It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rodman Meets With North Korean Leader, Courtside

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Rodman Meets With North Korean Leader, Courtside

www.nytimes.com

“Apparently, he had a blast at the game,” Smith said, after speaking by phone with Ryan Duffy, a Vice Media correspondent who was on the trip. “So he invited them back to his home for a party, and they had a grand old time. Speeches were made — Dennis made a very nice one — and they were met with rounds of applause.”
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Holy crap. This totally sounds like something from The Onion but it apparently really happened. What the heck?! I'm going to bet that Dennis Rodman won't get much airtime from the media when he returns because nobody's going to want to hear that the DPRK isn't some reclusive cannibal cult.

I can't tell if he's brave, foolish, or simply knows more than we do. That flamboyant baller's got some, um... guts.

www.nytimes.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Here's a video:

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 10:01 PM
link   
I might be crazy but i wouldnt be surprised if Kim really wants to be a global player and wants to mend relations with the global community.
But just wants to do it without looking weak to his own people?
And without looking weak to his dead father?

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Cuervo

I had a friend mentioned this to me today and he was genuinely concerned. I pissed him off by laughing at him.

Dennis Rodman is a non story and is trying to gain attention. The guy is next to broke and will almost anything to keep a lifestyle that he has become accustomed to. Kind of like Mike Tyson, Harry Belafonte, Danny Glover and Sean Penn.

Though Glover and Penn seem to at least still have a career of sorts.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 10:14 PM
link   
posted earlier here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion in the above linked thread.
Thanks

**Thread Closed**

Comprehensive 'Breaking Alternative News' Forum Posting Guidelines (Updated 4-15-11)
Reaffirming the "Breaking Alternative News" Forum

new topics

top topics

join