It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vatican Prophecy, the End of Religion, and Shift to Universal Consciousness

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Just a few points I need to make regarding your OP
1) In quantum entanglement the two particles do not act in opposition to one and other. What one does the other does. It is not moving in an opposite direction or doing opposite what the first particle is doing. It is referred to as non local communication. Einstein referred to it as high strangness.

2) Lightning did not strike the Basilica when Benedict was elected. Lightning did strike during a typical thunder storm on the same day that he announced is resignation. It should be noted that ligntning strikes the building several times a year and this is nothing unusual. It has a lightning rod for this reason.

3) Pope Benedict was living at the Vatican as Pope until two days ago. He will continue to live in an apartment on the sight until other arrangments can be made for him. He will be "His Holiness" for the rest of his life just like we call past Presidents President even though they no longer hold the office.

4) The Dome of the Rock in not at the Vatican it is located in Israel and is at this time under Islamic command not Christian.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

I like the idea of "balance of power" that was the original philosophy of government for the U.S. before it gradually has become centralized (the same mistake the Republic of Rome made before its fall). I'm okay with having separate sovereign countries working together out of common interest and goodwill, not bowing before a higher U.N. style world government. Through trade and communication worldwide we can naturally grow closer together. It's a bit optomistic, I know, but optomism has greater power than pessimism (nobody likes to be dissapointed, Iknow).

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 04:13 PM
link   
The lack of historical, biblical knowledge in this thread is amazing and troubling.

People post on here with an arrogance that is disturbing ; but a lot of what they are writing is grossly inaccurate.

Folks, if you are posting about something that is partially out of Christian beliefs, I would hope you look at yourselves as christian at least.

I read a post on here that one believed the anti christ was more than one person.

I would hope, if you at least believe in the concept on an anti christ; this put in you the realm of "christian" or do you have another name for your religious belief system??

If you are calling yourself a christian
I would hope you actually go and read the Bible.

One thing the Bible does talk about extensively and is pretty complete about is the anti christ is ONE MAN.

Read the Book of Revelation of John and you might have a greater understanding.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by BornOfSin

You won't be labelled as a false prophet, you'll simply be labelled as delusional and susceptible to fantastically far-fetched stories. You won't be labelled a prophet because in order to be a prophet you must have an original idea - which ties into the reason you'll be labelled as susceptible to fantasy: This stuff has been regurgitated for decades if not centuries. It's like 2012 - there are many interesting anomalies surrounding the MYTH, but you're being duped into believing that there's any truth behind the MYTH simply because it sounds interesting. Either proof exists or it doesn't. And in this case it doesn't. While we can't -disprove- that our alien overlords are returning to destroy all religion, we also can't disprove that leprechauns ate the Lindbergh baby or that Ghosts just wanna have fu-un~ Oooh yea, Ghosts just wanna have fun~

You left your own religion because you realized in order to believe it you had to purposely ignore reality. You're doing the exact same thing here. You have FAITH in the "Annunaki" or the "Archons" or whatever you want to call them. You're giving creedence to ancient manuscripts written by people who were barely literate and weren't even aware that maintaining your hygiene prevented curses from god (or illness caused by germs as we now know it) and DREAMS AND VISIONS which come from nowhere but your own head. Nothing an ancient monk said about the origins of life on Earth, nor anything the Vatican pretends to know is worth ANYTHING. Zero. Zilch. Nada. -Useless-

Friend, embrace the skepticism. You just finally evolved out of your immature religion cocoon into a beautiful atheist butterfly and already you want to crawl back into the broken shell? Why? Do you hate how the world is without fantasy? Well living in fantasy land isn't going to fix it. There are plenty of great mysteries in the universe that we can actually see. Focus on one of those, rather than the magical ones that Star Trek junkies get their rocks off to.

Cheers.
edit on 2-3-2013 by HairlessApe because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by ArchaicDesigns

If you search "sacred geometry" in YouTube there is a series of videos called "Ancient Knowledge.." by killuminati that are pretty interesting and cover a variety of areas. On a more mainstream note, so far I find the show "Touch" on Fox to be intriguing, because many ideas on the subject matter are being presented in an entertaining, comfortable way. It would be good to start from the first season as I did on netflix, it may be on Hulu too. I have looked at several different sides of the issue, there is so much info out there but several themes are consistent I've noticed, so have fun, it's a journey.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by HairlessApe

"Cocoon of atheism " no you mean web of ignorance.
In saying this don't misunderstand I do not support Born of Sin's latest post as there are untruths in it.
And I think its a pro NWO (one world religion) from not-so-appealing alien entities that do not want man to look within and find knowledge.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61560
1) In quantum entanglement the two particles do not act in opposition to one and other. What one does the other does. It is not moving in an opposite direction or doing opposite what the first particle is doing. It is referred to as non local communication. Einstein referred to it as high strangness.

2) Lightning did not strike the Basilica when Benedict was elected. Lightning did strike during a typical thunder storm on the same day that he announced is resignation. It should be noted that ligntning strikes the building several times a year and this is nothing unusual. It has a lightning rod for this reason.

