It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vatican Prophecy, the End of Religion, and Shift to Universal Consciousness

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
Oh man .. this is too freaky! Yesterday a friend of mine told me about 'The Archon'. It was the first I'd heard of it/them. And now you post this.
I think someone 'out there' is telling me that I'd better read up ... Thanks for the thread.

This has been happening to me too! Suddenly Archons and Gnosticism is everywhere!

I have read that they are malevolent and can't feel the higher emotions, but the idea in this thread is that they may be teachers, sometimes, if not often, stern and relentless in teaching us lessons along the way, preparing us for our ultimate freedom. The Church, once the primary edifice of the New Roman Empire appears on the edge of collapse, or is it a controlled demolition?

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 01:26 PM
link   
I enjoyed reading your thread.

Thank you for taking the time to create it.

Blessings,
Cirque

+7 more 
posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 01:43 PM
link   
OP, I commend you for this detailed thread, but I myself have experienced this orange orb, it came to me and my ex girlfriend back in the summer of 2009. What we made contact with was something of an extra dimensional nature, it is NOT the Annunaki, I sincerely believe what we made contact with was a demon. (I started having paranormal experiences around her, I saw her levitate in her sleep on my bed within the same week we witnessed the orange orb). The orange light came to us as energy that materialized into thin air, we could never explain it, but we both saw it and it appeared for roughly 3 seconds. It freaked me out and I saw it again the next day. My ex girlfriend's dad practices black magic and spiritual summoning, and I was told about how he was trying to pull my girlfriend into these practices. The story that you told about how this orange orb gave you all this "information" is a clear indication of a deceptive nature. I advise you to seek a spiritual cleansing asap, how did you come into contact with this orb and why was it telling you that God wasn't real and that it was a human concept for control? This has deception written all over it (and please, don't take me as a religious nut, I've seen similar stories as yours and I have my own experiences with this). I believe you are being misled by this spirit, especially for the fact that it came to you as the orb form, tell it to materialize in its physical form and see what it really is. Demons are extra dimensional beings and with all these stories I've ultimately come to the conclusion that they are purposely leading people away from God intentionally. Why are they so hell bent on steering humanity away from the idea of God? What is the motive behind it and why all the effort to promote atheism? I experienced the orb again in 2011 (but it was white that time), and it kept appearing in my living room flying around and objects started getting thrown in the room by an immaterial force. I prayed to God to make it go away and I haven't seen the light ever since. I'm interested in talking to you about this.
edit on 1-3-2013 by gsmith524 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by SeekerofTruth101

1) There was never any consideration within my understanding or interpretation of information provided to me that the Pope was any type of 'super' or 'divine' being. Many have labelled him as the 'devil' or 'evil' pope in relation to many Prophecies due to them seeing correlation in the current events involving him.

But from what I can understand it is quite the opposite. He is every part the moralistic, righteous and compassionate leader of men that his position requires. Some time prior to Nov 2012, Pope Benedict had private council with Cardinal Keith O'Brien regarding a letter of resignation he had received from him. During their meeting O'Brien expressed his departure was due to a loss of confidence the Vatican, based on the corruption and secrets he had come to know about them.

The Pope then became very aware of the cancerous corruption within the Vatican but was plagued by conditions which rendered him unable to affect change that wouldn't adversely affect the Church in its process By this I believe the distribution of power within the Vatican gave him no internal option for dealing with those at fault and the only avenue of affect that was realistically available to him was through publicly exposing the issues. Those at fault I see are numerous and high-ranking, therefore the damage to the Church could have proven irreparable to the point where The Pope felt it counter-productive to the greater good of his Church.

Having failed in his attempts to give council for resolution of the issues, the Pope felt incapacitated in his position and that Satan himself was at work against him. I believe this is when he received some type of 'visitation' or 'vision' from The Archons. They showed him the true nature of our attachment to this universe and 'God', and their plans for humanities enlightenment. Having seen the righteousness in what he was show and recognising man-kinds need to seek greater attachment to their divinity. He believed this event could only be the work of 'Gods hand' seeking to deliver his people from an evil, that even he; the holiest of men; was unable to.

