It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why chemtrails cannot be discussed without turmoil.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Perhaps one thing both sides can agree on Is that the 'trails left in the sky do have an effect on the weather?

And what if they geo-engineered by creating specific contrail patterns intentionally?

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
reply to post by SPECULUM

To my knowledge, our understanding of Alzheimers is quite poor. My grandfather had it and dementia and died about 20 years ago. At that time, the cause was unknown and treatment was non-existent.

WAS, its been pretty much established , yet aluminum is still being used in cooking utensils and so on, just as mercury is still being used in flu vaccines/vaccines

just when you cant believe.......believe

link   
reply to post by Hopechest

If you or me, being conspiracy theorists, cannot think of a logical reason why someone would do something out of the ordinary, then it probably isn't happening.

That's illogical. Motive may be important in any investigation, but the lack of motive does not constitute lack of evidence.

I may not know my neighbor's motive for burning down his house when he had no insurance, but I know he burned it down.

link   

Originally posted by LightWarrior11
Perhaps one thing both sides can agree on Is that the 'trails left in the sky do have an effect on the weather?

And what if they geo-engineered by creating specific contrail patterns intentionally?

Again, for what purpose?

Are they trying to make the weather better or worse and why?

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Absolutely, they can and do at times have an effect on the climate. And it is entirely possible that trails could be created intentionally. The problem that most of us have is that most of the evidence shown consists of pictures of aerial refueling planes and ballast testing gear

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by SPECULUM

To my knowledge, our understanding of Alzheimers is quite poor. My grandfather had it and dementia and died about 20 years ago. At that time, the cause was unknown and treatment was non-existent.

WAS, its been pretty much established , yet aluminum is still being used in cooking utensils and so on, just as mercury is still being used in flu vaccines/vaccines

Heh, pretty much established by who?

www.alz.org...

Myth 4: Drinking out of aluminum cans or cooking in aluminum pots and pans can lead to Alzheimer’s disease.
Reality: During the 1960s and 1970s, aluminum emerged as a possible suspect in Alzheimer’s. This suspicion led to concern about exposure to aluminum through everyday sources such as pots and pans, beverage cans, antacids and antiperspirants. Since then, studies have failed to confirm any role for aluminum in causing Alzheimer’s. Experts today focus on other areas of research, and few believe that everyday sources of aluminum pose any threat.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hopechest

Originally posted by ParasuvO

You watch too much tv it appears..

Needing to establish a motive that fits your mind is the first mistake when trying to solve a problem.

If you or me, being conspiracy theorists, cannot think of a logical reason why someone would do something out of the ordinary, then it probably isn't happening.

Now I can see why a 9/11 would happen or a JFK assassination but I for the life of me cannot think what anyone has to gain by poisoning their people.

Really???? American native indians? Hitler? Stalin? Mao? Etc.

wake up and smell the aluminum....GEEZ

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Klassified

That's illogical. Motive may be important in any investigation, but the lack of motive does not constitute lack of evidence.

I may not know my neighbor's motive for burning down his house when he had no insurance, but I know he burned it down.

How do you know he burned it down?

What your seeing is a burned down house but not the person that did it.

What your seeing with chemtrails are things in the sky but now who put them there. To figure out who did it you need to figure out who has something to gain.

And yes, conspiracies are investigations.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 10:29 AM
link   

There have been studies on how much contrails (persistent ones) actually do affect the weather.
Here is one such article.
As has been said, nobody disagrees that contrails do affect temperature. And their ability to be created and remain is also undisputed. It's when they are called cemtrails based on nothing other than opinion, that the waters start to get muddy.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by ParasuvO

You watch too much tv it appears..

Needing to establish a motive that fits your mind is the first mistake when trying to solve a problem.

Now I can see why a 9/11 would happen or a JFK assassination but I for the life of me cannot think what anyone has to gain by poisoning their people.

Really???? American native indians? Hitler? Stalin? Mao? Etc.

wake up and smell the aluminum....GEEZ

Perhaps if you could tie those into a coherent argument we could debate that. I have no idea what listing off people or groups is supposed to imply.

I can't smell the aluminum if there isn't any in front of me.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by flyswatter

Heh, pretty much established by who?

www.alz.org...

Myth 4: Drinking out of aluminum cans or cooking in aluminum pots and pans can lead to Alzheimer’s disease.
Reality: During the 1960s and 1970s, aluminum emerged as a possible suspect in Alzheimer’s. This suspicion led to concern about exposure to aluminum through everyday sources such as pots and pans, beverage cans, antacids and antiperspirants. Since then, studies have failed to confirm any role for aluminum in causing Alzheimer’s. Experts today focus on other areas of research, and few believe that everyday sources of aluminum pose any threat.

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM just like fluoride is good for you too, wonder who wants you to believe all this nonsense..ever make you wonder that they already know and you're not suppose to????

bet on it they do

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 10:33 AM
link   

I'm willing to believe in anything but first I need to establish a motive. If you can't then you have to question why there would be a conspiracy involving it in the first place.

Geo-engineering. To keep civilization afloat long enough to innovate our way out of this mess. That's the motive.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 10:35 AM
link   

There's no doubt that some people feel that aluminum plays a part. But you trotted it out there like it is an established fact, and it is far from that. Personally, I'm not convinced by either side at this point.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by nomnom

I'm willing to believe in anything but first I need to establish a motive. If you can't then you have to question why there would be a conspiracy involving it in the first place.

