It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vatican Prophecy, the End of Religion, and Shift to Universal Consciousness

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Programming,ego and negative thoughts and no guidance,combined with the pressure of evil in society together with lack of responsibility,which has been encouraged, can be said to have lead to humans being nasty towards eachother. Though deep down basically all humans are good,with few exceptions. All need lessons to learn, and the lighted brothers are there to help you up,whenever you decide to step up again. There is no judgement, you judge yourselves by your own actions. We are all responsible for our own thoughts,words,actions and deeds. If we start there much can be won.

OP, please understand we know you had an experience, but the annunaki is evil. Please ask them to identify if coming from GODSOURCE. your future life can very well depend on it.

Now, what is concidered God is very different from the GODSOURCE,which is Divine SOURCE, The ONE Light, Great Spirit. The "god" that is in religions are very very different. No the real deal is within you and around you. And you dont need anything than go within. Real GodSource is pure light. Not the religious one. Brothers, that is a creation of the evil.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by frenzy4444

Thanks for the response...a very interesting one at that regarding some of which I already knew.

Regardless of the source, you would appear to be fairly knowledgeable in these subjects. Therefore, I would like to ask you a few questions for curiosity's sake...and I take everything with a grain of salt.

1) Where does Thoth fit in to all this? I was under the impression, that Thoth was also a "god" of good intentions and wanted to help free the people. I have read, that he has continued to help the forces of good through his many incarnations and one day will reveal the "vault of knowledge" to the people...your view on this? (there are several interpretations of the vault)

2) I want to state, that the following question is a "notion" and is not meant to offend anyone of any creed or race.
I encountered an individual who spoke about the situation very much like you. Although, he was extremely knowledgeable on these topics, he claimed, that he was from "Agartha" and he and his "group" also knew the indentity of the reincarnated Jesus. He claimed that they had methods to track said individuals and that Jesus still has an important place in humanity although, he does not play a big as a role as he once did. My question, what are your thoughts on this and if you do believe this, what name do you have? D?

3) Agartha. Is it real? Are you from there? Is the Pa Tal an entrance to the hollow earth?
Through my research, I have to come to the notion that Agartha is where the forces of good dwell, and have been there since the great war with the "Annunaki". Your thoughts on this?

edit on 2-3-2013 by ArchaicDesigns because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by LesMisanthrope

Whatever happened to denying ignorance? ATS, sometimes you're worse than the sheep.

Or you could just ignore the thread.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArchaicDesigns
reply to post by frenzy4444

Thanks for the response...a very interesting one at that regarding some of which I already knew.

Regardless of the source, you would appear to be fairly knowledgeable in these subjects. Therefore, I would like to ask you a few questions for curiosity's sake...and I take everything with a grain of salt.

1) Where does Thoth fit in to all this? I was under the impression, that Thoth was also a "god" of good intentions and wanted to help free the people. I have read, that he has continued to help the forces of good through his many incarnations and one day will reveal the "vault of knowledge" to the people...your view on this? (there are several interpretations of the vault)

2) I want to state, that the following question is a "notion" and is not meant to offend anyone of any creed or race.
I encountered an individual who spoke about the situation very much like you. Although, he was extremely knowledgeable on these topics, he claimed, that he was from "Agartha" and he and his "group" also knew the indentity of the reincarnated Jesus. He claimed that they had methods to track said individuals and that Jesus still has an important place in humanity although, he does not play a big as a role as he once did. My question, what are your thoughts on this and if you do believe this, what name do you have? D?

3) Agartha. Is it real? Are you from there? Is the Pa Tal an entrance to the hollow earth?
Through my research, I have to come to the notion that Agartha is where the forces of good dwell, and have been there since the great war with the "Annunaki". Your thoughts on this?

I know a little about Thoth, When they( Annanaki ) began to establish order once again after the great flood in the land of the sun and sun gods (egypt, mexico and other places like Peru) In Egypt Imhotep was a space god and together with Thoth they created the ancient builders and the secret mystery schools. It was thoth that brought his wisdom form Atlantis into egypt, it is also thoth that created the hieroghlypics.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 12:24 PM
link   

I believe some type of event has recently taken place which brought home the gravity of the Archons return for the agenda of man, to the Pope himself.
I am of the belief that this may have even been along the lines of a personal visitation, due to the lightning strike that hit the Basilica hours after his election. Social media asked the question; is God unhappy with Benedict? Whereas; I was thinking that the strike was symbolic of the fact that someone watching was actually ‘happy’ with his decision.

