It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vatican Prophecy, the End of Religion, and Shift to Universal Consciousness

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 06:30 PM
link   
This just blew my mind!!

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by BornOfSin

It is only enslavement if those being enslaved are aware of themselves. Animals are not self aware to the extent that we are. They know when they are hungry or have other physical needs but thats it. We control the beasts because they are beasts and will bite us otherwise. We do not have the teeth and claws, nor the hides or hooves but we have the brains. In a fight between me and the polar bear the bear wins unless I can outwit him.He gets shot because he wont see the gun coming. The gun becomes my teeth or claws in this case.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Based solely upon our history would you say we are evil determined to 'enslave' those lesser than us?? The answer is yes, we are .. Of course we are. It is the nature of being a sentient being .. The superior will always feel superiority.

Your agenda is beginning to be quite clear to me after that comment...I believe you are pushing "their" agenda further and misleading people who can sense the coming change in consciousness. An agenda that has been in place since the beginning of our recorded history.

I have almost lost friends over that arguement, and I'll tell you right now, no person of good intentions and of morale code will agree with that. That is the "their" arguement about human nature to the masses and was introduced in Babylon with the monetary system as a method of control and slavery. They also argue and push the notion that the money and the monetary system are natural progressions of the human race...yeah, right. They instilled these ideals and mind sets in our heads long ago, then they create opposition and war though out history and play both sides. All the wars (including ww1 &2) and the conflicts in religion, they have had a hand in..they start the conflict then fuel the fire by using these instilled ideals against us. It's more than evident through out history, just look st the twin towers. I know about people like you...and as long as there are people like me around, you won't win.

Humans have been on earth longer than any existing historical document, and this knowledge is passed down through the ages in tongues. There was a time long, long ago when humans did live to together in equality with each other and the land and everything on it and possessed the secrets of the universe (golden age)...that time has been erased from our history and surpressed by people like you.

Sometimes, standing for what you believe means standing alone...but I know I am not alone on this one.

I have been awakened me whole life...not by UFOs, aliens, reptillians, multi-dimensional beings...but by connecting with self and all that is good and pure in this world...you don't need someone else to tell you, it's in all of us and we are all in turn connected. If we people could all unite and bring to understanding these concepts, then we as a whole would truly be set free from all our forms of slavery.

Peace

edit on 2-3-2013 by ArchaicDesigns because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 06:41 PM
link   

There is no lesser species of man on this planet. We are all Homo sapien sapien . The lesser humans died out a long long time ago.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Some good quotes and thoughts on why I question this, maybe now you are clean you can help me out with answers.

"I've had so many people telling me 'The Annunaki are bad' so far; Based solely upon our history would you say we are evil determined to 'enslave' those lesser than us?? "

It is not the nature of being a sentient being to enslave.

Only now you are telling us:

"They admit there is evil amongst them, I have had conversations with entities whose primary interest by communicating with me was to scare the # out of me, rapidly accelerating straight towards me and 'buzzing' me, telling me they want to eat me, things of the such."
Sounds great.

“ You should all be ashamed of yourselves for making judgements.”
I just said I don’t trust all the information you have been programmed with for 8 months.

“They are here watching us now EARLY to their return for the reason that; maybe unbeknownst to most of you; we sit on the brink of nuclear war.”
Yip since invention we moved closer towards the brink, and what controlling entities have lead us to this point of destruction? Is it them?Who gave us the technology when we were not ready for it?

"They do not wish to enslave or destroy which is why they ARE WAITING for their return until a time as a race that we are ready."( but yet we are already enslaved!)

What makes us ready, when we all feel want to enslave "lesser" beings?

"They are already here, WATCHING US, making sure that we don't destroy ourselves. And you .. part of a race who would destroy themselves .. call THEM f#$*ng evil??
“But you should all remember that in any genetic evolutionary process, only the strong survive."
Is that a justification of enslavement?

"Good luck to all of you when they eventually DO arrive."
Yeah I don't want to be eaten.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by BDBinc
reply to post by HairlessApe

You said “atheist butterfly” you never said "Cocoon of atheism” . I did fix that as you think not knowing God is your beautiful transformation, but its not you in a web of ignorance like a cocoon of atheism and a web of ignorance.

No one, including myself, has told you to “go follow a pedophile” on this thread, so that’s a bit off topic & random.
You said “Besides, why defend your god? “
Where did I defend God?
That is funny.
No who is YOUR magical man in the sky? God is omnipresent . God is not restricted to the sky in the form of a man.

Peace light and love.

Don't play dumb.
"Kiddy-diddler" was not random. In fact, you support the organization(s) that allow them to go unpunished. So don't get mad at ME for bringing it up.

And I don't have a "man in the sky" because a man in the sky never presented himself to me.
Just as he didn't present himself to you, either. A human just told you he did and you decided to bite.
We both know this to be true.

