It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Telegraph: Iran's secret underground plutonium plant encircled by missile sites

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Whether these defences would trouble the air forces of Iran’s most likely adversaries, Israel and the US, is another matter.

They wouldn't...and that's the most troubling part. This place almost looks like it was MADE to be a target. But it isn't adequately defended to be a valuable target. I think this place is a decoy.

As for Iran and nukes...I get why we're not happy about it, but I really don't see how we have any right to say how a sovereign nation pursues its defense initiatives. Same with North Korea for that matter. Letting a nation proceed with a nuclear arms race is a quick road to bankruptcy...just ask the Soviets.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok

Whether these defences would trouble the air forces of Iran’s most likely adversaries, Israel and the US, is another matter.

They wouldn't...and that's the most troubling part. This place almost looks like it was MADE to be a target. But it isn't adequately defended to be a valuable target. I think this place is a decoy.

As for Iran and nukes...I get why we're not happy about it, but I really don't see how we have any right to say how a sovereign nation pursues its defense initiatives. Same with North Korea for that matter. Letting a nation proceed with a nuclear arms race is a quick road to bankruptcy...just ask the Soviets.

Agreed. It looks like its a "setup" somehow. Seems that someone planted this in the news?

Possible related
Scripted News?! Who would of thunk?

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tardacus
It doesn`t look very impressive to me

why would you judge a book by its cover...

new topics

<< 1   >>

join