It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Vatican Prophecy, the End of Religion, and Shift to Universal Consciousness

page: 13
184
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by LesMisanthrope
 



Most pointless response to a post ever; followed closely by this one.


Perhaps you could explain how your initial post in this thread was at all constructive, and not just insulting and demeaning. Perhaps, instead of voicing your malcontent, you could have explained a better method of outlining the material given in the OP and suggested a few tips and tricks by which to present a better image of the message being conveyed.

Or, you know, just leave a one-liner implying the entire thing is garbage and not bother to explain why. Which is what you did.




posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by colbe

Originally posted by ajay59
To you "wearers" of the "bible belt", save it! Throw down your god and I'll raise you infinitum. I have no need for a god who is ruled by petty, human emotions, such as jealousy. My creator has no bounds like love or hate. My creator does not threaten me with eternal damnation, ever, for any reason! If any of these things describe your god, you are most welcome to kneel before "it", but do not ask me to kneel beside you!



Hi ajay,

"save it!"...no,no,no...Jesus said proclaim the faith brother. God loved you first, He made you and only wishes your return of love for Him.

God has revealed the plan, your choice and free will to accept it. We choose Heaven or hell. Ask Him in prayer to help you understand. Pray, pray, pray. He will help you.

Read Catholic writings, there is the fullness. There are libraries full.

Search with Catholic apologetics typed in first.


love,

colbe


This site is for those looking for truth not those that spead propaganda, you say the catholic writings should be read in there fullness. You dont even know what the "fullness" is. Why dont you try read the "Crusifiction of cristiantty" then you can see what they have doen to your religion. Did you know that a prostetute removed some of the references to reincarnation from the bible, go read and see, read about the missing books of the bible and on your quest why dont you look for the truth about Jesus because I can assure you the church is not sharing it, as for Holy communion, where is the communion if no Soma is being consumed, the drink of the gods that allows one to have "holy communion". dont come preach your dogma here. Its on Satalite tv, they teach it in the universities its in all the books and its becomming common knowledge, why cant you see it, we have had enough of DOgMa, churchism and church insanity, the time of the phalse prophets are over



posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by ArchaicDesigns
 


They have a plan and its not quite the plan that we think, considering they are Divine and have open crown chakras, they are plugged directly into the Divine matrix of thought consciousness, so they know what is going on , they know what level mass consciousness has reached and when they are ready they will make a show, as for the rest they are already living amongst us, that is way I doubt very much in the end of times , no such thing is going to happen now, as for thoth or hermes he has his function in the ethers and inner planes of the hierachy of the Sun Gods so be assured he will be playing his part, we may never know?



posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by BornOfSin
 


The anti-christ is many, not 1 being. anyone that denies Jesus as our savior is an anti-christ.. You don't necessarily have to be opposing him. Maybe you're an anti-christ without even knowing it. Misled by false idols.Have you thought of that?



posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by shadow12
 



The anti-christ is many, not 1 being. anyone that denies Jesus as our savior is an anti-christ.. You don't necessarily have to be opposing him. Maybe you're an anti-christ without even knowing it. Misled by false idols.Have you thought of that?


Are you calling me an antichrist? Gee, thank you! Such a sweet compliment.


The fact is, I don't need Jesus to save me any more than Martin Luther King needed Ghandi in order to free black people from oppression. He did that of his own drive, his own determination, and with a little spiritual self-hypnosis in order to keep himself emotionally stable.

Jesus, as a literary figure, had some good lessons to teach. But you don't have to know anything about Jesus - his life, his name, his promise, nothing - in order to live a healthy and fulfilling life. With that said, I am not an antichrist.

I am an apa-christ. I feel apathy towards Jesus. He was made out to be a wonderful person, but his existence has very little relevance towards how I live my life.
edit on 2-3-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 02:52 PM
link   
So many of this type of thread have come through ATS post 2012 that I have been given the impression of the battering ram Grond pounding down the gates of Gondor.

Dealing with the semantical knots created by these threads is exhausting and in my experience there are only about 5 or 6 people on ATS at any given time that even know that that needs to be done and how to do it.

So, you get these threads.

If one does not have the historical and literary perspective to realize that all of western Christian thought is dependent from, and derivative of Greek and Roman emanationist philosophical paradigms, then you are going to be lost.

In fact, the most highly developed thinking of this type is attributed to Plotinus who was so good at what he did that it inspired certain neo-platonists a little too much; they were called the 'Gnostics', and even though Plotinus tried to reason with them, their special version of science fiction madness spun out of control.

Against The Gnostics

And folks are still telling the story today; if I have understood the OPs story correctly, in this version, the 'Archons' are the good guys. Have I got that right?

