Peanut oil in VACCINES behind widespread peanut ALLERGY epidemic

page: 1

join

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 03:57 PM
link   
When i was a kid till 6/7 years i think, i loved peanuts. I loved peanut butter sandwiches and never had a problem. Then the vacinations came. Since then i've been alergic too peanuts. I am one of the lucky ones that don't have the risk of dying when i eat them by accident. But others aren't so lucky and it's a lifetheathning alergy. When growing up i always knew that the govenment made me ill. And i knew it was because of the vaccinations but didn't know what was causing the allergy. Until this week! Here's a piece of the article...

"More than one million children living in America today suffer from peanut allergy, and a significant percentage of these have such severe symptoms that they must carry around self-injectable epinephrine just in case they accidentally become exposed to the wrong food. According to available records, however, virtually nobody had peanut allergy prior to 1900 despite the fact that people have been eating peanuts for ages, which begs the question, why do so many people have peanut allergy today, and from where did this potentially-deadly allergic condition emerge?

In his book The Doctor Within, Dr. Tim O'Shea argues that vaccines may be largely responsible for both the advent and increased prevalence of peanut allergy, noting that many vaccines and even antibiotic drugs contain, or were made using, excipients potentially derived from peanut oil. Since it is a relatively inexpensive oil to produce, refined peanut oil apparently became widely adopted as an excipient of choice in the production of vaccines during the 1960s, according to some reports, and peanut-derived excipients are still believed to be in use today for this purpose."

If this comes out where i live you bet i'm gonna sue the living crap out of the government. Peanuts are healthy and i wanna eat them again

Spread the message all my fellow peanut allergic friends!

Link to article...

www.naturalnews.com...

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Annunak1

Vaccinations are a numbers game yo. Sorry you are allergic, but what the article REALLY STATES is "more than 1/3 of 1% of all people in America are allergic to peanuts."

Again, vaccinations carry inherent risks and those risks are weighed against the benefits. Try an sue. You will lose.

That being said, I still avoid vaccinations myself. Don't like needles.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 04:10 PM
link   
wow, i`m no expert but i`m pretty sure that injecting peanut oil into your body is not good for you.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Tardacus

You think peanut oil is bad to inject, just imagine these dumbs***'s today who are cooking down pain meds and bumping them.

Give me peanut oil any day to some synthetic chemical.

It could be MUCH worse than peanut oil. I mean, the vaccines gotta be made from something, right??

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

Still i'm confident that my allergic was caused by that vaccination. I hate vaccinations and i haven't go to the doctor to get my flue shot for more then 7 years now. It's all bs

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Thats interesting indeed.
The amount of people now allergic to peanuts is quite frankly staggering, when compared to days gone by.
Have kept my eye on this as I used to be allergic to all nuts except the pea-nut (cause its a legume not a nut).
Never ran into anyone who was allergic to the peanut til the last couple of decades - turned rather quickly into a life-threatening event, where no kid can even bring the peanut butter and jelly sandwiches to school for lunch, in case an allergic kid gets close - what the devil happened there?
Interesting!

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 04:17 PM
link   

When I was a kid I wasn't allergic to poison ivy. Now I am. Allergies are weird like that.

And even IF the allergies are being caused by the vaccines, it has obviously been deemed an acceptable side effect.
Sorry you have the allergy. Peanut oil is delicious

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 04:19 PM
link   
One thing to consider when evaluating the world of vaccines, is they are a product. The jab is just like, no different then, a pencil, a car, or a hamburger. The pharma folks have done a great job equating their product with an other worldly way to great health, but the core point here is THEY HAVE A PRODUCT TO SELL AND YOU ARE THE CONSUMER, and they have SHAREHOLDERS, and they have PROFIT MARGINS and, in order to SELL their product they have to make outrageous claims, vetted by lawyers, they have to advertise, advertise, advertise, and they advertise some more, and more then anything - THEY MUST CUT COSTS in order to sell their product. When they can't sell enough of their product the have to go the mandate realm through the complicit sales staff of the AMA and, when times are really bad, they just simply have to get their local congressman to mandate the use of their product to use another product - schools or hospital work. Sell, Sell, Sell.

When they can't sell enough to make the shareholders happy, cut costs, cheap alternatives to quality ingredients, cut testing costs and make sure no one knows what ingredients you are using by claiming copyright protection.

Next time you see a "get your flu shot" story on the propaganda press shows, remind yourself - they are helping to sell a pharma product, all things being equal do I need their products?

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tardacus
wow, i`m no expert but i`m pretty sure that injecting peanut oil into your body is not good for you.

How about eating tree bark. The bark from the willow tree has been used for centuries, it's called aspirin.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by crankyoldman

Do you need pharmaceutical products?
Umm yeah, you do.
Lest you die at the age of 30 from a bad case of boils.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 04:31 PM
link   
An allergy to peanuts is more apt to come from the toxins of the Asparagillus found in peanuts that have been kept improperly too long. If the body gets sick it associates the microbe to the peanuts. That is not saying the combination of the peanuts and an adjuvant in the vaccine didn't work together though. Maybe the adjuvant used triggered a response to the peanut oil also, tagging the T cells to fight it. They have added adjuvants to things for a while but I am not sure about the early sixties.

There are more than a few ways that we build antibodies against things. They don't adequately take these things into consideration when doing their vaccine testing.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Peanut oil in vaccines behind widespread peanut allergy epidemic

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 28-2-2013 by fluff007 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 05:23 PM
link   

The last vaccination I had was a TB jab at school. I repeat, the last.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Tardacus

For IM (intramuscular) injections into muscles like your shoulder or thigh, some type of sterile oil is used as a carrier. People have used sesame oil before. The oil basically just gets absorbed/disipates by your body. It's not a big deal.

We should setup "Peanut Free Island" and put all those people alergic to them there. We could even make it an awesome place to live too. I miss having my peanuts on the airplane!

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by MystikMushroom

I miss the good oriental food places that cooked with peanut oil and are no longer allowed to.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by JayinAR
reply to post by crankyoldman

Do you need pharmaceutical products?
Umm yeah, you do.
Lest you die at the age of 30 from a bad case of boils.

Do you need a "doctor" or someone who can assist you with your health? There is a difference, sadly the MD folks have cornered the market on the body via thuggery, but there are many who can assist in far better, more complete ways, then the medicos. Not saying the are useless, only saying the culture of salesmanship is the primary system in place when it comes to meds, jabs and tests, while those who don't sell such wares tend to use more balanced forms of assistance to patch folks up.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by rickymouse
An allergy to peanuts is more apt to come from the toxins of the Asparagillus found in peanuts that have been kept improperly too long. If the body gets sick it associates the microbe to the peanuts. That is not saying the combination of the peanuts and an adjuvant in the vaccine didn't work together though. Maybe the adjuvant used triggered a response to the peanut oil also, tagging the T cells to fight it. They have added adjuvants to things for a while but I am not sure about the early sixties.

There are more than a few ways that we build antibodies against things. They don't adequately take these things into consideration when doing their vaccine testing.

Yup. I believe you nailed it. All peanuts are contaminated with aflotoxin.

Aflotoxin is pretty nasty. And very carcinogenic.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by davjan4

Caffeic acid......in coffee or burdock and dandelion root can neutralize some aflotoxins from some of those asparagillus strains. Strange that they were saying that coffee was bad for us

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 11:41 AM
link   

A quick heads-up for you Annunak1, Penn and Teller have now debunked the dangers of vaccines

www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics
top topics

join