see what happens. To cut the story short , the same year I wrote my first game , "The burning Castle"

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by heineken

and there I am, millionaire.

I'm not motivated by this...

As a matter of fact, I find the OP to be nothing short of a self-shout out.

To wish me all the luck

Good luck...and all of it indeed - you may need it.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by facelift

dude..

im not waiting for a miracle to happen..

i am the miracle..

my work is the miracle

have a look at my work..this is a website i recently did for a customer :

My Work

I only did not believe enough it can happen, like maybe you do now...but now I do beileve ..and dream about it
edit on 1-3-2013 by heineken because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Hi op

I grew up with speccys

Wheelie was also a fav of mine also wriggler and many others (i still have 1)

Is your programme available for download i will search later.

Also might i suggest that you give a small mention of sir Clive Sinclair for his work which you mention.

I know back in the 80s that the russians and spanish loved to make clones of the zx and being caught in parts of russia owning anything to do with speccy (and others) was, well, erm not good

cheers op

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by davesmart

oooooo with a speccy avatar

I recently found a nice video on Sir Sinclair...

i watched about him, Bill Gates, Steve Jobbs..I have so much respect towards all of them, particularly Steve Jobbs, he is also like a mentor to me...and I love him so much for giving us the opportunity with the App Store just before he passed away.

and for the record..

10 CLS
20 PRINT AT 20,10 "THANK YOU FOR YOUR POSITIVE REPLY..NOT LIKE THE ONE JUST ABOVE YOURS
"
30 RUN

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by heineken

I wish you all the good luck in the world in your quest to be where you want to be.

All the best to you

edit on 1-3-2013 by doobydoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 12:51 PM
link   
From what I have experienced so far...having a lot of money makes things way different on this planet..and after thinking about it...its not nice to live uncertain about the future, I want money and time freedom as to dedicate my life to things I love to do, as I am supposed to be doing since I was already so lucky to be here..I dont want to pass the rest of it doing a job which I hate for a boss rather than myself.

I know i deserve better then this

new topics
top topics

join