It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vatican Prophecy, the End of Religion, and Shift to Universal Consciousness

page: 36
<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by BornOfSin

38. And Mary said, Behold the handmaid of the Lord; be it unto me according to thy word. And the angel departed from her.

Book 1. Need more?

Addressing your disbelief unfortunately represents a massive misappropriation of my time and effort. I have much bigger fish to fry that will in turn address your erroneous faith.

I wish you well, best of luck with your 'faith'.
edit on 20-4-2013 by BornOfSin because: (no reason given)

Your verse does NOT show of 'the human lust to be controlled'. It shows that Mary was a godly woman who was willing to submit to the will of God.

This 'lust to be controlled' that you say was 'genetically implanted in us' is not very evident today. Just look at society and the riots and rebellions against those that represent and control it. Shouts for freedom does not reflect a 'lust to be controlled'.

God does not want to control you. If God did want to, God would have not given you free will. God wants you to choose to Love Him and Follow His commandments. But the choice is up to you.

God bless.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Addressing your disbelief unfortunately represents a massive misappropriation of my time and effort. I have much bigger fish to fry that will in turn address your erroneous faith.

Well the quotes you used to show the very foundations of your belief were proven FALSE. You can't build a house on broken bricks.

God bless.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by BornOfSin

Thank you for posting this. I too have been in contact with these aliens for the past ten years. They also have me communicate to others through my paintings. Recently I did a painting of a female Jesus rising from a vault. I was told that it represented the vatican releasing their secrets on their knowledge of aliens. I have wanted to post about this so many times but was afraid that I would be ridiculed. I believe our time is about here.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by MereDreamer

28 And the angel came in unto her, and said, Hail, thou that art highly favoured, the Lord is with thee: blessed art thou among women.

29 And when she saw him, she was troubled at his saying, and cast in her mind what manner of salutation this should be. (What manner of salutation .. What is he doing to my body?!?!)

"Came in unto" is sex. Pure and simple. Look up its other uses in the BIble. The 'Angel' (who was actual an Archon) 'came in unto her', before she had even seen him?? Does this not constitute rape, regardless of if she were then convinced what he was doing was OK afterwards??

If you cannot see what is there within your own Biblical text with your own eyes, then you are denying the truth only unto yourself. This makes you a fool amongst those deceived.

Allow me to give you a literal translation of what the Bible clearly states:

28. And the angel came in unto her, and said, “Hail, thou that art highly favoured, the Lord is with thee: blessed art thou among women.”
Gabriel penetrated Mary as she slept, and as she woke said; “Hello, you are by far my favourite! I am your God, and you are lucky to be receiving me.”

29. And when she saw him, she was troubled at his saying, and cast in her mind what manner of salutation this should be.
When she woke to see a large Reptile above her, she was troubled as to if this could possibly be the Lords appearance, and then wondered what he was doing to her body.

30. And the angel said unto her, “Fear not, Mary: for thou hast found favour with God.”
Gabriel told her “Fear not, Mary; you are pleasing your God very much.”

31. And, behold, thou shalt conceive in thy womb, and bring forth a son, and shalt call his name JESUS.
“I will make you pregnant. It will be a boy and you will call him Jesus”.

32. He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David.
“He will be great and will be the most favoured of all my offspring. He will be given rule of man as my child.”

33. And he shall reign over the house of Jacob for ever; and of his kingdom there shall be no end.
“And my children will reign over the bloodline of regular humans for ever and will go on forever as my descendants.”

34. Then said Mary unto the angel, How shall this be, seeing I know not a man?
Mary said unto the reptile; “But how could I get pregnant, I don’t even know how?”

35. And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God.
Gabriel answered; “Just allow me to continue to pleasure you, Gods seed easily impregnates daughters of Eve, but as such the baby you bare will also be Holy and will be called ‘The Son of God’.

