It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hell is on the Earth. Satan was an alien.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 12:24 PM
link   
This is a long post and I hope that I don't get slapped for it. I wasn't sure whether to put this in the Religious Conspiracies section or here, so I'll probably get slapped for that too. If you're not in the mood for a long read, change channels now. It's only an idle theory, so if you feel like flaming me, then go ahead; I haven't spent years researching it, and I won't be losing any sleep over flames or derision. I am however very interested in hearing intelligent arguments for or against (or comments from anyone who thought it was entertaining
). Please keep in mind that this is a theory and I will use statements as grammar form. It is too tiring to write and annoying to read when every sentence starts with "It's possible..", "Maybe...", or "Perhaps..."

Ok, enough ranting.

I've read a lot about different theories about gods being aliens, about heaven and hell, and about the literal versus metaphorical nature of The Bible. I'm going to propose something that ties them all together. If anyone has discussed this on the ATS boards before, I apologize in advance; I couldn't find anything that says exactly what I'm saying via a search.

All Bible refs were taken from the King James version. There is a very good bible boolean search website here.

The existent theories that I'm going to try to tie together are:

1. God, Jesus, the angels, devils and Satan were (and are) extra-terrestrials. The most famous proponent of this theory was Erich Von Daniken who wrote "Chariots of the Gods" and further works on the subject. If you are not familiar with his work, then please read the book, or do a little bit of Internet research, then come back and read on.

2. Aliens exist and visit the Earth regularly.

3. Aliens are present on the Earth and the government knows about it.

4. The aliens are split into good and evil factions, those who want to save the human race and those who wish to enslave it.

5. Not all of the aliens that are present on the Earth at the moment visit us from outer space, Some are stationed in great caverns under the Earth. They enter these caverns through great pits at the poles of the Earth, the locations of which is hidden from us by shadow government bodies and/or by alien technology.

6. There is a conspiracy to enslave the human race, sometimes referred to as the New World Order.

Maybe all of these are true and they all correlate. I propose the following:

1. Extraterrestrials came to the Earth after the destruction of the dinosaurs.

2. The extra-terrestrials discovered neanderthal man and re-engineered his DNA to create homosapien man.

3. The extra-terrestrials have the technology to sustain life for themselves and humans indefinitely, to resurrect a person if the body remains intact, and to clone a person again if but a single strand of DNA survives.

4. There was a dispute between the leadership of the aliens. One faction was led by Lucifer/Satan. He and those who sided with him were cast down by God to be stranded on the Earth. Lucifer and the other extra-terrestrials reside in the depths of the Earth. The entrance to these impossibly deep 'hells' is through a great opening or pit at one or both of the Earth's poles.

5. Lucifer and the fallen angels are malevolent aliens with the destruction and/or enslavement of mankind as their goal. They hate mankind because God created mankind., and because God showed love to mankind, yet punished Lucifer and his cohorts.

6. God and his angels left the Earth sometime during the events described in The Bible. They will return at the time of Armageddon as described in the Book of Revelations. God ensured that the Bible was written as a guide to the future generations of mankind and as a promise of his return and the liberation of the humans who have followed his word.

7. Lucifer and the fallen extra-terrestrials have controlled the world's governments, economy, and have engineered every major war, communist revolution, political shift, stock-market crash, depression, political assassination, and world-influencing event since God left the Earth.

8. We actually have the ability to understand these secrets.

9. Many of the events mentioned in The Bible, particularly Revelations, are not metaphorical. They are descriptions of technology, extra-terrestrials and events that we simply have not seen, do not understand yet, and won't understand until the time comes and all is revealed.

Ecclesiastes 3:11
He has made everything beautiful in its time. He has also set eternity in the hearts of men; yet they cannot fathom what God has done from beginning to end.

Some reasoning (notice I did not say EVIDENCE) behind some of these ideas:

1. God, Jesus, the angels, devils and Satan were (and are) extra-terrestrials.
For studies of this theory, refer to Erich Von Daniken's book Chariots of the Gods and similar works on the subject, or do a search on the Internet and read the arguments for and against. A famous rebuttal of Von Daniken's theories is "Crash Go The Chariots"; be sure to check that out too. Daniken made the mistake of making some speculative connections, and has been accused of fabricating some evidence. Whether this is true or not, I'm not sure, however, as with all claims that come close to the truth, one or two mistakes of logic or tenuous connections are conveniently used as evidence to refute every single theory that researcher proposes. Convenient. Make up your own mind.