So there was a lightning strike hours after Pope Benedict was elected??
I knew of the strike on the Basilica hours after he said he was stepping down. If both happened ... that is plain spooky!

www.huffingtonpost.com...

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by STARTRUTH49

Thank you for your response.

I was familiar with those aspects of Thoth as well, but that's why the question; where does he fit into the current situation?
He would appear to have had a great connection with the greater goods of humanity at some point, but has fallen into the background for the last bit. I thought, he was supposed to return when the people were ready and reveal the "vault of knowledge" and the secrets of the universe. Thanks

Peace

P.S. Thoth is also Hermes

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
Oh man .. this is too freaky! Yesterday a friend of mine told me about 'The Archon'. It was the first I'd heard of it/them. And now you post this.
I think someone 'out there' is telling me that I'd better read up ... Thanks for the thread.

Synchronicity is the experience of two or more events that are apparently causally unrelated or unlikely to occur together by chance, yet are experienced as occurring together in a meaningful manner. The concept of synchronicity was first described in this terminology by Carl Gustav Jung, a Swiss psychologist, in the 1920s.

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. This article is about the philosophical concept. For other uses, see Synchronicity (disambiguation).

: )

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

Or you could just ignore the thread.

Most pointless response to a post ever; followed closely by this one.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 12:46 PM
link   
To those who haughtily or self righteously or rather pompously called for this thread to be removed, or shift elsewhere or worse, blame ATS administrators for 'denying ignorances', I would say - 'chill out'.

If this thread is nonsense or something others have no interest in, or any other reason, it would have died a natural death at even page 1.

It is page 12 now and obviously, there is a significant interest in it.

And it is only through dialogue, sharing, discussing and debating will we get to understand each other and each other's viewpoints better, to change others or be changed by others.

Even though I have my own doubts with the OP's views, and had even expressed my doubts or concerns, I would not seek to silence his and others views. Let it roll, get it off one chest, to be challenged, is the only way one can sieve for nuggets of truths or at least the pathways to truth. This, is the true path to deny ignorance - not by silence or pompousity, but by logic and reason that is the only way into mankind's heart and mind.

Mankind is not that stupid, if given opportunities, to see both sides so that they can make informed decisions and perspective.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000
[more

Yes. The bible warns of the the so called mystery religions. In the end people will know these mysteries but I believe this is part of the new age agenda. The book of Enoch covers the Genesis 6 account in great detail. There were a total of 200 angels who went against Gods command and mingled with the daughters of men and were punished because of it. Enoch was the scribe and messenger. He was lifted up and shown spectacular things in more than likely different dimensions that have a purpose at a specific time. Anyone who is interested in this stuff should go read some of David Flynn's work. He has an amazing viewpoint on the Mars/Earth connection. Great read and thanks for YOUR hard work!

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by BornOfSin

Much of what you are saying sounds very much like what the Urantia Book discusses and it was written in the 1930's. (www.urantia.org...) Since you did not mention it I wonder if you are using it as a basis but adding your own spin?

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 01:16 PM
link   
There are obviously a lot of genuine seekers reading this thread and there's a lot of great comment and observation but there's also a lot of conjecture and misunderstanding. I have to admit I'm totally out of my comfort zone when people are talking about aliens, the Icke stuff about 'Reptilians' and other such nonsense but I joined yesterday after noting in the stats that more and more people are linking from ATS to what I have to say in my blogposts. This is ultimately unsurprising, the timing is spot on, for as many of you rightly surmise this is the start of the 'end times' - meaning the start of the revelation of truth (Apocalypse means lifting of the veil) and I'm just one of many.many people who have been working towards this time of revelation for decades, collecting the truth. The 'end times' - again, meaning the end of ignorance - are definitely upon us and it's people like you who frequent threads like this who are going to help in the exponential growth of consciousness via a spreading of awareness and truth. Good on you all for digging around. Those of you born from 1983 onwards will have Pluto in Scorpio or Sagittarius and you are here on a quest to overthrow the old order and dig up (Scorpio) and teach the truth (Sag). I'm from the Pluto in Virgo generation in the 60's and we are here to discover and disseminate the 'detail'!

