It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vatican Prophecy, the End of Religion, and Shift to Universal Consciousness

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 04:37 PM
link   
op, i applaud your dissemination of information. i for some time have been feeling like duhh, things arent right. things just dont add up. all this as a whole has a connection. although i cant verify what youve said, i will say i agree with your information on a personal level. great thread.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by ElohimJD

I was merely offering a pin to pop the fabricated spiritual bubble you have been birthed into. No harm meant to you brother! I only ask that you remember this. Was it "Gods" hand that first passed "the word" to the masses, or was it a representative who assisted on his "behalf"? Was it "God" who translated the word so that others of different tongues may understand him? There were middle-men in the process of getting "the word" to you, make no mistake about that. You will find the truth within you, and it is not a foreign entity.

edit on 1-3-2013 by ajay59 because: to correct

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by gsmith524

The Annunaki are extradimensional. By this; the only aspect of the 'Galactic' view of the Annunaki that rings true is that Nibiru IS coming, but it's actually not within our dimensional universe.

Also it appears you have made the fundamental misinterpretation associated with the 'detached self' perspective of religious belief that an end to religion in its current form is the end of spirituality. This couldn't be further from the truth.

An end (as with all dualities of balance within the construct of the universe) is also a new beginning, which is why it's referred to as a 'shift' or end of the religious era. It is not the abandonment of 'God', rather a deeper understanding of 'Gods' true nature as it has always been.

If you'd like to know why it is so important that we; as a race; make the shift to a higher consciousness; read my last reply post before this one.
edit on 1-3-2013 by BornOfSin because: Addition

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Is this like the prophecy of the mayans? Which was pretty much nonsense. Why don't you look at the real signs of the end of time. Are you afraid that it might be the truth? Take a look at the signs the Prophet Muhammad mentioned, He mentioned ten major signs that would occur and douzens of minor signs to occur before the end of time. The small signs have all almost been fullfiled, but the major signs are yet to come because they would occur one after another, just like the beads dropping when a necklace is cut.

Take a look at the major signs and the minor signs explained in this link, the writer is a well-known scholar of eschatology (the knowledge of end times).
CLICK

Most of the minor signs have occured, the one that's really clear is the sign that barefooted and almost naked arabs would compete with each other in building lofty and tall towers. Can you deny these signs? They were foretold by the Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) 1400 years ago.

Please do give me your opinion, Peace

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Also;

I am not sure as to why this has been moved from 'Prophecy and Prediction' to 'Dreams and Personal Predictions' in Off-topic.

The visions and connection manifested in me have resulted from REAL LIFE experiences with which I was assisted in my rapid connection to the superconsciousness. Therefore I no longer need to 'dream' in order to receive visions and information. It comes by request from the shared universal knowledge within us all.

To categorise such a connection as occurring through the subconscious bridge realm of 'dreams' is not only vastly incorrect, but insulting to the nature of wisdom I am attempting to impart upon you. Although I must say that if I had read this from the paradigm I possessed a year ago (or even a month), I probably would have doubted the legitimacy also.

I can only share knowledge for you all here in the purest and most comprehensible context I can. It is up to you if you digest it or spit it out.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by skorpius

Who are the 'reptilians' and the 'greys'? The greys are the original race who helped the reptilians achieve self awareness. However the reptilians believe themselves above the greys. I've gotten this information from dreams also. I have always had vivid dreams, but the ones in which I am given information are far more real than reality itself.

From what I understand is that during the 'Big Bang', a multitude of universes, or dimensions, were created. There were also a multitude of Earths created. Each occupying the same space, just on a different dimensional frequency. Life evolved on these Earths but not along the same paths. The greys were the first, as far as they know, who achieved intelligence. In our universe this would be before the reign of dinosaurs. They eventually found out how to cross dimensions.

While life isn't uncommon, intelligent life is somewhat rare. Eventually the greys did find the beginnings of intelligent life. On one Earth there was no mass extinction of reptilian, or dinosaur, life. This is where the reptilians come into play. They were taught by the greys. It wasn't long until they achieved the same level of scientific advancements as the greys. (Note: The reptilians were kind of ticked that the greys came in and took over their evolutionary progress. This is important later on.)

Eventually the reptilians also started investigating other dimensions. They found a primitive simian species that had the capacity for intelligent thought. While they wanted to bring them along (and use them at the same time), the greys intervened. This species was to be left alone, mostly. They were to be allowed to grow on their own. They were also setup to be one heck of a social experiment.

So here we are today. We were nudged along by the reptilians to become a slave labor force. The greys found out and knowing that the reptilians were ticked about not being able to evolve as a species on their own, told the reptilians to basically back off. However we are of interest to both reptilians and greys to see what kind of species we become. This is why they watch us.

