It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Hidden Sacred Secrets of God – Revealed

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by SubAce

(1 Corinthians 13:12) . . .For at present we see in hazy outline by means of a metal mirror, but then it will be face to face. . . .

When the apostle Paul saw Jesus, notice too what he saw:

(Acts 9:3-5) . . .Now as he was traveling he approached Damascus, when suddenly a light from heaven flashed around him, 4 and he fell to the ground and heard a voice say to him: “Saul, Saul, why are you persecuting me?” 5 He said: “Who are you, Lord?” He said: “I am Jesus, whom you are persecuting.

He did not see any mere human flesh and blood, rather it was a a blinding light.

When this that is mortal is done away with, then that which is immortal is put on. An immortal body cannot die. A human body cannot be immortal. It CAN die. Even a perfect human body that has everlasting life is subject to the laws of the universe. Yet the immortal spirit body is not subject nor bound to the laws of the physical universe, for it lives outside the physical universe, where Jehovah God resides in the divine realm of existence. And just as God relies upon nothing to live, Jesus and the 144,000 who will rule with him as kings receive immortal spirit bodies that will never be subject to decay, nor can ever die.

No angel in heaven, nor any man on earth has such a body.

You see there are different planes of existence. There is the divine plane where Jehovah God resides. The heavenly plane, where Jehovah created all invisible spirit creatures to live. Then there is the human plane of existence. Below us you have the animal plane, and then below the animals the plant plane. When Jesus was raised in an immortal spirit body, he was not given a flesh and blood body which cannot live in outer space, let alone outside the physical universe where Jehovah resides, he was raised to the divine plane, and partook of divine nature, as do all of the 144,000 faithful that die and are raised with him.

To help you understand a little of how great a personage Jehovah God is, the Bible relates to us that not even the heavens of the heavens, of the physical universe is able to contain his glory:

(1 Kings 8:27) . . .“But will God truly dwell upon the earth? Look! The heavens, yes, the heaven of the heavens, themselves cannot contain you; how much less, then, this house that I have built!

Jehovah God can never die, nor can anyone ever see him. All of the stars and galaxies in the universe combined cannot even begin to match the resplendent glory which Jehovah manifests, nor can we even begin to fathom who grand he truly is. To limit the God of all things to saying he has a body that is flesh and blood is truly a gross ignorance of who God and what the divine nature is. And that means you cannot fully grasp or comprehend the grandeur and power and majesty that his son Jesus Christ was given on his resurrection.

Yet that is understandable. For to fully grasp these divine things one must be a spiritual person and have eyes of spiritual discernment., to those who are to go to heaven it is granted to understand and grasp these fundemntal truths revealed in the sacred secret. What a privilege it is for people who are without knowledge to read about these things and be enlightened!:

(2 Peter 1:4) . . .Through these things he has freely given us the precious and very grand promises, that through these YOU may become sharers in divine nature, . . .

(1 Peter 1:4) to an incorruptible and undefiled and unfading inheritance. It is reserved in the heavens for YOU,

(Revelation 20:6) Happy and holy is anyone having part in the first resurrection; over these the second death has no authority, but they will be priests of God and of the Christ, and will rule as kings with him for the thousand years.

(1 Corinthians 15:53) For this which is corruptible must put on incorruption, and this which is mortal must put on immortality.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jodlum66
I always wondered about the holy one's name, Jesus. (I'm writing this because you wrote Gabriel told Mary would give birth to Jesus, when the word Jesus didn't even exist back then). Of course you may know the letter J was added to the English language in the 1500's. Jesus's original name was Yeshua, also Emmanuel. Anyways, it says in Revelation that he would reveal his new name on a white rock to his followers(or chose ones). Is Jesus his new name, or is it still to be revealed? I get confused there because it is also said that the Anti-Christ is going to lead the entire world astray. Is everyone being lead astray by that name? Maybe eventually his real name will be revealed. Until then I like to say his name as Yeshua. The only way to not be deceived is to trust the Holy Spirit, our intermediary.
Thanks OP, I loved everything you posted. I couldn't stop reading it, even thought it was about 4 posts long. Thanks, again.
edit on 28-2-2013 by Jodlum66 because: Fixed some grammar

That is correct, the Hebrew name of Jesus is Joshua, and they both mean "Jehovah is salvation."

Not only Jesus is given a name in the heavens that no one knows but him, but also all of the 144,000 that are raised and partake of divine nature with him as well:

(Revelation 2:17) . . .To him that conquers I will give some of the hidden manna, and I will give him a white pebble, and upon the pebble a new name written which no one knows except the one receiving it.’

