It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Enlightenment, Non-Local Consciousness, God will be proven by Technology. The 1st step has arrived:

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by ABeing

It still confounds me how this is not common sense among the scientific establishment already. It is can only be proven to a certain degree in the physical dimension of the Universe as we cannot sense or percieve higher frequency dimensions yet. Fascinating article!

That's because science began within the confines, limits, rules set by the mind, senses, and materialist based science. The original premise was that the only things that exist is that which they can observe objectively with their senses or instruments or with repeatable data, while rejecting any other notions.

This created a strict dogmatic materialist/realist era and movement within academia. Thankfully Quantum Physics tempered that, and keeps materialist science in check by saying, "we don't know yet what is possible, but here's what we know so far."

Only a fool says that what science currently knows is all there is, when we are daily uncovering new things, and Spiritual realities will be one of them, and will brilliantly revolutionize our world into what I am predicting will be an eventual United Utopia where we have easy access between the physical and spiritual reams, including direct access/line of communication to God/Infinity/Absolute/Tao/ETc

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by dominicus
reply to post by ABeing

It still confounds me how this is not common sense among the scientific establishment already. It is can only be proven to a certain degree in the physical dimension of the Universe as we cannot sense or percieve higher frequency dimensions yet. Fascinating article!

That's because science began within the confines, limits, rules set by the mind, senses, and materialist based science. The original premise was that the only things that exist is that which they can observe objectively with their senses or instruments or with repeatable data, while rejecting any other notions.

This created a strict dogmatic materialist/realist era and movement within academia. Thankfully Quantum Physics tempered that, and keeps materialist science in check by saying, "we don't know yet what is possible, but here's what we know so far."

Only a fool says that what science currently knows is all there is, when we are daily uncovering new things, and Spiritual realities will be one of them, and will brilliantly revolutionize our world into what I am predicting will be an eventual United Utopia where we have easy access between the physical and spiritual reams, including direct access/line of communication to God/Infinity/Absolute/Tao/ETc

This United Utopia you mentioned, reminds me of Bhutan.

They are labelled as One of The Happiest Countries in the world. But they look underdeveloped for bearing this label. It makes me wonder if majority of their people are Enlightened.

After seeing Bhutan, I began to treat any modern country, city as The Nested Prisons
When I see people wearing expensive jewelries, dresses, or riding expensive cars, I feel like I see them dwelling inside the deepest holes of The Nested Prisons.

I'm glad that I never have ambitious thoughts of becoming like them (in the past I used to envy them, but every time I became envious of them, my heart suddenly felt like 'I don't need to be like them. The current life is already more more than enough')
edit on 2-3-2013 by dodol because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-3-2013 by dodol because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 02:41 AM
link   

reply to post by ABeing

Well spoken and I agree. I too predict that evolution will not change the physical aspect of a species in eternity. Eventually evolution "should" move a species into higher frequency forms of existence until it reached the pinnacle of evolution which would be a new God in this particular Universe who would either create a new or merge completely with the God of this one, who in turn is merged with Infinity. I guess.

But before that, as you wrote, in the near future we will probably either destroy ourselves or we will experience a global spiritual awakening. I'd like to believe the latter is already happening too.. :-)

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Do any of you actually understand the experiment?

There was no communication of any sort involved. It was a variation on Pavlov's experiments with conditioned responses. The only difference being that the bell that Pavlov used was replaced by an electrical signal from the "leader" rat's brain. The leader was taught that it would get a reward by producing a certain "signal" from its brain (the "bell"). The "follower" rat was taught that it would get a reward if it performed a certain behavior after the "leader" rat rang the "bell". The leader had no intent, it acquired a conditioned response which elicited another conditioned response in the follower.

It's a really interesting behavioral conditioning experiment, but telepathy? No.

edit on 3/2/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

There was no communication of any sort involved. It was a variation on Pavlov's experiments with conditioned responses. The only difference being that the bell that Pavlov used was replaced by an electrical signal from the "leader" rat's brain. The leader was taught that it would get a reward by producing a certain "signal" from its brain (the "bell"). The "follower" rat was taught that it would get a reward if it performed a certain behavior after the "leader" rat rang the "bell". The leader had no intent, it acquired a conditioned response which elicited another conditioned response in the follower.

It's a really interesting behavioral conditioning experiment, but telepathy? No.

Regardless of what the nature of the phenomenon is, what is fascinating however is the speculation and hypothesis of telepathy or external connected consciousness.

If one was to put all other things aside and simply meditate upon the theory on telepathy it does indeed, at least for me, not seem to be as far fetched and impossible as it may at first glance.
Let us consider the ground principles of existence which is consciousness and experience, correct?
If not one consciousness existed to experience the existence of existence would existence exist?
Hence, one could theorize that the Universe consists of one universal consciousness of which we are extensions or thoughts, experiencers of experiences for the one consciousness and thus, with enough understanding and acknowledgement of this possible truth one would theoretically be able to access the universal consciousness to greater extent thus allowing one to communicate with other consciousness' by means of thought; exchanging information telephatically, correct?

I am just theorizing here but it is indeed a fascinating thought.
edit on 2-3-2013 by ABeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 02:04 PM
link   

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I will post a really great reply courtesy of user "that972" on reddit, which has implications that dismiss your premise above. Add to that, the fact that this tech is brand new and still crude. One can only imagine where it will be a decade from now.

"It could be argued that the results reported here could have been obtained if prerecorded signals from encoder rats had been used to guide the behavior of the decoder rats. Qualitative and quantitative observation of the behavior of the animals reveals that this is not at all the case. In both motor and tactile BTBI sessions we observed drastic changes in the behavior of encoder and decoder rats as soon as they started to work as part of a dyad. Both encoder and decoder animals either made quick attempts to respond earlier or, conversely, they reduced their response rate or even stopped performing according to the dyad behavior."

"These overall changes in the dyad behavior, irrespective of their direction (e.g. increased or decreased latency), are a clear indicator that a fundamentally more complex system emerged from the operation of the BTBI; one which required considerable adaptation from the participant animals so that they could jointly perform the sensorimotor tasks."

"Fourth, our results showed that both encoder and decoder rats changed their behavior according to the dyad performance. This observation suggests that operation of a BTBI induces the establishment of a highly complex system, formed by a pair of interconnected brains. As such, this brain dyad behaved in a way that could not be predicted if only pre-recorded neural signals had been used for encoding purposes. We speculate that the description of the complex system generated by the dyad transferring information and collaborating in real time, will reveal fundamental properties about the neural basis of communication and social interactions"

So it seems that there is at least some evidence that the introduction of the feedback loop between the encoder and decoder animals causes a response that can be considered significantly different from a response that would be provoked by an "internet connected red light" if I am understanding your meaning correctly.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 10:46 PM
link   
(Oops! Sorry, wrong thread.
)
edit on 3/2/2013 by Majic because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join