3) Pope Benedict was living at the Vatican as Pope until two days ago. He will continue to live in an apartment on the sight until other arrangments can be made for him. He will be "His Holiness" for the rest of his life just like we call past Presidents President even though they no longer hold the office.

4) The Dome of the Rock in not at the Vatican it is located in Israel and is at this time under Islamic command not Christian.

You read my mind on all of that

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by OptimusSubprime

Originally posted by karen61560

You read my mind on all of that

mine too

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by BDBinc

"Cocoon of atheism " no you mean web of ignorance.
In saying this don't misunderstand I do not support Born of Sin's latest post as there are untruths in it.
And I think its a pro NWO (one world religion) from not-so-appealing alien entities that do not want man to look within and find knowledge.

I never said "Cocoon of atheism" and if looking at things objectively to understand them makes me "ignorant" then I embrace it, but it doesn't. In fact, I don't think you even really understand what the world ignorance means. Unless you just said it to be ironic.

I don't need a kiddy-diddler to tell me how to view the world. I have eyes, ears, a brain, and science. They will always trump false magic, blind belief, and indoctrination.

Besides, why defend your god? Do you really think he's so impotent that he can't defend himself? Does the magical man in the sky who drowned the entire world at once need Joe Schmoe to back him up in a fight?

Maybe he doesn't tell me to stop because he's not even there.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Do I see a "my god is right and yours wrong"suddenly..? we are all entitled to what the beliefs are,which is the glory of the Creation.
But know that truth and Divine Source is bigger than that. It has nothing to do with organised religion.
But Divine Source allows. If its not love its no good.

Startruth, the dark can only go *that* far, they are limited to what they can do, and they cant stand the light.
Besides, they jump fences like they think have the best advantage.

you wanna know the truth? www.phoenixsourcedistributors.com

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by frenzy4444

I didn't say the Pleiadians were bad guys. That's not what I was told ever. They have never said that 'anyone' are bad guys. Just that the religious faithful are being robbed of their true connection to all things. You have been putting words into my mouth since you arrived..

I'm sorry but please just stop posting and continue on with your life. You are much too far from understanding anything I've given you.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by ArtisticOne

John of Patmos was more than likely writing about events that were taking place in his own time and not about the distant future.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by skorpius

According to Sumerian writings the Annunaki were sent to enslave us. We were supposed to be the miners of their gold or some such nonsense. In any event they were not looked upon as benefactors to mankind. If you are getting messages from them how do you know that they are not evil in nature?

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 05:43 PM
link   

You said “atheist butterfly” you never said "Cocoon of atheism” . I did fix that as you think not knowing God is your beautiful transformation, but its not you in a web of ignorance like a cocoon of atheism and a web of ignorance.

No one, including myself, has told you to “go follow a pedophile” on this thread, so that’s a bit off topic & random.
You said “Besides, why defend your god? “
Where did I defend God?
That is funny.
No who is YOUR magical man in the sky? God is omnipresent . God is not restricted to the sky in the form of a man.

Peace light and love.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Netties Hermit

For me it's deep concentration. Centering your focus and then try to 'draw' your focus back inside of yourself. I would say that its much like tuning into a radio station except your whole body becomes light (as in the opposite of Heavy) almost as though you could float, tingling similar to 'jitters' or 'someone walking over your grave' that cover your body, like a pulsing wave. This is how I (personally) know I am 'tuning in' if you like. These jitters should take your whole body when you find 'tune' and it will feel pulse or wave like.

I believe this is quite simply a method of changing your resonance, that tunes you in to something else. At first I could not do anything while tuning into this. It took every once of concentration and focus. I am finding now that I can actually move/walk and do simple things whilst tuned in without breaking the connection, but it's VERY hard.

I'm working on it.

But to answer your question, it's just a matter of tapping into it. .. Finding it is not really the hard part .. It's 'staying' tuned in is difficult.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlueMule

Originally posted by BornOfSin

One, not many.

In other words, yang not yin.

You can't get rid of yang or yin. You can't get rid of one or many. You can't get rid of exoteric or esoteric.

You can't get rid of paradox.

It's One and many.

Just my opinion. I don't claim to know anything. But in yin is a bit of yang, and vice-versa. In one is a bit of many, and in many is a bit of one. It's the tension between yin and yang that forms the stuff of reality... even though they both point to the unity of Dao in the midst of their harmonic opposition.

/shrug

edit on 1-3-2013 by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

I was watching "Through the Wormhole" yesterday and the episode was about matter and dark matter and energy and dark energy. The name dark only refers to the fact we cannot see it not dark like satanic or anything. Anyway I digress. In the episode they mapped out where the dark matter was by the way that light bent around it and it turns out that the greatest concentrations of dark matter surrounded the known and visible matter in the universe. The dark matter played a pivitol roll in holding the whole shebang together. In computer models where they tried to run a simulation of how a galaxy is created with known matter and gravity (simple relativity known physics) the galaxy flew apart in every instance.It only held together when dark matter was added to the equation. At the same time there is a force which is causing the universe to expand and that is dark energy. Dark matter holds everything together and dark energy is pulling everything apart. Yin and Yang?

edit on 2-3-2013 by karen61560 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by BornOfSin
reply to post by BlueMule

I'm going to explain that in great detail when I have half a day to sit down and explain the Cosmology model.