So finally Jesus the head of the anointed congregation, and all of this adopted brothers that will be raised to heavenly life will be given a pebble with a new name on it. That is a good question, what is it?

Jesus tells the 144,000 that endure to the end:

(Revelation 3:12) “‘The one that conquers—I will make him a pillar in the temple of my God, and he will by no means go out [from it] anymore, and I will write upon him the name of my God and the name of the city of my God, the new Jerusalem which descends out of heaven from my God, and that new name of mine.

There are a couple of other scriptures that have a bearing on this new name as well:

(Revelation 19:12) His eyes are a fiery flame, and upon his head are many diadems. He has a name written that no one knows but he himself,

(Revelation 22:4) and they will see his face, and his name will be on their foreheads.

Aside from Jehovah God, no one can comprehend all of the authority and power that has been handed to Jesus, so no one can fully comprehend what that name entails. As such no one can no it but him. But as we have seen above, as those who are called to partake of divine nature to rule with Jesus over the earth, they too will receive that name, thus they will be given power and authority over that kingdom which no one will but they themselves can fully appreciate, along with their Lord Jesus.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by sealing
With no disrespect intended, I think it's important for others
to know 2000 years before Jesus, Isis, a virgin, was visited by Gods'
messenger Thoth.

[etc]

I realize that this is what the occult teaches. I have read it before. You do realize that the occult and occultish teachings come from Satan?

Nevertheless, we can be sure of one thing, everything stands and falls upon this one simple fact:

(1 John 4:2, 3) . . .YOU gain the knowledge of the inspired expression from God by this: Every inspired expression that confesses Jesus Christ as having come in the flesh originates with God, 3 but every inspired expression that does not confess Jesus does not originate with God. Furthermore, this is the antichrist’s [inspired expression] which YOU have heard was coming, and now it is already in the world.

Thus the Bible reveals that these false teachings you have been mislead to believe are from the devil. They are actually part of the antichrist's teachings.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 02:00 AM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

Thank you for taking your time to respond to the above and to give your understanding of scripture. I respect it.

Yet, Jesus cannot be Jehovah God. For example, after Jesus' thousand year reign over the earth he is going to subject the kingdom and himself to his Father:

(1 Corinthians 15:28) . . .But when all things will have been subjected to him, then the Son himself will also subject himself to the One who subjected all things to him, that God may be all things to everyone.

If Jesus was God he would not subject himself to Jehovah. Also in that same chapter, which you yourself was using, we are told that everything is subject to Jesus, EXCEPT Jehovah, who obviously cannot be subject to his son:

(1 Corinthians 15:27) . . .But when he says that ‘all things have been subjected,’ it is evident that it is with the exception of the one who subjected all things to him.

Adam died. He is not Jesus. The punishment for Adam's sin was not life, it was death:

(Genesis 2:17) . . .for in the day you eat from it you will positively die.”

And the dead are conscious of nothing:

(Ecclesiastes 9:5) . . .but as for the dead, they are conscious of nothing at all,. . .

Jesus is the last Adam in that he came to earth and lived as a perfect human, meeting Satan's challenge perfectly, and died as a perfect human. His sacrifice is our gain. He redeemed mankind from sin and death. Afterwards, Jesus was raised as a spirit creature in the divine nature of his Father Jehovah:

(1 Corinthians 15:45, 46) . . .“The first man Adam became a living soul.” The last Adam became a life-giving spirit. 46 Nevertheless, the first is, not that which is spiritual, but that which is physical, afterward that which is spiritual.

Again referring to that scripture in 1 Corintians 15. And just as their are flesh and blood bodies, so too are their spirit bodies, and just as those who have been called to receive divine nature live first as humans, when they die, they receive heavenly bodies, divine in nature, incorruptible, immortal, not subject to death anymore. Thus the prophecy is fulfilled where it is stated: "Death where is your victory? Death where is your sting?":

(1 Corinthians 15:48, 49) . . .As the one made of dust [is], so those made of dust [are] also; and as the heavenly one [is], so those who are heavenly [are] also. 49 And just as we have borne the image of the one made of dust, we shall bear also the image of the heavenly one.

(1 Corinthians 15:54, 55) . . .But when [this which is corruptible puts on incorruption and] this which is mortal puts on immortality, then the saying will take place that is written: “Death is swallowed up forever.” 55 “Death, where is your victory? Death, where is your sting?”

This too is also a part of the sacred secret.

edit on 3-3-2013 by SubAce because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 02:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by WhoKnows100

Jesus wasn't granted a spirit body. He even states it and shows us. He was bodily resurrected into our future changed bodies.

