It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could This be the First Evidence of Aliens and The Afterlife Being Related?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+45 more 
posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 11:36 PM
link   
This is a post concerning a certain tape in the Scole experiment that really caught my eye. I know that this is a experiment about The Afterlife but there was an image of an unworldly looking being on this tape. When I saw this, it reminded me of how so many people claim that they have seen a relation with aliens and ghosts and I thought this could be evidence somehow. I could be wrong, I'm not claiming any of this to be fact/authentic I'm just the messenger and I want to hear your guys view on it or at least clarify a few things about it. If you guys don't want to watch the whole video you can just skip to 5:48 to see the strange being, but I strongly suggest that you watch the whole video for it is very interesting and even some skeptics believe it is authentic. (Keep in mind if you want to see the whole documentary for free go to UFO TV's channel and search The Afterlife Investigations:The Scole Experiment).

The Scole Experiment chronicles the extraordinary results of a five-year investigation into life after death. At the beginning of 1993 four psychic researchers embarked on a series of experiments in the Norfolk village of Scole. The subsequent events were so astounding that senior members of the prestigious Society for Psychical Research asked to observe, test and record what took place. The investigators... encountered evidence favoring the hypothesis of intelligent forces... able to influence material objects, and to convey associated meaningful messages, both visual and aural

Another picture called "Blue" from the Scole Experiment resembling that of an extra-terrestrial being.

Link to the original Scole site www.thescoleexperiment.com...
edit on 1-3-2013 by Kandinsky because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Always had in question a sense that things connect at that level -
And a friend and myself - once a personal experience,

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Vrillion

Here's some of the the Skeptic board's discussion on this case. I'm pretty unfamiliar with The Scole Experiments myself, but thought some skeptical viewpoints might be a good place to look, to get a good feel of both sides. www.skepticforum.com...
edit on 28-2-2013 by bhornbuckle75 because: forgot to add the link

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 12:07 AM
link   
I think this is a great thread. S&F OP.

This is partly why I come to ATS. To see finds like these, that I wouldn't normally come across.

I'm glad your here and making threads. Don't stop. Whatever you do, keep on truckin'.

~ Cirque

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 12:12 AM
link   
The Scole Experiment is fantastic.
If you have even the slightest interest in the paranormal you must check it out.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by CirqueDeTruth

Thanks starting to feel actually welcomed.
What did you think about the video?

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 12:58 AM
link   
It all seems pretty cultish to me. What do the so called spirits want. Should we really be messing around with this? Those involved may find the possibility of evil intentions.

Hmm plans to build machines I wonder what would be next, that is if this is really genuine?

edit on 1-3-2013 by enament because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 01:07 AM
link   
SnF Excellent thread topic ya got here. Bumping and acknowledging your thread so I if I have time I can come back to it tomorrow since I gotta go to bed now.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 01:24 AM
link   

i'm only commenting to say nice avatar Crypto sporidium ftw ahhh that game dah 1 n 2 was good...

but so i dnt go off topic regarding ur op..im sure they would look similar since what people call Aliens and Fallen Angels/Demons are the same thing, people just use different names to describe them...

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Wow this is some heavy stuff dude...

It's just so amazing it's hardly believable at all. That part where the voice says "this is a historic moment"... I mean that's just mind blowing stuff if it's genuine. I have an extremely hard time believing this isn't some sort of hoax... but I have to put this stuff to the test, they make it look so easy, the methods they use are fairly simple and most people should have the equipment to do it. I never believe anything unless I can see the results myself or unless I have very little reason to believe the results are flawed. The implications of being able to communicate with beings of this nature is staggering at the very least.

edit: btw here's the full doco:

edit on 1/3/2013 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Yes, I wondered what the obviously alien "gray" face was in aid of.

Like a lot of the evidence, it was hokey and silly and really confirmed for me that we are not witnessing genuine paranormal phenomena.

The point at which I kind of mentally switched off was when the spirits apparently forbade the proceedings to be conducted with any light....so this was in complete pitch blackness.

And then - to top it all - no infra red cameras were allowed either.

So, in other words, if someone wanted to use trickery to produce the effects, they could do so, safe in the knowledge that it wouldn't be detected.

That put the whole thing to bed for me.

