It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vatican Prophecy, the End of Religion, and Shift to Universal Consciousness

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by BDBinc

Go read the OP again. It started out as yes no and evolved to receiving messages in thought form. Dont bite him if you didnt read the whole thing.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 08:17 PM
link   
First back in a while and another affirmation of why I don't come here any more, in the days when this site was a true source of information and theory this type of post would have been shot down in minutes, now I see it on the front page. I weep for ATS what the hell have you become

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by karen61560

Thanks Karen I just don't know why the part about eating him was not in the first thread , to withold that he got negative thoughts from these beings was not honest. I didn't mean to bite him.
If you can answer anymore of them I would appreciate it, as it makes no sense to say in a race of superior beings slavery and old darwinism is touted. This is the info we've all been feed from the controllers.
I just really wanted answers,sorry I didn't mean to be aggressive.
Love, light and peace

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by HairlessApe

Originally posted by BDBinc
reply to post by HairlessApe

You said “atheist butterfly” you never said "Cocoon of atheism” . I did fix that as you think not knowing God is your beautiful transformation, but its not you in a web of ignorance like a cocoon of atheism and a web of ignorance.

No one, including myself, has told you to “go follow a pedophile” on this thread, so that’s a bit off topic & random.
You said “Besides, why defend your god? “
Where did I defend God?
That is funny.
No who is YOUR magical man in the sky? God is omnipresent . God is not restricted to the sky in the form of a man.

Peace light and love.

Don't play dumb.
"Kiddy-diddler" was not random. In fact, you support the organization(s) that allow them to go unpunished. So don't get mad at ME for bringing it up.

And I don't have a "man in the sky" because a man in the sky never presented himself to me.
Just as he didn't present himself to you, either. A human just told you he did and you decided to bite.
We both know this to be true.

Your belief in a deity is no different than being someone who believes that aliens are watching us and acting as our guardians, or as a pagan worshiping Gaia (Earth), or Romans revering Zeus. It's impossible to see it any other way unless you're being intellectually dishonest with yourself, and the only way that can happen is indoctrination. I suppose I'm the devil though, just trying to deceive you. So don't listen to a word I'm saying, because you'll be dragged down into the center of the Earth to suffer for all of eternity. Oogah boogah boogah! And don't forget, there's absolutely no proof for any of this because it's all a test, god words in mysterious ways, Satan is a master of deception, blah blah blah. You just have to take some guy's word for it. Don't worry, I'm sure he won't take advantage of your overly-susceptible beliefs. Humans NEVER take advantage of one other. If they did the Vatican would be paved in platinum, not gold.

Getting a little more serious though... You believe something despite the fact that you have ZERO evidence... And despite the fact that there is OVERWHELMING evidence to the contrary... And despite the fact that the information is AVAILABLE to you. You CHOOSE to ignore it because you don't want to be wrong. You are the very definition of ignorance.

Good day, sir.
edit on 2-3-2013 by HairlessApe because: (no reason given)

Wow, why so angry?

"You believe something despite the fact that you have ZERO evidence... And despite the fact that there is OVERWHELMING evidence to the contrary... "

Really? where is this "OVERWHELMING" evidence?

Are atheists always so angry and snarky because they know they're wrong?

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Much appreciation for posting this, whether one may chose to believe it or not, it is in any case a fascinating possibility of truth and should be considered as a possible reality just as any other possible theory, be it presented by alternative researchers or established scientific community/conventional science groups if presented with evidence or significant points relevant to the question at hand.

With that being said, since 2008 continueing and reaching its peak in the time following the end of 2012 up until present day I have experienced an ever evolving state of awareness and consciousness and has repeatedly been "guided" by means of "spontanous clear thoughts"/"strong intuition" to research relating to this subject.
During February this year I have experienced an unusual type of pressure by my temples and behind my eyes along with a "buzzing" sensation around the area in which the pineal gland is supposed to be located.
Since this started happening I began considering the nature of existence, purpose of evolution, mutli-dimensional universe, creation of the universe, origins of life, origins of man, ancient civilizations and history, reality, consciousness, spirituality, universal consciousness and so on and surprisingly enough it all makes sense despite the fact that I am barely educated and have never been an examplary student but a high school drop out.
I too have felt as if my consciousness is expanding and it correlates to ancient predictions about the "shift" occurring around 2012 and the beginning of the age of Aqarius.
It thus indeed feel as if I am beginning to understand the true nature of things and as written in the original post, I have since them considered religion to be a mere source of wisdom and a source for connecting archeology with ancient history. And, theorizing that the story about the Annunaki in fact was real resonated with me ans could not be avoided.