In recognition of his intimate and explosive knowledge regarding the secret politics within the Church, they will not allow him to leave, as it opens them to risk of exposure. He has also been imposed unique conditions with his resignation that bind him to the Church, keeping him under control of Vatican powers regardless of his resignation. I believe this was done in exchange for the expedited, safe excommunication of O'Brien who had become targeted by powers within the Vatican.

Having learned of Cardinal O'Briens hand in the their exposure, the Vatican Council called upon various priests who had served within his Ministry and ordered them to attend Rome. Here they where recruited under false pretenses to assist them with 'Gods work' to carry precipitate a character assassination in the court of public opinion against O'Brien a week before the resignation of the Pope. But I feel there was much worse planned for Britain's Cardinal.

The Pope agreed to resigning under imposed conditions to protect a Cardinal who he regards as one of few remaining righteous Church authorities.

For some reason all the information I receive and attempt to write in relation to Cardinal O'Brien comes in 'past-tense', where I have had to correct this several time. So I feel there is still darkness attempting to affect him. Hope this is merely a shadow of the former beast though.

2) All of what you stated here works under a belief in the forged historical record that 'Jesus Christ' actually existed. There is nothing wrong with this paradigm, but within a strictly historical lineage to the time of his representation within Christianity, this is not true. I am told that a 'Christ' character did exist and formed the basis of it's inherited theology, but that it was in antiquity, far beyond any of our obtainable records.

Regardless your rationale of thinking within your faith, correlates greatly with the truth. Constantine and the Council established the Church and its rise to dominance for the purposes of personal power. They raised themselves to his heights, without will of the divine.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 01:49 PM
link   
In my understanding, Archon delivery of religion, was made to only the most humble and spiritual of men who fit within the interests of its growth.

The Roman seizure of power was done using a man-made corruption of The Archons process whilst they were off-world. If you accept the belief in the divinity in their claims, then either belief in religious history would parallel to say that; the current regime of power within the Vatican was done without Gods will by man.

3) From what I understand; The Pope serves only as a figurehead for the faith. Vatican II is where the true power lies, although I feel the darkness which drains them all originates from a highly regarded private interest.
The accepted secrecy of their politics and privileges afforded to them by Nations; has enabled this darkness, through a highly unique system of corruption, where the entirety of the moral justification of an act, is easily perpetrated through execution in partial form within the minds of the collective which obliviously carry out the will of its evil.

The only elaboration I was offered on this is that: it is vastly intricate and complex; having such freedom in their actions has made them a target to be abused for that abhorrent in nature, far worse than most could imagine.. For the last question, I get this:

“Darkness always knows dawn will come, and all darkness must surrender under the ‘light of life’. How then does darkness exist where light prevails? Because where men of light exist within its embrace, you will find shadow. Within shadow of great men, dark can persist. If no man lives within this light, no shadow will be found here, darkness cannot go, where none live in light. Just as light cannot shine if there is none who live in dark.”

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by BornOfSin

the world government (yes i believe there is one world government) believe they are God and can control people. frankly these people to me are worthless. just like all the sins churches say 'oh we don't condone the sin but love the sinner'--nothing but nonsense if in the bible it says something is against God churches should not condone it, period! that is just one example.

mind manipulation has gone to new heights with the net, cell phones, and all this garbage...people quit using their brains years ago and are just sheep being led around by a phony sheperd. unfortunately there isn't enough people left with any brains to fight for what is right

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 01:59 PM
link   
I understand where the OP is coming from and why, based off his interactions with ED beings, he believes the manner in which he does.

Most things contained in the OP are correct and serve as the backround to the true understanding of "mystery babylon" spoken of in Revelation. The origin of mankinds religions are from those beings referring to themselves as "archons", excellent work OP on compiling this data in the manner in which you did. But there is one piece of data missing and it is to be expected to be missing att his time by design.

That piece of data is God.

You see sense the Earth was re-formed to be suitable to support mankind, God has only worked with 144,000 individual minds born of mankind to this day for the purpose of trasnforming their character into the spiritual image of Almighty God over the course of their entire lifetimes. For those "called out ones" drawn by God into His truth; they are taught the One True Way of life which leads to Everlasting Peace (what mankind calls a "religion") from God directly through His son Jesus Christ. Outside of this very small group for a great purpose it has not been God's plan to reveal His way to all mankind in this age, that plan begins in the age to come shortly to the Earth. In this age mankind is to determine for themselves what is right and what is wrong by design.

