It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Enlightenment, Non-Local Consciousness, God will be proven by Technology. The 1st step has arrived:

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Based on CaptainBeno's wonderful Breaking News thread entitled:

One rat brain 'talks' to another using electronic link
Thread Here

Scientists have connected the brains of lab rats, allowing one to communicate directly to another via cables. The wired brain implants allowed sensory and motor signals to be sent from one rat to another, creating the first ever brain-to-brain interface. The scientists then tested whether the rat receiving the signal could correctly interpret the information. As the ultimate test of their system, the team even linked the brains of rats that were thousands of miles apart.

I've been predicting to all the Skeptics on ATS ever since I've joined ATS, for the last 6 years, that Science/Tech will prove Enlightenment, Soul, God to be real. It will be proven by linking up someone with permanent stabilized Enlightenment into a brain interface, with an average Joe who will then download the state.

Or someone who knows how to exit the body as consciousness will teach others via the device.

This Rat study is the first step. They will vamp up the tech to be precise and eventually to be like the kind from Matrix the movie. Direct Consciousness interface!!!!!

I'm so AMPED right now. I knew it. I knew it. I knew it.

Granted it could be used for evil, viruses, brainwash, ...heck I wouldn't want anyone to see what dark allies I've traveled down in my life. Nevertheless, this is groundbreaking and will pave the way for history changing work!!!!.

Ego & Ignorance are the number 1 roots and causes of the world's problems. Give everyone downloaded Enlightenment, BOOM!!!!!!!! Problems begin to be solved. We will enter a Utopia!!!!!! Perspective Guns on criminals, rapists, child molesters, etc etc.....

The possibilities I can't yet fathom!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't sleep from this news I'm so excited!!!!!!!

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 01:02 AM
link   
This is great news. I would highly suggest you read Ray Kurzweil The Singularity is Near The book goes into great detail regarding the future of our technology.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by gravitized
This is great news. I would highly suggest you read Ray Kurzweil The Singularity is Near The book goes into great detail regarding the future of our technology.

Yea Kurzweil is ahead of his time.

I check out his youtube and ted talks. Great stuff. Future is approaching FAST and head on!!!!!

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Which proves that Psi is just a matter of frequencies, which I figured out about 30 years ago.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by signalfire
Which proves that Psi is just a matter of frequencies, which I figured out about 30 years ago.

which one?

Beta waves range between 13-40 HZ.
Alpha waves range between 7-12 HZ.
Theta waves range between 4-7 HZ.
Delta waves range between 0-4 HZ.

the human ear hears between 20 to 20,000 Hz so only really high end beta waves can Theoretically be heard. wonder if pi has any involvement? but i think hz under 20 can be felt but not heard. brings a new meaning to not liking someones vibes.
edit on 1-3-2013 by digital01anarchy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by digital01anarchy

Originally posted by signalfire

which one?

the human ear hears between 20 to 20,000 Hz so only really high end beta waves can Theoretically be heard. wonder if pi has any involvement? but i think hz under 20 can be felt but not heard. brings a new meaning to not liking someones vibes.

Yes but I can feel vibration right down to Zero

We all have a six sence just most can't do nothing with it yet

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 02:23 AM
link   

reply to post by dominicus

I've joined ATS, for the last 6 years, that Science/Tech will prove Enlightenment, Soul, God to be real.

Actually it won't, and here is why. It will only "prove" what you think is true, to be true. That is called a delusion. Happens all the time. I used this example the other day: If I take someone who is completely ignorant of electricity and show him an electrical socket and tell him that a little wizard lives in that box, and I tell him that this wizard likes to shock people....how do I prove this absurd lie true? I get him to stick his finger in the socket, don't I? His experiences of getting shocked seemingly confirms the truth of my claim that a little wizard is actually in that box, doesn't it? This deluded individual then goes around telling everybody that he meets about the wizard in this little box, and how does he "prove" it to them? Gets them to stick their finger in the box. The only ones who won't fall for it are those who know the truth about electricity.

Just because somebody has told you that your soul is immortal and part of the "cosmic creator" and gotten you to meditate to prove the "truth" of their claims, does not mean that their claims are truth. Two generations have been indoctrinated to not have faith in the unseen and to only believe things that can be seen, felt, observed, measured etc. Two generations are now primed to believe any signs and wonders given to them. Those signs and wonders will be used to prove lies, and they will believe it. Without absolute truth, we have no defences against lies because we have nothing to measure the lies against. So we are left to rely on the senses, which as above, can lead us to believe a lie because it seemingly confirms it.