Seems a lot of people across the world is "waking up" to their true nature and reality of existence and consciousness.

Looking forward to reading future posts regarding this. Whatever one choose to believe it is fascinating and thought provoking.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 08:34 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by alienDNA

There's no need for comments like that...
Could you author a thread like this?
edit on 2-3-2013 by rigel4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Atom12
Op, this is one of the BEST threads I have ever read on ATS. Thanks for taking the time to write this out. I feel a great depth of truth here. Before Andrija Puharich passed he told me that he had direct knowledge of the Fatima prophecies. He said the last prophecy would never be released because it predicted the end of the Catholic Church.
I hope the Visitors come sooner than 2030, not because I feel we need saving but because I would like to meet them. They sound so interesting.

so basically you want meet these same being who have been controlling the earth for thousands of years and enslaving humanity?

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 08:37 PM
link   
If you don't understand this information, that is fine.
If it does not resonate with you, that is also fine.
If it could resonate with how you view reality (i.e that you believe in a god, that there do exist intervening or at least watchful aliens and so on), then it gets sort of weird if we assume we are in a position to deem whether it is true or false. We have much information regarding the Annunaki yes, and most people do seem to agree that they are of malevolent nature. But agreeing with most people does not position your (potential) truth above any other.

The only thing TPTB really control, is information. They retract knowledge and wisdom from the masses, and instill dis-information and lies for gain. This privilege of power are now coming to and end with the internet and the exponential traveling of information. The only thing they can do know is trying to control us with fear, and they do this by evermore dis-information and lies. Now, the implications are that we should be very careful assuming we possess the right version. That fact that many believes the same thing as you matters not.

If you decide something to be true, then anyone holds the power to instill "truths" which comfortably fits with what has already been established. If you decide something to be true, that is pretty much just pseudo-sceptisism. If something did come to bind people with their knowledge, it/they would simply just lure people into believing they hold the same truth (THE truth that is, if you are a pseudo-sceptic) as you but upgraded. Because they would apply to your truths, the truth, it would feel only natural to follow them. Applying to our truth and saying stuff we like and showing us things we would want.

Maybe it is you who are set in stone that will be swayed away? If it really was the anti-christ it would fool someone else rather than you, you would be able to discern the deceptions because you hold the truth. And since it correlates with the truth you have decided to believe, you will believe it as you believe the truth which you posess. The fact that you decide truths does not give you the power to know truth, knowing what is and what is not.

I like this thread, there is so much reasonable information from many different points of view. Quite different aspects resonate, but that is because they might be true. About everything might be true, so the only thing reasonable would be taking it from there. Anything else would be pseudo-sceptic. Do you think many of the researchers and inventors that seriously exalted humanity in truth and understanding would condone just accepting the current paradigm as the truth? They did just the opposite. So come on people, those of us that does not receive money to slander and manipulate in this thread, we must be able to agree that the truth holds many lesser truths. Unless we know the whole, we cannot know what parts of the whole are real or not.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by rigel4

There's no need for comments like that...
Could you author a thread like this?
edit on 2-3-2013 by rigel4 because: (no reason given)

so.. what are you saying ? That schizophrenics dont have the ability to write lucidly?
On the contrary. Many schizophrenics have the ability to both speak and write in fully understandable and very often intriguing language.

it is very easy to understand, when you have a bit of knowledge about the disease; that this person is indeed sick.
It is not something I say to flame.
(regarding my own english, Its not my native tounge)

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 08:45 PM
link   
regarding "annunaki" it is something created from thin air by the hogwash "scientest" mr Zecharia Sitchin.
The real mesopotamian writings does not depict any alien race called Annunaki.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 09:14 PM
link   

The alien race called Annunaki. Why question that there is documentation supporting it.
I was questioning who the threadbearer was chanelling and said how even a clever person could get information that may not be all true.
We are being controlled by a race and before I go down on my knees to the Annuaki I would find out why we have been left without free will ruled by tyrants that think enslaving man is jolly fun. Since using(owning) TV,film, media, money and millitary makes it all so darn easy for them. Watching sure, but who is controlling if not them.
Maybe the changes in consciousness mean they cannot hold human form and this is preparing us for in your face Alien rulers.
I am seeking the truth but most of my questions have not been answered by thread OP (with 8 months of info programming).
There is no need at this time for some members to just ruin the thread by knuckle dragging insults to each other.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by sam_inc

Here here!