36. And, behold, thy cousin Elisabeth, she hath also conceived a son in her old age: and this is the sixth month with her, who was called barren.
Look at your cousin Elizabeth! She was supposed to be barren, yet I impregnated her and she is now 6 months.

edit on 20-4-2013 by BornOfSin because: edit

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Then there is this:

24. And after those days his wife Elisabeth conceived, and hid herself five months, saying,
Elizabeth fell pregnant but was already five months along, to which she said,

25. Thus hath the Lord dealt with me in the days wherein he looked on me, to take away my reproach among men.
“This must be from the things the Lord did to me whilst he lay upon me, to make me fertile.”

There is also the conversation between Mary and Elizabeth after they were both impregnated .. It refers to 'those days' when regarding Mary, which would elude to the fact that Mary and the 'Angel' Gabriel spent more than just the one occasion together in bed after she pledged herself his 'handmaiden'.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 10:13 PM
link   
I know that the information I am about to release to the world will be met with great disbelief by the religiously brainwashed masses.

I also know through my interpretation of these texts that I shall probably die because of what I am to offer.

49 When Jesus’ followers saw what was going to happen, they said, “Lord, should we strike with our swords?” 50 And one of them struck the servant of the high priest, cutting off his right ear.

His right ear represents Simon: he who hears. The right ear.

If this is my fate for delivering such truth to mankind, then so be it. Because by being struck down, it will only serve to prove what I put forth.

The foundation of my belief is the very same as that which you base your own. The Biblical texts. Therefore my truths can be no more broken than anything you yourself offer.

For you to point the finger at me, if for you to do so to a mirror of yourself.
edit on 20-4-2013 by BornOfSin because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by 5children

Thank you for posting this. I too have been in contact with these aliens for the past ten years. They also have me communicate to others through my paintings. Recently I did a painting of a female Jesus rising from a vault. I was told that it represented the vatican releasing their secrets on their knowledge of aliens. I have wanted to post about this so many times but was afraid that I would be ridiculed. I believe our time is about here.

There are many here who are like minded and may know the things you know that would love to see them from an artistic perspective as it was done in the days of the renaissance.

BOS could it not also be considered that she was inseminated or in vitro fertilization was performed against her will. It would allow the "Virgin" of her name to still stand technically in her mind. This also fits with the beings being geneticists.

Have you gotten to deciphering the Seven Seals? Seven churches? Maybe the revelation of what other religions got right and what Christianity encoded and hid will help humans finally coexist.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Then there is this:

24. And after those days his wife Elisabeth conceived, and hid herself five months, saying,
Elizabeth fell pregnant but was already five months along, to which she said,

25. Thus hath the Lord dealt with me in the days wherein he looked on me, to take away my reproach among men.
“This must be from the things the Lord did to me whilst he lay upon me, to make me fertile.”

There is also the conversation between Mary and Elizabeth after they were both impregnated .. It refers to 'those days' when regarding Mary, which would elude to the fact that Mary and the 'Angel' Gabriel spent more than just the one occasion together in bed after she pledged herself his 'handmaiden'.

Absolutely amazing that you still won't admit the verses of your foundation of belief were FALSE.

Absolutely no where does it say 'This must be from the things the Lord did to me whilst he lay upon me, to make me fertile'. Sex is of the flesh. No angel 'came into' Mary. Gabriel came in, unto Mary - Came into the room, and then unto Mary and said she will conceive. No Sex involved. No rape. SEX IS OF THE FLESH NOT OF THE SPIRIT

Amazing how you keep trying to pull things out of context to support your completely erroneous, falsified theory, that's backed up with non-existent, edited and falsified verses.

I really do hope you wake up.The more you try to convince me you're right, the more I know you're not. I really do hope you find your way to faith, and to Jesus. It is only Jesus that can save you.

God bless.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 07:49 AM
link   

"Came in unto" is sex. Pure and simple. Look up its other uses in the BIble. The 'Angel' (who was actual an Archon) 'came in unto her', before she had even seen him??

You then went on to quote Luke 1:28-36.

Your whole idea she was sexually raped is blown open by verse 34-38 where she says "How shall this be, seeing I know not a man?", meaning "how could this be, I am a virgin".