So first of all please read my blog Collaborate With Fate - Jesus! A Plethora of Planets in Pisces or at least scroll down it and look at the images. (Those of you interested in consciousness and entanglement may also like to skip back a few posts to the two about Dr Brian Cox too).

To add to what you will read there I would like you to think again about how all things can hide other meaning. For example, The Dome of the Rock is actually a reference to the skull (which is the site of Solomons temple- the brain). Inside this is the Ark of the Covenant and this is also an anatomical reference, as are almost all locations like Sea of Galiliee, Jerusalem etc. This isn't a plea for more readers but space is limited here so keep reading my posts on Collaborate With Fate and look out for the e-book where I will reveal more images and text which will show you more about that. For now though, The Promised Land is not a strip of real estate, it’s a mindset and a 'Gnosis'. A place that is assured one can return to when they comprehend the truth of the Scriptures.

Overall 'the Wisdom' is a road map taking your towards a complete understanding of the term ‘unity’ and a way to know the driving force of the Universe. That force is movement, whether physical or in our thoughts, and if each movement is towards love then life becomes creative and not destructive. Brick by brick the ‘temple’ (a reference to the human body but specifically the brain 'in which God dwells') gets more and more solid and secure is ‘raised’ up as more neurons start to connect. Look at the lotus blossom on the Buddha heads and the third eye dot on the forehead. The blossoms are symbolic of unfolding wisdom and new cells.

The Bible is replete with information about the heavens and their correspondences to the terrestrial plane, all veiled in allegory, thus Satan is Saturn and Lucifer is Venus, the light bringer - not the devil - which periodically rises before the Sun. Venus equates to harmony and beauty and divine proportion (The Golden Section) which is found in nature and Man (see Vitruvian Man) but also in human brainwave entrainment.

Any word beginning with Arc ( Arch) like Archbishop, Archon etc can be traced back to the processes that occur 'on high', hence they are seats of high office or beings considered to have access to higher knowledge (but not necessarily 'alien') formed under the 'arc' of the skull and ultimately the arc of the Sun from equinox to equinox.

Since the earliest days, when these Western mystery schools were known by names such as The Orphics, The Plato Academy, The Pythagoreans, The Essenes, The Nazarenes, The Gnostics, The Eleusians, the schools have had to necessarily ‘veil’ their methods of tapping into the secret riches that lie within us all. This was due to a need to prevent infiltration by those who might corrupt its teachings and also due to the ever present threat of persecution by the religious devout. It is the devout who have been misled into believing a misinterpretation of truth that keeps them bound to one Church. This deliberate re-adjustment of the truth was begun by people such as, Augustus, Nero, Constantine and perpetuated by some early European Kings with Empires to protect, has taken on a momentum of its own due solely to ignorance and suppression not neccessarily ongoing conspiracy - but the inner echelons of the Vatican indeed know the truth.
Good luck on your quests!
collaboratingwithfate.blogspot.com...

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by BornOfSin
THE TRUTH IS ACTUALLY THAT WE HAVE DEVELOPED TO A STAGE IN OUR EVOLUTION WHERE RELIGION HAS FULFILLED ITS PURPOSE AND WE ARE ABOUT BEGIN A NEW ERA OF HIGHER HUMAN CONSCIOUSNESS.

I'd take a guess and say that at least 5/6 of the planet isn't there yet.
Yes, that's my guess. I'm basing that on the number of people who
strongly and blindly subscribe to their organized religion of choice.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by WhoKnows100

Wow, star for you! I have no idea what you just asked but I give you a star as a reward for the longest question ever asked!

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Isn't it something how positive signs are ignored and a supposed negative (the lighting strike to St. Peter's Basilica) is proclaimed worldwide to be something awful.

