It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Girl dumps boyfriend after he pushes her off a cliff

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Let's not get the panties in a knot. It was all safe and harmless fun.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 02:04 AM
link   
I read the title of this thread, and the first thing that came to my mind was 'no sh!t'

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 03:52 PM
link   
It seems that some of you have never been terrified in your lives.
My girl friend would have torn me or anyone, down to pieces, right there and then, OR if i ran away, she would make sure to find me in a rat's ass to tear me apart.

The video is now removed, so i have no idea what's about, I have a feeling she actually has nightmares about it. regardless of the fact that she chickened out, if she was up there, all geared up, maybe she wanted to jump on her own terms. NOBODY can tell you when to jump, EVER. you guys are fools if you think that now she's grateful. she could have had a heart attack and she could have died. he would have ended up in jail. psssh

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Kryscent

Exactly. It is not good to be with someone that you can't even trust and that will laugh when you are in fear just because to THEM it's not "a big deal". That is very inconsiderate.

Forcing someone to do things against their will is bad. If she wanted to jump, she would have on her own...

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Why is anyone take this seriously?

She didn't really break up with him. She thanked him.

I think it's funny and if it were me I'd be thanking my bf too esp if it was something I wanted to do.

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

Originally posted by mblahnikluver
Why is anyone take this seriously?

She didn't really break up with him. She thanked him.

How do you know this?

Were there any updates to this story?

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

because this # IS serious. read my above post >.>

maybe she wanted to jump anyways, indeed, but on HER OWN terms not forced. what if she had a heart attack while hanging or bouncing there without her so called boyfriend was laughing? he would have had faced the laws >.> be more considerate, maybe?

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Kryscent

Actually I was going to bring this up. If there was a mishap and she was injured or died, he would be in a whole heap of trouble. (Assuming she didn't sign some kind of release form.)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join