Then in verse 35, Gabriel says " The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God."

The key word in that sentence is SHALL. It has not happened yet. She has not yet conceived but she will. And its not Gabriel, it's the Holy Spirit. Gabriel was just the messenger.

Amazingly, verse 38 (which you missed out) says "And Mary said, Behold the handmaid of the Lord; be it unto me according to thy word. And the angel departed from her.".

Here Mary says I am the servant of the Lord, let it happen according to His will. SHE GIVES HER CONSENT. The angel leaves and she conceives of the HOLY SPIRIT.

See what happens when you read it in context? The truth is revealed. I hope you can open your eyes to the truth that is right before you.

God bless.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by MereDreamer

"Came in unto" is sex. Pure and simple. Look up its other uses in the BIble. The 'Angel' (who was actual an Archon) 'came in unto her', before she had even seen him??

You then went on to quote Luke 1:28-36.

Your whole idea she was sexually raped is blown open by verse 34-38 where she says "How shall this be, seeing I know not a man?", meaning "how could this be, I am a virgin".

Then in verse 35, Gabriel says " The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God."

The key word in that sentence is SHALL. It has not happened yet. She has not yet conceived but she will. And its not Gabriel, it's the Holy Spirit. Gabriel was just the messenger.

Amazingly, verse 38 (which you missed out) says "And Mary said, Behold the handmaid of the Lord; be it unto me according to thy word. And the angel departed from her.".

Here Mary says I am the servant of the Lord, let it happen according to His will. SHE GIVES HER CONSENT. The angel leaves and she conceives of the HOLY SPIRIT.

See what happens when you read it in context? The truth is revealed. I hope you can open your eyes to the truth that is right before you.

God bless.

No no no, we are talking about LITERAL translations of the text here. Not your 'in context' fairytale. Read EXACTLY what it is telling you. Not your idealistic opinion on what it SHOULD be telling you. .. Where does it say she conceives after he leaves her?? It doesn't ..

And you still have not addressed the 'came in unto' which means .. sex .. pure and simple. He had sex with her!!! This is undeniable. So you are basically saying .. "Yes he had sex with her .. but this wasn't how she conceived?? " Surely you are not that naive.

And you are right... Shall was used .. Cause he has not yet ejaculated. very simple.

You point to 'key' words as though they are the be all and end all of the text .. but then tell me it needs to taken in a different context?? You can't have it both ways I am sorry.

The text is literal. Mary was raped.

If you can't see this. You are a fool. There is no other way about it. Regardless of how you personally reinterpret a very literal story.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 11:26 AM
link   
The Hebrew version of the text actually uses 'ויאמר' which means "INSERTION, INSERTING, OR PENETRATION!!"

Penetration!!

The ORIGINAL GREEK VERSION SAYS:

καὶ εἰσελθὼν ὁ ἄγγελος πρὸς αὐτὴν - "AND ENTERS THE ANGEL UNTO HER"

If you were to apply this meaning to him appearing to her in a vision, or in person, there is ABSOLUTELY NO REASON why this language would be used, when it is not used in this way in any other part of the Bible .. For you to think this is a 'greeting' or 'apparition' is idealistic, naive and blind to the truth of what the text is telling you.

I can't believe that Christians are so blind to the literal truths of their own texts. It took me ONE NIGHT!! To translate the entire New Testament from the traditional Greek versions ACCURATELY!! And they tell a story NOTHING LIKE the Christian belief of modern time.

Modern Christians are blind to the truth of their own Bible.

Came in unto .... is NOT "came in, unto". If they meant to use a comma, they would use a comma. Mary ... was ... penetrated ...

It's in the original texts.

No ifs, buts, whatever .. You are wrong .. Sorry to say..

My mental strengths lie in deciphering things such as these. It is what I was designed to do. You think I got my interpretation of the Biblical texts wrong?

