It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A serious question about chemtrails

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 06:39 AM
link   
reply to post by fireyaguns

Surely you don't think tthere is no such thing as Aerial Geo Engineering do you?

Surely you must be trolling to ask such a question to a member of ATS,

Who on these boards has said that Geo Engineering is not real?

It is time to put your crowd on Notice.

What are you talking about man? Who is my crowd?

Look at your arguments, you are arguing points irrelevant to the thread, it clearly says in the title of the OP thread that we are participating in "A serious question about chemtrails" not Geo Engineering which no is denying.

Chemtrails are as I have come to understand fallen under the category of Geo engineering, yet a clear definition of their purpose whats involved such as planes and what chemicals we are being sprayed with has eluded me and everything proposed is/has been verified as being incorrect

If you wish to broaden the discussion from chemtrails to Geo Engineering don't derail this thread and start your own to make your claims that every one denies.

edit on 18-3-2013 by InhaleExhale because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by InhaleExhale

You did not answer fireyaguns question, the one about AERIAL geo engineering.

Talk about moving the post, all I see is the sceptics doing that by not giving a straight reply.

Is Aerial geo engineering happening today?

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by WhosAuthority
reply to post by InhaleExhale

You did not answer fireyaguns question, the one about AERIAL geo engineering.

Talk about moving the post, all I see is the sceptics doing that by not giving a straight reply.

Is Aerial geo engineering happening today?

Another joker or plain flat out liar,

Where has this question been asked of me and if it has why ask me?

This is what fireaguns asked

Surely you don't think tthere is no such thing as Aerial Geo Engineering do you?

Why? Who has said its not real?

This thread is about a question about chemtrails and how they or better yet contrails ( until chemtrails can have a unified definition like contrails do) are being added to newer games.

What, where and how has that got to do with anyone denying Geo Engineering is a reality, which no skeptic would deny as its fact.

To your question, "Is Aerial geo engineering happening today?"

Be more specific, where on the globe would you like to discuss, as I can only verify my part being the lower Eastern part of Australia.

I have had my suspicions that in the last 4 years or so, some major flooding has hit the Eastern side of Australia and could be linked to a technology the QLD govt. acquired/purchased a few years ago for rain making purposes, however never really dug that deep to verify anything, remember seeing an article in one of the Australian Newspapers.

link...

news.smh.com.au...
edit on 18-3-2013 by InhaleExhale because: adding link or trying to

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by WhosAuthority

Is "aerial geo-engineering" being done today?
I don't think so, although Inhale does have a good point with the stories he provides.
I have read many studies and the real experts in the sciences needed to bring about any sort of geo-engineering by plane say it is something that is being considered but it fraught with problems, so must be more thoroughly studied. The general opinion is that there is not enough of the proper planes available that could perform anything approaching a global attempt at geo-engineering, and that the planes would have to be flying almost continuously. Such a program would not be easy to keep covert.
And before you believers pipe up with "it's visible, just look up", the amount of chemical used is far to large to be added to either fuel or space in the planes producing supposed "chemtrails" now. And the planes needed for geo-engineering purposes would also be flying higher than the planes making supposed "chemtrails" now.

What the real sticking point for me is that the attempt by "chemtrail" believers to call it geo-engineering. Using planes is one small part of the field. Claiming that "chemtrails" are somehow different than "aerial geo-engineering" is all just smoke and mirrors which would not be needed if anyone was able to bring anything approaching actual proof that such a program exists. But instead you all stonewall with the "you look it up yourself", "don't have time to produce it", "why should I research it for you", "just look up", YouTube videos, pictures of clouds, pictures of standard plane making standard contrails, and the like. You have had years to produce something, and so far only more evasion.

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join