Your belief in a deity is no different than being someone who believes that aliens are watching us and acting as our guardians, or as a pagan worshiping Gaia (Earth), or Romans revering Zeus. It's impossible to see it any other way unless you're being intellectually dishonest with yourself, and the only way that can happen is indoctrination. I suppose I'm the devil though, just trying to deceive you. So don't listen to a word I'm saying, because you'll be dragged down into the center of the Earth to suffer for all of eternity. Oogah boogah boogah! And don't forget, there's absolutely no proof for any of this because it's all a test, god words in mysterious ways, Satan is a master of deception, blah blah blah. You just have to take some guy's word for it. Don't worry, I'm sure he won't take advantage of your overly-susceptible beliefs. Humans NEVER take advantage of one other. If they did the Vatican would be paved in platinum, not gold.

Getting a little more serious though... You believe something despite the fact that you have ZERO evidence... And despite the fact that there is OVERWHELMING evidence to the contrary... And despite the fact that the information is AVAILABLE to you. You CHOOSE to ignore it because you don't want to be wrong. You are the very definition of ignorance.

Good day, sir.
edit on 2-3-2013 by HairlessApe because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Best Read I have had in a long time
Makes more sense then anything that I have read/ watched since I woke from my old sheeple style of life I was living up until 5 years ago.

Whether its all true or not, I cant say , one can only hope I guess. I do know that the endless greed, wars and what have you needs to stop , I really don't think we can do it on our own ..... atleast not with the leaders that we have now and I don't see that changing any time soon.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptainOblivious

Firstly, I have an I.Q that sits me well above one in a million. By that I say to you, that you couldn't 'warp my fragile ego' or do much else in the way of a making me look bad, if you wanted to. Very few people on this planet can. I spent half a day yesterday gaining a working understanding of particle physics. If you'd like to try; then by all means go ahead, but I should let you know that as soon I skip most responses in here as soon as they start rambling about religious dogma, that I have already told them simply does not exist, or show a lack of intelligence. I was going to do this with you for latter reason, until you adopted a personal attack and took a patronising tone to your response. Kinda ironic to make such an unprovoked attack whilst talking about someone elses ego.

Secondly, by what do you base your consciousness = living theory? I'd love to see you explain this to me using a sound theory that does not involve "your impression". By your assumption; this would mean that the 'cities of Earth' have a consciousness?? There are a few different theories with working equations for 'life' that state that cities constitute the mathematical requirement to be considered living. So that means they are conscious?

You are completely misunderstanding 'superconsicousness'. You need to go do some research into conscious states.

Lastly; the information that they are giving me has been around on this planet for a very, very long time. They aren't 'giving it to me', they are helping me to understand connections between information we already have. Combining this with your other attack I believe I am beginning to sense a mild jealousy with what you are writing.

If you think I am having delusions of grandeur, then why bother replying? By replying it means that you are catering to my issue, which you the greater fool than I.

I appreciate your opinion, but in future you should try not delivering it with inflictions of contempt and superiority as it only serves to make you look bitter, nasty and detracts from the weight of anything intelligent you 'may' have had to say.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 07:16 PM
link   

You said "You believe something"
No, I know something and its different from just believing. Whatever you think I believe is just your imagination , it was you not me talking about a “man in the sky”. I am sorry you choose to believe that I think God is a "man in the sky" . But I don't and told you as much.

Calm down.
You can believe anything you want about me.
You have the freedom to just believe ( or to know) and the two are different.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 07:17 PM
link   

It DOES take quite a bit of time and effort to understand even the most basic concepts of quantum physics. But yea, you're pretty much trying to educate a school of salmon on this thread.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by 00777

Annunaki are not Nephilim.

Nephilim are the breeding between Annunaki and men. I'll make this very brief.

At one stage when men were ruled by Annunaki on Earth, there was division in the ranks when it came time to leave. Their 'mission' with us meant they needed to leave us to our natural development after a 'tune-up' visit, but some Annunaki enjoying their power wanted to stay on Earth to continue to rule.

They went AWOL when it was time to leave and stayed on Earth, so other Annunaki also stayed behind to stop them and make sure they didn't interfere with us.

They spawned the Nephilim.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Aliens did create us, that is if you believe aliens created/modified humans, or god created humans out of his own image.

God would be considered an alien. He is not of the world, planet, realm, etc.

So by definition he would indeed be considered a alien.

People today usually think of an alien as a fictional race of little physical, advanced creatures, who are said to be more advanced, since they are said to have capabilities of intergalactic space travel. But an alien is not only that that certain depiction.
edit on 2-3-2013 by Lingweenie because: forgot a word

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by undercoveragent

Sacred geometry is beautiful and while I cant really say strange I can say, unexpected. That is one of those things that can be easily seen and appreciated by anyone. It doesn't even need the sacred in the name if that bothers people. Its just there and damned interesting. I keep nautilus shells whenever I find them intact. I decorate my garden with shells and stones.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 07:26 PM
link   
This is the last reply I am going to make to this thread.