For the rest of mankind, they created their own religions with the guidence of these "archons" you have been in contact with; this serves to proove a majority of your research. There is a common root in ancient Babylon (Cush, Nimrod, Semiremis trinity) of all religions mankind created and observes to this day. The "archons" want mankind to believe their accont of the origins and purpose of life, they have been given greater power recently to contact and reveal their thoughts to mankind's mind. Your encounters with them is proof of this shift. It is by design that their decptive descriptions of the past , present and future be revealed at this time to add to the magnification of the True God of all Creation in contrast.

You see what they have done is what they have always done. Tell an awesome truth, mixed with a bit of a lie; so that when the truth is prooven the lie is believed. Do not throw the baby out with the bath water.

Your OP did proove the uniform orignin of religions created by mankind and observed to this day, what it did NOT proove was the ending of religion, but rather the ending of the false religions created apart from God and thought to be of God.

1 John 4:
"1 Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.

2 Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is dwelling in the flesh (of the follower) is of God:

3 And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is dwelling in the flesh (of the follower) is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world."

If these "Archons" are not confessing this test truth, they are not from God and are false. Even if they reveal several powerful and proovable truths.

God Bless,

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by BlueMule

I'm going to explain that in great detail when I have half a day to sit down and explain the Cosmology model.

The 'one consciousness' refers to the system within this model that gives us 'our perceived illusion of reality' within our material consciousness and the construct of a resonating universe, made of motion. As such there exists its pair system beyond the x constant of waveform. Motion in waveform, without witch no matter, or anything would exist. Our universe therefore both expands and contracts in its waveform resonance with the 'x' constant being gravity.

I should have the very long-winded explanation of the physic of the theory up within a few days.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by XxkingofosirisxX2014

There are resonating disturbances within the frequency of our universe that appear to have accelerated a shift, I am lead to believe that evidence of this can be found by simply examining the acceleration of 'The Schumann resonance' to which all life subscribes as it exists in the vibratory construct of our universe.

Continuation in this sequence of world events could serve to 'force their hand' in an intervention of our world, due to its symbiotic relationship to the construct of their own.

If this acceleration is avoided I estimate that the timeframe for events will be somewhere near 2030. But visions I have been shown related to their calculated probability for unnatural cataclysm mean that there is a possibility we could see this within a matter of years.

Either way, I am certain it will be within our lifetimes.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Knock yourself out. Just don't do it on my account. I don't value models at all. I value the experiences of altered states of mystical consciousness which can't be modeled. The menu is not the meal, the map is not the territory.

edit on 1-3-2013 by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Very interesting thread, I applaud the amount of effort that you have put into the creation of this thread. I am not so familiar with these extra-terrestrial races you speak of yet there seems to be this inherit feeling of relation to the explanations you provided in regards to the coming of a universal consciousness of super consciousness as you state it. I do however have a couple of questions regarding the integrity of the information provided. If it is not too much trouble to provide me with some clarity in the source of your information I would very much appreciate a reply to the following questions.

1. How long have you been working through the information that has been provided with to you.

2. Where you often visited by these light orbs, and how did you process all the information they provided with the yes no principle ( I suspect this must of been a joint venture with you asking questions you already had prior knowledge of as it seems impossible to come to such conclusions without having a basis of understanding about the message from these beings)

3. Was it a tedious and arduous task of collaborating everything into sensical (if that is even a word) patterns of understanding from dream interpretations, seeing as you mention that allot of the information you received where in states of unconsciousness.

4. Have you provided this information to other websites besides ATS and if so do you feel it is important for more people to receive this information that you speak of (can it play a role in the future of your mentality)

Please note that these questions are not of any patronizing demeanor. On the contrary, you have sparked a great sense of curiosity within me to seek further information into the topic. I am looking forward to your reply

Good things

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by BornOfSin
If this acceleration is avoided I estimate that the timeframe for events will be somewhere near 2030. But visions I have been shown related to their calculated probability for unnatural cataclysm mean that there is a possibility we could see this within a matter of years.

Either way, I am certain it will be within our lifetimes.

I keep hearing these numbers and "in our lifetimes" estimates, but Im getting worried nothing is actually on the horizon, and being continually given something to expect and perhaps hope for, and then having it not materialize is actually just a form of torment for us all since we are actually all in Hell.

