It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A serious question about chemtrails

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_

I believe that if everyone had been required to have the same education all across the board, we wouldn't be having ridiculous conversations such as these, because everyone would know that contrails are water molecules (the same as clouds), and that any chemical would not remain in those contrails because they would be heavier than water and fall back to earth leaving the contrail there anyway.
WTF is this education you speak off?????? heavier than water and fall back to earth leaving the contrail there anyway. Yer you are not smart.

Your false education has failed you but succeeded for your teachers and minders.

The subject is not about contrails so pi$$ 0ff

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Everyone is forgetting the natural and "mythical" states-

I say Mythical because everyone is taking information on the subject par to grains . .Hell one user was banned from this post.. com-on..

why is it because "if its not linked or not on paper, its not real" - you all need to get real. I could spend hours and hours backing everything that one banned user went through.. I could pull many links through conspiratorial to scientific logs countless times- This is NO CONSPIRACY - it's well discussed...

Everyone scratches there heads and makes everything sound better off to gold or make it sound like its the end too all.... There is simply "TO MANY DOTS TO CONNECT" - Rather it being from geoengineering, heavy aluminum or from freaking airliners... it doesn't make the difference too the problem..

If its been TESTED ... its REAL... If its been thought of - probably chances its REAL or WAS Real.. one givin time or point in this Man-Made World.. so its combing too it seems...

Everyone always is looking for ways too "ENHANCE" - Look that scientific dictionary up..

This Whole video pretty much Sums and explains everything that YOU ALL TALKED about - even the user whom was Banned.... just watch it... Theres a patient online from NASA - YES NASA About Man Made weather.. Everything we all talked about is discussed HERE..

World weather patterns over the years have become increasingly unpredictable, revealing signs of human weather management and manipulation sponsored by military and globalist backed operations.

Also HER E

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Should have Mentioned...
The power corps. are under many massive lawsuits ... In house lawyers with GE (General Electric) was forced to shut-down there project and hand it off too the Military (Project Stormfury Let's Ban warfare with Weather!

Joanna Simpson (1923-2010)

-Cloud Seeding

- silver iodide HERE and HERE (Wiki)

the topic "Owning the weather - 2025"

Also with chemtrail's - Many users on ATS talked

One as an example - here

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Y3K89

There are numerous debunkings all over the internet and on this forum of the "What in the world" series. There is zero scientific proof or data to back up the claims in the series.

The "chemtrail" topic is disinformation. A hoax.

At this point, the lack of basic education in the sciences seems to be the main reason for this topic to keep hanging on by a thread.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 11:11 PM
link   

reply to post by Y3K89

There are numerous debunkings all over the internet and on this forum of the "What in the world" series. There is zero scientific proof or data to back up the claims in the series.

At this point, the lack of basic education in the sciences seems to be the main reason for this topic to keep hanging on by a thread.

And Yes Your right - Totally - But then too me, would say; and say "safe" too assume?
I wish there was just a way to pull the lead's too and why the topics and belief's are sustained...

In the belief " Chemtrail " then a false informed topic - turns into " Weather Engineering" - - there... Search that one up.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 11:24 PM
link   

reply to post by Y3K89

Nothing is debunked here friend, Nothing.

You seem to be holding onto science as proof friend when anyone with half a brain knows science is proven wrong all the time. Take how old the world is by sciences many changing dates. Science is a business not truth.

You are backing the business of science only.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
reply to post by Painfulhead

I have a serious question for you. Why can it not be contrails that are being added to video games?
Flight used to be only for the well off. Everyone didn't fly. Now at present, anyone and everyone can fly usually cheaper than they can drive. So there are many, many more flights today than there were say 50 years ago.

If it looks a lot like a contrail, and acts a lot like a contrail, why can it not be a contrail?

It can be a contrail/chemtrail from every single plane that has these chemicals added to their fuel...what better way to mask your evil by putting it in every fuel tank and disperse it with every flight.....problem solved

To say that these planes don't exhaust dangerous toxins over our heads 24/7 is naive ignorant insanity, and for every particulate of contrail is a toxic chemical residue falling to earth on its unsuspecting victims...whatever their agenda or no agenda might be?

the Fact remains

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Painfulhead

The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

She's correct, its technology.
Study how they make a sky texture if you want to check into it yourself.
Contrails would each have to be separate objects that would have to be drawn, move, take up texture memory, processing power, etc... 10 years ago they would spend that power on something that gave them bigger visual “bang for their buck” certainly not making contrails. Remember that 20 years ago we were just getting VGA graphics for the first time.