2. The extra-terrestrials discovered neanderthal man and re-engineered his DNA to create homosapien man.
God took a "rib" from Adam, meaning his X chromosome (males are XY), and made Eve (XX). God needed a DNA sample to do this.

Genesis 2:21
And the LORD God caused a deep sleep to fall upon Adam, and he slept: and he took one of his ribs, and closed up the flesh instead thereof;

Genesis 2:22
And the rib, which the LORD God had taken from man, made he a woman, and brought her unto the man.

Notice the "ribbed nature" of DNA.

There have been many archeological finds in the past of fossilized skeletons and skulls that "might be the elusive missing link". This is usually news that is spread across the globe. However, then the media attention quickly dies down and we forget about it, and no reports of proof either way are released. These reports are disinformation released by governments to keep us from the truth.

The fact that they have never found the missing link doesn't matter, because we get enough false alarms and disinformation that we still believe it's just a matter of time before they do, despite the fact that hundreds and hundreds of fossils of nenderthal man have been found, but not one of them has been a "missing link". All of our evolutionary science is based on this unproven "fact" and thus we believe it. If you hear something theorized enough, you will believe it, just like the big bang theory which has never been proven, and actually doesn't fit in with modern observations of the universe. The scientific establishment continually comes up with new theories based on theories in order to support other theories, such as the "dark matter" hypothesis that conveniently explains away all of the gravitational pull anomilies that actually appear to refute the big bang theory.

3. The extra-terrestrials have the technology to sustain life for themselves and humans indefinitely, to resurrect a person or alien if the body remains intact, and to clone a person again if but a single strand of DNA survives.
A recurring theme of the Bible is that believers in God will be granted eternal life, and that God and the heavenly hosts enjoy eternal life, as is the theme that the dead will be pulled up from their graves to face judgement on judgement day.

Revelation 20:13
And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.

Extra-terrestrials could conceivably have the technology to detect and exhume all human DNA from the Earth, and to recreate humans from their DNA. This is why we all have individual DNA, even though we are the same species. If they had the ability to bend space/time, they could perhaps look back through a person's history and judge their deeds.

They could also conceivably have the technology to return a dead body to life. With current medical technology, we can revive people that have been "dead" for up to two minutes. After that, the brain is irreparably damaged due to oxygen deprivation and revival is impossible. If you could repair and reconstruct the brain and other tissue completely, then you could conceivably revive a person who has been dead for much, much longer. This is how Jesus was resurrected.

Nuclear weapons and weapons of fire and explosion are the choice of Lucifer. A body burnt into gases cannot be resurrected by God when he returns to the Earth. It is also funny how the modern organized "religions" endorse cremation, and witches and martyrs were burnt at the stake by men under the guise of religion. Judaism however, insists that the body must be buried intact. Remember the recent furore over the killed Isreali soldiers whose remains were in the possession of Palestinians?

If the body is not destroyed, extra-terrestrials can repair the body and bring you back to life. If the body has been destroyed beyond the point where it can be repaired, the aliens can still remake you from a single strand of DNA. Eternal life. But if you you are to go to hell, you or your DNA/remains will be cast into the lake of fire (lava in "the pit"?) and you can not be "resurrected". The second (true) death. This was the fate of the enemies of God's people in the bible, of those in Sodom and Gomorra. It will be the fate of all "non-belivers" and of Lucifer and the fallen angels.

Revelation 19:20
And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.

Revelation 20:10
And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

Revelation 20:14
And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.

Revelation 20:15
And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire

Revelation 21:8
But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

The aliens have the technology or natural ability to read thoughts. This is what God meant when he stated that he could "see into men's hearts." Those still alive at Judgement Day will be judged by this method.