What I would like to know is: why do folks keep telling this story over and over again? What are we trying to resolve? That's what stories are for, after all, they are tools for resolving problems.

Why do we like movies like The Matrix and Dark City, which essentially tell the same story?

To me, that's where the gold is at.




The gold is in the dark. -C. Jung


edit on 2-3-2013 by Bybyots because:




posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by 00777
 




The anti-christ will return soon pretending to be an alien god, and will fool everyone and take over the vatican corrupting the Christian faith


" Take over the Vatican corrupting the Christian faith" Really, as though the Vatican is not already corrupt? I think he will have a tough act to follow! Also, I don't believe the Anti-Christ will be returning, as far as I can remember, he has not been here before.



posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by undercoveragent
 


That is exactly my state of mind on the issue as well!


I also personally believe that the "awakening", which has been mentioned throughout, is caused by our planets resonance. I believe that our planets resonance affects our DNA directly and this conscious energy is changing how the planet works, how it functions, and what kind of life it supports, how we think and feel...the harmonics of the DNA spiral itself are altering. That’s the real, hidden cause of spontaneous mass evolutions in previous epochs. (planetary resonance)

I am still uncertain as to what exactly causes this resonance to change, but I think the so called "annunaki" are trying to capitalize on the event and benefit for their own means...just speculations. There is also the possibility that "they" might not even exist at all.



edit on 2-3-2013 by ArchaicDesigns because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 02:59 PM
link   
My heart tells me not to trust this post. And it sounds like a NWO type idea plant,some truth and then some untruth, spoonful of sugar with that.
Look within and you will find the truth.
Love and peace



posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by shadow12
reply to post by BornOfSin
 


The anti-christ is many, not 1 being. anyone that denies Jesus as our savior is an anti-christ.. You don't necessarily have to be opposing him. Maybe you're an anti-christ without even knowing it. Misled by false idols.Have you thought of that?


Now you see the truth from your own hand. You are calling most of the world an antichrist, you sheeple are amusing. What is in your hear is what you write and all we see is old school, ignorance and fear, i would say wake up, rather cary on with your circus it is amusing.



posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArchaicDesigns
reply to post by undercoveragent
 


That is exactly my state of mind on the issue as well!


I also personally believe that the "awakening", which has been mentioned throughout, is caused by our planets resonance. I believe that our planets resonance affects our DNA directly and this conscious energy is changing how the planet works, how it functions, and what kind of life it supports, how we think and feel...the harmonics of the DNA spiral itself are altering. That’s the real, hidden cause of spontaneous mass evolutions in previous epochs. (planetary resonance)

I am still uncertain as to what exactly causes this resonance to change, but I think the so called "annunaki" are trying to capitalize on the event and benefit for their own means...just speculations.

Peace
edit on 2-3-2013 by ArchaicDesigns because: (no reason given)


You could creat a post on just such a subject, very interesting it would be. Somthing is going on and you quite close to the truth



posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by STARTRUTH49

Originally posted by colbe

Originally posted by ajay59
To you "wearers" of the "bible belt", save it! Throw down your god and I'll raise you infinitum. I have no need for a god who is ruled by petty, human emotions, such as jealousy. My creator has no bounds like love or hate. My creator does not threaten me with eternal damnation, ever, for any reason! If any of these things describe your god, you are most welcome to kneel before "it", but do not ask me to kneel beside you!



Hi ajay,

"save it!"...no,no,no...Jesus said proclaim the faith brother. God loved you first, He made you and only wishes your return of love for Him.

God has revealed the plan, your choice and free will to accept it. We choose Heaven or hell. Ask Him in prayer to help you understand. Pray, pray, pray. He will help you.

Read Catholic writings, there is the fullness. There are libraries full.

Search with Catholic apologetics typed in first.


love,

colbe


This site is for those looking for truth not those that spead propaganda, you say the catholic writings should be read in there fullness. You dont even know what the "fullness" is. Why dont you try read the "Crusifiction of cristiantty" then you can see what they have doen to your religion. Did you know that a prostetute removed some of the references to reincarnation from the bible, go read and see, read about the missing books of the bible and on your quest why dont you look for the truth about Jesus because I can assure you the church is not sharing it, as for Holy communion, where is the communion if no Soma is being consumed, the drink of the gods that allows one to have "holy communion". dont come preach your dogma here. Its on Satalite tv, they teach it in the universities its in all the books and its becomming common knowledge, why cant you see it, we have had enough of DOgMa, churchism and church insanity, the time of the phalse prophets are over


The Bible is Catholic, there is only one faith. By her God given authority, she determined the Canon. Religions are all man made, Christian and non-Christian. How many times does God speak of oneness of belief? Many times in the written Word.

