It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO, a double edged sword

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Does anyone else think a New World Order could actually free us as humans, become enlightened and start traveling to other galaxies?

Doesn't the NWO seem like the right thing to do? (Of course it would have to be governed by the people, not by political parties or turning up to vote every 4 years)

On the other edge of the blade you have a an Orwellian nightmare.

So, how do you think TPTB are going to install the NWO?

Here's some speculation:

Once they crash the dollar the Euro will follow. Under the guise of protecting the world from another financial collapse, they impose a One World Banking system. (Hmmm, The great depression and the Federal Reserve anyone?) This is how they will achieve a NWO. Total control of most of the worlds super powers through their financial systems.

And of course any Revolution or Civil War will be most likely by their doing.

This is my 0.2.

What do you guys think? What are your theories on this?

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kang69
Does anyone else think a New World Order could actually free us as humans, become enlightened and start traveling to other galaxies? Doesn't the NWO seem like the right thing to do?

Don't recall the "deceiver" ever doing the right thing...

Lucifer is CEO of the NWO and the Illuminati's god..

Illuminati is AKA Synagogue of SATAN.

EVERYTHING he says is a lie.

This the reason WHY so many here on ATS are convinced that the NWO is our "friend".

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 04:06 PM
link   
If you have a job, a roof over your head, food to eat, medical care and some free time to have some fun what more could you ask from life? If a NWO can provide everyone with those things then whats harm of having a NWO?

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Have you not taken note that all the religions which have embraced eastern meditative practices are the ones calling for "brotherhood of man", the "golden age", the "age of Aquarius", the "coming of Christ Consciousness" etc etc? From Freemasonry, New Age, apostate Christianity, RCC, Buddhism, Shi'ite.....you name it -they do it - and subsequently preach it.

"oneness"

It's everywhere. And growing. They all alter their consciousnesses, and voila, they are all part of the cosmos and have a burning desire to love, but as "one".

You are literally witnessing how the city and tower at Babel were formed. Meanwhile, the ones indoctrinating the masses into "harmless eastern religious practices" are consolidating banks, creating monetary "crises", fake wars and such to get everybody on board for their "solutions". Fear of this, fear of that. And whilst everybody is watching their left hand, the masses are deceived by the right hand as above.

But in this all, we forget Our Lord and King, Jesus Christ. This is a spiritual battle between man and Our Creator. Wicked men want their kingdom and will do anything to get it. From teaching your 6 year old how to alter his consciousness to starting wars and blowing up buildings. There is nothing sacred to men like that. They trade in souls and make merchandise out of man. The course assigned to mankinds history is nearly finished. The deceived are deceiving and are being deceived themselves. The harvesting angels are bundling the tares for burning. And yet, He offers salvation to those who want to know and learn to love the truth. Man is a prideful and arrogant and cruel creature that wants itself not Him. Without Our Creator's good in this world, we'd have died out a long time ago. It is only His Spirit that has kept us going this long. Remove it and all hell would break loose, as we are seeing all around the world.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 04:48 PM
link   
It didn't take long for this topic to turn religious.

I think Christians are both afraid and excited for a NWO. On one hand, they know that a true one-world-government would be atheistic in nature, but on the other they believe some guy on a horse will decend from the sky.

I mean, really -- a guy on a horse in the sky. OK, moving on.

The older I get the more I realize that we need to stop this petty us vs. them mentality. We're human -- *one species* living on a little tiny oasis of a planet. We need to figure out how to all get along and move ourselves forward.

We have the money, technology and ability to turn Earth into a utopia (despite our population) -- but we can't seem to overcome the lines that divide us long enough to do so. We're always bickering and playing nationalistic games.

To many people think:

"I got to get mine, and screw everyone else"

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 07:39 PM
link   
In long term NWO is good thing.
Yes, sword exists.
Even if NWO start going to wrong direction, people will take it down. But, people will hold and keep NWO structure in future and use it in good way.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 07:42 PM
link   
No....NO....

HELL NO.

Our species is not ready for star travel, forget about that.

Any attempt at one world government, however "good" it may seem to you, will either be evil or hijacked for evil purposes...

That kind of power, we as humans cannot handle, not yet anyway.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Kang69

Doesn't the NWO seem like the right thing to do? (Of course it would have to be governed by the people, not by political parties or turning up to vote every 4 years)

Uhhhh….NO!

Isn’t “NWO - governed by the people” an oxymoron?

On the other edge of the blade you have a an Orwellian nightmare.

Uhhh…aren’t the terms 'NWO' and 'Orwellian nightmare' synonymous?

Once they crash the dollar the Euro will follow. Under the guise of protecting the world from another financial collapse, they impose a One World Banking system. (Hmmm, The great depression and the Federal Reserve anyone?) This is how they will achieve a NWO. Total control of most of the worlds super powers through their financial systems.

And of course any Revolution or Civil War will be most likely by their doing.

This is my 0.2.

What do you guys think? What are your theories on this?

I agree, and this is the path we’re on now. The intentional collapse of the dollar is well underway. The gun grab and attack on the 2nd are signs of their plan for civil war/martial law.

edit on 28-2-2013 by seabag because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Well if the NWO was really trying to help us then why is it that we have FEMA internment camps and the Patriot with a possibly of the slaughter of 90% of the worlds population because we are overcrowded right now. The idea of a one world governent is not a bad idea on PAPER. But it depends on how we are unitied together. Is it because we want to be out just general love for each other or a world order under fear and intimidation. It depends on why we are brought we are together

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Tardacus

Yeah... as long as you're one of the favored minions, and not part of the eugenics program that ends your life and the lives of your loved ones... the NWO sounds grrrrrrrreat! (thanks to Tony the Tiger)

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 01:55 PM
link   
OP,

Here is (what I believe) to be the essential questions as to whether the NWO (and by "NWO" I assume you mean a transnational government with the authority and ability to legislate, administer and enforce laws across the globe) is a worthwhile venture:

Would the resulting transnational government to be able to effectively manage an incredibly complex system of global governance without falling prey to macro-scale corruption, progress-grinding bureaucracy, global-scale political gridlock and so on. And would this transnational government be able to attain and retain the legitimacy and trust of a variety of different personal, national, commercial, cultural, and religious groups, whose interest (perceived and real) tend to deviate and contradict. Would such a government be able to effectively mitigate disputes among "local" authorities and be able to administer taxes and levy globally funded resources for their own use in hopeful benefit of mankind. If such a government could be designed and implemented successfully, then yes, this "NWO" would have my full support. If not, then it is surely fools errand. I think an incremental approach to forming such an institution is the best strategy toward creating and NWO.
edit on 4-3-2013 by ForwardDrift because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Tardacus

Top Hat here and Auldus Huxley have a good idea lets just jello into an existence...
Seriously though the idea is nice and cozy but I really think that to reach to the stars we need t be Earth and not a portion thereof...

new topics

top topics

join