BTW... Movies have always had issues with contrails getting in the way. For example look at the movie “Patton” where he is directing traffic and you'll see one that stays through the entire scene (which most likely took hours for them to shoot). In “high budget” period pieces they would often have to stop filming because of contrails. If you search through ATS you'll find there is quite a list of movies that have contrails in them.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by fireyaguns
You seem to be holding onto science as proof friend when anyone with half a brain knows science is proven wrong all the time.

Science is proven wrong all the time by what? Oh yeah, more science.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by SPECULUM

The contents of JP is very tightly controlled, tested, and filtered. No aviation operator is going to allow anyone to be running that sort of crap through their expensive, highly maintained, jet engines.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 04:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Y3K89

This Whole video pretty much Sums and explains everything that YOU ALL TALKED about - even the user whom was Banned.... just watch it... Theres a patient online from NASA - YES NASA About Man Made weather.. Everything we all talked about is discussed HERE..

Here I will make this easy for you,as this video has been discussed here....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

and then it has been discussed here also...

NASA and man made weather....

WASHINGTON, Jan. 23, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- A group of 20 ex-NASA scientists have concluded that the science used to support the man-made climate change hypothesis is not settled and no convincing physical evidence exists to support catastrophic climate change forecasts.

Employing a disciplined approach of problem identification and root cause analysis honed from decades of dealing with life threatening safety issues in successfully sending astronauts up through Earth's atmosphere and returning them safely home, the TRCS team concluded that no imminent threat exists from man-made CO2.

TRCS team is comprised of renowned space scientists with formal educational and decades career involvement in engineering, physics, chemistry, astrophysics, geophysics, geology and meteorology. Many of these scientists have Ph.Ds. All TRCS team members are unpaid volunteers who began the project after becoming dismayed with NASA's increasing advocacy for alarmist man-made climate change theories.

www.climatedepot.com... te-change-hypothesis

You should do some more research before you decide to use that video as a source for chemtrails.Just a little suggestion for you and what you do with it is your choice,but going thru this forum and reading some threads will help you to understand that chemtrails are not real.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by fireyaguns

Nothing is debunked here friend, Nothing.

You seem to be holding onto science as proof friend when anyone with half a brain knows science is proven wrong all the time. Take how old the world is by sciences many changing dates. Science is a business not truth.

You are backing the business of science only.

Pretty much everything that is discussed here is on www.contrailscience.com... . Would you like to share what, on that site is incorrect? Oh, and be sure to being peer reviewed sources as to why.

Just because you don't like the message, doesn't make it wrong.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Jet fuel is carefully tested. And the fantastic news is that you can go and purchase some yourself. Yep, you can buy the same stuff they are putting in planes and have it independently tested for anything you want to test for. If you decide to go that route, please let us know the results.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by defcon5

The contents of JP is very tightly controlled, tested, and filtered. No aviation operator is going to allow anyone to be running that sort of crap through their expensive, highly maintained, jet engines.

Thats BULL SHSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSST and you know it, just the anticoagulants and antifreezes alone are deadly toxic

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Jet fuel is carefully tested. And the fantastic news is that you can go and purchase some yourself. Yep, you can buy the same stuff they are putting in planes and have it independently tested for anything you want to test for. If you decide to go that route, please let us know the results.

Yeah, you go get some from the navy or the air force, how much you need a gallon? good luck with that, and good luck with independently testing every batch of fuel that goes into the rest...

back to the naive ignorant insanity

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 09:04 AM
link   

So it's just the military that are doing this?

Cool. All I need to do it identify a flight that isn't a military one leaving a contrail and your whole theory is bunk. Is that about right?

edit on 2-3-2013 by network dude because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Oh, and when I was in the USAF, I worked the flight line. I could get a jar of JP-8 pretty much any time by just asking. You might want to try that before you say it won't work.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Did profundus get banned for that exchange with Phage? Or was it something else that happened?

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by robhines

we don't talk about fight club.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 10:08 AM
link   

So it's just the military that are doing this?

Cool. All I need to do it identify a flight that isn't a military one leaving a contrail and your whole theory is bunk. Is that about right?

edit on 2-3-2013 by network dude because: (no reason given)

That's not what i said

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join