I wrote a reply above to you about this post, which is about two posts long in and of itself, but another poster also brought up 1 Corinthians 15, and I thought a few scriptures from there, added to what was already expounded upon in those replies to you will perhaps help you understand the divine revelation a bit better:

Remember that here in 1 Corinthians 15 Paul is revealing a part of the sacred secret. Explaining that flesh and blood cannot inherit God's kingdom, that is a human body cannot go to heaven where the spirit Jehovah resides, he helps the spiritual person to understand just what it means to partake of divine nature at the time of ones death and resurrection to heaven (if that is their calling and hope):

(1 Corinthians 15:45, 46) . . .“The first man Adam became a living soul.” The last Adam became a life-giving spirit. 46 Nevertheless, the first is, not that which is spiritual, but that which is physical, afterward that which is spiritual.

Just as Adam was made "a living soul," (actually this helps us to see he WAS a soul, that is a life of flesh and blood) so the last Adam, or Jesus when raised from death was given a spiritual body. For in order to partake of the divine nature (not spiritual nature of which the angles are) one must first live as a human, as did Jesus. Then when the human body dies, the divine body is given him:

(1 Corinthians 15:48, 49) . . .As the one made of dust [is], so those made of dust [are] also; and as the heavenly one [is], so those who are heavenly [are] also. 49 And just as we have borne the image of the one made of dust, we shall bear also the image of the heavenly one.

Just as Adam was made of dust and as we are all children of Adam, we are made of dust. Even when Jesus came to earth he partook of human nature and lived as a human, of flesh and blood, made of dust. Nevertheless, just as their is a human nature, there is also a heavenly nature. And just as we (who have been called to spirit life in heaven to rule as kings over the earth) partake of the image of our forefather who was made with dust, at our resurrection we will also bear the image of our Father who has adopted us to partake of the divine nature, as spirit creatures:

Listen with the ear of discernment that this beautiful divine revelation, as a part of the secret secret is revealed and expounded upon, what a wonderful privilege it is to understand these precious truths!:

(1 Corinthians 15:50-57) . . .However, this I say, brothers, that flesh and blood cannot inherit God’s kingdom, neither does corruption inherit incorruption. 51 Look! I tell YOU a sacred secret: We shall not all fall asleep [in death], but we shall all be changed, 52 in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, during the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised up incorruptible, and we shall be changed. 53 For this which is corruptible must put on incorruption, and this which is mortal must put on immortality. 54 But when [this which is corruptible puts on incorruption and] this which is mortal puts on immortality, then the saying will take place that is written: “Death is swallowed up forever.” 55 “Death, where is your victory? Death, where is your sting?” 56 The sting producing death is sin, but the power for sin is the Law. 57 But thanks to God, for he gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ!

edit on 3-3-2013 by SubAce because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by BornOfSin
The secret is 'The true nature of 'God'' which is the superconsciousness; light of life.

I posted a thread about this a few days ago if you want to read it.

ATS THREAD

A higher understanding of the true nature of the universe is coming and it will mean the end of religion.

It is written throughout the entire Bible, it has just been misinterpreted due to the detached nature of our existence.

i have enjoyed cryptics and your own comments.

i agree that with the closing of the piscean age organised religion will cease to be. people will realize their oneness with the all pervading super or cosmic consciousness. this is what jesus had. it was not his last name. he assured us, according to biblical texts, that we (apparent) mortals will have that status too. having/being that state will give us all the light we need as our all seeing single eye will be omnipresent. heaven is within us.

if you believe the several christian versions of the bible you'll see that god created satan. now whether he was pushed or fell or slipped the fact remains that god gave him the capacity to sin and mans capacity to be influenced by him. and since nothing was created that was not by god it follows that god created evil. but thats just more logic that fits the fantasy of the perception of the christian interpretation. but if you're afraid of losing your life upon your death you'll most likely grab at something like christianity. many as they get older start to panic a bit and embrace that faith. but in truth you cant fall out of the universe and its apparent duality.

i dont doubt the sincerity of several contributors but the whole story seems to be a bit of a fantasy perpetuated by the traditional interpretation of the bible. was it cryptic who said 1 book does not make a library? as a child the book /bible seemed like a fairytale until i studied many books on eastern philosophy and then saw the bible in a new light.

it appears that everything has its season and the preceding centuries of darkness were ordained. satan or the dark side were ordained with an equal amount of good. this is the universes nature. all this is about to change as the infolded universe unfolds some more, whilst everything/oneness remains the same.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 06:03 AM
link   
reply to post by SubAce

Just as there is no division between God and the Son, there is no division between the Son and humanity. We, who are many, are one loaf (1 Corinthians 10). The mystery you are speaking of is all true, but the perspective of division is the illusion. We are God's image. Looking in the mirror reveals a reflection of you. God's reflection is us. We are the shadow of higher dimensions. When the Bible refers to the Son in the image, it is referencing all of creation from One God. The Son is the involution of God into matter, just as we are the divisions of the Son inside matter. The only way for One God to have fellowship with other consciousness is for that ONE Spirit to be involved into lower existence.