Again, go to the Jesus' words to Peter, "the gates of Hell will not prevail against My Church" Matt 16:18. Satan may try and he has for over 2000 years but the evil one will not take down the faith.

Our Lord was speaking to Peter in that verse, Peter the first Pope, leader of Christianity on earth and Peter's successors. Peter's bones were found in Rome and are now placed under the high altar in St. Peters.

The prophesied "soon" Awakening, the Great Warning, God is going to show every soul on earth the
Truth, to save souls and prepare everyone for the evil of the anti-Christ. It will be everyone's free will choice
to accept God's gift of the Great Warning.



posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by colbe
 



Roman Catholicism. The fullest means to God's grace is found only in His Church. Everyone can become Catholic, pray about it.


No thanks! Here is why.




The Ten Commandments


1.

Thou shalt have no other gods before me.

By naming Jesus god- strike one!

2.

Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth. Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the Lord thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me; And shewing mercy unto thousands of them that love me, and keep my commandments.

For kneeling before an image of Christ, The Blessed Virgin, etc. etc.- strike two

4.

Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy. Six days shalt thou labour, and do all thy work: But the seventh day is the sabbath of the Lord thy God: in it thou shalt not do any work, thou, nor thy son, nor thy daughter, thy manservant, nor thy maidservant, nor thy cattle, nor thy stranger that is within thy gates: For in six days the Lord made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that in them is, and rested the seventh day: wherefore the Lord blessed the sabbath day, and hallowed it.

Sunday (the first day) not the day of rest after a lot of hard work!- strike three, and yer outta there! Who's name do you speak while in prayer? We could go on but this should suffice!



posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 03:16 PM
link   
fascinating read to say the least... i can't say i wholeheartedly agree with all of it but still makes for a very interesting read all the same! well done!



posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by ajay59
 


The ten commandments are not from God.



posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by colbe
 


But say you wanted to keep people in your organization (whether for money or power), and not embrace anothers idealology outside that organization (which would cause loss of power or money), wouldn't using the fear of deception with be a useful tactic. No one likes the idea of being decieved, so they'll ignore even the most loving and resonating messages just because it "sounds too good to be true" or don't trust a source outside of what is sanctioned by their organization and they FEAR looking stupid or going to Hell or whatever. I'm not saying the church is wrong, we won't know anything for sure until revelation, but I think it's healthy to question the motives of those in power, and who do you truly follow, God or man?



posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by undercoveragent
 


I have struggled with this idea of one world government/ religion myself. It won't work in the context of our current reality where governments force things upon people.However if people work together out of common interest and free, unmanipulated choice it could work, but that would take a world consciousness change that would unify our percenptions to get everyone on the same page.


You put it better than I have, really. I am very much against One World suggestion right now because I absolutely don't trust the visible powers who would build such a structure right now, let alone whatever we can't see in the shadows.

Ultimately though, it IS a struggle and it's not that easy, is it? Thats where you put it well. I'd read something some time back that suggested Aliens were aware of our Planet and civ. but wouldn't do anything publicly with the overall population while it was fractured in 200+ different ways (countries) for beliefs on how things are, should be done and why.

I can't say I disagree with that either...It's always stuck with me that IF Aliens are out there? We would need to shift to a single world structure at some point as a Human identity, not the sub identity of nation as the be-all.

It's the first part I can't get past though. Who would build such a thing? The Vatican? Oh goodness... tried that, didn't they? History doesn't show it ending well. The U.N.? Well, for a Monty Python episode perhaps... lol... and those are the least harmful options, IMO.



posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by BornOfSin
 




I must congratulate you on such a well constructed and most Interesting
thread!

The actual content is Illuminating, but for how much we should take as 'truth', i need
to watch current events very carefully.

Perhaps this is what many of us have been waiting for all our lives.
At least we will know when these beings land why they are here.

Interesting times..... S&F
edit on 2-3-2013 by rigel4 because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by ajay59
 


Good points, I've often wondered why those who killed Jesus (Romans/Jews) have the most influence in a Jesus based religion. I know Jesus was trying to teach something different which was why he came, and why he was persecuted. Many jews claim the Old Testament has a lot of inaccuracies with their doctrines, and many Christian books were "lost" from the 300 years of persecution by Romans, so it is no suprise there are contradictions.



posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Genuine question...

What do all these powers,whether alien or Godly, want with
the Human Race? Why do they even care about us?




top topics



 
184
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

log in

join