4. There was a dispute between the leadership of the aliens. One faction was led by Lucifer/Satan. He and those who sided with him were cast down from "the heavens" to be stranded on the Earth. Lucifer and the other extra-terrestrials reside in the depths of the Earth. The entrance to these impossibly deep 'hells' is through a great opening or pit at one or both of the Earth's poles.
There are numerous references in the Bible to hell having "layers" and being a bottomless pit, also to it being filled with fire. A deep hole into the bowels of the Earth would be close to magma pockets and flows. Think of the images of hell that we are sold in the media; hot caverns filled with fire and lava. Lucifer is described as being cast down into hell, and yet is also stated to be walking amongst men and deceiving the world. Hell is actually on Earth.

Job 1:7
And the LORD said unto Satan, Whence comest thou? Then Satan answered the LORD, and said, From going to and fro in the earth, and from walking up and down in it.

Revelation 12:9
The great dragon was hurled down�that ancient serpent called the devil, or Satan, who leads the whole world astray. He was hurled to the earth, and his angels with him.

Lucifer and the angels did not have the technology (perhaps time-space bending) at their disposal to enable them to get back to their distant starsystem or even into space, but they had the ability to transform their appearance and possessed other "divine powers". God warns that devils can make themselves appear as angels. Their have been reports of visitations of angel-like figures and "The Virgin Mother" appearing to Catholic worshippers in the past.

2 Corinthians 11:14
And no wonder, for Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light.

The technology to cover vast distances in space in a short time, perhaps through bending time-space, was left with God. Lucifer and the malevolent aliens still had all the knowledge and have been watching and guiding human technology through shadow government since being stranded on Earth.

Also UFO sightings have increased dramatically since the 1950s when human technology reached a certain stage of development. These are vehicles are created under the guidance of the servants of the extra-terrestrials and they wil feature hevaily in the events of armageddon.
Lucifer also did not have the technology to see the future (again, perhaps associated with the ability to warp time-space) and thus is convinced that his plan for enslavement of the human race will succeed. God knows otherwise.

Some interesting Bible quotes (in no particular order):

Ezekiel 31:16
I made the nations to shake at the sound of his fall, when I cast him down to hell with them that descend into the pit: and all the trees of Eden, the choice and best of Lebanon, all that drink water, shall be comforted in the nether parts of the earth.

Isaiah 24:18
And it shall come to pass, that he who fleeth from the noise of the fear shall fall into the pit; and he that cometh up out of the midst of the pit shall be taken in the snare: for the windows from on high are open, and the foundations of the earth do shake.
Fear, and the pit, and the snare, shall be upon thee, O inhabitant of Moab, saith the LORD.

Ezekiel 26:20
When I shall bring thee down with them that descend into the pit, with the people of old time, and shall set thee in the low parts of the earth, in places desolate of old, with them that go down to the pit, that thou be not inhabited; and I shall set glory in the land of the living;

Ezekiel 28:8
They shall bring thee down to the pit, and thou shalt die the deaths of them that are slain in the midst of the seas.

Ezekiel 32:18
Son of man, wail for the multitude of Egypt, and cast them down, even her, and the daughters of the famous nations, unto the nether parts of the earth, with them that go down into the pit.

Ezekiel 31:14
To the end that none of all the trees by the waters exalt themselves for their height, neither shoot up their top among the thick boughs, neither their trees stand up in their height, all that drink water: for they are all delivered unto death, to the nether parts of the earth, in the midst of the children of men, with them that go down to the pit.

Ezekiel 31:16
I made the nations to shake at the sound of his fall, when I cast him down to hell with them that descend into the pit: and all the trees of Eden, the choice and best of Lebanon, all that drink water, shall be comforted in the nether parts of the earth.

Ezekiel 32:24
There is Elam and all her multitude round about her grave, all of them slain, fallen by the sword, which are gone down uncircumcised into the nether parts of the earth, which caused their terror in the land of the living; yet have they borne their shame with them that go down to the pit.

Isaiah 14:15
Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit

Jeremiah 48:44
He that fleeth from the fear shall fall into the pit; and he that getteth up out of the pit shall be taken in the snare: for I will bring upon it, even upon Moab, the year of their visitation, saith the LORD.

Psalm 28:1
Unto thee will I cry, O LORD my rock; be not silent to me: lest, if thou be silent to me, I become like them that go down into the pit.

Proverbs 1:12
Let us swallow them up alive as the grave; and whole, as those that go down into the pit.

Revelation 9:1
And the fifth angel sounded, and I saw a star fall from heaven unto the earth: and to him was given the key of the bottomless pit.