The 'one consciousness' refers to the system within this model that gives us 'our perceived illusion of reality' within our material consciousness and the construct of a resonating universe, made of motion. As such there exists its pair system beyond the x constant of waveform. Motion in waveform, without witch no matter, or anything would exist. Our universe therefore both expands and contracts in its waveform resonance with the 'x' constant being gravity.

I should have the very long-winded explanation of the physic of the theory up within a few days.

The Universe is only expanding. There is no contraction. Not only that but the expansion is speeding up.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by ArchaicDesigns

I've had so many people telling me 'The Annunaki are bad' so far; that I would really love to point some simple thinking out to you all.

If you were to look at the history of the human species in the context where; NONE OF US actually knew these humans.

Based solely upon our history would you say we are evil determined to 'enslave' those lesser than us??

The answer is yes, we are .. Of course we are. It is the nature of being a sentient being .. The superior will always feel superiority.

But to say we are incapable of love, good deeds and beautiful things would be incorrect as a whole statement.

This is the approach that most of you are taking towards a higher evolved race of beings.

Of course there is evil amongst them. There is evil amongst all races. It is YOU that chooses your own resonance.

The only thing that those I have been in contact with, have tried to do for me is to give me an understanding of the reality of this Universe and life. They have shown/given me things that no religion of this Earth could possible do. This is a cold ... hard ... fact.

They admit there is evil amongst them, I have had conversations with entities whose primary interest by communicating with me was to scare the # out of me, rapidly accelerating straight towards me and 'buzzing' me, telling me they want to eat me, things of the such. The problem they had in these circumstance was that there was enough of a two way telepathy established that I could tell this was done for their amusement.

If we put a rotation of our soldiers onto a link communicating with a lesser advanced species of people, I know very well (as I am sure most of you do) that you would get soldiers that would also take delight in trying to torment those on the other end.

They are no more inherently flawed than we are as a race, so for us to say that THEY are evil, is the most hypocritical thing I've ever heard in my life and I'm honestly laughing at the fact that it is 'THE RELIGIOUS FAITHFUL' who are for the most part saying this to me.

I could quote about 50 different texts within the Bible that point to judgement of others. You should all be ashamed of yourselves.

Very simple fact of the matter is, they have delivered to me more truth in 8 months about this universe than I have found in all the texts and historical documents of man through my whole life.

They are here watching us now EARLY to their return for the reason that; maybe unbeknownst to most of you; we sit on the brink of nuclear war. Go to google news and search for 'Missile' if you don't believe me and just take a look at the last few months.

You all highlight the simple fact that we as a race ARE NOT READY for the teachings that they wish to give us. They have tried giving advanced teachings to human cultures before, but have then had to wipe them out when they became sacrificing, greedy, evil races. They do not wish to enslave or destroy which is why they ARE WAITING for their return until a time as a race that we are ready.

They are already here, WATCHING US, making sure that we don't destroy ourselves. And you .. part of a race who would destroy themselves .. call THEM f#$*ng evil?? I am absolutely blown away by how unbelievably detached this species is. Consumed with their own self worth and calculated opinion that they scorn a race of beings who offer to free their minds based on their ancestors deeds.

I honestly don't care what you think you may know about the Annunaki, or any races based on your readings and reportings of a controlled system of information that seeks to .. KEEP .. YOU .. DETACHED!!

America has problems with other countries in the world; so they release movies to popular culture (Red Dawn - North Korea / Russia, DIE HARD 5 - Russia) which paints THEM as the bad guys set on taking over the world and the American people lap it up and foolishly believe it.

WAKE UP PEOPLE. There is more truth and wisdom in just one of my original posts than I have been given by the culmination of all of the posts in arguement of what I have posted.

If you are happy to stay detached, not knowing who you really are in this universe. That's great. You will be left behind in the advancement of our species.

But there is not one person here amongst you all that can say point the finger of evil to another race as a human.

I'm off to have a shower and calm my senses.

But you should all remember that in any genetic evolutionary process, only the strong survive. They are our process, promoting and removing whole civilisations of our people throughout our history. They could wipe us all out tomorrow with a biological strain if they wanted to so quit trying to convince yourself they are out to get us. I listen and I'm being taught. Good luck to all of you who curse them when they eventually DO arrive.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by OptimusSubprime

Ut oh, they will be calling me psychic soon. LOL. I am a science buff but hold no deep knowledge on any subject. If you question enough and are willing to learn, there is much the universe can teach. It is all physical though no esoteric magic. ( well not much anyway, there is that strangness dum de dum dum)

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Kiddy diddler is ugly and unfair. Not all priests are pedophiles just like not all coaches are or all hosts to childrens television shows. The word for that is tunnel-vision.

P.S. Maybe he doesn't tell you to stop because of free will. If you're forced to honor and love how can someone know if your love is true or your honor honorable ?
edit on 2-3-2013 by karen61560 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join