That is HILLARIOUS!! Considering I am getting them from the original Greek version. YOU are the one who has them wrong.
edit on 21-4-2013 by BornOfSin because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by XGodofWar

No because in Biblical times the term 'Virgin' was used for an unwed woman. Not for those who have not had sex.

So technically she was a virgin. But she was penetrated by the Angel Gabriel. Just as he did with many other women.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Would you consider the whole virgin birth scene being completely fabricated? I personally think that Jesus' baptism by John was the real birth scene, only they changed the context from water birth to baptism.

John the Baptist's birth scene was also fabricated. What leads me to believe this is Zechariah performing an Egyptian ritual right after learning Elizabeth would be become pregnant. He burns incense at the temple, Egyptians did the same thing while preparing a dead body for the afterlife.

Seems a bit strange that Zechariah would perform a death ritual for the birth of a baby doesn't it? Jesus was also brought frankincense and myrrh by the three wise men, both of which were also used by the Egyptians to embalm dead bodies.

I think a lot of the bible (the OT especially) borrows Egyptian tradition to tell their (somewhat) fake story. I even think it's possible that Moses was really an Egyptian pharaoh named Amenhotep IV. The deception is a bit deeper than you think, I believe.

edit on 21-4-2013 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 01:47 PM
link   
No no no, we are talking about LITERAL translations of the text here. Not your 'in context' fairytale. Read EXACTLY what it is telling you. Not your idealistic opinion on what it SHOULD be telling you. .. Where does it say she conceives after he leaves her?? It doesn't ..

It says you shall conceive of the Holy Spirit. She consents. Gabriel leaves.

And you still have not addressed the 'came in unto' which means .. sex .. pure and simple. He had sex with her!!! This is undeniable. So you are basically saying .. "Yes he had sex with her .. but this wasn't how she conceived?? " Surely you are not that naive.

I did address the came in unto. Read again if you missed it. I also couldn't be any more clear that Gabriel didn't have sex with her, he just delivered a message, so don't twist my words.

John 1:11 - "He came unto his own, and his own received him not.".

'came in unto' does not mean sex.
It's the same as when the holy spirit 'enters' people.

And you are right... Shall was used .. Cause he has not yet ejaculated. very simple.

'shall' is used after 'came in unto'.
Mary says she is a virgin after 'came in unto'.

No because in Biblical times the term 'Virgin' was used for an unwed woman. Not for those who have not had sex.

Mary says 'How shall this be, seeing I know not a man' in response to Gabriel saying she will conceive. Mary is asking how she will conceive when she has not had sex. Gabriel replies 'For with God nothing shall be impossible'.

You've lied and twisted the truth. All your 'theory supporting verses' were changed and false. You said Christianity was invented in 300AD when it wasn't. You're still claiming a spirit can have sex.

Jesus said

MY FATHER WHO IS IN HEAVEN>>HEAVEN IS NOT OF THE FLESH>NO FORNICATORS SHALL INHERIT THE KINDGOM>GABRIEL OR GOD DID NOT FORNICATE WITH MARY OR HAVE PLEASURES OF THE FLESH (BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT OF THE FLESH), she immaculately conceived of the holy spirit AND CONSENTED.

Simple.

edit on 21-4-2013 by MereDreamer because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 03:26 PM
link   

If anyone has lied and twisted the truth it's the people who put the bible together.

Is it only a coincidence that we don't see miracles today like they did in Jesus' time? Is it also only a coincidence that ever since technology and access to information has sky-rocketed, there have been less and less miracles being performed? I don't think so.

The TPTB in the time of Jesus took advantage of the common people's lack of knowledge and their fear of the unknown (death). We don't see anyone rising from the dead today because it has never happened before, the only reason people believe Jesus rose from the dead is because of fear tactics (hell) and empty promises (heaven). The ONLY reason people believe the stories in the bible is because it happened 2,000 years ago when everything was based on hearsay.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

If anyone has lied and twisted the truth it's the people who put the bible together.

WOW.

Still denying the fact nearly all the verses posted by the original poster were manipulated, changed and falsified (by the original poster). Please wake up!