Revelation 9:2
And he opened the bottomless pit; and there arose a smoke out of the pit, as the smoke of a great furnace; and the sun and the air were darkened by reason of the smoke of the pit.

Revelation 11:7
And when they shall have finished their testimony, the beast that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and kill them.

Revelation 17:8
The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.

6. God and his angels left the Earth sometime during the events described in The Bible. They will return at the time of Armageddon as described in the Book of Revelations. God ensured that the Bible was written as a guide to the future generations of mankind and as a promise of his return and the liberation of the humans who have followed his word.
In the early stages of the Bible, only God communicates with men. God's direct involvement in the affairs of man decreases steadily through the course of the Bible. At one stage, angels start appearing as messengers of God to communicate with mankind. Eventually God and the angels cease to appear at all until the appearance of Jesus in the New Testament, and God and the angels do not speak to men today as they did then. (Also I do not need to discuss the apparent incongruity of an omnipotent God needing angels to help him with his tasks.)

Genesis 19:1
And there came two angels to Sodom at even; and Lot sat in the gate of Sodom: and Lot seeing them rose up to meet them; and he bowed himself with his face toward the ground;

Genesis 32:1
And Jacob went on his way, and the angels of God met him.

1 Chronicles 21:16
And David lifted up his eyes, and saw the angel of the LORD stand between the earth and the heaven, having a drawn sword in his hand stretched out over Jerusalem. Then David and the elders of Israel, who were clothed in sackcloth, fell upon their faces.

7. Lucifer and the fallen extra-terrestrials have controlled the world's governments, economy, and have engineered every major war, communist revolution, political shift, stock-market crash, depression, political assassination, and world-influencing event since God left the Earth.
This is achieved through human servants that are deceived or coerced into carrying out Lucifer's plans through mind-control, through promises of power or eternal life after the plans are realized, or through aliens pretending to be occult spirits. These servants are and have been men of great intellect, great power, or both. These men form the highest echelons - but not the rank and file - of organizations such as the Illuminati, the Bilderbergers, the Council on Foreign Relations, the Trilateral Commission, the United Nations, intelligence organizations, giant media corporations the drive for the New World Order, powerful non-governmental organizations such as the World Health Organization, and organizations which use and carry Luciferic and occult symbology (again, I won't mention a particular organization for fear of offending certain members of this board.)

Each of these men and organizations only understands and sees a piece of the puzzle, a small area of the chessboard. Humans do not have the superior intellectual capacity that the extra-terrestrials do and thus cannot fathom, nor could they engineer the all-encompassing plan for the enslavement and destruction of the Earth and the war for the holy lands (the Middle East) that is in motion and has been in motion for centuries.

The extra-terrestrials, through their servants, have ensured that mankind is enslaved by the desires, entertainments, needs and troubles of a shallow, pointless society: consumerism, sports, political conflict, military conflict, sexual fulfillment, career advancement, hero-worship, television, drugs, etc in order to ensure that we don't get too smart and don't have too much time to think about these things and figure it all out. They have ensured that anyone who proposes these theories is instantly assumed to be mentally unstable or is derided and ignored by the mainstream media. They are not concerned if some people come close to the truth, and these people will not "disappear" or be assassinated unless they hold evidence that truly may damage the cause, they are in a position of power and they may be able to stir the monds of a large majority of people, or their voice gets too loud to be ignored/discredited. So long as the vast majority of humans believe in the system, they are not worried.

Mankind, until recently, has not had the knowledge or technology to allow him to even contemplate, let alone understand these truths (I use the word in context of the theory). God did not try to hide these secrets from us, he simply knew that we could not comprehend them at the early stages of human technological development. That is why God stated that mankind should accept his laws and that faith in Him was enough to be saved, that we shouldn't question his word, we should accept His word without questioning his "mysterious ways". Lucifer and his agents have corrupted the word of God and mankind's faith in religion through creating and running false religions (I won't mention any here to save offending), through the media, through deliberate promotion of pedophelia in the clergy of false religions in order to make people cynical about religion, and via constantly altering the Bible to make God out to be unjust, unreasonable and vengeful (today there are over 20 different, widely accepted versions of the Bible).

