It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This little girl is too darn adorable!!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

Right, and Santa Clause brings good little girls what they ask for, and bad children get coal.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Naw, NewAgeMan, there's something you gotta keep in mind when it comes to those who don't believe: Prayer doesn't work even when it works.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by LazarusTsiyr

Hmph.. now wouldn't THAT be "looking a gift horse in the mouth"?!!!...

Coulda had an actual relationship with the creator of the whole universe, but..

Doh!

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by windword

Right, and Santa Clause brings good little girls what they ask for, and bad children get coal.

Ah but what makes that funny..?!

We all know intuitively that we and therefore our fellow people, both big and small, good and bad are loved.

There is only one love, one God and one condition you see, and that brings out the absurdity of your statement even though it was meant to be taken rather sarcastically.

Could be the bad children get the same reward that the good do on account of something greater than both categories of children..?

Ya never know, anything's possible, and if true then it would be enough to put a smile on anyone's face.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 06:52 AM
link   
reply to post by pheonix358

I have dabbled with the occult at one point in my life using a Quija board, calling spirits using spirit of the coin. Used candles to cast spells. Trust me demons are real. If you dont believe in Jesus christ, then at least know that demons exist. Go and research some satanists, how they see evil and get power, and get possessed.
Until you have experienced voices speaking inside your head, the voices out of this world. Voices that won't go away, and haunt you day and night like i did, only then you will realize that the one thing you are bashing would be the one (Lord Jesus) that can only save you.
Do not mock what you don't understand, but rather feel blessed that this kid will be on the right track, protected and loved.

edit on 2-3-2013 by Zaxxon154 because: Grammar check and spelling change

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Ah but what makes that funny..?!

Right now that little girl believes that Jesus is like Superman and Santa rolled up in one. But, it won't be so funny when her faith is dashed by reality, and her prayers to Jesus go unanswered after some injustice. I hope her parents will be grown-up enough to help her through the crisis.

I hope people will understand when she's sent to the principal's office for throwing a "fit of tongues", cursing her teacher to hell, for acting in someway that she doesn't understand.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 09:49 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 10:51 AM
link   
This just sickens me and make me so sad...most of all because you didn't even take into consideration that this child is only a 3-4 year old girl with a mind that isn't developed yet. She is NOT able to understand what she is reciting, because that is what she is doing. She is not able to understand the consequences of what she says. She is reacting to the recognition her parents are giving her while she is "praying". This is not cute, adorable or magical in any way, this is a child responding to her parent. This is absolutely mind blowing that you aren't able to see it!! Look at the other videos posted in your thread...sad sad sad. Bible lost in translation!
edit on 2-3-2013 by HamP1980 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Mind control in action.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

Pictures sure do speak louder than words.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by purplemer

Blame Jesus?

Christ has no body but yours, No hands, no feet on earth but yours, Yours are the eyes with which he looks Compassion on this world, Yours are the feet with which he walks to do good, Yours are the hands, with which he blesses all the world. Yours are the hands, yours are the feet, Yours are the eyes, you are his body. Christ has no body now but yours, No hands, no feet on earth but yours, Yours are the eyes with which he looks compassion on this world. Christ has no body now on earth but yours.

Teresa of Avila (1515–1582)

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 05:25 PM
link   
I am so glad that I got out when I did.
At the first sign of that false crap in the Noah story I KNEW it was ALL WRONG.

I was 12. Thank you jeebus!

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zaxxon154
reply to post by pheonix358

I have dabbled with the occult at one point in my life using a Quija board, calling spirits using spirit of the coin. Used candles to cast spells. Trust me demons are real. If you dont believe in Jesus christ, then at least know that demons exist. Go and research some satanists, how they see evil and get power, and get possessed.
Until you have experienced voices speaking inside your head, the voices out of this world. Voices that won't go away, and haunt you day and night like i did, only then you will realize that the one thing you are bashing would be the one (Lord Jesus) that can only save you.
Do not mock what you don't understand, but rather feel blessed that this kid will be on the right track, protected and loved.

edit on 2-3-2013 by Zaxxon154 because: Grammar check and spelling change

That is the strangest 'Go Jesus' post I have ever seen. What? I have to communicate with demons, have voices in my head before I can find Jesus.

I find your post typical of many. The Assumption that I do not believe in God just because I see a dangerous and ultimately damaging programming of a child by right wing Christians who go way too far.

So, if I don't believe in your brand of Jesus I am damned. Go away. There is not one iota of Love in that video, not one!

P

P

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Well if you don't like the responds, maybe you should go somewhere else. Maybe you can find some Christian brainwashed site, and you can post it there. This sites about thinking, and questioning, not brainwashing . I have a beautiful girl, and I will not make her to pray even if it will be so cute, because she has to decide if she will believe or not , when she will capable to make a decision....

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 07:39 PM
link   
I do not consider myself an atheist or agnostic of any of that. I like being in control of my thoughs and viewpoints on life, and how it was created. Maybe there is a God maybe not ill never know. but i will say if religion helps you with i being a good human being then by all means pray all day long. And this little girl is doing exactly that. SO LET HER BE. she is a cutie.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 10:41 PM
link   

You may think brainwashing and indoctrination is "nice and happy" but those of us who see this rubbish for the controlling nonsense it is do not. Poor child being fed the same lies that were fed to its parents is nothing to smile about.. Its a sad sad world when you use this for promoting joy... Foolish fools.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join