Geo-engineering. To keep civilization afloat long enough to innovate our way out of this mess. That's the motive.

So your saying that there is impending doom to the planet if they don't control the weather just to keep us balanced?

That certainly would be a great reason and I'd love to see any evidence you have to support that claim. That sounds very believable actually.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 10:40 AM
link   

is that fact or speculation?

Speculation is great, but when discussing facts, like what makes lines form behind planes and what makes them stay there all day, speculation has no place. If we are discussing if Bigfoot is real or not, then speculation may well be a big part of the conversation.

Its a SPECULUM

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by flyswatter

There's no doubt that some people feel that aluminum plays a part. But you trotted it out there like it is an established fact, and it is far from that. Personally, I'm not convinced by either side at this point.

Don't be. Just convince yourself like everyone else that everything is gonna be A Ok

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 10:46 AM
link   
It's because people dont want to believe that their government would intentionally poison them.

To all those people I say... look at the back of your food labels and research what the government is putting into your food and what it does to your body then maybe you will stop being so blind.

It's not to kill us off quickly it's to weaken us and thin the herd so to speak. The weak will die off and the strong will stay just strong enough to work and continue to pay their taxes but not strong enough to challenge authority.

Think about how weak we will be in 40 years as the generations pass by on nothing but government meals and their chemtrails over our cities.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by brandiwine14

Life expectancy in the United States has increased to almost 78 years, the country's highest on record, amid a downturn in deaths from heart disease, cancer, and stroke, according to new federal estimates. The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention's National Center for Health Statistics said in a report that a child born in the United States in 2005 can expect to live 77.9 years, up from 77.8 in 2004 and continuing a rise dating back decades. U.S. life expectancy was 75.8 years in 1995 and 69.6 years in 1955. - See more at: blog.eogn.com...

link to source

It seems you have bad information.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by network dude

if the skeptics really want to put this, or any, 'topic to rest',
it would require a much more intelligent aproach than what is currently being displayed at ATS and several other conspiracy oriented message boards.

the tactics that are used here are straight out of the 'gentleperson's guide to forum spies handbook', and there is ever growing evidence for the use of sockpuppets and forum gangs. 'believers' of various topics will notice these tactics being used, and it will reiforce their beliefs that something nefarious is going on.

i have had the privilage of stumbling upon a number of message boards that are tightly moderated against such distruption, and while that may seem very 'one sided' to some, it has allowed them to investigate many issues without being led completely astray, which tends to be the most effective aspect of 'disruptive trolling'.

furthermore, some sites have realized the enourmous scope of the disinformation out there and have decided to take a step back and, objectively and thouroghly investigate conspiracy topics in each detail. their results may not, and are not, presented as established fact on their boards (like some conclusions that are 'reached' here), but are anywise well presented parts of a bigger picture that, in the long run, may enable them establish an 'absolute truth', something that is not easily obtainable.

again, if you would really like to 'prove us wrong', about chemtrails or any other topic on these boards i truely suggest upping your game in a most honest and intelligent fashion because, as i think you can see hear, we are becoming wiser to your agenda.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 10:54 AM
link   

So your saying that there is impending doom to the planet if they don't control the weather just to keep us balanced?

That is my belief. It's shared by many scientists.

That certainly would be a great reason and I'd love to see any evidence you have to support that claim. That sounds very believable actually.

It's mostly intuitive. I can show you some things which you may be able to infer it from.

We're currently losing ~200 species per day

Large-scale assessments
Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (late 2007): 1 C by 2100
Hadley Centre for Meteorological Research (late 2008): 2 C by 2100
United Nations Environment Programme (mid 2009): 3.5 C by 2100
Hadley Centre for Meteorological Research (October 2009): 4 C by 2060
Global Carbon Project, Copenhagen Diagnosis (November 2009): 6 C, 7 C by 2100
International Energy Agency (November 2010): 3.5 C by 2035 2100
United Nations Environment Programme (December 2010): up to 5 C by 2050

Climate Change Summary

Most scientists agree that at and around 2c, unpredictable, non-linear positive feedback's occur to the ecosystem. We can't hit this threshold.

Oceanic Ecosystem's in the Process of Collapse

Methane is being released from around the poles at alarming rates:

Methane Releases

What's super freaky, is that our instruments used to collect data for temperature analysis is likely not showing the whole picture due to "global dimming".

We found that the change in temperature range during those three days was just over one degrees C. And you have to realise that from a layman's perspective that doesn't sound like much, but from a climate perspective that is huge.

Link

When you put it all together, it shows that we're already at, or have recently past a tipping point.

The way I see it, there are several things at play. You can't just inform the public. That causes panic. That causes hording. It causes people to make horrible decisions. Basically the instabilities are too much to contain. The economy will likely collapse in the process. So you keep them calm.

You can't get rid of the influence that the big energy companies wield in politics. So going off of carbon based energies before we suck the planet dry of them, isn't an option, even in the face of extinction. Yes, it's insanity.

So what would be done? Scientists would work with government in black-ops style projects to keep the status quo going as long as possible. That means geo-engineering. Then you need a massive disinfo campaign. Already in the process for about a decade now.

We're trying to keep the temperature fluctuations from being too extreme, while keeping civilization and the economies afloat, in order to continue R & D to find ways out of this mess. In my assessment, that money contains contingency plans to get out into space and colonize another planet if need be.

All I know is it's mostly "damage control" out there, mixed in with a chunk of greed, and sheer panic. That's what I see.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join