You are correct to say that the Son of God is not God Himself, no more than a cell in my body is me. Humanity IS the body of Christ and Christ is the head of that body, just as God is the head of the Son. All of us are one. The reason we are not in subjection to God now is because we are involved to rise back. So is the Son. The last Adam back to the first and all points in between IS the Son. Look at humanity as nerve endings of the body, with the Son of God being the whole leading from the head. As above, So below. We are mirrors of the same reflection in the image. Unity arriving from multiplicity represents parts returning to the whole.

Between what I outline here and what you outline, there is no paradox. The mystery is the image of God that is not God, yet is God.

The NWO will likely start trying to kill that body, not realizing that they are all part of that body. It's like a man inflicting wounds on himself. They are fools.

edit on 3-3-2013 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnochWasRight
reply to post by SubAce

Just as there is no division between God and the Son, there is no division between the Son and humanity. We, who are many, are one loaf (1 Corinthians 10).

Hello EWR,

Sorry I have taken so long to reply to you. I read your comment when it was made but didn't take the time to answer you for I have no objection with all of your reasoning, and have found conversation with you to be stimulating. We are in agreement with the Bible on a number of things.

I just wanted to point out something that it appears you have missed, while you are discerning you are not quite understanding the oneness that was between Jesus and Jehovah. For if you did, and if you understood who consists of the "body of the Christ" you would not state that this is the entire human family.

Please notice what I mean. For you are correct in stating that Jesus made confession of his union and oneness with his Father Jehovah:

(John 10:30) . . .I and the Father are one.”

I usually hear this scripture quoted from Trinitarians to try and uphold their false-religious teaching of the Trinity. Nevertheless it appears you understand what this means correctly, he is stating that he and is Father are in union or agreement. But did Jesus say all humanity are also one with them? No he did not.

He did pray to his Father Jehovah before his death and requested that just as he and his Father are one, or in agreement, that his followers also be one with him:

(John 17:22-24) Also, I have given them the glory that you have given me, in order that they may be one just as we are one. 23 I in union with them and you in union with me, in order that they may be perfected into one, that the world may have the knowledge that you sent me forth and that you loved them just as you loved me.

Jesus made this prayer concerning his followers and not the world in general for he himself states in that same prayer:

(John 17:15, 16) . . .“I request you, not to take them out of the world, but to watch over them because of the wicked one. 16 They are no part of the world, just as I am no part of the world.

So this could not be referring to the oneness that does not exist between this wicked world and Jehovah God. It refers only to those who come into a proper relationship with Jehovah by means of his son Jesus Christ.

Also the"body of Christ" is only those who have been called to serve in heaven as royal priests and kings of his kingdom, it is not the entire world of mankind that is against Jehovah and alienated from God:

(Ephesians 4:17-19) . . .that YOU no longer go on walking just as the nations also walk in the unprofitableness of their minds, 18 while they are in darkness mentally, and alienated from the life that belongs to God, because of the ignorance that is in them, because of the insensibility of their hearts. 19 Having come to be past all moral sense, they gave themselves over to loose conduct to work uncleanness of every sort with greediness.

edit on 29-3-2013 by SubAce because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by SubAce

I agree with all that you posted, but there is no paradox with what I outline.

Luke 3

the son of Noah, the son of Lamech,

37 the son of Methuselah, the son of Enoch,

the son of Jared, the son of Mahalalel,

the son of Kenan, 38 the son of Enosh,

the son of Seth, the son of Adam,

the son of God.

Where is Cain in this? Well, we can conclude that the line from Adam to Christ does not include Cain. The Son of God creates Adam in Genesis 2. Elohim creates the image in Genesis 1. Adam is not born, then Cain is first born on Earth, but the seed of Satan. What does it say of Satan's seed in Genesis 3? The heel of the loaf crushes his rulership.

1 John 3

11 For this is the message you heard from the beginning: We should love one another. 12 Do not be like Cain, who belonged to the evil one and murdered his brother. And why did he murder him? Because his own actions were evil and his brother’s were righteous. 13 Do not be surprised, my brothers and sisters, if the world hates you. 14 We know that we have passed from death to life, because we love each other. Anyone who does not love remains in death. 15 Anyone who hates a brother or sister is a murderer, and you know that no murderer has eternal life residing in him.