9. Many of the events mentioned in The Bible, particularly Revelations, are not metaphorical. They are descriptions of technology, extra-terrestrials and events that we simply have not seen, do not understand yet, and won't understand until the time comes and all is revealed.
In Revelations and other books, there are mentions of beasts of various shapes and forms wreaking havoc and destruction on the Earth. They have the heads and forms of beasts, the same as the Egyptian "Gods" did.These beasts are the various forms of the fallen angels - extra-terrestrials.

Daniel 7:6
After this I beheld, and lo another, like a leopard, which had upon the back of it four wings of a fowl; the beast had also four heads; and dominion was given to it.

Daniel 7:7
After this I saw in the night visions, and behold a fourth beast, dreadful and terrible, and strong exceedingly; and it had great iron teeth: it devoured and brake in pieces, and stamped the residue with the feet of it: and it was diverse from all the beasts that were before it; and it had ten horns.

And spaceships or vehicles of advanced technology.
Revelations Chapter 9 (link)is filled with mention of "metallic beats" that bring death and torment to humankind. Here are a few:

Revelation 9:3
And there came out of the smoke locusts upon the earth: and unto them was given power, as the scorpions of the earth have power.

Revelation 9:5
And to them it was given that they should not kill them, but that they should be tormented five months: and their torment was as the torment of a scorpion, when he striketh a man.

Revelation 9:9
And they had breastplates, as it were breastplates of iron; and the sound of their wings was as the sound of chariots of many horses running to battle.

Revelation 9:10
And they had tails like unto scorpions, and there were stings in their tails: and their power was to hurt men five months.

Revelation 9:17
And thus I saw the horses in the vision, and them that sat on them, having breastplates of fire, and of jacinth, and brimstone: and the heads of the horses were as the heads of lions; and out of their mouths issued fire and smoke and brimstone.

Revelation 9:19
For their power is in their mouth, and in their tails: for their tails were like unto serpents, and had heads, and with them they do hurt.

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 06:28 PM
link   
I can handle calling satan an alien...and see that perhaps hell is "in" earth.
(The fiery molten center...lake of fire)
Book of Enoch with its stories of the Watchers being cast "below the earth" and their offspring cursed to roam the earth as aimless spirits seem to fit it.

Whose to say a "nuclear bomb" didnt create some sort of "vortex" to release the "damned spirits" that were imprisioned below the earth. These orginal watchers come out, and teach secrets of technology to the Nazis, etc. (you begin to get the picture...)

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 06:51 PM
link   

1. God, Jesus, the angels, devils and Satan were (and are) extra-terrestrials. The most famous proponent of this theory was Erich Von Daniken who wrote "Chariots of the Gods" and further works on the subject. If you are not familiar with his work, then please read the book, or do a little bit of Internet research, then come back and read on.

If you are saying, the biblical god, angels, devils and satan were aliens, then it quite likely. However, I would also like you to entertain the possibility that some angels and devils, were ultradimensional or incorporeal beings. Jesus was an alien, but more importantly, an ascended soul.

God himself, as in the life force of the universe, is not an alien, for that implies he is seperate from you and me, which he is not.

2. Aliens exist and visit the Earth regularly.

Yes, they do.

3. Aliens are present on the Earth and the government knows about it.

Yes, the government does.

4. The aliens are split into good and evil factions, those who want to save the human race and those who wish to enslave it.

Yes and No. The universe does not revolve around humans. There are benevolent aliens, who are neutral to us. There are benevolent aliens who are helping us. There are malevolent aliens who are neutral to us. There are malevolent aliens who are hostile to us.

5. Not all of the aliens that are present on the Earth at the moment visit us from outer space, Some are stationed in great caverns under the Earth. They enter these caverns through great pits at the poles of the Earth, the locations of which is hidden from us by shadow government bodies and/or by alien technology.

Yes, there are alien underground bases.

6. There is a conspiracy to enslave the human race, sometimes referred to as the New World Order.

Yes, there is. However, I still do not have any proof that aliens are the masterminds of it.

1. Extraterrestrials came to the Earth after the destruction of the dinosaurs.

They may have come before it, they may have even created the planet.

I think it is possible. There probably has been external modifications in our genome. Alien Abductions are not a new phenomena, there have been accounts of them from thousands of years ago.