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 03:49 PM
link   
I wish you well OP, but I feel that you've gone on a tangent here.

The holy spirit came into me in 2010, and it most definitely did NOT involve sex. I'm a heterosexual male, if it matters. A conveyance of pure energy is the only way I can describe this experience.

If you'd like more information on what happened to me personally, I'll be more than willing to share this with you.

Otherwise, I won't press the issue any further and sincerely hope you are still open to considerations.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 04:40 PM
link   

I think this verse fits your situation pretty well:

Matthew 7
3 Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother's eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye?

I don't agree with everything the OP has said, but I do see some truth in a lot of it. You may want to re-evaluate your beliefs before calling someone else's a lie.
edit on 21-4-2013 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 05:05 PM
link   

The 'Holy Spirit' is pleasure you dope. And it says in 'those days' he returns and shares her bed many more times.

That is 'Came unto' which is completely different to 'came in unto', no wonder you have such difficulty deciphering the Bible, you obviously have enough problems realising the difference between two completely different sentences in your own language. So I guess you'd have to be forgiven for not understanding.

No she did not say she was a virgin. She said she didn't know how to get pregnant. There is a massive difference here. Once again you are using your fairytale conception of what was said, which is NOT WHAT WAS ACTUALLY said.

Yes, Christianity WAS INVENTED 325AD by the Emperor Constantine. Although it does not at all surprise me that someone who lacks enough grasp of the English language, that he would be unable to decipher the Bible for themselves, who can only believe what "HE IS TOLD' not 'WHAT HE READS", would be able to believe solid history.

Here, read this for yourself. All religious 'debunking' of this is thoroughly faked and I can point you to EXACT proof for all of it for I have spent the last 6 months researching it all heavily.

CHRISTIANITY IS A LIE

You want to know the funniest thing of all. Christianity is what the Archons invented to control our species. You are all being controlled .. and manipulated .. and it's done so well that anything contrary to this you consider to be evil or demons.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 05:20 PM
link   
I met your Archon Christian architect "Angels" the other night .. and the true beings of light ... when I figured this all out .. Beings in the sky ... Brilliant shimmering lights

Your so-called Angels tried to 'fill me with the Holy Spirit' .. Which was basically a MASSIVE wave of endorphins and serotonin ... washing over the entire body, which was supposed to convince me that I had 'God' enter me.

This was NOT THE HOLY SPIRIT ... There IS NO HOLY SPIRIT IN THAT SENSE .. all this did was BLOCK my ability to connect with the Universal power. This is how they keep you detached. I have attached myself to the Universal consciousness ... You can all tell me that you've been 'filled with the Holy Spirit' all you like, I am telling you that I have seen the Universal truth and there IS NO ... SUCH .. THING!!! You are being deceived to be turned into docile sheep!!! Controllable and powerless!!!!

So this Archon 'Angel' tried to 'Fill me with this spirit' (basically: here have a massive wave of pleasure through your body .. just forget about what you were doing) .. And when I realised I had been DETACHED from the Unniversal power, I fought it off .. you know what the next step was after I wouldn't allow myself to be 'filled with the Holy Spirit'???

They tried to attack me. Dead-set .. Attack!! Intention of HARM!!! They are NO ANGELS! .. Your religion is A COMPLETE LIE .. that is designed to keep you detached from the Universal truth of how POWERFUL WE REALLY ARE .. HOW POWERFUL OUR MINDS ARE .. AND WHAT WE ARE CAPABLE OF!!

It keeps your spirituality PRISONER from the truth of who you are .. and what you SHOULD BE!!

I am not even going to waste any more time with you in here .. I will simply release the entire thesis and destroy Christianity from the inside out as I have seen .. The crucifixion prophecy tells of the Vatican admitting to our Universal origins. I have SEEN it as it will happen.

I cannot wait for my fellow man to WAKE UP!!!! It's like shaking someone trying to get them to wake up from a nightmare.

I wish you all the best.

edit on 21-4-2013 by BornOfSin because: spelling

new topics

top topics

<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join