One came into this world claiming that He is Truth. This same One said that delusions will be sent and all those who never learned to love the truth will believe the lies. He also said that lying signs and wonders will abound in the end of the age. Without the mercy of Our Creator, we put ourselves at the mercy of men. And wicked men don't show mercy.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 02:24 AM
link   
reply to post by digital01anarchy

which one?

There is more:

Delta wave – (0.1–4 Hz)
Theta wave – (4–7 Hz)
Alpha wave – (8–12 Hz)
Mu wave – (8–13 Hz)
Beta wave – (12–30 Hz)
Gamma wave – (25–100 Hz)

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by WhoKnows100

reply to post by dominicus

Two generations have been indoctrinated to not have faith in the unseen and to only believe things that can be seen, felt, observed, measured etc. Two generations are now primed to believe any signs and wonders given to them. Those signs and wonders will be used to prove lies, and they will believe it. Without absolute truth, we have no defences against lies because we have nothing to measure the lies against. So we are left to rely on the senses, which as above, can lead us to believe a lie because it seemingly confirms it.

What is 'seeing' cannot be seen - it is the unseen force that is overlooked.
The senses are being known.
Find what is 'seeing' and you will find the truth.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lucid Lunacy

which one?

There is more:

Delta wave – (0.1–4 Hz)
Theta wave – (4–7 Hz)
Alpha wave – (8–12 Hz)
Mu wave – (8–13 Hz)
Beta wave – (12–30 Hz)
Gamma wave – (25–100 Hz)

wow I didn't know that interesting.
you are talking about brain waves I hope! problem is mu waves start in beta waves and beta waves start in gamma where my example you see the beginning and end of each wave is separate from the other waves & mu and alpha are almost the same thing.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 02:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Trillium

Well that is not technically true, the six sens is all of them working as one, ie ya brain lol

sounds silly i know but people are pretty smart when they dont fill there heads with rubbish

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Yeah I think the overlap is explained. Not sure I am reading right now. And yeah brain frequencies. All those are clickable links to their respective wiki page.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 03:28 AM
link   
OMG, What if they do that with a chimp to human...

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 03:57 AM
link   
The problem with this Enlightenment Downloader, some 'sleeping' people will oppose and treat people who download it as those who receive The Mark of The Beast on their forehead

edit on 1-3-2013 by dodol because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lucid Lunacy

Yeah I think the overlap is explained. Not sure I am reading right now. And yeah brain frequencies. All those are clickable links to their respective wiki page.

Sorry
I didn't click the source lol my college never and I mean never lets me use Wikipedia so I just figured the information was some how messed with before you got to it. You know what they say assumption is the mother of all f-ups

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Wiki has been shown to be highly accurate overall. If you don't believe in these particular instances then check the citations and sources. They were named in those wiki links,as they normally are.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by WhoKnows100

..how do I prove this absurd lie true? I get him to stick his finger in the socket, don't I? His experiences of getting shocked seemingly confirms the truth of my claim that a little wizard is actually in that box, doesn't it?

The thing is, I can open a socket and see myself what's going on in there and if there is a fake wizard in there. Plus with today's knowledge base, its commonly known what goes on in the socket.

Enlightenment, Non_local consciousness, & God have nothing to do with a wizard in a wall socket. Like Apples and mustard.

This deluded individual then goes around telling everybody that he meets about the wizard in this little box, and how does he "prove" it to them? Gets them to stick their finger in the box. The only ones who won't fall for it are those who know the truth about electricity.

The difference here is, that enlightenment happens within, when all delusions, thoughts, beliefs are let go of, then Enlightenment naturally arises. So too can one be taught to loosen consciousness from the body, hence its non-local. The things I speak off that can/will be transferred via consciousness interfaces, have their own self defense mechanisms in place that show they are not delusions.

What will eventually happen, is that hard-core skeptics, possibly like yourself, will fight tooth and nail against this download because of a delusional belief that these things are not real. Eventually some scientists will check these things out and start saying, "Yes, there is something to these 3 aspects of spirituality." However the most hard-core skeptics will be like an ostrich with its head in the sand and the world will be separated between the Enlightened, and the hard core skeptics, which will eventually die out

Just because somebody has told you that your soul is immortal and part of the "cosmic creator" and gotten you to meditate to prove the "truth" of their claims, does not mean that their claims are truth.

That's why this interface will be a beautiful thing. Because those things in your statement above that you mentioned, I have personally experienced directly, so it is no longer a "just because someone told you," deal. It's a direct knowing, a direct experiencing. Then hook up to the interface and share this experience directly. It completely supersedes your logic of "just because someone told you".

