It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Enlighten

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 05:18 PM
link   
"Enlighten is the light you bring on Earth in the hearts of those deceived by the Devil."

www.mystickblue.com...

The bond that God created between Human hearts can be overlapped by the other ties through which evil is trying to poison the hearts and to make the eyes blind in a way in which Harmony will be a forgotten word.

Because this is the goal of the Devil to bring a mist of negative feelings between Human beings on Earth which can lead to the destruction of God's creation.

And many ways the Devil has.

But in only one way God can defeat the Devil.

Through His Word.

Strange dream I had last night .I had the power to lift things in the air with the power of thought and move them where I wanted.

It's a dream that I didn't like it at all.Because I don't need that kind of power not even in dreams.

But for a week today around me people that I know have this continous ongoing struggle on issues that most of the society today has.Like a reflection of the times we live in.
What is very interesting is that by speaking with them although I didn't was involved made them to reach a point of understanding which they didn't even dream that can be reached.

I can say that I brought peace where there was no place for peace and what is very interesting is that they are amazed by what has happened and do not realize how.

And this just by using the Word of Enlighten.

Because bringing Light in their hearts is the true power ,the Power of Love for the word of God without using the word of God.

Just simple words

Very complicated I know.

In a way I didn't believe to my self of what I have done because by breaking the ties of the devil and restore God's ties I have enlightened them in the light of Heaven on Earth.

www.galinaoussova.com...

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Wonderful title. Piqued my interest.
Oh well.
Pretty pictures though.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by TerryMcGuire

Wonderful title. Piqued my interest. Oh well. Pretty pictures though.
Glad you like it .

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 04:13 AM
link   
Finally, a positive thread without bible verses

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 05:49 AM
link   
reply to post by dodol

The truth is that I personally by my self didn't read the bible ever because it's within my blood to know the content of that book without reading it.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 06:38 AM
link   
reply to post by piequal3because14

And what is this "enlightenment" or "peace" that you are giving to people? Agreement? Oneness? Getting rid of personality/ego? This is the easiest way to control people.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme

And what is this "enlightenment" or "peace" that you are giving to people? Agreement? Oneness? Getting rid of personality/ego? This is the easiest way to control people.
Harmony ,like a magic touch of the word that make the spirit to fly by taking the shape of the word.

When I speak the Holly Spirit comes upon them with all the love from my heart and then I bring everything to a common point in Harmony ,a point where the 'hate' they had dissapears because I was born without this feeling of hate therefore I am Harmony.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 07:02 AM
link   

So if two people are arguing on two different sides. What do you do? What is this harmony doing? Making people to agree on one side or the other?

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme

So if two people are arguing on two different sides. What do you do? What is this harmony doing? Making people to agree on one side or the other?
Everything is coming to a common point where the object of dispute will be forgotten bringing everything in Harmony with the light of peace.

new topics

top topics

join