This is a hoax.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 05:00 AM
link   
I watched the video and it seemed that no one asked what it was like on the other side and were they in Heaven and nothing mentioned about God or Creator ? Maybe I Missed it ? My overall opinion was it didn't seem right or add up and not sure about the whole thing. I think the Spirit Box is more reliable.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 05:13 AM
link   
I have a question. Why is it that paranormal stuff takes place in the dark? Why in a darkened room specifically? I have always wondered this.

In the past this kind of thing has always been conducted in the dark and later the mediums/people associated with such acts were shown as fakes using the dark to fool people.

If all this stuff is real, then surely it will work in the light as well. What is it about the nature of this that requires it to be carried out in the dark?

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 05:18 AM
link   
reply to post by jaytay

I watched the video and it seemed that no one asked what it was like on the other side and were they in Heaven and nothing mentioned about God or Creator ? Maybe I Missed it ?

I was listening carefully for anything like that as well. In the full documentary there were two parts where this came up. In one part they asked the spirit to describe the space it was living in, and it basically said it wasn't able to or it didn't want to describe it. In other part the spirit voice claims to be speaking from another dimension. Both of these voices came from that guys old radio if I remember correctly... I can't be bothered going back through to the video to find the exact spots.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 07:11 AM
link   
You're looking for UFOS in the wrong place, what amazes me is the fact that every single Muslim believes that there are other living beings just like us but different, they live in another dimension. There is strong evidence that these so called Jinns (spirits) do exist. If you don't believe in Youtube videos and such that is presented to you online, I suggest you go and take a course in reading some about Jinns or even travel to a place where it's common to summon Jinns.

I just hate the fact that you guys are running around in forums searching for UFOS especially outside of earth when there is infact UFOS meaning life that has concious just like us humans and yet you ignore it. You really think that religion is just based on fiction? Get out of your cave and explore the world for Gods sake. I testify that the Jinns do exist and I've seen enough evidence for myself to conclude that they do exist. They're made out of smokeless fire and we're made out of clay.

Stop looking for UFOS outside of earth, try and look inside it, every human has an UFO inside them. Something which tells them to do evil, that's your ultimate goal, to shut it up so it doesn't tell you what to do.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Ive asked this before, but il ask again, and maybe il strike lucky. The schole experiments fascinate me, but i have a pathological hatred of watching videos, does anyone have a link to transcripts. I have searched but to no avail. Thanking anyone in advance.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Misbah
You're looking for UFOS in the wrong place, what amazes me is the fact that every single Muslim believes that there are other living beings just like us but different, they live in another dimension. There is strong evidence that these so called Jinns (spirits) do exist. If you don't believe in Youtube videos and such that is presented to you online, I suggest you go and take a course in reading some about Jinns or even travel to a place where it's common to summon Jinns.

I just hate the fact that you guys are running around in forums searching for UFOS especially outside of earth when there is infact UFOS meaning life that has concious just like us humans and yet you ignore it. You really think that religion is just based on fiction? Get out of your cave and explore the world for Gods sake. I testify that the Jinns do exist and I've seen enough evidence for myself to conclude that they do exist. They're made out of smokeless fire and we're made out of clay.

Stop looking for UFOS outside of earth, try and look inside it, every human has an UFO inside them. Something which tells them to do evil, that's your ultimate goal, to shut it up so it doesn't tell you what to do.

If there was an unidentified flying object inside me, wouldnt I be flying as well? or at least surely I'd feel a little backed up...

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by YarlanZey
I have a question. Why is it that paranormal stuff takes place in the dark? Why in a darkened room specifically? I have always wondered this.

In the past this kind of thing has always been conducted in the dark and later the mediums/people associated with such acts were shown as fakes using the dark to fool people.

If all this stuff is real, then surely it will work in the light as well. What is it about the nature of this that requires it to be carried out in the dark?

Dark is eerie.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by thedoctorswife
Ive asked this before, but il ask again, and maybe il strike lucky. The schole experiments fascinate me, but i have a pathological hatred of watching videos, does anyone have a link to transcripts. I have searched but to no avail.

Why not put on the video and turn off your computer monitor.

And listen.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 08:06 AM
link   
I watched the full documentary on this not too long ago and basically they have not done any of these experiments since the original ones which I think were back in the late 90's. Also they refused to allow Night Vision or Infrared Cameras into the basement where it took place as they thought it might "scare the spirits away" that left me believing it was complete rubbish.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join