Jesus saith to him: I am the way, and the truth, and the life. John 14:6

Understand, Our Lord stated because He would know the future, Satan will not overcome My Church in Matthew 16:18. You do not have to worry, remain faithful or learn about the faith. There is one Truth, one faith.
Roman Catholicism. The fullest means to God's grace is found only in His Church. Everyone can become
Catholic, pray about it.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

I am just jumping in here. I have read several of the posts on this thread. I very much believe in these beings called "archof" and such. and I believe that they have contacted the op here and given him much information regarding their purpose. I am not ignorant of the reality of this thread. But at the same time I must
interject somewhat concerning the desperation which is behind the whole mascarade of these so-called benevolent saviors. I am a simple man of faith but my faith is one backed by power. I have no fear at all of dissing these poor condemned beings. I could care less if they are horrified at my disrespect of them. They know who i am and where I am. maybe. But they are no Gods so they might not know at all. Let them try to
enter my space and bring some terrible plight upon me for my disrespect of them. They know full well the power behind my faith and they had better abide it. These are nothing more than condemned beings who are now refugees from God's dwelling. They have but a short time to play god and then they will be cast into the depths.
Anyone who would take them serious and follow them surely deserves the hell which they will enter.
Be not deceived in false doctrines and false gospels but worship the true God that created all that is.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 01:52 PM
link   
To you "wearers" of the "bible belt", save it! Throw down your god and I'll raise you infinitum. I have no need for a god who is RULED by petty, human emotions, such as jealousy. My creator has no bounds like love or hate. My creator does not threaten me with eternal damnation, ever, for any reason! If any of these things describe your god, you are most welcome to kneel before "it", but do not ask me to kneel beside you!

edit on 2-3-2013 by ajay59 because: to amend

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by BornOfSin
THE TRUTH IS ACTUALLY THAT WE HAVE DEVELOPED TO A STAGE IN OUR EVOLUTION WHERE RELIGION HAS FULFILLED ITS PURPOSE AND WE ARE ABOUT BEGIN A NEW ERA OF HIGHER HUMAN CONSCIOUSNESS.

I'd take a guess and say that at least 5/6 of the planet isn't there yet.
Yes, that's my guess. I'm basing that on the number of people who
strongly and blindly subscribe to their organized religion of choice.

Hi FlyersFan,

Dear sister, I love you.

You are important to speak to, because of our difference concerning prophecy. To me, and for a long time, Maria of Divine Mercy messages just do not sound right. They conflict with the faith. It's difficult to say no to the messengers, there aren't that many but she is not a true seer.

She is the ONLY current messenger hearing in her messages the next Pope is bad, he is the False Prophet.

Go check a current wonderful writing by Mark Mallett. He explains very well why Maria of Divine Mercy is not true plus other subjects in the same writing, Malachy's prophecies and about a holy priest, what Father heard from Our Lord. Mark's writing is entitled:

Possible...or Not? (Feb 2013)

www.markmallett.com...

I saw you replied here FlyersFan. Return to the subject of the thread.

God bless you all,

colbe

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by ajay59
To you "wearers" of the "bible belt", save it! Throw down your god and I'll raise you infinitum. I have no need for a god who is ruled by petty, human emotions, such as jealousy. My creator has no bounds like love or hate. My creator does not threaten me with eternal damnation, ever, for any reason! If any of these things describe your god, you are most welcome to kneel before "it", but do not ask me to kneel beside you!

Hi ajay,

"save it!"...no,no,no...Jesus said proclaim the faith brother. God loved you first, He made you and only wishes your return of love for Him.

God has revealed the plan, your choice and free will to accept it. We choose Heaven or hell. Ask Him in prayer to help you understand. Pray, pray, pray. He will help you.

Read Catholic writings, there is the fullness. There are libraries full.

Search with Catholic apologetics typed in first.

love,

colbe

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

I have struggled with this idea of one world government/ religion myself. It won't work in the context of our current reality where governments force things upon people.However if people work together out of common interest and free, unmanipulated choice it could work, but that would take a world consciousness change that would unify our percenptions to get everyone on the same page. We have to learn to do things out of love and not fear. A utopia will never be forced upon us, we have to choose to do the right things for our fellow man. I'm not one of those everyone to hold hands under a rainbow and live like hippie types, but we have to evolve spiritually or we won't evolve at all.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join