3. The extra-terrestrials have the technology to sustain life for themselves and humans indefinitely, to resurrect a person if the body remains intact, and to clone a person again if but a single strand of DNA survives.

I would imagine so.

4. There was a dispute between the leadership of the aliens. One faction was led by Lucifer/Satan. He and those who sided with him were cast down by God to be stranded on the Earth. Lucifer and the other extra-terrestrials reside in the depths of the Earth. The entrance to these impossibly deep 'hells' is through a great opening or pit at one or both of the Earth's poles.

Completely open to speculation. I do believe there have been nuclear wars fought on Earth before. One such description can be found in the Mahabharata - drona purva.

Lucifer and the fallen angels are malevolent aliens with the destruction and/or enslavement of mankind as their goal. They hate mankind because God created mankind., and because God showed love to mankind, yet punished Lucifer and his cohorts.

If Lucifer and his minions wanted to destroy humans, it could have been done long ago. If there is an agenda, it's enslavament, and spiritual retardation.

God and his angels left the Earth sometime during the events described in The Bible. They will return at the time of Armageddon as described in the Book of Revelations. God ensured that the Bible was written as a guide to the future generations of mankind and as a promise of his return and the liberation of the humans who have followed his word.

If that was so, then it should have been more specific. So, no, I don't believe that.

I believe he has, via the Illumanti, who worship him.

We have the abilty to understand anything and everything. It is just remembering, which can last many life times.

That is possible, but as the bible is very open to interpretation, and aborgated many times, it would be impossible to know.

For the rest of your post. You are using the bible to justify your theories and interpretations, and as I said, as it's been aborgated many times, and is open to interpretation, it's practically impossible to know anything about it for sure, unless it specific in what it is describing:

quote: Revelation 9:3
And there came out of the smoke locusts upon the earth: and unto them was given power, as the scorpions of the earth have power.

Revelation 9:5
And to them it was given that they should not kill them, but that they should be tormented five months: and their torment was as the torment of a scorpion, when he striketh a man.

And they had breastplates, as it were breastplates of iron; and the sound of their wings was as the sound of chariots of many horses running to battle.

Revelation 9:10
And they had tails like unto scorpions, and there were stings in their tails: and their power was to hurt men five months.

And thus I saw the horses in the vision, and them that sat on them, having breastplates of fire, and of jacinth, and brimstone: and the heads of the horses were as the heads of lions; and out of their mouths issued fire and smoke and brimstone.

Revelation 9:19
For their power is in their mouth, and in their tails: for their tails were like unto serpents, and had heads, and with them they do hurt.

None of that describes ETV's. However if you must, read Ezekiels famous UFO encounter. That is clearly describing a UFO.

[edit on 31-10-2004 by Indigo_Child]

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Interesting theory, I have often thought that parts of the Bible read like a science lesson told in story form for 'children'. Especially the creation of Eve from Adam's rib.

You'll probably catch some heck for 'reducing' God to 'alien' status. I don't feel that would have to exclude Him from being pretty much what we have always considered God to be.

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 07:41 PM
link   
I "think" the word is "hades" and it translates to "the grave" if you are to 'go to hell', you will stay in the grave....no chance of reincarnation

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Aliens playing God? Id rather play it safe, and not believe. God does seem to be a vary angry, lawful man in the books writen before christ came to Earth.

[edit on 31-10-2004 by faddinglight]

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by faddinglight
Aliens playing God? That'll be the day *Rolls Eyes*

We have a real rolly eyes here...see

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 08:23 PM
link   
So the bible is a memoradium to the ET's. Religion is a consistent lie, Allah,God, Mother Teresa are fake, or just aliens. Truly the truth will appear in a disillusioned way.

~Master Shake depicted the patriots loss to the steelers.~

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Who created the Aliens?

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 09:47 PM
link   
I can only say one thing, wow.

I'm not knocking this, because who really knows, but I would have never thought up something like this.

Even back when I still did drugs in art college.

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Great thread wecomeinpeace certainly makes alot of sense in my opinion and does answer alot of things when looking at it this way, deffinatly something worth thinking about and to me personally this does seem to ring true to me as something quite likely to be the truth.

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 09:47 AM
link   

I was expecting some pretty sarcastic replies to my post. Thanks to all those who replied, both for and against.