Love is the way for union with the Spirit to take place. Do you agree that we will be baptized into the Spirit? How?

You and I are washed in the blood. Water baptism puts out fire. How will the rest be refined and saved?

Matthew 3

7 But when he saw many of the Pharisees and Sadducees coming to where he was baptizing, he said to them: “You brood of vipers! Who warned you to flee from the coming wrath? 8 Produce fruit in keeping with repentance. 9 And do not think you can say to yourselves, ‘We have Abraham as our father.’ I tell you that out of these stones God can raise up children for Abraham. 10 The ax is already at the root of the trees, and every tree that does not produce good fruit will be cut down and thrown into the fire.

11 “I baptize you with water for repentance (putting out the FIRE). But after me comes one who is more powerful than I, whose sandals I am not worthy to carry. He will baptize you with[c] the Holy Spirit and fire. 12 His winnowing fork is in his hand, and he will clear his threshing floor, gathering his wheat into the barn and burning up the chaff with unquenchable fire.”

Water or fire? We will all be baptized into spirit. Water puts out fire and reserves us for Spirit ahead of the fire. Read Revelation 20. Some die naturally and some come out of the fire. I am quite sure that many will never come out of the fire.

Baptism is our immersion so the wool can be cleansed with water. The Robe we receive is that sin washed in the water.

Revelation 6

9 When he opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of those who had been slain because of the word of God and the testimony they had maintained. 10 They called out in a loud voice, “How long, Sovereign Lord, holy and true, until you judge the inhabitants of the earth and avenge our blood?” 11 Then each of them was given a white robe, and they were told to wait a little longer, until the full number of their fellow servants, their brothers and sisters,[e] were killed just as they had been.

Revelation 7

And he said, “These are they who have come out of the great tribulation; they have washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb. 15 Therefore,

“they are before the throne of God
and serve him day and night in his temple;
and he who sits on the throne
will shelter them with his presence.
16 ‘Never again will they hunger;
never again will they thirst.
The sun will not beat down on them,’[a]
nor any scorching heat.
17 For the Lamb at the center of the throne
will be their shepherd;
‘he will lead them to springs of living water.’
‘And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes.’

These come out of the fire. There is no question, the body of Christ is the loaf (Church). There are those who are not of the church, but of Cain, and will not love anyone. They will destroy the body. What happens when they do?

Isaiah 26 (No Baptism for them)

19 But your dead will live, Lord;
their bodies will rise—
let those who dwell in the dust
wake up and shout for joy—
your dew is like the dew of the morning;
the earth will give birth to her dead.
20 Go, my people, enter your rooms
and shut the doors behind you;
hide yourselves for a little while
until his wrath has passed by.
21 See, the Lord is coming out of his dwelling
to punish the people of the earth for their sins.
The earth will disclose the blood shed on it;
the earth will conceal its slain no longer.

You must be born again. Some will choose to stay in the empty (Burning) tomb of the old Earth. I suppose they will hide in their caves.

Revelation 6:15

Then the kings of the earth, the princes, the generals, the rich, the mighty, and everyone else, both slave and free, hid in caves and among the rocks of the mountains.

While it is true they will kill our bodies, our souls will emerge again in a new body and a new Earth. 1000 years remain.

Deuteronomy 4

10 When the Lord your God brings you into the land he swore to your fathers, to Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, to give you—a land with large, flourishing cities you did not build, 11 houses filled with all kinds of good things you did not provide, wells you did not dig, and vineyards and olive groves you did not plant—then when you eat and are satisfied, 12 be careful that you do not forget the Lord, who brought you out of Egypt, out of the land of slavery.

13 Fear the Lord your God, serve him only and take your oaths in his name. 14 Do not follow other gods, the gods of the peoples around you; 15 for the Lord your God, who is among you, is a jealous God and his anger will burn against you, and he will destroy you from the face of the land. 16 Do not put the Lord your God to the test as you did at Massah. 17 Be sure to keep the commands of the Lord your God and the stipulations and decrees he has given you. 18 Do what is right and good in the Lord’s sight, so that it may go well with you and you may go in and take over the good land the Lord promised on oath to your ancestors, 19 thrusting out all your enemies before you, as the Lord said.

MIDRASH
Future bliss can neither be imagined, explained, nor described. We know nothing of its nature, form, greatness, or beauty, its quantity or quality. This much one should know, the phrase, "the world to come," does not imply that it is a world yet to be called into existence; it exists already, but the phrase is employed to describe the life into which those who are in the present stage of existence will be transposed when they throw off this mortal coil.

That world is here today. Already in the Heavens.

edit on 30-3-2013 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join