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by BDBinc

Oh dear. At first I thought about responding to your comment seriously, but after I read it twice.. I decided it is a lost cause. I hope you wake up soon, though.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 09:20 PM
link   

edit on 2-3-2013 by ArchaicDesigns because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by colbe
Isn't it something how positive signs are ignored and a supposed negative (the lighting strike to St. Peter's Basilica) is proclaimed worldwide to be something awful.

Jesus saith to him: I am the way, and the truth, and the life. John 14:6

Understand, Our Lord stated because He would know the future, Satan will not overcome My Church in Matthew 16:18. You do not have to worry, remain faithful or learn about the faith. There is one Truth, one faith.
Roman Catholicism. The fullest means to God's grace is found only in His Church. Everyone can become
Catholic, pray about it.

Thanks for the tip. I'll put Roman Catholicism on my list of "The One True Faiths Because Some Guy Said So". It's getting to be a pretty lengthy list, but I think there's still room at the bottom of it. Since Roman Catholics claim a nominal Christianity, and also tend to claim ownership of the bible, then as soon as I can find someone to clear up the discrepancies between what the bible teaches and what Roman Catholicism teaches, I might even bump it up a couple notches on the list.

edit on 2013/3/2 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by BornOfSin
This is the last reply I am going to make to this thread.

I generally treat many of these ‘New Age’ esoteric concepts such as the ‘Annunaki’, ‘consciousness’, ‘ascension’ etc...as a source of jovial curiosity and entertainment. Nevertheless, recently I have, for reasons that I have not fully yet deciphered, been feeling a new found excitement and interest in this field, especially after encountering the ‘Law of One’ and “Hidden-Hand’s” material.

ATS for me has become a place where I am privileged to new snippets of information from many sources; however, most are fundamentally erroneous, deceptive or nonsensical. This has, what in my perspective, has been progressively increasing, most likely exacerbated by the rise of all these new ideals of thinking and the decline in the quality of life in all of the developed nations (which ultimately spawns many new ideologies in order to escape and ‘rationalize’ the injustice of the world).

When I first encountered this thread, I was very intrigued to your viewpoint on this matter and forced myself to perceive the information with an open mind. What you said somehow ‘resonated’ with me, in all fairness, I have no clue what that actually means and it most likely is just a false psychological mentality but still, I feel that you are not lying.

I feel that it is extremely unfair of you to put a halt to your replies on this thread due to many here disagreeing to your viewpoint, especially if you genuinely believe in what you say. I do not understand why you, and many others with ‘special information’ suddenly stop their output of what they believe is extremely beneficial knowledge. If I had such information, I would make it unconditionally imperative to attempt an effort to disseminate my knowledge to the best of my ability and raise awareness of what I have learnt, not let a bunch of randoms on an internet forum make me upset and ‘rage quit’.

I’m not sure if you are a paranoid schizophrenic or an enlightened extra-terrestrial but I am absolutely sick of all the interesting threads that get stagnant, closed or as in this case, the OP frustratingly quitting due to many replies which are pointlessly argumentative and not constructive at all. I hope you reconsider your decision and I would like to hear more of what you have discovered.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArtisticOne
The lack of historical, biblical knowledge in this thread is amazing and troubling.

Indeed, it is.

If you are calling yourself a christian
I would hope you actually go and read the Bible.

One thing the Bible does talk about extensively and is pretty complete about is the anti christ is ONE MAN.

Read the Book of Revelation of John and you might have a greater understanding.

Yes, one would think that reading, actually READING, the bible would be a good thing for a claimed Christian to do from time to time. For example, THIS little gem from 1 John 2:18:

Dear children, this is the last hour; and as you have heard that the antichrist is coming, even now many antichrists have come. This is how we know it is the last hour.

What does "many" mean where you come from? Is there some mechanism to make "many" mean "just one man"?

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 10:00 PM
link   
I just need real life proof.
Wish I could believe everything that is written but...actions speak louder than words.
Where is the real proof!!!

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by HairlessApe

Besides, why defend your god? Do you really think he's so impotent that he can't defend himself? Does the magical man in the sky who drowned the entire world at once need Joe Schmoe to back him up in a fight?

Maybe he doesn't tell me to stop because he's not even there.

Maybe.

And maybe he just observes in an amused fashion and is thinking "Keep on talkin', bub. I got sumpin' SPECIAL in mind fer YOU when your time is up!"

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join