Interesting thread nonetheless.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
I would casually make an observation here.

The move to a One World Government and Universal Religion has been foretold and in prophecy...but it wasn't in any positive way for what it indicated and preceded. If this is as it appears ...well, I don't know how much more I personally need to see before figuring we ARE starting to see Scriptural end times take some form. The odds of things lining up for nature of events and sequence of events are just getting a bit too long to bet against. Even for me.

This talk of One World anything out of Vatican City is the most deeply disturbing thing I've seen in any tangible way yet.

I have been studying this for a while, and I got very disturbed reading it.

Are you familiar with the works of Tom Horn?

That was my first thought also. I have watched everything he has. This interview on the Hagmann and Hagmann report explains and predicts how this is going to play out. Tom Horn and Chris Putnam predicted on Jan. 13th 2013 that the pope would step down Here.
Indeed interesting times we live in. Sad so many will be deceived by this. Please listen to these with an open mind and heart. I pray that all will have their eyes opened before its to late.

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Deceiver! Blasphemer! False prophet! Lucifer (light-bearer)!

The Archons! Arch Ones! Demons! They've enchanted you "BornOfSin!" You speak with a forked-tongue (truth & lies)!

Just kidding!

Interesting thread. I don't know if you're demon possessed, being deceived or on some TRUTH shrooms but I'm interested in hearing more from you, Mietreya.
I have many questions but I will hold them for later as I determine if what you say has merit. So far, so good, though.

One fact I must point out to you, though. Cardinal Keith O'Brian was far from one of the last "good cardinals". He was good friends with known lifetime pedophile Jimmy Seville and had his picture taken with that scum many times. He was forced to resign because of word of his inappropriate behavior with other priests years ago...among other things. So for your orange orb to tell you he was good, well, that raises red flags for me right there.
edit on 1-3-2013 by Phantasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by ElohimJD

For those "called out ones" drawn by God into His truth; they are taught the One True Way of life which leads to Everlasting Peace (what mankind calls a "religion") from God directly through His son Jesus Christ.

The single, most glaringly obvious problem with your belief system is this; (God directly through His) which is directly contradictory to; Then God said, “Let us make man in our image, after our likeness".If Jesus was in fact a part of the "trinity" then would he not always have existed? If he did not, would not have God then consisted of a duality(plurality)? Why, therefore, would any reference to "him" or he" by either "himself", Jesus or any man, be made?

If we were to take this last "proclamation"(Let us make man in our image, after our likeness) literally, then it would stand to reason that we are "like" God(the ability to procreate, or "create"). Why then, the need to interfere in that ability by "divine intervention"? The followers of Jesus called him, rabbi.

rab·bi noun \ˈra-ˌbī\ Definition of RABBI 1 : master, teacher —used by Jews as a term of address 2 : a Jew qualified to expound and apply the halacha and other Jewish law 3 : a Jew trained and ordained for professional religious leadership; specifically : the official leader of a Jewish congregation

I very well believe "Jesus" may have existed as a man or more specifically, a teacher. I also believe that the message of "Jesus" was not only that he was "God", but "God" is in all of us, and that certain malevolent entities seized on this perceived weakness of the leaderless masses. I do not wish to take away power placed with you from outside, but to allow you to realize the power that has always been within you.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 03:49 PM
link   

mwaaa religion coused over the years so much sorroty and violence that I would say...stop the madness and
lets build an better world of tolerance and respect...for eachother...we need it soooooo much..

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by ajay59

I have responded to these questions several times in several threads if you are genuine in wanting to understand why those Hebrew words were written in Genesis and what God was conveying through them, a quick history of my posts will produce several to address your response.

A quick reply is thus: Elohim is a family name, like Smith. The Smiths can be as small as just Mr. Smith (1) or as large as the Smith family reunion. God was summarizing 7000 years of time in one sentance explaining that Elohim will create (transform over time) mankind into the spiritual image of Elohim (God is reproducing Himself IN mankind). At the time these words were spoken only God the Father was in Elohim, at this moment in time there are 2 members (God and His son Jesus Christ) once the millenium begins 144,000 more will join God and Jesus in Elohim as brothers and sisters with Christ for eternity, by the time the work is complete billions of Elohim will assist in the creation of billions of more Elohim, making the scripture accurate for eternity.