The time of just watching may be close to being over. The next questions is what is to be done with us? Now we aren't the most peaceful of creatures but we do have some amazing capabilities of compassion. The reptilians want us back with the understanding that we owe who we are to them and should behave accordingly (subjugation). Some of the greys feel we are far to violent even among ourselves to ever be allowed into a wider range of society (destruction). Other greys feel we need to know more about what is happening on the larger scale and then see what we do with that information (cautious optimism).

And here you thought our current level of politics was problematic. Know this, if we are allowed into a greater society, it will be as one species and not a multitude of countries. This is part of the reason behind the push into a NWO. We may not like it but we need to start looking beyond the status quo.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by ObservingTheWorld

i find you oddly believable. (status quo)....alien nonsense, me (tell me a story and ill tell you whether i believe it or not).

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Why are they so hell bent on steering humanity away from the idea of God?

What if the "idea" is wrong? If you were to appear (lets say time travel is real) in the late 1600's and people started calling you a witch, would you hang around or get out of there? Would you try to convince them that witches aren't real and they are wrong? How would that be any different?

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 05:44 PM
link   
An interesting thread op, thanks for putting so much work into it.
I am looking forward to how this develops.
Pivotal times for humanity indeed.
For good or ill, time will tell.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by BornOfSin

It is not the abandonment of 'God', rather a deeper understanding of 'Gods' true nature as it has always been.

edit on 1-3-2013 by BornOfSin because: Addition

Doesn't YOUR statement quoted above contradict your statement from your original posts quoted below?

Originally posted by BornOfSin
I am told that 'God' is a human concept which was created for us as a method of controlling our primitive nature.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by ajay59
reply to post by ElohimJD

For those "called out ones" drawn by God into His truth; they are taught the One True Way of life which leads to Everlasting Peace (what mankind calls a "religion") from God directly through His son Jesus Christ.

The single, most glaringly obvious problem with your belief system is this; (God directly through His) which is directly contradictory to; Then God said, “Let us make man in our image, after our likeness".If Jesus was in fact a part of the "trinity" then would he not always have existed? If he did not, would not have God then consisted of a duality(plurality)? Why, therefore, would any reference to "him" or he" by either "himself", Jesus or any man, be made?

If we were to take this last "proclamation"(Let us make man in our image, after our likeness) literally, then it would stand to reason that we are "like" God(the ability to procreate, or "create"). Why then, the need to interfere in that ability by "divine intervention"? The followers of Jesus called him, rabbi.

rab·bi noun \ˈra-ˌbī\ Definition of RABBI 1 : master, teacher —used by Jews as a term of address 2 : a Jew qualified to expound and apply the halacha and other Jewish law 3 : a Jew trained and ordained for professional religious leadership; specifically : the official leader of a Jewish congregation

I very well believe "Jesus" may have existed as a man or more specifically, a teacher. I also believe that the message of "Jesus" was not only that he was "God", but "God" is in all of us, and that certain malevolent entities seized on this perceived weakness of the leaderless masses. I do not wish to take away power placed with you from outside, but to allow you to realize the power that has always been within you.

When Adam had lived 130 years, he had a son in his own likeness, in his own image; and he named him Seth. Genesis 5:3

Jesus said that He was the gate. Think on the scene where the crowds had to choose between Barabbas "son of the father", the murderer, insurrectionist and robber, and Jesus Christ, Son of Man and Son of God. The crowds, stirred and swayed by their leaders, chose Barabbas. Knowing that Seth was in the image and likeness of Adam, can you ponder on who the crowds were choosing?
Humanity is IN ADAM unless they die to their old selves and come into CHRIST.

This "consciousness" that this false prophet and false teacher preaches is merely preaching the tool which will sway the crowds to reject their only hope of salvation. Why?

Eastern meditation has four common results. Study after study confirms this.
1. The world view is changed to believe that we are all part of this divine consciousness, "one".
2. The participants come to believe that the world is an "illusion"
3. That there is no inherent "good and evil"
4. That as "gods" and "creators", they have no need of salvation because they are already immortal.

La Stampa ran an article just last week stating that a high level Bishop has declared eastern meditation to be perfectly good for Catholics to practice. Can you see a major red flag? Its not hit the MSN yet here. Why?

They become swayed to choose Adam, fallen man, and crucify the Saviour Jesus Christ. It was prophetic if today.

The choice we all face - stay as we are or accept the new creation which Our Creator brought 2,000 years ago. The world is building its last tower and city, the clay bricks (men) are being "fired" and the language of "oneness" through meditation is rising. Our Creator descended at Babel, He descended at the tower and city that the Jews had built and He will descend yet again at yet another rebellious world building it's own tower to Heaven whilst rejecting Him.

We are rebellious to the point of disobedience and rejection, and ultimately, placing ourselves ABOVE AND LIKE HIM. Pride. Arrogance. Fallen man. It is not Him who rejects us, it is ENTIRELY the opposite.