The level of ignorance amongst you makes me honestly sad we are of the same species.

The divergence in opinion and speculation on the truth; exemplifies the need for a shift in our consciousness as a species and EXACTLY WHY RELIGION MUST BE ENDED! Full stop. No arguments can ever support the contrary. We need to evolve as a species.

There is no 'agenda' other than to open your eyes.

They do not want to enslave you.
They do not want to kill you.
They do not want you to worship them on Sundays.
They do not want you to donate all your money.
They do not want you to kill in their name.
They do not want you to hate those who don't see the truth of all things.
They do not want to 'save' you.
They do not want me to save you.

You are being offered some information as I said to you before. Digest it or spit it out. They do not care, I do not care.

If they wanted to wipe you out, they could do it with a simple virus and not have it effect any other life on this planet.

Wake up from your dream people.

Love and light to you all.

I wish you all only the best.
edit on 2-3-2013 by BornOfSin because: typo

edit on 2-3-2013 by BornOfSin because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 07:29 PM
link   

You are correct, and that is a very important point. The "annunaki" or "the corrupt brotherhood of the snake", removed the nephlim by means of genocide to prevent proof of their existance.
The nephlim tried to flee to all ends of the world (stone mounds found in Washington are one such location) but the "annunaki" killed them all and tried to surpress any findings of their existance through history. (a few skeletons have been found, but quickly covered up)

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 07:30 PM
link   

"At one stage" ... but are they not the ones controlling man now?....or is it a more advanced "sentient being"controlling man now? Are they not controlling, why then are they just 'watching" another control us when this other has no permission to do so.
Are they weaker than the controlling entities.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by BDBinc

You said "You believe something"
No, I know something and its different from just believing. Whatever you think I believe is just your imagination , it was you not me talking about a “man in the sky”. I am sorry you choose to believe that I think God is a "man in the sky" . But I don't and told you as much.

Calm down.
You can believe anything you want about me.
You have the freedom to just believe ( or to know) and the two are different.

"Man in the sky" is obviously a metaphor and you're dancing about and prattling on to avoid actually discussing your beliefs. No # I don't literally think there's a man in the sky.

I didn't expect anything else from you, though.

Still... It's disappointing when I ask a question and you resort to semantics just so you don't have to attempt to describe what you believe. You're clearly threatened that I'm challenging your worldview. If you so firmly -knew- god, you would be able to tell me how you know. You can't. You THINK you know something, but if you can't get the words out it's really just a meaningless cognitive dissonance. It's not proof in any way, shape, or form. It's just a brain that's already decided before thinking.

But cool. You -know- something that you've never even seen, never heard, and don't have evidence for. If the topic was about anything other than god, everyone would unanimously decide you're insane. But since it is god, most people feel the need to respect your "knowledge."

Question everything.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 07:47 PM
link   

I am not religious but in all actuality, you good sir have absolutely no proof on what you say either. How do you know that what you perceive as some modern mans truth is not really an evil Satan trying to lure you away from a god?
How do you know that this was not the plan all along and that this is exactly how Satan would work it if he were real? It sounds like just the way he would do it. Make is sound foolish to believe in a benefactor/creator and label anyone in that category as a zealot or religious freak. Provide lots of hands on proof that disproves this omnipotent benefactor and make is sound like sound scientific proof. He is after all called the great deceiver now isn't he ?
Just sayin.....

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 07:48 PM
link   

I am sad that you will not answer anymore questions.
In your Post you said “The Annunaki’. The original manifestation was in the form of a brilliant pulsating orange orb-light. By speaking to it, I established with a method for them to answer questions I posed by moving ‘left for yes, right for no’.”
I do not understand if this is the case of you communication with them to be able to find out they wanted to eat you did you ask them “do you want to eat me” and they moved left?
Yeah I would make sure that the beings you communicate with in this morse codeish way are good beings of light for in our history even the smartest 1 in a million have been tricked before.

Love, peace and light

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by HairlessApe

It DOES take quite a bit of time and effort to understand even the most basic concepts of quantum physics. But yea, you're pretty much trying to educate a school of salmon on this thread.

It takes time to learn the math involved. The principle is really simple. Just dont ask me to write out the equation because I would get lost and take you with me.
Quick searches on these terms will get anyone interested and started down the road ( or should I say Rabbit hole?) and it doesn't have to be complicated.
Einstein- Podolsky- Rosen paradox, Copenhagen Interpretation, uncertainty principle, and of course, Schrodinger's cat. Hey dont shoot me. I have a simple mind but even I can grasp some of this.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join