I don't want to derail this thread, it is going very well so far for those interrested in the OPs experience.

Shortly God will reveal who He is and who His people are.

God Bless,

edit on 1-3-2013 by ElohimJD because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Hey bornofsin, can you send your orb mates over east of you a bit please? I'm sick of missing out on all the good stuff. Just tell em to head towards 151 and a bit east, by 25 or so south. Thanks : )

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 04:27 PM
link   

About 8 months ago I had my first experience that would bring me to consider myself Agnostic, when I made intelligent (real-life) contact with some type of highly-advanced craft, or projection of (who claim to be) non-human entities referring to themselves as ‘The Annunaki’.

edit on 1-3-2013 by TheBlackadder because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by ElohimJD

1 John 4:
"1 Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.

Apparently an erroneous translation of their original text but I was told that their message was not lost.

If you consider the Annunaki claim that 'God' as he is know to the faithful of any religion; is an allegory given within the limited scientific understanding of 'Transitional stage' civilisation; then you will begin to understand the brilliance with which characters such as 'Jesus Christ' successfully portrayed the divine concept of the 'Spirit of God/Light of Life' which is referred to within the text you provided. This is part of the very detailed and intelligent design of religion in the ascension of civilisation to higher understanding of God, by a race intimately connected to this consciousness.

If you are to accept 'SPIRIT OF GOD' means that God IS the spirit of the infinite graced upon us, then it means that the 'light' of the 'one god' exists within us all, which is in direct correlation to the Annunaki claim that Gods true form is the one universal consciousness that well all share as our 'Light of life', which binds elements of their cosmological theory.

If you are to accept that 'SPIRIT OF GOD' refers to the spirit living only within the religious God himself, then it also proves their claim by stating the religious God is merely a mask or conduit for the higher, universal 'True God', interpreted in Biblical texts as his 'Spirit'. This was

The accurate interpretation to their meaning I am told could be said to be tailored especially to you ElohimJD; it hints that there is in fact another form of truth to the 'spirit' of the God you subscribe to. It was meant to open the reader up to the possibilities (as with most of John) of an 'even greater' greatness of the 'God' which forms your faith. God v2.0 if you'd like. It urges the faithful to feel out possibility of the far deeper connection to "God" in a purer form, as it does exist. The Bible should have conditioned your mind to recognise truth in any form when it is presented to you. And to also recognise errors within the understanding of the true nature of God.

I am told to tell you that with every Biblical construct they ever carried out, most verses were written in a way that could be understood by a majority of 'transitional minds' of the time period; and therefore were given in the most accessible context to the majority of the population. This means that most of the time within the Bible, the simplest and most literal interpretation of the text the right one.

The over-analysis and misinterpretation actually highlights part of the important need for a shift in the paradigm of man to a spiritual connection with the 'universal' and true form of God, which was well beyond the comprehension of humanity at the dawn of the religious era.

With the evolution of our intelligence and diverging factions within religion. The teachings and interpretations (or over-interpretation in most cases) are beginning to diversify at a near exponential rate. Which is dangerous.

'Faith' was designed as a powerful force with which humans could transition to make their eventual connection to the superconscious, the design of its emotional resonance seeks affinity and connection, that the eventuality of the superconscious 'light of life' will provide it. But if faith doesn't realise such a connection it actually serves to further disconnect those it manifests within.

This issue of 'disconnected imbalance' was well known to the Archons and is the reason they made 'religious communion'. Faith denotes commandments requiring 'communion', for the purposes of regularly re-balancing the individual, in an environment of 'vibrational affinity'.

Therefore I say to you that their meaning behind these verses are simply these literally translations:

2 Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is dwelling in the flesh (of the follower) is of God:

Firstly there is no (of the follower), it is literally always in all conscious beings.

"From this day, try see the true nature of God (Superconsciousness); Everyone who sees this; will realise that we are all connected as part of the true God'

3 And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is dwelling in the flesh (of the follower) is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world."

"Those who don't evolve and connect with the equilibrium of the superconsciousness, will polarise within the opposing balance of nature to detached misery. Don't say you weren't warned it will happen, it's happening already."

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join