Two generations have been indoctrinated to not have faith in the unseen and to only believe things that can be seen, felt, observed, measured etc. Two generations are now primed to believe any signs and wonders given to them.

One, possibly two, generations have been/or are being indoctrinated to know that there is more going on that just "things that can be seen, felt, observed, measured etc." There are pieces of our reality that are unseen, can't be felt, can't be observed yet, and can't yet be measured."

That's the beauty of it again. The Spiritual realities/experiences are real, and it's a matter of time before science catches up to it by building instruments and tools that will make it "things that can be seen, felt, observed, measured etc."

You, currently reading this sentence for the first time, cannot go back and re-observe, measure, re-see, re-feel, this particular moment. We'd both agree it existed and was real, but can't go back to it. It's already gone. Consciousness and pure subjectivity is the last frontier that science needs to conquer.

One came into this world claiming that He is Truth. This same One said that delusions will be sent and all those who never learned to love the truth will believe the lies. He also said that lying signs and wonders will abound in the end of the age. Without the mercy of Our Creator, we put ourselves at the mercy of men. And wicked men don't show mercy.

I don't get this last part. First you spoke as a skeptic. But this last part sounds like a Christian. What's your angle? Make up your mind.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 11:58 AM
link   
My friend Dominicus I am a bit more wary of this than you. Maybe my reservations are unfounded, I don't know. I am trying not to judge one way or another.

But I think it might be a mistake to take people who are full of blockages in their lower chakras and use technology to help them bypass to the upper chakras. I think it might result in more cases of insanity than enlightenment, resulting in non-local parasociological 'infections' in the Noosphere.

The chakras are a system that flows up and down. They need to be cleansed and opened gradually by the wisdom of Kundalini i.e. the Holy Spirit not bypassed with technology.

/shrug

What must be, will be.

In any case its an interesting development.

edit on 1-3-2013 by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by BlueMule

My friend Dominicus I am a bit more wary of this than you. Maybe my reservations are unfounded, I don't know. I am trying not to judge one way or another.

The verdict is still out. Inherently this tech is itself neutral. There are various instances it could be used for good and bad.

Good: Teach criminals with it by showing them their victims perspective, which would create empathy. Connect to people in Coma's, autism, paralyzed, etc for sake of conversation. Instant download learning of any category, but especially Enlightenment.

Bad: Big Brother get's involved, mind control, thought police, viruses, used for various abuse, violent fist person perspective video games that seem too real, addiction to the tech that will disconnect people from regular reality, etc.

But I think it might be a mistake to take people who are full of blockages in their lower chakras and use technology to help them bypass to the upper chakras. I think it might result in more cases of insanity than enlightenment, resulting in non-local parasociological 'infections' in the Noosphere.

I hear you. There are various instances however. 1 is to merge with the Absolute prior to chakra development, which the chakras eventually come to life later from the merging itself. Other systems require the chakra activations first.

It can always be systematic based on the person's level. IF you are brand new to it, source of the download can ease you into, say a slight glimpse, or show that you are not the mind, very gently. Those who are ready get the full blast download, and everything in between. Although there is much room for abuse of this as well.

The chakras are a system. They need to be cleansed and opened gradually by the wisdom of Kundalini i.e. the Holy Spirit not bypassed with technology.

This will be able to be downloaded too. Say the necessary form of mind of receptivity/humility for the activation of grace. Or the specific awareness area of specific chakras to start working with, etc. The possibilities are endless.

I think this will create various schisms. But eventually a Utopia of enlightened beings will form and will trump all the other crap that's going around. Truth wins at the end.
edit on 1-3-2013 by dominicus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 02:50 PM
link   
This supports the idea that probably several of us have thought that the Universe, or existence itself is founded on a universal consciousness. I have theorized that it is like binary coding just as the Internet is a parallel dimension to the physical dimension albeit a digital one that is manifested as reality in the physical dimenson for our material manifestations of ourselves to be percieved by our five physical senses on a screen/window into another dimension.

Also, this supports the idea that through heightened states of consciousness one would "hypothetically" be able to access different dimensions of existence and if done properly be able to access all information/coding that the Universe consists of consciously become all knowing in theory.

Quite evident as well regarding how wise practitioners of meditation are, especially monks.

It still confounds me how this is not common sense among the scientific establishment already.
It is can only be proven to a certain degree in the physical dimension of the Universe as we cannot sense or percieve higher frequency dimensions yet.

Fascinating article!
edit on 1-3-2013 by ABeing because: Clarity

top topics

<<   2 >>

join