It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Battle For Cyberspace: Beware Those Bearing Gifts...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Creating a WiFi super network sounds like a great idea at first, you know, not having to pay those steep prices from cable companies and other providers, but think about it for a minute. When your connected to a network that gives any skilled hacker the opportunity to hack into your hardrive and see anything they please. Just my 2 cents on that topic.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by OmegaOwl
I think something we can all do to help is learn about TOR.
Spread the word, inform everyone

see sig

Or for the simple version

www.youtube.com...

There are projects in the work that will make TOR look like its run by the NSA

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Freedom does not come cheap.

But for those that dont mind standing up being counted, wins like stopping SOPA will have to continue.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 02:26 PM
link   
This nsa.gov1.info

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

Great read...and at the end, this part of the post stuck out the most to me...

Currently that still means reading and typing. But soon? Well odds are that computers of the future will be more like the touchscreen on a fast food cash register – intuitive use of images and symbols – that do not require our current paradigm of literacy to understand or master.

...and reminded me of a comedy, however depending one's take on the current evolution of things, it may be considered a horror film (:37-:38 sec mark)

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 11:45 PM
link   
I have two things to say:

1. very well written and informative post
2. where can I get one of those super computers so I can play some WoT or Call of Duty

The idea that they are building a super computer for the sole purpose of breaking the 256 encryption is a little more then a bit unnerving. Hopefully encryption codes become bigger and more intense but that would only cause "them" to build more powerful computers. I don't like the idea of my tax money being spent on something like this.

The free wi-fi proposal seems interesting if it can be done correctly...big "if" though on that. The whole idea brings to mind "Ghost in the Shell" which is kinda scary though the automobile part might be a good thing if it could be used to prevent car chases, rubberneckers, and brainless car drivers. But at the same time this could be uberly horrific with insane consequences.

I think South Korea offers free internet throughout the country, not sure on the details on that or if any other nation has done this.

Good post, does give one things to think about. Another "Dark Ages" would be a nightmare...

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide

He who controls the floodgates to the digital world will be like those priests of the dark ages – only exponentially more powerful and influential.

A. How end time computers were used in the transition to the terror state - the [color=#FF4500]ONE basic fact
You do not need to be a computer scientist to know the ONE basic fact about its software:
1. The operating system:
- controls EVERY other software;
- controls EVERY built-in and peripherical devices (including cameras and micros);
- accesses ALL data.

The ONE basic fact about the plan to control end time computers
Control of end time computers was one of the key items in the "Transition to the terror state" illuminati agenda, completed years ago.
[color=#FF0000]The ONE basic fact about it, is that it was to be implemented in two steps, as simple as this:
1. Control the most popular operating system, Windows, or in other words control Microsoft.
2. Turn Windows into the one world operating system.

After the plan was nearly completed, during the current terror state stage, control mechanisms included:
- filter any communication between internet users (emails, video, etc) ;
- use the internet to spy unaware citizens with cameras and micros in the privacy of their homes
The simple Microsoft Windows spy algorithm is all it takes to prevent freedom loving computer geeks to help citizens escape this control (1).
Once the nazi constitution will be proclaimed, the operating system can be pushed to control also ANY undesirable software:
- delete it if already installed;
- make it impossible for users to install it.
This will allow the illuminati to read virtually any encrypted data on any computer connected to the internet.

Ultimate reduction of privacy and the ONE basic fact
As far as spying on citizens, the terror state reached the utter limits when computers with built-in microphones and video cameras became the standard.
Illuminati secretly listen and view unaware citizens using Windows computers ever since.
Only way to stop it: open the computer to clip the wires of the built in micro; cover the built in camera.
Not only in Illuminatziland but ALL around the world, thanks to control of the WINDOWS operating system.
The ultimate example illustrating the reduction of privacy.
Rest of my article
www.forumgarden.com...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join