Indigo_Child, you made some good points.

If you are saying, the biblical god, angels, devils and satan were aliens, then it quite likely. However, I would also like you to entertain the possibility that some angels and devils, were ultradimensional or incorporeal beings. Jesus was an alien, but more importantly, an ascended soul.

Yes, quite possible. I like this idea.

God himself, as in the life force of the universe, is not an alien, for that implies he is seperate from you and me, which he is not.

I find this hard to reconcile with the actions of the God of the Bible. This is the reason that many shy away from Christianity as it is widely portrayed. Most people can't reconcile the vengeful, jealous, destructive and often seemingly cruel and emotional God of the Bible with the idea of a benign creator.

I see a few possibilities:

a) The God of the Bible is a very powerful and (mostly) benign entity, but he is not the creator of the universe. He is subject to anger, jealousy, the need to punish and other seemingly humanistic faults. There is a power higher than God that is accepting of all souls and all entities, regardless of whether they believe in...'It'...or not. We will be joined with 'It' at some future stage in our spirtual development.

b) The judgement of God is not final. "Sinners" and "unbelievers" will be punished and destroyed, but their souls will be reborn in another future/existence where they will have another chance to follow the ways of God and so on until they learn the lesson.

c) Lucifer/Satan has deceived mankind into thinking that God is vengeful and not so benign. There are theories that the God that seems so vengeful and asks for human sacrifices. Is it possible that the Father of Lies has deceived us into misinterpreting the word of the Bible?

d) We are deceiving ouselves if we think that their is some overall justice and unconditional forgiveness to the universe. God is all their is and he doesn't forgive those who don't belive in Him. Period.

Aliens exist and visit the Earth regularly.

Yes, they do.

Aliens are present on the Earth and the government knows about it.

Yes, the government does.

The aliens are split into good and evil factions, those who want to save the human race and those who wish to enslave it.

Yes and No. The universe does not revolve around humans. There are benevolent aliens, who are neutral to us. There are benevolent aliens who are helping us. There are malevolent aliens who are neutral to us. There are malevolent aliens who are hostile to us.

Not all of the aliens that are present on the Earth at the moment visit us from outer space, Some are stationed in great caverns under the Earth. They enter these caverns through great pits at the poles of the Earth, the locations of which is hidden from us by shadow government bodies and/or by alien technology.

Yes, there are alien underground bases.

You seem very definite about your claim that aliens exist. Do you have anything to support your statements? (Not being sarcastic.)

wecomeinpeace

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 10:04 AM
link   
2 Words : Got Proof?...

Maybe "God" Isn't coming back for all we know some other alien race might of blowned them away by now. Remember theirs always a bigger fish

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by NextLevel
Who created the Aliens?

Maybe a benign creator. Higher powers than they themselves.

Originally posted by Indigo_Child
If Lucifer and his minions wanted to destroy humans, it could have been done long ago. If there is an agenda, it's enslavament, and spiritual retardation.

Agreed.

Originally posted by Indigo_Child
None of that describes ETV's. However if you must, read Ezekiels famous UFO encounter. That is clearly describing a UFO.

I read Ezekeiel's encounter again and yes, the "creatures" he describes sound very much like flying vehicles of some sort.

The passages from Revelation do bear similarity. Particularly how they are described to be as if made of iron. They also spew fire and death from "stingers", "mouths", etc, which would suggest lasers and other high-tech weaponry.

Have you ever heard the rumble of a jet from close-up as it itakes off?

"Horses", as in steeds; something that you are carried in/on.

Notice the similarity to Ezekiel's UFOs.

Ezekiel 1:10
As for the likeness of their faces, they four had the face of a man, and the face of a lion, on the right side: and they four had the face of an ox on the left side; they four also had the face of an eagle.

Many modern planes resemble eagles, including the Concorde jet, the Harrier VTOL jet and the stealth bomber/fighter (which is theorized to be created with tech garnered from aliens or from the Roswell crash).

Some interesting connections.

wecomeinpeace

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 02:18 AM
link   
a reply to: wecomeinpeaceI have my own theory. aliens are playing the role of god and satan. aliens started all religions . I do believe there is a creator that aliens have to answer to so they abide to the creators rules of free will. but otherwise we are fare game for testing

new topics

top topics

join