It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi everyone :)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 05:28 PM
link   
I've been lurking for a while and usually don't have anything to add but wanted to break the ice and start posting. Who knows? I might have a really genius idea some time and want that recorded to look back on in my old age... One of the main reasons I wanted to get more involved here is the quality of so many posts. I know not everyone does their homework but it's a far cry from so many message boards where almost nobody even does a quick google search to make sure they have a clue what they're talking about
My screen name is fair warning that I can't help typing a paragraph where a sentence will do. I'm also from Kansas City. Some random things I like are history, foreign languages, genealogy, cooking, and all kinds of outdoor activities.
As far as what I read here, I'm all over the place with what interests me on a certain day and usually change my mind every few pages of a thread. The forums here that always interest me are ancient & lost civilizations, survival, and any topics going on near where I live. I love reading about anything to do with Aliens and UFOs or paranormal events but those type of things keep me awake at night more than the rest.
Phew. That doesn't seem too lame once I stopped trying to be funny and it's not even too long-winded. Here goes...

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by TLDRkc

Welcome to your new Addiction. 12 step meetings in the basement in Mondays....bring cookies....

Des

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 05:34 PM
link   
What took you so long, we've been waiting for you (alert the kitchen, bring in the fatted calf). When you get 20 posts you can start a thread, and share with us both the knowledge you've picked up and related theories, and any questions you may have about anything in and off world. Enjoy the adventure of ATS!

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 05:34 PM
link   
peas & carrot's.

you know it make's sense.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Welcome!

Can't wait to see what you bring to the table!

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Thanks for all the replies everyone

I had no idea there would be so much food involved in my welcome! Just in time for dinner AND reminded me I have an unopened pack of Chips Ahoy with Reese's peanut butter cups instead of chocolate chips. Mmmm. I know what I'm having for dinner now.... Thanks again!

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 08:48 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Welcome TLDRC hopefully you can be the chosen one haha?

top topics

join