It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unusual activity in Ohio

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 12:58 PM
link   
I have seen some very unusual traffic coming out of Wright-Patterson Air Force Base today. Several convoys of trucks (some flatbeds with tarped equipment, most are like mobile offices, you can see windows, doors, antennas that can be raised) I only noticed the ones that were going East/West on I-70 (no way I could see any North/South traffic, maybe someone else can confirm/deny this). This was definitely not any National Guard stuff (my first thought because it was Sunday). Almost no markings anywhere on the vehicles (except for some of the tractors, which indicated they where Air Force). The other disturbing fact was they were traveling much faster than a typical convoy (actually over the 65mph speed limit... You never see that (I thought military trucks had governors on them).

I also checked W-P AFB website... Nothing?

www.wpafb.af.mil...

I was hoping someone else in Ohio could give more info.

This post was part of a special Halloween Homage to Orson Wells.
Jumping out from behind the server and shouting BOO!

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Somethings going on. North East full of choppers. Please keep us informed.

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 01:01 PM
link   
This is frickin weird choppers convoy. Seems like the world is coming to an end

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
Somethings going on. North East full of choppers. Please keep us informed.

I've been following that, there doesn't seem to be any unusual military flight traffic (no more or less than any other Sunday) but this truck traffic is quite different.

[edit on 31/10/2004 by Mirthful Me]

LL1

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 01:14 PM
link   
What type of different "truck traffic"? How?

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by LL1
What type of different "truck traffic"? How?

As in my initial post, that it's Sunday, the sheer volume of trucks, the types of trucks (trailers actually), that they appear to be going in at least two different directions (East/West, I couldn't see if any were going North/South), that this didn't appear to be National Guard activity (being Sunday, but they come home on Sunday, not leave), and the speed the vehicles were traveling.

It just seems unusual.

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 01:41 PM
link   

As in my initial post, that it's Sunday, the sheer volume of trucks, the types of trucks (trailers actually), that they appear to be going in at least two different directions (East/West, I couldn't see if any were going North/South), that this didn't appear to be National Guard activity (being Sunday, but they come home on Sunday, not leave), and the speed the vehicles were traveling.

On Friday I noticed approximately 10-12 military flatbed trucks in a convoy going N on I-95. The flatbeds were empty and all of the drivers were wearing civilian clothes (several were talking on cellphones). Underneath the trailer there were large green metal boxes that had "inspected" spray painted in orange on them.

MK

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by MKULTRA
On Friday I noticed approximately 10-12 military flatbed trucks in a convoy going N on I-95. The flatbeds were empty and all of the drivers were wearing civilian clothes (several were talking on cellphones). Underneath the trailer there were large green metal boxes that had \"inspected\" spray painted in orange on them.

MK

MK,

I-95 is well removed from Ohio, what state was this in (I wouldn't want any more information than that unless you are comfortable).

I didn't notice any "Inspected" signs, but I didn't see any empty flatbeds either.

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Hey Mirthful, we're neighbors!!

I just came back from a show in Detriot, and there were (no kidding)100 police cruisers around the building last night.
There were more cops than fans there.
It was like going thru Airport security to get into the show.
I didn't see any trucks, but there were cops at every 5 miles all the way home.

I have noticed this whole last week a ton of activity flying into WP.
Lots of helicoptors shaking the house.

You never know WHAT is going on at WP, or who is there.

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tesla
Hey Mirthful, we're neighbors!!

I just came back from a show in Detriot, and there were (no kidding)100 police cruisers around the building last night.
There were more cops than fans there.
It was like going thru Airport security to get into the show.
I didn't see any trucks, but there were cops at every 5 miles all the way home.

I have noticed this whole last week a ton of activity flying into WP.
Lots of helicoptors shaking the house.

You never know WHAT is going on at WP, or who is there.

T, this didn't seem to be the "usual" W-P activity, and what I saw was heading East/West. The increased police activity is noteworthy, but I wonder, did you just "miss" the trucks, or did they only go East/West?

Went to Detroit for a show? Why didn't you go to the ATS Adventure in Michigan?

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Went to Detroit for a show? Why didn't you go to the ATS Adventure in Michigan?

I had made these plans a while ago.

I wish I could have went though.....

I love it here in Dayton, we have more stuff here for Conspiracy theorist than any other city next to DC.!!!

We should talk!!!!

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mirthful Me
I-95 is well removed from Ohio, what state was this in (I wouldn't want any more information than that unless you are comfortable).

I think I-95 goes through Massachusetts into Vermont and on into Canada, Im not positive, as i am from Tennessee, but I think that was the last stretch of interstate I drove on my trip from Tennessee to Coventry, VT. If im wrong, someone let me know.

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 05:42 PM
link   
I was talking to my dad, he lives just outside of Marion, Oh. There's a small Nat'l guard contingent there. He's one of those "scanner guys" that listen PD calls and the like. The local PD have "lost contact" with some of the Guard. Something about "the sky" and alot of static and nothing else???? My dad's not too worried about it right now, they've been having real bad radio trouble for about a day there.

[edit on 31-10-2004 by Der Kapitan]

LL1

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 07:11 PM
link   
So then Mirthful Me is staff? or alter ego?

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 07:15 PM
link   
He is a member who was in chat when people foudn out same with me.

LL1

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Thank you cpr12r!
Just like to know who is who.

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by LL1
So then Mirthful Me is staff? or alter ego?

I caught on early in the game (and was quite amused at the obvious being ignored), I was asked not to reveal the nature of the Halloween Tribute, and it was later suggested that various members report "events" that would support the claims of a particular New Jersey Reporter. Please note that my posts were tagged so that at an appropriate time the disclaimer would appear and identify the posts as being part of an orchestrated event.

I am, and will be a sovereign member of ATS, the only ego being my own.

Halloween Monkeys, not just for saying "BOO" anymore...

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Heck I got it and joined in, I hope that was okay? It brightened up an otherwise blah halloween. The club I djed in closed, so a loss of income for my household, no parties were on, couldn't afford it in any rate. This was cool, people need to chill.

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 07:32 PM
link   
hmmmmmm add this to this body bags and then add another dash of this convey in MN (this is in RATS) with a pinch of this heading south......this that make you run for the hills.......

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by clearmind
hmmmmmm add this to this body bags and then add another dash of this convey in MN (this is in RATS) with a pinch of this heading south......this that make you run for the hills.......

There is nothing to add, there are no trucks, no "helechoppers", no cylinders, no reporters... Nothing. Just a tribute to a brilliant mind that engineered an incredible hoax upon an unwitting public (not to mention based upon a book that was well ahead of it's time).

Fin.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join