Humble your hearts! Do not listen to these messages of peace and safety like your ancestors Israel. They only had ears for the "nice sounding prophets" that told them what they WANTED TO HEAR, not the Truth

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by XxkingofosirisxX2014
Amazing thread to say the least!!! If this is true, which honestly I hope to death that it is, then I see bright things for out future.
Although I do have a question about it.
Is there a time frame on when this will happen, because I would most certainly love to experience this!!!

Isn't that the problem with all such stories, that we want higher power beings to come down to make everything ok, when in truth everything is already available to us right here and now, including Christ consciousness and the love of God, and whereby things have been made and established such that our calling to lay the foundation of heaven on earth by invitation of the creator, as partners with God, can no longer be ignored...

This is just another type of religion, not the end of religion, which is actually spelled out on the last page of the Bible where the spirit and the bride invite one and all who thirst (for truth and life) to freely (non coercive invitational only) come and drink the living water, which is the non-dual flow of eternal life as it is.

People are so happy to throw away one frame of reference to adopt another while relinquishing their own responsibility as sons and daughters of God in their own right reunited with God by the power of God's love made manifest in the person of Jesus Christ who made it possible (reconciliation and reunification with the absolute holiness and perfection of the eternal absolute Godhead).

I think it's sad, but still containing the prospect of humor and therefore the hope of salvation in a collective facepalm moment of epiphany. That's my hope and prayer, that we won't be stupid and taken in, while recognizing the awesome privilege and responsibility we all share as active historical participants and free will causal agents of change (for good or for ill) necessitated even by the gift of freedom and the free gift of life as it is.

Best Regards,

NAM

P.S. If there are "Annunaki" - they are not the Greys.

edit on 1-3-2013 by NewAgeMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 06:54 PM
link   
I have a slight question though i really enjoyed the thread....
If left is yes, and right is no.......how do you actually get answers?
I have some misgivings about this "contact"
Specially if you are getting dream information too......

Concerned for your soul..........

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 06:58 PM
link   
This is how cults start

I am atheist myself and always thought that religion was only around as a crutch for people who needed it. I still find the entire 'visions' 'voice of the achon' thing a tad far fetched tho. still i enjoyed the read.

Bornofsin do you have another account on this forum?

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by BornOfSin

I really enjoyed your thread, while I was reading it I was intrigued of what would come next...

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 07:15 PM
link   

It was 5th kind contact. I used morse-code on my Android phones flashlight app to flash out 'WHAT ARE YOU' to the orb I witnessed out over the ocean. The second time I did this, it stopped and regarded me.

I stated clearly in my introduction about why it had given me this information. I was seeking answers to life, the universe and any other topic I could think of. Religion played an insignificantly small part of my desire for answers, but I came to realise it's importance when I realised the connection of all things.

As people on these forums appeared to be seeking deeper understanding through religion, I spent a few days deciphering what I could from the information that was provided to me.

I hope everyone can understand, that I am trying to positively invest what I can into giving others even a FRACTION of the answers they seek, as with how the wealth of knowledge has been invested to me. I have been speaking with them on topics such as these for around 8 months now, almost every night, for up to 5-6 hours at a time.

I no longer need to visit a remote location to speak with them, but I still do for the purposes of assistance developing other abilities. Although I have stayed away recently due to being bombarded with unbidden thoughts and imagery that I am still trying to make sense of. Most is well beyond my range of my personal knowledge. I have been typing pretty much non-stop for the last 5 days trying to document the overload of information given to me, as well as stem the flow.

If your father was able to levitate your girlfriend then he had access to the metaphysical fabric connecting all things, albeit demonically via proxy.

Both benevolence and malevolence exist balanced within the superconscious, but it is up to you with which frequency you resonate.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Bookmarking for later.

p.s. Well done, it's getting the attention it deserves.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by ObservingTheWorld

This seems very logical and something in my heart is telling me that this could very well be actual truth.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 07:49 PM
link   

please share your information. would love to read about your experiences.

please PM a link or email if you are willing to share after completing.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Misbah

Why don't you look at the real signs of the end of time. Are you afraid that it might be the truth? Take a look at the signs the Prophet Muhammad mentioned,

Because "seeing an offered truth" (within fulfilled Prophecy) and "Knowing a universal truth" present the distinction between "a detached" and "an attached" consciousness.

It is much like turning on the Weather channel to see if it is raining, rather than stepping outside to see for yourself.

I do not allow myself to resonate with fear regardless of calculated probability within the superconscious realm.

I'll explain something important about the nature of 'Prophecy'. Even for supremely advanced connected sentient beings, the only certain future constant is the central 'X' point of our universe which forms the axis for the vibrating resonance that is the construct of all matter and everything in our projected illusory reality. This means that although it is possible for a connected material conscious to predict a calculated and highly probable sequence of events that can be 'tuned into' as Prophecy from the superconscious. There is never a certainty, regardless of probability, as even if you were to use temporal distortion to 'fast forward' to your answers, the very act of doing so would introduce a sequence of cascading variable within the system upon your return.

Regardless of what anyone tells you from any school of thinking, "certain fate" does not exist, only "probable fate".

I

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join